Debt Rattle June 6 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 6 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Huskynut
    Participant

@Noirette
    Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question.
    Your speculation may will be right (I find it quite plausible), but difficult to prove.
    In working to sway mainstream opinion, I think it’s better to stick to what can be concretely proved, ie that Fauci et al lied, were two-faced about they said publicly and privately, and most importantly were directly funding GoF research whilst pretending an engineered origin of Covid was impossible to consider.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Germ

Hopefully John Day can weigh in on this too.

Much as DeSantis has been hitting it out of the park lately with the “ban” on vaccine passports, business (incliuding non-profits) and schools being prohibited from asking about vaccination status, there are two glaring loopholes.

“(5)This section does not apply to a healthcare provider as defined in s.768.38;a service provider licensed or certified under s. 393.17,part III of chapter401,or part IV of chapter468;or a provider with an active healthcare clinic exemption under s. 400.9935”

A free clinic that I have been going to for my diabetes and potential prostate cancer issues (no Gleason score thus far) has all but refused to set another followup diabetes appointment. When I attempted to state my case regarding concerns about blood clots (I’m one of those rare few who got Meniere’s disease as a child and 54 yo now, so a blood clot could mean the end of lifetime hearing), she refused the medical exemption and stated that J&J was the only one with blood clot issues (which I know to be untrue from your post about adverse events for each vaccine recently) and my brother’s trip to the ER for a blood clot in his leg. I have almost 4 months of insulin left, thus, it’s really “take this shot or die.”

Additionally, under a “public health emergency” set by the state health officer (with only cursory consultation with the governor), health care workers can force one to take the vax “by any means necessary” including for conscientious objections. Might be why we’re seeing some twitter post about mentally disabled children being tied down for the shot.

“4. Ordering an individual to be examined,tested,vaccinated,treated,isolated,or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health.Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined,tested,vaccinated,or treated for reasons of health,religion,or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.

a. Examination,testing,vaccination,or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.

b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health,the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual,the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.”

The Nazi laws were “legal” too, I know, but Ghostbusters.

http://laws.flrules.org/2021/8

ctbarnum
    Participant

Also, I really don’t know how the vax will affect blood sugar as (from what I understand) the vaccines use recombinant DNA as the base DNA template to deliver the mRNA for the spike protein, It’s my guess this is why the spike protein spreads throughout the body instead of just the injection site, but then, I really don’t know. The insulin I am on also uses recombinant DNA (with ecoli to create the insulin within fat storage (I’m thin, so there’s not much), and I have not seen any data for use on Type I diabetics. I don’t think they even know what will happen or they will just ignore it like every other adverse event.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ctbarnum:

““(5)This section does not apply to a healthcare provider as defined in s.768.38;a service provider licensed or certified under s. 393.17,part III of chapter401,or part IV of chapter468;or a provider with an active healthcare clinic exemption under s. 400.9935”

Are the sections/definitions where this section “does not apply” … federal or state regulations?

Also … “Additionally, under a “public health emergency” set by the state health officer ..”

Is FL still under a public health emergency? I was under the impression the emergency mandate was lifted in FL?

SeaBirds
    Participant

@ Huskynut #76680

“Can someone pls help me understand why the Chinese doc applying for a vaccine patent in Feb 2020 is supposedly so terrible?”

We must now be wary of trusting any reports and interpretations of events coming out of the MSM, including the Australian.
    For all we know this is part of a “China China” propaganda campaign being waged. Just like the “Russia Russia” playbook:
    unverifiable claims, disinformation designed to confuse and shape public opinion, outright lies and diversionary tactics.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@upstateNYer

State regulations. And yes, Florida supposedly ended the emergency mandate, but some localities (including mine in St. Pete, I do believe) are still enforcing through the health system in spite of the governor’s executive order. This county went to Biden. *sigh*

Most stores are not enforcing their mask mandates, excepting a few, but it’s touch and go. The good part is I get some free stuff every once in awhile for not wearing a mask inside, probably because the cashier hates their mask but still forced to wear them. People just want to be people again after a year of executive enforced death regulations, so I make some friends.

WES
    Participant

Just to stir the pot some more consider the possibility that both the US deep state and China were involved in releasing the virus. Remember both had strong motives to get rid of President Trump.

It sure would explain even more of the things that happened.

Like China letting people leave Wuhan for all parts of the world before clamping down.

Bill7
    Participant

Good to see Mark Crispin Miller has written a response to the hit piece on him at The “Chronicle of Higher Education” [heh]:

Check it out: I am “the Professor of Paranoia”!

Dery’s [wonder what they have on *that* dude?] slime-ball smear can be found at this link:
    https://www.chronicle.com/article/the-professor-of-paranoia

“battle lines bein’ drawn..”

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.