Debt Rattle June 21 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 21 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Theodoor Rombouts (1597-1637) Prometheus   • The Pandemic Is Over; Shots are Worthless (Denninger) • The Failure of PCR Mass Testing (SPR) • Is a
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 21 2021]

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, the Team Bluetards on Twitter are lambasting Taibbi for being a “grifter” for doing an article on Bret Weinstein. So WTF would those losers call Hillary Clinton, I can’t help but wonder?

I can to some extend understand using the PCR test to diagnose the presence of Covid-19 on account of the absence of anything else, but the 40-45 cycle threshold was just insane. It should really be 24-28 cycles at absolute most.

Germ
    Participant

Heart inflammation condition looked like heart attack in kids, pediatrician says

Heart inflammation condition looked like heart attack in kids, pediatrician says

Mister Roboto
    Participant

As the final portion of this blog-post states, the policy of unloading elderly hospital-patients into Covid-hot care-homes in order to clear the hospitals, had a lot to do with why 2020 saw a startling number of Covid-driven deaths. It wasn’t Covid narrative-skeptics (as…{ahem}…eccentric as some of us may be) that pushed grandma into a premature grave, it was craven bureaucrats who mismanaged this serious health-crisis from the get-go.

Django
    Participant

I felt sorry for that poor bloke Prometheus. Not much of a life being chained to a rock and having your liver eaten by a vulture every day. I was wondering what he’d done to be punished so. I thought maybe he’d annoyed a goddess but it turns out he created man out of clay and then stole fire from the gods and gave it to them. Thus he is a symbol of technological advance and the unintended consequences of this. A very contemporary figure he seems to be.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m sorry, I garbled my wording in my previous comment a bit. What I was trying to get at in referring to the end of the blog-post is that this deadly policy was followed in many western countries. Many people consider Governor Cuomo of New York especially culpable in this regard. As far as partisan politics go, I think there’s plenty of blame to be spread around. There’s Trump Republicans who tried to deny the problem for the longest time, and there’s establishment Democrats who acknowledged it but pursued the worst possible policies in response.

Germ
    Participant

A MAN’S leg was amputated because of a rare blood clot he suffered three weeks after his first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine.

Construction worker Goran D., 50, told reporters in Austria that had severe pain in his leg and “spat blood once or twice”.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15320182/man-leg-amputated-blood-clot-three-weeks-astrazeneca-vaccine/

“Rare” – LOL!

Germ
    Participant

UK – Holy Shit.
    They’re really going for it!

“All kids aged 16 & 17 to be offered Covid vaccine before school starts in September”
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15339065/government-teens-vaccine-school/

Germ
    Participant

Here’s a List of Colleges That Will Require Students or Employees to Be Vaccinated Against Covid-19
    The Chronicle has so far identified 522 such campuses.

https://www.chronicle.com/blogs/live-coronavirus-updates/heres-a-list-of-colleges-that-will-require-students-to-be-vaccinated-against-covid-19

Just Wow!

zerosum
    Participant

Pent up demand/Surge in demand/sales

Coming or already here –

Pay back student loans
    Pay back deferred rents
    Pay back deferred mortgages
    Pay increases to municipal taxes
    Pay increased school taxes
    Pay increased transferred taxes, fees, tariffs, and levies from rich
    Pay increased rent
    Pay increased housing
    Pay increases to transportation
    Pay increases to food
    Pay increases to vacations/entertainment
    Pay increases to restaurants
    Pay increases to service industries/legal/dental/optics/consultations/health care
    Pay increases to leisure items/bikes/RV/camping
    Pay increases to education
    Pay hidden cost increases
    Pay increases to gas/fuel

