Debt Rattle January 25 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 25 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Giuseppe Arcimboldo Four elements – Fire 1566   • Trump, Pence, Pompeo Star In The Pirates Of The Caribbean (Galloway) • US Pulls Out Venezuela S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 25 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Giuseppe Arcimboldo Four elements – Fire 1566

Hmm, is that really a face? Left profile? Or a trick/illusion…
    😉

Dr. D
    Participant

“…on the side of the Constitution”? By going around elections and installing yourself? I just swore myself in on the Holy Bible, and I promise to give Trump amnesty if he resigns quietly. I’m sure that’ll work fine. Let us know how it goes, Guaidó. Hey, isn’t that sedition? And if you are backed by a foreign nation, ie. the United States, treason? Asking for a friend.

“The U.S. has voted and Trump is the president and maybe he will be re-elected … So we have to work with him, and I think he is an opportunity,” Rutte told CNBC”

Yes, you USE him. If he’s an idiot, take advantage of him. If he’s a wrecking ball, use him to wreck things. One thing that would show how stupid and useless you are as leaders would be to whinge and pine about it. This ain’t rocket surgery.

“the RFC that had been set up earlier by President Herbert Hoover,”

Because as I often say, Hoover was the SAME as FDR. FDR ran as a hands-off, anti-war candidate, then out-hoovered Hoover. He tried to HELP and centrally plan, and both failed, dragging out a 1-year Depression into 10+ years by slashing the people to protect the banks. Yes, this infrastructure plan can work, it’s sometimes called the “American Plan”, prototyped by Alexander Hamilton, where a nation creates its own credit and doesn’t borrow it from a cartel of private (foreign) banks at interest. The infrastructure also needs to not be stupid and pay for itself, and there’s a limited pool of such projects. This is how Germany got out: post-war the allies shoved a private bank and money down on Germany and it languished like the eastern bloc. Germany threw it off and got their independent money back and instantly Germany boomed, leaping forward economically despite their far worse condition than say France. The U.S. (deep state) hated this deeply, but with Russia in Berlin, they couldn’t make waves right then and Germany got away with this defiance of foreign occupation.

“CO2 Levels Expected To Rise Rapidly In 2019 (Ind.)”

When they’re wrong again for the 20th time in a row will it be reported? Will anyone care? Will they be discredited? A: no. Of course not. Same as the last 20 years. This chart shows CO2 rises rapidly every year and falls every winter. Do they mean it will do the ordinary, or that it will rise MORE than 2018? Because sounds like they’re trying to say it will rise far MORE than usual for a reason the article doesn’t say because it’s not science. Hey, aren’t the “higher use” of fossil fuels being done by China and India, who were not restricted by Paris? Isn’t the planet in an economic slowdown that will curtail this fossil fuel use by creating great hardship? What are you talking to me for? My use IS going down when I’m broke and the U.S. and Europe ARE reducing fossil fuels more than anyone. Why? Because The Independent. The people who can’t wiki what a U.S. President is.

zerosum
    Participant

Lett’s see if there is a populous movement of the majority that will take power

Just like in France’s YELLOW VEST

1. British foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt, said his government believed Guaidó was “the right person to take Venezuela forward” but China, Russia and Turkey all backed Maduro, who claims he is the victim of a coup attempt masterminded by the US.

2. Mr Trump’s national security adviser, the hawkish John Bolton, revealed the US was seeking to ensure Venezuelan oil revenue goes to Mr Guaido, and not Mr Maduro,

3. the nation’s military leadership declared its support for Mr Maduro and told the US not to interfere.
    ——
    Psssst
    Have you heard about this from the web?

They have money. They have entourages. They have commanding views, both literal (from mountain chalets here) and metaphorical (from government offices and CEO suites back home). That doesn’t mean they have a clue.

Just like us!!! They don’t have a clue! ,,,, and they are in charge of running our social/economic systems

zerosum
    Participant

Important question/speculation

What would happen if the Muller investigation concluded, ” Trump was right – it was all Fake new”

What would happen if it was proven that wikileak had done nothing wrong and that it should get a reward for its work for peace and humanity

Stone’s already out on bail again, he’s doing a press-op in a minute. How bad can his crimes be then? But yeah, he’s a fixer-y kind of guy, the plumbers of DC. And no collusion no nothing. Who tipped off CNN of the arrest? They pick up guys pre-morning so things are quiet and/or as a surprise, and then CNN gets a call?

And why do I see all the time that Stone tried to find out if WikiLeaks had -more- stolen emails? Why is that hoax kept alive so long?

seychelles
    Participant

Just ignore these people. They have nothing. They’re the past.

As the first tremors rumble beneath their feet, they join hands and chant “let the good times roll.” And MSM pronounces an end to rising interest rates and QT. Sometimes the piper just has to be paid…or defaulted upon.

PlanetaryCitizen
    Participant

The chart shows that there is an average increase of 2.75 ppm per year within the annual emission cycle. It also shows that the forecast tracks very consistently with the observed data, with one year being shy by 1 ppm. China is the greatest emitter of carbon in total. India is third. The U.S. has the greatest emissions per capita being double that of China. FYI

Galloway has been a truth teller ever since I first became aware of him during the Gulf War and 911 era.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.