Pulp Fiction Media

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Pulp Fiction Media

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Composition “Peasants” 1906   It’s undoubtedly better to leave some stories alone, and this may be one of them. Putin’s spokesman D
    [See the full post at: Pulp Fiction Media]

Dr. D
    Participant

Oh. My. God.

Trump just fired Bolton

Dr. D
    Participant

Wot I said. Now that he doesn’t need to scare the pants of, say, Iran (and has had the fun of banishing him to Mongolia), he can normalize things. That suggest a talk, or even deal, is nearby. We know that also because Iran finally asked and he said they’d meet at the UN(?). So, harder than NoKo, but prettymuch same pass play.

Well, Bolton was/is not the only out there crazy out there. But the world is a better place without him at the place of course. Still, trying to connect the words “Trump” and “normalize” feels like pushing it a bit.

Hotrod
    Participant

I’m having a senior moment, I just can’t seem to remember what idiot selected John Bolton in the 1st place. Oh, that’s right it was the serial liar who did it. He’s so smart it hurts.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Well, there are still fatso and rapture man left to go; and complete the disinfecting…
    Oh wait! I forgot the pumpkin…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Asking for a friend: You think the country’s still capable of having a normal conversation?

I’d say no.
    It was difficult enough 16 years ago during the lead-up to Iraq; now?
    Dead issue. Just look at the clowns creating a littany of Pulp Fiction, formerly known as the free press…
    No free society can remain in the face of these fabrications and ongoing, purposeful lying.
    And, by all measure, the society is, effectively, fractured into uncountable differences.
    I see no evidence of unity except among the wackos…
    😉

V. Arnold
    Participant

…and I might add; Bolten gone will have zero, meaningful, effect; nothing will change…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Bolton…

Dr. D
    Participant

So dark.

I thought everyone would be happy Bolton’s gone, and what’s more, to have his mania create the peace talks in Iran and North Korea. I mean, isn’t that the ultimate insult and revenge on a warmonger? But no.

Bolton: I’ll tender my resignation, if that’s what you want.

Trump: No, no. I’d rather fire you.

Hilarious. A happy win for everyone except Shapiro, who is showing why he was set up to shill for Israel and get Americans to die in service of taking out giant Iran without a single Israeli lost… No problem getting air time, never banned, and I’ll bet his mail lists never bounce. Well that’s his right, I guess.

restless94111
    Participant

You may or may not know this, but this “story” has been eloquently debunked over at Sic Semper Tyrannis by one of their military intelligence assets.

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/09/john-brennans-and-jim-clappers-last-gasp-by-larry-c-johnson.html

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.