oxymoron
    Participant

Germ – Stellar work. Keep it coming.
    I have been thinking a bit about ‘types’ who get what is happening or at least tease out the implications of where this might go, compared to the new normals. I don’t like to take a separatist tone because I don’t see pro-vaccine people as ‘deficient’ in terms of research or intelligence. I think it has a little to do with luck. I think you are lucky if you have a slightly distrustful or at least ‘on the fence’ type of mindset in this situation specifically. I was raised by a single mom who was not supported financially by my father or ‘the system’ to any meaningful degree and always had a ‘meh’ feeling toward authority which is not always helpful but feels that way right about now.
    I have just a small handful of friends in my physical world who are on board with our ‘narrative’ here at TAE and some of them were institutionally abused as kids (also big impetus to not trust authority).
    On the other side I have really really smart and community involved friends who have been getting jabbed left right and centre. I can’t think of any that are anarchists or anti-authoritarian or counter-cultural.
    But you know I’m just musing – what I know about myself is that I am so often wrong.

Also glad so read Dr Malone’s post about 2 weeks only of risk (maybe). I like things to get better not worse.

Dr. D
    Participant

Not much to say to that today. Covid is just…

Django: yes, but these myths are all over. Prometheus is considered tragic and wronged in the West, being as they are, the religion of Progress. However, he has many names over the 50,000 years or whatever, and is probably akin to Azazel in Enoch – and note Enoch is really most of the Bible, purged from the Bible. Go fig. In that case, they were the Watchers, the guardian angels, like the “Prime Directive” not supposed to interfere. Instead, they taught fire, steel, weapons, makeup, jewelry, magic, but also stars, calendars, cities, etc. Seen from that point of view, the punishment was really for royally screwing up humankind against orders, but introducing war, deceit, separation from nature and God, while humans like it because they get things like cities, gold, knowledge…and because they lack the wisdom for the knowledge Azazel/Prometheus gave…they have lies, garbage, robbery, war, destruction of the garden planet…

Just like now. Frankenstein showed Science would kill everyone, proven every year since 1815. Every year for 200 years the people still want MORE monsters, MORE science going off the rails killing everyone. Thank God we invented that nuclear thing! And dynamite! If not, we’d be living in bark huts with a cohesive family in a virgin forest where fish jump out of the rivers and wars were scarcely larger than 20 men on a side.

…Whatever.

Still waiting for final details on vaccine. So just as 10 years of research, the mRNA “works” but causes any wild virus to be far worse than if you’d done nothing. 50% of UK cases are the vaccinated. Pretty predictable right now, but leads to how dangerous is it with a virus that isn’t dangerous to begin with?
    Not sure. Pretty depressed by the whole thing. They will kill the whole planet, one by one, with the most obvious, proven, visible facts, and the people one by one will deny everything and die instead.

…While doing everything in their power to oppress and endanger you.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I have just a small handful of friends in my physical world who are on board with our ‘narrative’ here at TAE and some of them were institutionally abused as kids (also big impetus to not trust authority).

I know what you’re saying. I’ve always been an outsider and a marginal person, and I suffered a pretty significant degree of peer-group abuse when I was a younger teenager. It took me a while to see that the Blue Team PMC weren’t really my friends because being born and raised in the PMC, I was taught to equate the kids who were cruel to me with the right (“jocks” and “rednecks”). The truth is, most of us were either jerks or idiots or maybe even both when we were insecure teenagers who didn’t understand anything.

greco
    Participant

@mister roboto
    If my understahding of PCR is correct, each step increase of 1 represents a doubling of whatever you’re amplifying.
    So, 25 cycles would be an amplification of 2^25, or or roughly 32,000,000. 35 cycles would be roughly 32,000,000,000 or 32 billion, 40 cycles would be roughly 1,000,000,000,000.
    In other words, each additioal 10 steps would add another 3 zeros to the amplification. These are rounded numbers.
    2^10 = 1024, or 1K in digital binary parlance.

