Debt Rattle November 9 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 9 2020

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Jean-Michel Basquiat Untitled 1982   • COVID Risk Exaggerated, Talk Of A Second Wave Misleading – 500 Academics (DM) • Biden’s First Move As Pres
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 9 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Jean-Michel Basquiat Untitled 1982

Us, losing our humanity…

Dr. D
    Participant

“I’m worried that mandating this with fines and such may actually lead to more of a rebellion against it.”

He doesn’t understand sociopaths and power very well. The POINT of the lockdown is to MAKE the rebellion, because then you can identify and murder your opposition. This is why in criminal organizations, they screw your daughter, or make you choose helping the cartel instead of your father. …Because then they know you’re still compliant and under their control. Of course this boomerangs eventually, but clearly works well for lifetimes, like in Narcos. Only when they’re old and weak do all past offenses suddenly get paid. Only to choose a new terrible warlord as bad as the last one.

So yes, the POINT of the mask mandate isn’t science – the CDC and now the AMA has said so – it’s TO get the most rebellious, religious, conservatives or whoever to identify themselves for attack. They already said they’ll take your kids, you bad citizen. How dare you listen to the Science and not the Science!

And as you’ve noticed, attack they have already, long before Biden. Twitter, AMA, vs any doctor, researcher, any hopeful new cure that must be killed, any Vitamin D, C, anything, any hope at all. Regardless of if they’re black, white, Asian, African, woman, don’t care, we don’t listen to diversity when it doesn’t suit us. Science must not be allowed to talk. ESPECIALLY to the people.

“COVID Set Back Attitudes To Public Transport By Two Decades (G.)”

Yes, but they no longer have a job to go to so: still Green. Still forced austerity on the poor. And they all die of crime and hardship. Yay! And now that they can do their jobs on Zoom, they can be outsourced to India. Ca-Ching!

“The Democrats’ own actions proved that they never believed their own melodramatic and self-glorifying rhetoric about Trump as The New Hitler”

Very true. Which is why nobody will listen or care. We’re fact-resistant, reality-optional. The only enemy is Truth.

“Meet the swamp creatures. For pete’s sake, John Kerry? Climate? Sally Yates? Wasn’t she supposed to be in jail?”

And don’t forget every war-mongering neocon who ever lived. Front and center. Can we get Richard Spenser in there? He was high profile and Pro-Biden. Already the BLM/AntiFa are pro-segregationists. Real synergy there.

“First cases to be launched today in an increasingly uphill battle. Legal costs will be phenomenal.”

Should be super-easy. He only needs a stop or two, a recount or two. And like 2016 he didn’t spend that money on the election, so he has it.

“Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems

• Software That Gave Biden 1000s Of Michigan Votes Used In 28 Other States (JTN) “

As I wrote in Biden-Swamp, that’s not “1,000s”, it’s 282,000. More than enough to pull the whole state. On this ONE single election trick. There are dozen others, some “legal” like the lady pulling elderly nursing home votes Veritas showed in Texas. Aaaaaaaand you think the courts will shrug and say, “Nah. Looks good to me!” Somehow I doubt everywhere, with 282,000 votes in 28 states, or 7,896,000 votes. Wait: is that exactly what was needed to overcome the 8 Million new Trump voters we saw? Funny.

“The report says no antisemitism, so it’s used to suggest … antisemitism.”

LBJ from yesterday “Aw h—l I just want to see him deny it.”

“NATO Says Biden Victory Will Help With ‘Assertive Russia’ (RT)”

Russia would wipe out the U.S. in 30 minutes. But that would attack all the cities and citizens, leaving the oligarchs and military intact, so much desired. Doing Gates/Bezos job for them. A Green NeoFeudal world of 500 million desperate, compliant humans. Kings on top in the high-tech tower of invisible air-cars a la “Hunger Games”, never to be opposed again. Peace on earth at last. The perfect order of everyone doing exactly what I say. Until I change my mind and kill them anyway for not pleasing me ahead of time.

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

Something I’ve mentioned numerous times:

“Numerous media outlets that in 2015 were sputtering if not collapsing, and numerous television personalities about to be fired because nobody was watching them, were first rescued and then propelled into the stratosphere by The Trump Show.”

This stuff is baffling to me because I’ve heard some of the “smart” people say that they’ll be so relieved when Trump leaves the White House because then they won’t have to hear about him constantly. Sorry, but if you are reading the NYTimes or watching CNN, then the end of Trump is nowhere in sight. These outlets have been living off of Trump hysteria for years and they are not going to just turn off that spigot now.

zerosum
    Participant

a fantasy story

Critical thinking required

Xmas movies
    disneyland
    yesterday
    COVID Risk
    Vaccine
    widespread voter fraud
    “Declassify Everything”
    trickling down
    pundits
    stock market
    peace on earth
    truth

There’s a Russell Ramsland and L Todd Wood video over at Moneycircus and on OffG (Moneycirus’s comment) that’s quite interesting.
    It makes it clear how bamboozled we were in the US with HAVA (Help America Vote Act). Did the politicians make it clear that it meant private companies- some international ones at that- have control over our voting system?
    Some of the cheating looks so obvious, the movie ending might be the right one.
    After all, when one is resetting the world, one must act quickly, no?

anticlimactic
    Participant

CENSORSHIP

What is very worrying is the censorship being imposed by the oligarchs who own the media, mainstream and social. Had the Democrats gained control of the Senate I suspect that websites like this would be made illegal.

