How do I get customer support for my online store?

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum TAE Blog Finance How do I get customer support for my online store?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Xenta
    Participant

How do I get customer support for my online store?

ShariTaho
    Participant

I had the same question and apparently some solutions exist. I would suggest you to first look for a financial advisor in order to also know what is exactly wrong on your website. I found a great one on https://yourmoneygeek.com/find-the-best-financial-advisor/ advice and suggestions. The guy was able to sit me down and explain me my budget mistakes. We also discussed how to implement a chat support on the site as customer satisfaction is key to any business. I have seen some great reviews on trustpilot and social media thanks to that.

Alania0radova
    Participant

What strategy do you use for more customer support?

iegfried10Kraut
    Participant

An email address and phone number are enough for a small store to support your customers. But as your business grows, you’ll have to develop a support strategy that suits your customers according to your capabilities and budget. Properly organized customer support can be a very powerful weapon. It will “win over” those customers who were hesitant to choose you or not, help retain those who have already chosen you, and trigger what is known as “word of mouth.” But I needed a push for my business to start, and I got it by putting my online store on the Rakuten platform. It was a hard decision, but rakuten reviews convinced me to choose them. A huge plus is that customers like getting cash back on their purchases. It was after that that I started getting tremendous support from clients.

BenjaminHerman
    Participant

I agree with what you said. Since we will not know how to use money correctly, the money will not have any value. That’s why we must teach young children to be guided financially correctly, so they don’t have problems with money later on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.