PCR

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Dr. D

” In that case, they were the Watchers, the guardian angels, like the “Prime Directive” not supposed to interfere. Instead, they taught fire, steel, weapons, makeup, jewelry, magic, but also stars, calendars, cities, etc. Seen from that point of view, the punishment was really for royally screwing up humankind against orders, but introducing war, deceit, separation from nature and God, while humans like it because they get things like cities, gold, knowledge…and because they lack the wisdom for the knowledge Azazel/Prometheus gave…they have lies, garbage, robbery, war, destruction of the garden planet…”

I simply have to speak up and thank you for this perfectly clarified summary view of what all those global myths, including our local Judeo-Xtian-Islamic myths, describe: demiurges abusing their Prime Directive. Especially, you’ve clarified the Apple thing for me: it wasn’t some Adam/Eve mythical primate couple who ignored God: it was God’s servants who did.

Adam and Eve were really just doing what the were told by the local demiurgic bureaucrats, bureaucrats who, like most bureaucrats betray the Constitution on which their authority is based.

You kinda made my day, sir.

madamski cafone
    Participant

And furthermore:

“If not, we’d be living in bark huts with a cohesive family in a virgin forest where fish jump out of the rivers and wars were scarcely larger than 20 men on a side.”

Our hearts seem to be broken in the same globally primordial fashiion.

Stay Away!

This seems tangentially and poetically relevant:

Baby Owl Hears Thunder for First Time

Dr. D
    Participant

What’s interesting but far too different is the Natives have a story of the Twins — now this runs from South America and all over. The Right-handed brother has the straight path and makes good things, the Left-handed brother has the crooked path. Is that a way of saying, longer, scenic? Or is it just just “bad”? What is “bad” anyway? The Left handed brother brought (showed) humans Flint. That is, he taught them fire but also arrowsheads, war, death.

The Left and Right-handed brothers, like Enki and Enlil, were the sons of the “Sky People”, coming to earth. Not sure either intended bad from a certain point of view, but had different methods and perspectives. That also means Humans were already here, and the Twins were distinct from them: not humans.

But like I said, the similarities are quite distant and dim, and I’m quite sure the “liver”, the vulture, the rock, and resurrection are some sort of deep metaphor now lost. Supposedly Satan, the Morningstar is similarly chained underground somewhere, although that seems to be just tradition with no specific texts. The same things appear and reappear. Why? Because they’re all false and we made them up? Or because they’re true, in a metaphorical sense?

greco
    Participant

Raul, exactly. The chart shows why at 45 cycles even potted plants test positive for Covid. The power of exponential functions.

zerosum
    Participant

Reading TAE and the comment section, defeats a Faraday cage.
    A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure used to block electromagnetic fields. Electromagnetic fields (EMF) of all frequencies represent one of the most common and fastest growing environmental influences.
    The electromagnetic spectrum includes, from longest wavelength to shortest: radio waves, microwaves, infrared, optical, ultraviolet, X-rays, and gamma-rays.

Django
    Participant

Thanks for expanding on the Prometheus myth. The ancients really understood man. They should teach this stuff in school more.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

MrBrokenRecord
    June 21, 2021 at 8:46 am

Save us? In my state, the current vaccination rate is about 40%. True, the numbers may be a little behind, but we are talking less than half. I was out and about all weekend, and I’m pretty good at math, so I’m trying to figure out why less than 1% of people had masks on indoors.

How do you save a country when half the people are fools who have no concern for the well-being of others? I’m not feeling an ‘outpouring of solidarity’, sorry.

These are the people who will gladly turn you in to the “authorities” when the directive comes down. Know your local nazi 😉

Mr. House
    Participant

But then again i kinda get it. MrBrokenRecord over at NC is following the rules, therefore he should be rewarded and those who are not should be forced to wear a mask forever so he knows who they are. Like i said in a comment last summer, its not that very different from those of us who are angry in a similar sense with regards to economics. The big difference i see is that in economics its not mandatory, you do not follow the rules at your own risk, no one is forcing you. Though we’ve flipped that on its head also, since now if you don’t follow the rules in economics you get a bailout anyways (both rich and poor). How easily it is to turn the tables…. Perhaps psychiatry is the worst “science” ever created?