The ability to censor, certainly on Social Media, should be removed from these oligarchs. The question is what happens if censorship is still needed. Some think that a government body should do it but that is open to the same abuse a the current oligarchs.

My thought is to have something based on the jury system, with random members of the public being required to serve for, say, a week. Like a jury the decision to censor would have to be unanimous or almost so. The number of these juries could be increased or reduced depending on demand.

The current abuses must end or we are all lost.

zerosum
    Participant

@ Dr D, did you forget to comment on Pfizer?
    Critical thinking required
    https://www.nbcnews.com/business/markets/dow-futures-surge-1-300-points-pfizer-vaccine-news-biden-n1246591
    Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all hit record highs on Pfizer vaccine news, Biden win
    “This is a game changer,” Pfizer said Monday, announcing that its vaccine is 90 percent effective in protecting people against Covid-19.
    https://www.thestar.com/life/2020/11/09/pfizer-says-covid-19-vaccine-is-looking-90-effective.html
    Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine is looking 90% effective
    LN
    By Linda A. Johnson And Lauran NeergaardThe Associated Press
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government’s top-infectious disease expert, said the results suggesting 90% effectiveness are “just extraordinary,“ adding: ”Not very many people expected it would be as high as that.”

“It’s going to have a major impact on everything we do with respect to COVID,” Fauci said.

Trump, who had suggested during the presidential campaign that a vaccine could be ready by Election Day, tweeted on Monday: “STOCK MARKET UP BIG, VACCINE COMING SOON. REPORT 90% EFFECTIVE. SUCH GREAT NEWS!”

@ John Day
    I’m I wrong in assuming that vitamin D is just as effective in protecting people against Covid-19?
    (I’m staying the course with vitamin D. I’ll probably die from something else before being saved by a vaccine.)

zerosum
    Participant

pump-and-dump

denoting the fraudulent practice of encouraging investors to buy shares in a company in order to inflate the price artificially, and then selling one’s own shares while the price is high.

zerosum
    Participant

Critical thinking required on what, the elite say and what I say/find/present

Mr. House
    Participant

I assume many of us have been following alot of this for some time, at least the last 12 years. What makes more sense? What we’ve been told by the media who cuts the president off because of “lies” (unlike the drive for the iraq war) Or something like this

“Event Covid represents hysterical panic by the banker-led technocracy. It is a panicked response to the buckling and tottering of their failing international institutions. They have bankrupted Europe, America and Japan and have lost ability to control economies.

Corporations no longer pay taxes. In the U.S. they account for 5% of Federal tax receipts. Global corporations decided they no longer need nation states, except when they smell subsidies or a bailout. That’s left governments looting what remains of the middle class and having to magick up fake currency for their day-to-day operations.

The endless wars have allowed corporations to grab resources while subverting the international order and building a lawless world in which money and mercenaries talk loudest. The same people who call for the International Institutions of World Government are the same people who have destroyed government after government: Not just Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria but they’ve cannibalized their own United States, European Union and Japan.

Amid this rubble, organized crime is flourishing. Not the uneducated hoodlum arm twisting a contract from local government. The elite-schooled, entitled, networked organized criminal whose family and associates include lawyers, bankers, politicians and tech or defense contractors – but who is every bit as committed to the idea of The Family. These people don’t kill, blackmail or sit around in political meetings – they pay people to do that for them.

Central bank organized crime is having a problem collecting on the debt. Tax is no longer the money-spinner it once was. The monetary system is imploding. The bankers have to resort to periodically pumping and dumping the economy in order to grab assets from government and people. That system is the root of their control.

What happens when a system based on convention and social contract collapses? For the bankers to maintain their privileged position, they must seek direct control – the right to issue digital money but more important (since money is already largely digital) the right to track that money at every stage of its journey and snip off a few percent each time it changes hands. Even better, to direct most of that money into the more productive slaves via a system of social credit scoring.”

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

FWIW, ever since Greenwald left the Intercept he’s been like a journalist reborn. Very refreshing to read him again. And Dr. D is as hot as ever. As always, many thanks to Ilargi for all his hard work, along with the many others who post here.

zerosum
    Participant

Transition – Golden hand shakes

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-fires-defense-secretary-mark-esper

Esper’s departure had been telegraphed for some time, with the Pentagon Chief going so far as to draft a resignation letter (albeit a common practice ahead of a potential presidential transition).

Its my story and I’m sticking by it.

Mr. House
    Participant

Not nearly as much of a rant but still good

John Day
    Participant

@zerosum : Vitamin-D is stabilizing to the blood arterial lining (critical CoVID battlefield), allows the innate and adaptive immune systems to function normally, and therefore reduces risk of viral infection (everybody gets exposed, but it infects some), reduces severity of the course of illness and reduces risk of death.
    It is effective in the hospital when used as a treatment, much better than nothing.
    This knowledge comes from the studies which have been done. Studies take time, money and academic cooperation.
    Vitamin-D is bad for business.
    Ignore it!

zerosum
    Participant

Clarification
    “Ignore it!”

What should I ignore?

Basquiat- that’s just how I feel.

madamski cafone
    Participant

I agree with this entirely :

“Russia would wipe out the U.S. in 30 minutes.”

But not at all with this:

“But that would attack all the cities and citizens, leaving the oligarchs and military intact, so much desired. Doing Gates/Bezos job for them.”

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.