Debt Rattle May 16 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 16 2021

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    a kullervo
    Participant

Greek words/fog

Like the subject of hypertrichosis discovering overnight he/she is now suffering from alopecia.

a kullervo
    Participant

Barbara van Beck
    Barbara van Beck (painter unknown)

Django
    Participant

I use words and hypotheses because I want to try to understand what is happening and my brain doesn’t receive telepathic communication or directions from God.

a kullervo
    Participant

@Django

I use words and hypotheses because I want to try to understand what is happening […]”
    Any success lately?

“[…] and my brain doesn’t receive […] directions from God.”
    Are you 100% sure?

Best regards.

WES
    Participant

Sadly missing in the Prudue opioid story is how when caught they use corporate bankruptcy to avoid having to pay any of their criminal profits back. Privatized the profits, socialize the costs of obtaining said profits.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Seeing the truth…explained by a lovely woman

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Mr House

I posit that a government that lives in a fortress is not one that was duly elected, even if the constitutional process according to Congress played out in their favor. But at this point it tells us a lot.

ctbarnum
    Participant

I seem to be having a problem posting images again. Maybe the format as jpg?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Seeing the truth…explained by a lovely woman

Well done you…
    Excellent vid, and much of what she says echos’ my thoughts and life’s reality… thanks…

As to Corbet: I used to catch him every week, years ago; before I knew better……
    My problem with him is that he never met a conspiracy he didn’t like…

WES
    Participant

Michael:

Nice video! We need to clone her!

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@ Michael Reid

Henna Maria’s “The Harsh Truth” was so on target it sent shivers down my spine. She’s either an old soul or has already been through hell in order to reach this level of understanding at such a young age. I can’t imagine what it must be like to associate with people of her caliber. There would be no psychological hole deep and dark enough in which she wouldn’t find you, and drag you kicking and screaming back into the scorching rays of reality.

Maria is correct in that inner work is required to remove our blind spots, but I would take her first point a bit further. That once we have removed the mountain of shit from off our own inner truth detector, so that it functions freely and is once again visible to our inner gaze, the next phase of the work requires that we ferret out every lie and violation from our own life in order to fine tune the instrument. Then you will be amazed on what you can now see.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

It may interest people to know that Henna Maria on at least one of her YouTube videos posts a link to a site that denies the scientific consensus on Germ Theory, presumably in favor of the discredited medieval notion of Miasma Theory (as this has traditionally been the alternative to Germ Theory, in one form or another). I consider that a bit of a “red flag”.

V. Arnold
    Participant

It may interest people to know that Henna Maria on at least one of her YouTube videos posts a link to a site that denies the scientific consensus on Germ Theory, presumably in favor of the discredited medieval notion of Miasma Theory (as this has traditionally been the alternative to Germ Theory, in one form or another). I consider that a bit of a “red flag”.

Indeed, a red flag…agreed…(I had to look up Miasma Theory)
    Interesting to share differing POV’s, but in the end I tend to keep my own council…

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-video-reveals-capitol-police-officer-giving-protesters-permission-enter-building

The hits keep coming. The protestors killed a police officer, except they didnt. And now the cops (who do the capitol police report to again?) are shown doing what many of us suspected from the initial get go. Trump is a russian agent (he wasn’t), covid will kill everyone (it didn’t), these are mostly peaceful protests (they weren’t), this was the most secure election and no fraud occurred (?)

Michael Reid
    Participant

Regarding Henna Maria and James Corbet:

Nobody is perfect. People are capable of holding both correct and incorrect views and holding an incorrect view does not CANCEL all the correct views or the person. Views should be analog in nature (not digital) and subject to change as more is learned.

Consider this. Believing in God or Allah is completely irrational but if a person believes these things, that does not mean the person should be flagged as someone unable to contribute beautiful, useful and valid ideas

V. Arnold
    Participant

Regarding Henna Maria and James Corbet:

Nobody is perfect. People are capable of holding both correct and incorrect views and holding an incorrect view does not CANCEL all the correct views or the person. Views should be analog in nature (not digital) and subject to change as more is learned.

Yes, I agree and nearly posted the same sentiment…
    I’m not familiar enough with Henna Maria to say anymore than I already posted…
    However, when it comes to James Corbet; I listened to him for more than a year and a creeping doubt, a niggling, from my gut warned me to start questioning his POV about many things…
    I have learned to always trust my gut, aka, inner feelings about life as I experience it day by day…
    Corbett triggered those feelings in a big way…
    I would caution you to be aware and tread carefully where Corbett is concerned….
    That’s all; and good tidings to you…

Dr. D
    Participant

It’s also not black and white. What is miasma theory, medieval theory? That invisible “bad spirits” would be taken in via the breath and nose and make you sick. Where does it come from? Rot, swamps, dead things, sick people.

…That’s germ theory. That’s exactly what we believe today, except instead of being invisible, entirely non-physical self-directed beings, they are invisible, untouchable, tangible self-directed beings. Where does it come from? Rotting things, dead animals, dead food, sick people, outhouses, and mosquito-ridden swamps. People weren’t stupid before 1980, or 1800, or 1600, we just like mocking, belittling, and mis-attributing them. That is, lying and slandering them for no reason whatsoever except to make ourselves big and smart in comparison to the “other”. See how dumb everybody before me was? Thank God I was born. Shouldn’t you give the other guy the benefit and look from their point of view.

Now I thought ‘Miasma theory’ was going to run into the OTHER complete blind spot of modern ignoramuses. That is, now that we have germ theory, everything is germ theory. We completely ignore why some people are exposed to said germs and get sick, while others meet the germs and nothing happens. If that’s true, why blame the germs? (or half-blame the germs, let’s be real here.)

Blame your own bad health instead of the germs. If you focused on creating and enhancing glowing, vibrant health, you’d probably shrug off most diseases like a joke. We can’t even get people – or get, heck, we don’t even ask – to stop getting voluntary Type II diabetes, the world’s most curable disease. We cut off legs instead and say we’re super-smart, caring medical people. That’s just your prime example, but exercise and vitamin D come up lately. Chinese medicine isn’t complete either, but it does keep a firmer focus on supporting health instead of being myopic for disease.

So we take the theories from THEIR point of view and ask them to explain them, why they think it, and THEN dismiss them as garbage. Politely, AFTER hearing, like you should. And not make fun of the person, but mock their bad ideas instead.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.