Mr. House
    Participant

@django

If people would just read history they’d understand that man hasn’t changed since we started recording our actions. And another great thing about history, because all of those people have passed, its ok to air their dirty laundry, which leads you to understand that conspiracy theories are way more common then the “authorities” would have you believe.

Mr. House
    Participant

mrsyk
    June 21, 2021 at 9:33 am

The only way COVID is going to save us is by knocking off a substantial portion of the global population.

To which i would reply, if they’d let me, funny how those who advocate depopulation never start with themselves.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Mr. House: Alternate article title: “How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Great Reset” 😀

Antidote
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

I’ve said it before
    Religious books, history books, etc. are full of how, when, and why previous civilization collapsed and disappeared.
    People think, “Not this time”
    People don’t believe it or care.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Oh, and the NC article was written by a “Professor of Globalisation and Development”. Isn’t that just precious?

Noirette
    Participant

Putin’s press conference after the Geneva meeting. Eng transcript:

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/russian-president-vladimir-putin-press-conference-transcript-after-meeting-with-biden-english-translation

Listened to the poor simul. trans. in F. with vid, I ‘get it’ or like to think so. VP’s first remarks, left out in the transcript above, were very complimentary towards Biden, unecessary. (One can pass straight to policy issues, announce that the ambassadors are returning.) VP’s tone throughout was cautiously optimistic, not his wont. If, on the world stage, he is displeased he is poker straight-faced diplomatic, or shows his fury sub rosa. When happy, charmed, or amused, he shows it.

Ukraine. VP skirted mention of Biden. VP: ** I made it clear that the only action ‘appropriate’ is to contribute to, uphold, the Minsk Accords. Kiev-position is to re-integrate the Donbass, (re-take..) control the frontier with Russia, and hold elections 3 months thereafter. This is not acceptable. **

Of course, VP need state nothing more than Russia’s position, as the US backed off Nord Stream II objections, froze some military aid package, blatantly tossing Ukraine under the bus. It appears that Crimea was not mentioned at all , not one word..— so maps can start making it colored Russ. 🙂

Because (imho).. a) Bidadmin is desperate need to a return of EU support-submission to the US, which cracked a lot under Trump; Germany is the most important ally-puppet. b) The The US, EU are fed up with Ukraine – manipulating it, coercing it, is good for some hard cash (see e.g. Biden-Burisma), of course the geo. blocs, big corps, etc. have different rationales and aims, which clash, etc. but then?

Nothing turned out as expected, particularly for Merkel with her adoration of the boxer Klitshko (was supposed to be next Pres-PM-FM… but was demoted to Mayor of Kiev), the Ukr. was going to be yet another hinterland to be exploited by Germany.

Russia’s intransigence in the latest boiling over, provoked by Zelensky, massing 75K (or so?) troops on the border in the Donbass, has pushed the pause button which will now be held down for a very long time.

photo merkel – klitschko – yats 🙂

https://www.suedostschweiz.ch/sites/default/files/styles/responsive_voll_desktop/public/v2/216103_630x420.jpg?itok=yo0ObdIN

Bill7
    Participant

Commenter DarkMatter said yesterday: “.. I don’t think they care anymore if it came from a lab or not. Trump is gone. Fauci is disposable. The vaccines are established in perpetuity. THe Stuart/Colbert performance was just misdirection. When John Stuart [sic] says Ivermectin would have saved hundreds of thousands, the vaccines should be cancelled and that Pfizer et. al. should be held criminally liable I will be impressed.”

I fully agree.

