Debt Rattle January 29 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 29 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Giuseppe Arcimboldo Four elements – Earth 1566     • Over Two Thirds Of UK Public Don’t Feel Represented By Political Parties (Ind.) • Risk
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 29 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi; this thread strikes me as one of your darkest yet.
    I wonder if Giuseppe Arcimboldo Four elements – Earth 1566; is in sync with this theme…
    But then, dark forces are definitely at work here; Kunstler keeps his ken while remaining outside of the mayhem…it seems…
    As with all things; we’ll see…

Dr. D
    Participant

What’s the point of pointing out the support of Democracy in Ven. by overturning the elections (such as they were) toppling and overturning the elected President? And they call that legal and Constitutional, which means they use a different dictionary than I do.

Or the Stone indictment with de facto exonerates Trump – surprising in itself. So, literally, they say that wikileaks released the DNC servers, (which were not hacked) and a few days later Stone pipes up and says, “Hey, do you think they have any more?” AND THAT IS A CRIME? Every journalist on earth was asking that question to themselves, to anyone they saw, and to wikileaks. Just as the Trump Tower affair, it is not illegal to become aware of your opponent’s misbehavior. It would not be illegal to even publish and publicize such behavior, IF TRUE. (It has never been disputed). Besides, why bother? Everyone already knew a laundry list of Clinton misdeeds going way back. That is also the PURPOSE of the campaign process, to publically vet candidates and place them in the public eye. Since a candidate is not going stand up and name their OWN misdeeds, then clearly the responsibility falls to the media and opposing candidate. They are REQUIRED to know the dirt on their opponent and speak up about it. Certainly Hillary did, as have candidates for 227 years.

So Stone asked – or was asked to ask – if wikileaks had more bombs that would alter the 2016 election. And John Podesta was NOT asking if wikileaks had more documents coming? What is this horses#!t?

Anyway, no love lost for grifter Manafort (a lifelong lobbyist who worked for Hillary and also worked for Sanders), for Bannon, or for Stone, a long-time creep. But seriously. Can someone please explain to me how you run a campaign without knowing—even asking—what the other side has?

“• Facebook To Create ‘War Room’ To Fight Fake News (G.)”

Facebook IS the fake news, if you didn’t know. This week they got hammered by the actual founder (that Zuck stole it from) who could prove that +50% of FB profiles are fake. Therefore ads are fake. Therefore revenue is fake. Therefore they will be sued for massive, bankrupting fraud for charging 50% more for ads than is legal. Facebook’s response? Shut off the data stream that allows researchers (and ad lawyers) to see anything that is going on inside. Without telling them. All the data feeds just accidentally “broke” and haven’t been turned on. Hey wait: didn’t/doesn’t that mean Zuck lied to Congress? And he’s not reforming but getting worse every day?

Yes! But we don’t follow the law, and we don’t prosecute any crimes ever, but especially not perjury.

“Supermassive Black Holes Reveal Universe Expands Faster Than Thought (Ind.)”

Because “The Independent,” Hawking, the founder of black holes, has already said there are no black holes. Short: the math that allows the Big Bang contradicts Black Holes. They don’t know what they are, they don’t know what Dark Matter, is, they aren’t sure of anything because it all contradicts itself. What, Herr Docktor? How dare thee? Paragraph two: the bodies, black holes at the center of galaxies, spew out radiation “Black holes are the most luminous persistent sources of the universe…” Nothing escapes a Black Hole. THAT’S THE DEFINITION OF “BLACK” HOLE. So these new Black holes, gravity wells that suck in light actually EMIT light? Hey, whatever. A thing and its opposite are always the same now. #StarkRavingMadness. #antilogos. Gosh I hope they get their theories together soon or they’ll discredit science itself and tear post-enlightenment reality apart and cast us into a new dark age.

Considering how little truth is reverenced, I fear it is already too late.

P.S., because “Science”, it will be the coldest ever recorded in America this week. Colder than any living person has seen, however old, guaranteed. This is after snow in Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Italy, nation-stopping snow in Austria, the coldest winter in England, and similar cold in Germany. The grid itself may fail, and it will be cold right down to Florida. I don’t remember this being in the models. Snow was going to be banned from planet Earth by 2014. Children would never see snow again. Now I fear more than a few may die of it before sunrise Sunday. This is wildly outside the design parameters for everyone: grids, pipelines, fuses, furnaces, houses, cars, people, window glass, gasoline, clothing. And this is in a place like Chicago where they know real cold. Nice going Science, you really showed us this time. If you’re anywhere in North America, buckle down with 5 layers of backups, because at least one will be overrun this time and you couldn’t walk to the next house over and open the door without getting frostbite. Death is a very real possibility, and certain for some this week. Beware.

hugho
    Participant

Mnuchin, told reporters the sanctions would help punish “those responsible for Venezuela’s tragic decline” and boost Juan Guaidó, the opposition leader who last week declared himself Venezuela’s rightful interim president and was recognized by the United States. “It is a complete tragedy to have a humanitarian crisis in a country that has very rich resources,” Mnuchin said. Complete Mnuchin’s sentence:a country that has very rich resources, THAT WE WANT! Why is it that I haven’t seen any reports that this whole charade in Venezuela is not a CIA Black OP? It would seem obvious. We tried in in 2002. Let’s call it Venezuela 2.0. It appears the CIA is also coordinating with Britain to put a hold on Venezuela’s gold until the CIA can get its stooge on the throne. “Where have all the flowers gone. When will they ever learn. Venezuela has OUR oil and we want it!! In fact Venezuela has been one of the best sources for the medium crude so useful for diesel production. So send in the Marines! That’s what the Monroe Doctrine is for. To protect our oil access in this hemisphere just as the Carter Doctrine was to protect oil access in the ME. And don’t forget the Cheney Doctrine to protect our oil access in Iraq. Course that didn’t work out so well. Lily Tomlin said it so well: “No matter how cynical I get, I find I just can’t keep up.”

zerosum
    Participant

Let’s call it Venezuela 2.0

Yes, its an oil war.
    The weapons are changing. The objective has remained the same.
    Without the control of the flow of oil people starve and people freeze.

Yep. 5,000 troups to control the food aid caravans and to control the ports.

Some would say that this would be enough to blockade the access to food and to blockade the distribution of oil.

HOWEVER
    dhuhhh.

What the hell is China and Russia doing? They got no business trying to stop USA from getting control of the Venezuela’s oil.

Venezuela should be the country suffering and starving while the USA fight for the control of the oil.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Times change but beliefs remain constant. The little people face a battery of howitzers if they contest the legal system not Oligarchs. Plutocrats have a free ride. The last corporate chief sent to jail was Jeff Skilling of Enron in 2006. No one went to jail for the Great Recession of 2008 although millions of Americans lost their homes due to corporate thievery. Total silence from the Media. Yellow Vests are proof that history rhymes at least in France. A third civil war in mid-America seems to be in the works. The ruling Western neo-liberal ideology is spreading chaos overseas in order to make a buck. But now it has come home with the government shutdown and Brexit. This is not caused by Russia or China who along with Iran and Venezuela are trying to survive the Western onslaught in a nuclear age.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.