Debt Rattle January 10 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 10 2022

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

I got a good chuckle when I read Canon has run out of chips to put in their printer ink cartridges (to prevent you from using non-Canon ink cartridges)! Pass the chips please!

those darned kids
    Participant

absolute: this is a good place to start in regards to secondary infections:

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/covid-19-is-not-the-problem

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

curiosity disappointed the cat

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m not an anti vaxxer. I am anti this mRNA therapy.

But don’t you see, that makes you an anti-vaxxer, because this mRNA therapy is The Holy Of Holies!

those darned kids
    Participant

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-our-public-health-problems/

excellent summary of many of the ills the ail.

DarkMatter
    Participant

I listened to the Supreme Court hearing. It included this:

JUSTICE ALITO: …What the Secretary said was “employees who are unvaccinated are in grave danger from SARS COVID virus, but employees who are fully vaccinated are not.” So the — the purpose — if this is to be sustained, it has to be on the ground that it presents a grave danger to unvaccinated workers who have chosen to be unvaccinated. That’s my understanding of the issue, but maybe I haven’t understood it correctly. Is that your understanding?

MR. FLOWERS (from OSHA): That is my understanding. And I don’t see how there could be another understanding because the emergency provision specifically says that such emergency standard, meaning the precise one at issue, must be necessary to protect employees from the danger at issue.

So the official line now is that the the unvaxxed are being coerced into vaccination or fired for their own protection. They’ve given up on “protecting the vaxxed from the unvaxxed” at least in the Supreme Court. The unvaxxed are now being protected from both the unvaxxed and the vaxxed who might give them Covid. They are firing you because they care.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Today I went to my local hospital, a university hospital, to get my third and final dose of the Hepatitis B vaccine. The last visit was in August. During that visit the professor asked me if I wanted to get the Covid vaccine. I said “no thank you.” The professor did not ask me why, and did not try to change my mind, but just gave me what seemed, at the time, like a knowing glance.

This time, the professor did not even ask if I had received a Covid vaccine or if I wanted one. So I brought up the subject: “Tell me the truth. I want to know what you really think. What do you think about these Covid vaccines?”

Answer: “Well, I got it … [long pause] … because we had no choice. I received two shots, plus a booster, and we didn’t even have any choice as between the Astra Zeneca and the Pfizer … [another long pause] I wish I could have waited for the Novavax vaccine. It is a safer, superior technology. But I had no choice ….”

I explained that I will probably need one eventually because my work requires international travel, but that if I have to get one, I will wait for the Novovax.

The response: “That’s what I would do. I wish I had that choice.”

It was refreshing to hear a candid response that did not simply regurgitate the official propaganda.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“We are still at zero confirmed deaths… From Omicron, that is. Not from the vaccines.”

At least one in Israel according to the article in today’s debt rattle. Plus at least two today in Korea according to today’s Korea Biomedical Review:
    http://www.koreabiomed.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=12929

Small numbers, yes, but still greater than zero, which is to be expected . . .

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Noem on Higher Food Prices: Biden Admin ‘Attacking American Enterprises and Businesses’ — ‘A National Security Issue’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/09/noem-on-higher-food-prices-biden-admin-attacking-american-enterprises-and-businesses-a-national-security-issue/

Air Canada Suspends Flights To Sun Destinations Until April 30, 2022

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sandramacgregor/2022/01/09/air-canada-suspends-flights-to-sun-destinations-until-april-30-2022/

I wouldn’t take any vaccine at this point in time if they offered a million $$$ per injection…

God speed to all those that do 😐

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“I wouldn’t take any vaccine at this point in time if they offered a million $$$ per injection…”

Steve Kirsch also prefers to avoid all the Covid vaccines if possible, but here he explains why Novavax and Covaxin are better choices than the gene therapies currently available in the US:
    WHO approves Novavax and COVAXIN

FinalGravity
    Participant

Gravity is a recombined algorithm.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.