Luongo’s piece on the Stewart/Cobert bit can be found here, for possible context:

From the Notebook – Jon Stewart Does Davos

YMMV; and there’s much I disagree with in Luongo here (he tends to get way out over his skis, IMO),
    but I think he has Stewart pegged.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Every time I read that 40 ct PCR yields 50-75% false positive, I shake my head. With rates that high, they should be viewable anecdotally.

I had 4 PCR tests: 1 with “maybe symptoms—probably allergies,” 1 with no symptoms but known Covid exposure, 1 with Covid symptoms, 1 with no Covid symptoms, about a week after resolution of Covid. *Only* the test when I had full Covid symptoms came back positive for Covid.

My domestic partner had 3 PCR tests: 1 with no symptoms but known Covid exposure, 1 with Covid symptoms, 1 with no Covid symptoms, about a week after resolution of Covid. *Only* the test with full Covid symptoms came back positive for Covid.

My mother had 2 PCR tests: 1 with no symptoms prior to knee surgery, 1 with Covid symptoms. The test when she had Covid symptoms came back positive.

My father had 1 PCR tests: 1 with no symptom but at the same time as my mother’s test — he had the same exposure she had. The test was negative. Later, he has tested positive for antibodies to Covid. (As has my mother as well.)

Two of my children were tested via PCR 4 times, the third child was tested 5 times over the course of about a month, after they had been exposed to my mother, and during this time they quarantined with myself and my partner, who had positive tests with classic symptoms. All of my children’s tests came back negative.

This is a small sample size (20 PCR tests on people without Covid symptoms), granted, but it is large enough that a “50-75%” false positive rate should reveal itself with at least ONE false positive, or questioned positive.

Mr. House
    Participant

The past year and a half, my life really hasn’t changed that much, i’ve just watched everyone else lose their minds. Actually the past five years that has been the case. Covid was exactly the same as TDS. I’ve withdrawn from “unhealthy” people who have no idea what reality is. CJ Hopkins newest article nails it. You are at war, you just don’t know it yet. Arguing and presenting facts will accomplish nothing.

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/china-expands-lockdowns-mass-testing-manufacturing-hub-dongguan

Is this the type of world you want to live in? To leave to your children if you have any? When you have to select a side, and you will, will you take the easy route and join the heard?

Bill7
    Participant

Hopkins: “..The global-capitalist ruling classes, government leaders, the corporate media, and the New Normal masses they have instrumentalized are not debating with us. They know the facts. They know the facts contradict their narratives. They do not care. They do not have to. Because this isn’t about facts. It’s about power..”

Mr. House
    Participant

phoenixvoice
    Participant

This article

Is a psyop. It is a persuasive piece masquerading as an informative news article. It is designed to capture the eyes of parents who have heard of the myocarditis risk and allay their fears. It emphasizes that although it seems like a heart attack, it isn’t, it’s just a little bit of heart inflammation, is treatable, and your child will be just fine.

“The big question is whether the risk of myocarditis can be linked to vaccines and if so, whether the risk to children and youths is greater than the risk of catching the virus.”

NO! That IS NOT the “big question.” The “big question” is, in light of how harmless Covid is to children (MISC-C notwithstanding,) whether or not the vaccines are more dangerous to children than the disease they are supposed to prevent. (Is myocarditis more or less dangerous to children than MISC-C? They are both usually treatable in a modern hospital. What is the incidence of each? Parents need this information in order to do a risk/benefit analysis and make a wise decision.)

It was sh*tty articles like these that pushed me to keep sifting through the web last year until I found the goldmine that is TAE. When I read articles like that, all these questions arise in my mind, and I feel uneasy. And then I wonder…do most folks not see this? Do they simply lack that insatiable urge to know and understand? Are they too busy to care?

Django
    Participant

Yes Mr. House I was thinking just that myself.
    Dr. D you mean it wasn’t his liver the vulture was feasting on. Oh man you do not want to piss the Olympians off.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I think Luongo jumps to far too many conclusions via his own manifestly extremist partisan lens for me to take his evaluation seriously.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.