Debt Rattle May 26 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 26 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

• Pence To West Point Grads: You Will Fight On a Battlefield for America (Taer) • Global Elites Started The Russia Nonsense (Farnan) • Indictme
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 26 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Something good comes from all this grabage; yes, grabage…
    At least now we know we can believe nothing coming from the other…
    Wake up, time to die; or, walk as though you’re life depended on every step…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pilger pretty much nails it; modern facism is breaking cover.
    Having absolutely no creds; my years of warning about facism in the U.S. have fallen on deaf ears; a mere crank; a tin foil hatter…
    Even Pilger has years of warnings about facism in the west; and here we bloody are; right now; this moment; but here, take this pill/smoke this joint/snort this powder; and things will be aright in no time at all…
    Trust me………………………………….

zerosum
    Participant

my years of warning about facism in the U.S. have fallen on deaf ears; a mere crank; a tin foil hatter…

WHAT!!!!

You think that the shit has already hit the fan?

Most people cannot smell it. So they don’t believe it.

Most people have been convinced that its fertilizer. So they don’t believe it.

All of those people that are leaving their home lands and are trying to get to a better place could tell us about the FAN and shit. However, those refugees don’t have a voice.

When I can no longer put food on the table, that will be when I will accept that the shit has hit the fan for me and nobody will care.

There are poor and homeless people in our towns now, and there will be less only if they leave and become refugees.

Nomanisanisland
    Participant

“Eatng a corn chip produced from Bt corn might transform our intestinal bacteria into living pesticide factories, possibly for the rest of our lives.”

What may happen when the Bt DNA transforms the mitochondria in all of our cells… Which is ancient bacteria hosted by animal cells ever since energy was required by said cells. No energy, no life

..ancient bacteria hosted by animal cells ever since energy was required by said cells.

There are things you don’t want to play with. But people do anyway, because of a monetary profit.

Killing life can be profitable, and so can changing it.

VietnamVet
    Participant

The war party duopoly is off their rockers. I am so old I remember in the Third Grade how deeply unpopular the Korean War was. WWII Vets called up to fight another war. Harry Truman like LBJ could not run for a second term because of war. Today is worse. The wars are endless. This is a multi-polar world now. The schoolyard bully has been challenged. He thinks he must come out from his corner fighting. Sooner or later, someone will say or do the wrong thing with no thought of the consequences. But he is too old, corrupt, fat, demented and rusty to win the war. America’s healthy population and industrial might are gone. A Third World War will take civilization with it. Even if avoided, the Mid-West flooding that is preventing corn planting and China’s African Swine Fever epidemic are symptoms of the coming storms, sea level rise and plagues that will engulf the earth. Cooperation is the only way humans can survive the future.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.