Debt Rattle October 9 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 9 2014

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DPC R.H. Macy & Co, Herald Square, Broadway at 34th Street, NYC 1908 • The IMF’s $3.8 Trillion Warning To The Fed (MarketWatch) • IMF Warns Ultra-Low
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 9 2014]

V. Arnold
    Participant

OMFG! Ilargi you have just made my brain explode. Info overload to the maximum.
    I can’t possibly be more hermetic without totally isolating from everything. Gold seems a safe, though limited refuge, for a reserve stash in case of a total collapse of currencies.
    Being of peasant status, my ability to buy gold is much limited; maybe a few ounces.
    Also, being in a kingdom may afford some relief; as the government can act within certain limitations to protect its citizens.
    In any event; the ship is going down…

Raleigh
    Participant

“Will China Spark a Currency War?” Ilargi – “No, the US will.” It was after Nixon went to China that things started to change there. That country was US-made right from the get-go, and it will be unmade when the US wants it to be.

The whole world does nothing but tumble around in the U.S. washing machine – money laundering settings: warm, cold, hot, delicate/low/high agitation, rinse, spin until your head comes off. Then if you’ve been a bad country and haven’t gone along with their foreign policy, your country gets left in the machine until it rots and comes begging for mercy.

Every country’s financial system is “Made in the U.S.A.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.