Debt Rattle November 7 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 7 2020

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

David Hockney The Big Tree in Autumn 30 October 2020   • Gottlieb: Number Of New Daily US Covid Cases ‘At Least Half A Million’ (CNBC) • Human Re
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 7 2020]

zerosum
    Participant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking
    Critical thinking is the analysis of facts to form a judgment.[1] The subject is complex, and several different definitions exist, which generally include the rational, skeptical, unbiased analysis, or evaluation of factual evidence. Critical thinking is self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective thinking.[2] It presupposes assent to rigorous standards of excellence and mindful command of their use. It entails effective communication and problem-solving abilities as well as a commitment to overcome native egocentrism[3][4] and sociocentrism.

———–
    Question:
    What is the purpose of spending billions of dollars for testing?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/06/dr-scott-gottlieb-daily-us-covid-cases-are-at-least-half-a-million.html

Dr. Scott Gottlieb says actual number of new daily U.S. Covid cases is ‘at least half a million’
    PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 6 20206:21 PM ESTUPDATED FRI, NOV 6 20207:10 PM EST
    Kevin Stankiewicz @KEVIN_STANK Noah Higgins-Dunn @HIGGINSDUNN
    ———–
    Question:
    What is the purpose of election?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-banana-follies-mother-all-color-revolutions
    The House always wins
    The heart of the matter is that this think tank gaming transcends both Red and Blue. It’s all about the Deep State’s end game.
    ——
    Question:
    Where is the proof?
    —–
    Question:
    Why do Critical thinking?
    What is the purpose?

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

In 30 States, A Computer System Known To Be Defective Compromised Is Tallying Votes (ZH)

There, fixed it.

As a former engineer with several large programs under my belt, I can assure you that this so-called ‘glitch’ they keep talking about on the news is in fact a ‘feature’ that allows the Deep State to swing elections via remote control of the vote tabulation software. Since the fraud has been discovered, everyone is using the term ‘glitch’ to explain away the vote transfers because it makes it seem so innocuous and innocent. A ‘glitch’, you see, is a random software bug and nobody’s fault. It happens all the time. We’ve all been victims of these little devils.

If they were to come right out and tell you the truth, that parties in the Deep State determine election outcomes rather than your votes, there would be a complete loss of faith in the democratic process, followed by a mass uprising. Therefore, Lie! Lie! Lie! Coverup! Coverup! Coverup! Distract! Distract! Distract!

However, what’s really an eye-opener is that Biden supporters seem perfectly content with the fact that systemic vote fraud occurred, since it favored their candidate. Ethics are no longer important, only winning. Barbarians dressed in suits, as on Wall Street.

zerosum
    Participant

@ Maxwell Quest
    You are repeating Allegation with no factual evidence.
    The process of proof is “see you in court”
    It clear that my point of view, (what I found/say), is, in your opinion, baseless and irrelevant and does not warrant you modifying your thinking.

Bill7
    Participant

‘More Troublesome Testing: FDA Issues Warning About Potential for False Positive Results with Rapid Detection Antigen Testing’

“FDA: Potential for False Positive Results with Antigen Tests for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 – Letter to Clinical Laboratory Staff and Health Care Providers”

https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2020/11/more-troublesome-testing-fda-issues.html

“Cases [still poorly or un-defined are soaring!”

yeesh

Susmarie108
    Participant

RE Kunstler: He’s a wise individual with an accurate interpretation of the transactions that have lead us to loincloths and machetes. His message would be much more effective by casting a wider net in lining up transgressions and expanding the timeframe (going back to at least 2000). It would BENEFIT us all if his next wave of commentary was inclusive and not exclusive – as this one-sided, limited focus is perpetuating division and resistance AND neutering his message. I truly believe Kunstler has something valuable to add to the conversation we desperately need to be having.

Our downfall is the result of an accumulation of lies + all-consuming tolerance for lying. It is not the lies of one President or one party. As long as we are only holding ONE side accountable we ALL lose.

For example, the group JK calls The Resistance is no different or more disruptive than the earlier versions. Dick Cheney was The Ultimate Resistance. Nobody was gonna stop us from marching off to war and nobody ever answered for the many crimes of the Iraq War (and never will). The lying slatterns (had to look that one up, seriously JK that is cave man talk) Colin Powell and Don Rumsfeld are leading cushy lives and doing just fine. Nobody ever faced an inquiry over their janky schemes and Julian Assange is in prison. Nobody paid any price for lying their asses off.

Next example, taking the playbook of the Newt-ster – Boehner, Ryan, and McConnell were a self-declared (and effective) Congressional Wall of Resistance. Much of that resistance was used in protecting sacred individuals/covering up the lies. When all the bandwidth is directed at “protecting” liars and lies there is nothing left over for working together to solve problems. The MSM and Tech monopoly power grew right under our collective noses.

Anyway you get the point.

“No consequences for these actors in a rough and dirty game, but great consequences for the USA — a now lethal loss of faith in the essential fairness of American life and the institutions that were created to insure it. Shame on us for letting it get this far. “

Yea, shame on us. One half of America fully supports an openly lying liar for President. The other half fully believes their chosen one has complete integrity. But as long as their side is WINNING – as long as they can BLAME the other guy – then no one is ever accountable. Sounds like a perfect set-up for us to fail.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@zerosum

Those who don’t want to see it, like the Biden supporters referenced in my previous comment, will not see it, nomatter what evidence is put forth. It is all there online, with mathematical certainty no less. I would suggest that you use Google Search, but that is also compromised, and may require you looking through several pages before you find something relevant to controversial subjects. On the other hand, if you are only looking for the latest football scores, then no problem.

Every researcher has their sources, but in the end, you must judge for yourself using your own instrument of reasoning and deduction tuned by a life of experience.

a kullervo
    Participant

Greetings,

For at least the past six months the “Democrats” made no secret – in fact they used all megaphones available – that they would do anything to stop Mr. Trump from being reelected. To my mind, the strangest thing is that no one at the GOP or, better still, no one from the President’s inner circle did anything to prevent the illegal part of those intents, starting with a thorough software audit. And how come did the GOP staff allowed the counting process to be interrupted without assuring the ballots’ safekeeping?

What’s going on?
    Too many questions, too few and plausible answers.
    No wonder conspiracy theorists have their hands full.

zerosum
    Participant

Survivors have learned their lessons and don’t get caught

plausible deniability
    no proof of wrong doing

“No wonder conspiracy theorists have their hands full.”

anticlimactic
    Participant

Michigan software ‘glitch’

This Dominion software is not just used in 47 counties in Michigan, but in at least 28 States, including all the key States.

I can’t see that the ‘glitch’ is accidental. All software should be tested before release, and there are very few combinations which need testing in this case. The question is whether ALL Dominion machines had the same software, in which case they could have allocated over 1 million votes to Biden ‘in error’! [guesstimate!]

The net effect could be to big enough to swing the election!

Mr. House
    Participant

2020: The Zenith of Fraud no matter what the topic was

John Day
    Participant

Good commentariat again today. Very civil. My compliments to all. Susmarie108, Maxwell Quest and zerosum, i am appreciative sirs/maams/other as may be appropriate. I worked feverishly in the clinic Friday, and as the last one there again, and worked feverishly on homestead garden landscaping in Yoakum today. More work to do tomorrow morning, then meditation group and drive back to Austin.
    Can’t work the internet every morning…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.