Debt Rattle September 23 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 23 2015

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Arthur Rothstein President Roosevelt tours drought area near Bismarck, ND 1936 • Signs Point To Deepening China Distress (FT) • Shadow Finance Expansi
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 23 2015]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Economics is just politics in disguise.

I agree, but; has that always been the case? I think it’s a distinct possibility.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Ilargi,

My sincere3 sympathies on the passing of your Mother.

Carol

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>Economics is just politics in disguise.
    I agree, but; has that always been the case? I think it’s a distinct possibility. <<

Yes, ever since the oligarchs figured out they could rig an economy to build upon the power differential they had over ordinary people.

Greenpa
    Participant

Dinosaurs- this is an excellent illustration of how the press will keep scientific “conflicts” alive for decades- after complete resolution. I vass dere, Sharlie.

One of my teacher/mentor/friends was a major “contender” in the original discussion; featured in the first NOVA special – around 1976 or so? Upshot- the really big dinosaurs HAD to be essentially warm blooded- via pure physics. A bit of heat generated by muscle movement in the center of the animal – may take hours to make its way to the skin, and out. The problem for any animal as large as an elephant is not how to keep heat in, but how to get rid of it fast enough to avoid cooking oneself to death.

Surviving the arctic environment is not a problem of keeping warm- but a problem of dealing with dark and greatly decreased plant growth. We have known the heat dynamics, conclusively, for decades; but every time some sophomore (or plain incompetent breathes “this proves it!” – it’s instant reruns.

Another “Why the other intelligences in the Universe won’t talk to us.” “They don’t progress; they just watch reruns- in all aspects; government, science- all just old Gilligan’s Island reruns.”

charlo49
    Participant

here’s something interesting…

i dunno what the “treaty of samson” is.

(i tried to attach it but it seems not to work)

try this link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=465571303622461&set=a.361158634063729.1073741828.100005087867684&type=3

morongobill
    Participant

Which will be jailed first, a VW executive cheating the emissions regulators or a banker almost bringing down the financial system?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.