Debt Rattle October 4 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 4 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Breton woman 1886   • Ignore The Hype — This Is Not An Impeachment Inquiry (McCarthy) • Trump Dares Pelosi To Hold Impeachment Inqui
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 4 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Paul Gauguin Breton woman 1886
    Here, I’m at a loss; Breton? Breton Woman?
    I guess I’ll just wait for an enlightening comment from…

He spent much of 1886 in Bretagne. The woman is in traditional dress. It’s an outlier in his work, mostly full of color. He went first to the Pacific in 1887 IIRC. Met van Gogh first inParis late 1887.

Dr. D
    Participant

Quite the traditional dress. Must be a festival that brought it on.

Note the screen wires in the paper-making. Perhaps one could even tell which mill. Many were in Holland using their floating, renewable energy.

J.A.Kosmos
    Participant

“[T]he science doesn’t mainly speak of ‘great opportunities to create the society we always wanted,’” she told Congress last week. “It tells of unspoken human sufferings, which will get worse and worse the longer we delay action—unless we start to act now. And yes, of course a sustainable transformed world will include lots of new benefits. But you have to understand. This is not primarily an opportunity to create new green jobs, new businesses or green economic growth. This is above all an emergency, and not just any emergency. This is the biggest crisis humanity has ever faced.” Her primary ideological commitment is to survival, in whatever form it may take. She envisions a world in which we force ourselves to make do with less, not one where we sustain expectations of more.”

Almost sounds like you Raul, but you dont think she is genuine? You carry the same message but for different reasons? Would be seriously interested in what prompts you to insinuate she is a pwn and b whom? Would make a seriously interesting post. Not sure I know what you actually think about it. My take is that she is for real, that she has no filters to sort away the impressions because of her Asperger and so was unable to be a child because she could not focus on childrens activities while reciving news of the state of the world. She was apparently in a deep depression which has been lifted thanks to her following her convictions. What should she have done according top you? Antidepressants? What are the proofs she is being used by handlers and what is her agenda?

Second thing I want to push a bit on is your thoughts on Trumps responibility for the treatmment of Julian Assange, is he just a victim? He is the one who has appointed Gina Haspel, and Mike Pompeo, who is responsible for the CIAs actions now? should he still have underdog status? There is an article up on Mint Press on the subject. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on that.

Sorry for the annoyed tone, you do annoy me sometimes and I like it. Same with Dr. D. Thanks for challenging me.

kultsommer
    Participant

Biden becomes the President than pardons his own son first day in the office.
    I mean, why laugh what I just said?

JA,

There’s a lot of stuff out there about Greta’s handlers, but I think you should first ask yourself how she ended up in Davos and the UN. One needs contacts for that. She had none.

I’m like Putin, she’s a nice kid, but she shouldn’t be used this way, even if she might disagree. Because what are the Davos billionaires, acutely aware that their riches derive from fossil fuels, or the UN overpaid staff (ditto) going to do to change their ways the way she wants? Not going to happen.

The Davos crowd loves this kid driving her generation into a mindspace that allows them to profit from a shift to ‘renewables’ that they also control. Nothing to lose. Bu that’s exactly why she should not be there. Which she appears to have overlooked.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/disturbing-cult-greta-thunberg

J.A.Kosmos
    Participant

Yes obviously they are trying to use her the way you describe but she made clear that they are wrong about their green growth and no o e alive could make a clearer impession than her in the minds of young people of how wrong they are.
    I dont villify Putin but i dont really view him as a very interesting source on this, he’s as invested in the oil, gas and growth game as any of them, his life depends on keeping it up at at least the same rate as now. And Zero Hedge is interesting as a counter balance on economics but on questions like this it is just a vile page, the comments sections reflect that well. It begins as a Life Gaser article for christ sake. Not impressed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.