Debt Rattle June 21 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 21 2021

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Arttua
    Participant

I still can’t forget Vlad’s quote of Tolstoy, which I’ve read almost all, there is no happiness.
      Happy solstice, here is my arrangement  and playing of J Coltrane’s Equinox. The picture is looking east from my porch.

WES
    Participant

Yes, them vaccinated folks have magnetic personalities!
    The non-vax’ed, not so magnetic!

I have lots of super magnets, but no one to test!

V. Arnold
    Participant

Happy solstice, here is my arrangement and playing of J Coltrane’s Equinox. The picture is looking east from my porch.

Very nice…the picture also…thanks…

Archie
    Participant

@John Day
    re: magnetic vaxxers

My son and his wife were talking about this last month! There are a few people in the Kroger (they work there) that were doing show and tell. I was going to post about it then, but thought …. nah, can’t be. Turns out it’s not an acid flashback after all!

Archie
    Participant

Adding that I have no freaking clue how it could be true. Are the spike proteins made of iron?

WES
    Participant

Arttua:

Very nice!

cloudhidden
    Participant

Most of my friends have gotten “the jab” None are willing to do the magnet test.
    If one has no rare earth magnets, a test with a compass might suffice.
    The compass needle should deflect if there was sufficient ferrous metal to make a magnet stick to flesh.
    Doesn’t everybody have some kind of compass lying around?
    I am going to try that on some unsuspecting people that are “vaxxed”
    Not me.

oxymoron
    Participant

Mr House – CJ Hopkins newest article nails it. You are at war, you just don’t know it yet. Like Neo, I am starting to believe.

oxymoron
    Participant

upstateNYer It sure ain’t funny, and it’s more disturbing than anything I thought I would experience in my lifetime. I can’t be the only one finding it difficult to concentrate and maintain focus on work, etc., over the past year, am I?

No. You most definitely are not. I can barely take my eyes off this computer and I used to install cool permaculture systems. Since Raul first started posting about what was happening in Wuhan till this day it has been like the tide just keeps coming in and won’t recede.

Huskynut
    Participant

I was following up on what happened to the NZ CovidPlanB team who were very vocal in the early days of Covid. Since about Q1 this year they’ve wound down their voice, most likely I suspect from exhaustion.

But they linked to this site of GPs, dentists etc in NZ raising their voices: https://nzdsos.com
    They’ve published their exchange of letters with the Medical Council in NZ (who are demanding GPs get vaccinated) and Medsafe who license medicines here. The authorities make my skin crawl with their blind obeiscance to bid pharma “authoritay”: https://nzdsos.com/letters/

It illustrates Hopkin’s point perfectly – this is not a rational debate.

Huskynut
    Participant

It puts me in mind of Upton Sinclair: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.