No Conspiracy: Left & Right Working Together

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum No Conspiracy: Left & Right Working Together

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mark Chagall Peace window, UN 1967       Andrew Korybko:   The US’ Weaponization Of Anti-Russian Fake News Against Germany The Was
    [See the full post at: No Conspiracy: Left & Right Working Together]

WES
    Participant

Short term the US “seems” to have won the war against Europe. But then long term maybe not.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

<mmm>

Dr D Rich
    Participant

mmm

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Each time I use my time to read Korybko, it’s Anglin who comes to mind and not just because they’re both Andrew.
    Why wouldn’t they and we, fellow travelers on this same Earth and members from the same appreciative audience observing the same staged events, draw identical inferences and similar conclusions?

Here’s Anglin, edited for cleanliness:

It was never an act. This is always exactly what he was thinking.

So, as everyone in the world is aware, Tucker Carlson was unceremoniously fired from Fox News this week.

There are a list of different theories as to why, none of which I can really bring myself to care all that much about right now.

There was a really interesting thread about Tucker’s history on Twitter by Paul Skallas Town, but I’m currently unable to even access Twitter at all, because they shut down the ability for people to search if they’re not logged in, and apparently my crew (“crew”) doesn’t have time to produce a burner for me.

Anyway, this thread exists for those with the privileges bestowed on them by Lord Elon to access Twitter, and effectively proves beyond any relevant doubt that Tucker, the son of a CIA spook, is functioning as a CIA spook….

Of the theories as to why a CIA spook would be fired from a job as a top CIA spook, I would say the most compelling is that they want to use him for some other purpose, like pumping up Rumble or some third thing (Shapiro is really flailing, not in terms of money, but in terms of people just hating and not trusting him).

The second most compelling would be that the people at Fox were just sick of him, and “we should stop the war with Russia so we can do a war with China instead” was no longer considered an acceptable narrative. If that’s the reason – and the “he found out he was fired an hour before the public” seems to imply that – then the first thing will still be true. He’s not going to retire. He’s going to go somewhere else and promote more vile tripe.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Andrew. Fine work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.