Debt Rattle March 14 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 14 2015

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wyland Stanley General Motors exhibit, San Francisco 1939 • Why The Dollar Is Rising As The Global Monetary Bubble Craters (David Stockman) • American
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 14 2015]

jal
    Participant

<b> critical thinking </b>
    My extra cash !!!!! …. what extra cash????
    https://www.peacearchnews.com/business/294749811.html
    Gas prices soar above $1.30 despite lagging crude oil
    The average Metro Vancouver price for regular gas of $1.31 as of Monday afternoon   is back to approximatey the same level it was in early October.  Back then, crude oil was above $85 a barrel compared to about $50 now after a slight rebound from its January lows.
    MJ Ervin officials expect a further gradual rise in retail gas prices in the months ahead.

Vancouver Historical Gas Price Charts Provided by GasBuddy.com
    ===

“The Fed is very aware that the bottom 80% of Americans own less than 5% of US equity markets.”
    NOW, tell me about that herd that will go over the cliff. Who is manipulating the market for what percentage of the population?
    The market was/is rigged for the people, by the people who are in it.
    Those with the biggest say about the rules are those that are affected the most.

“Rest assured, That, the Fed has seen the light. And they don’t actually hate working class America, they just don’t give a flying f#ck about them.”

“That recovery will never come, simply because all 90% of Americans do is pay for the other 10% to get richer.”

NOW, tell me again, who is getting a “free lunch”? Is it those getting poorer? OR Is it those getting richer?

<b> critical thinking </b>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.