The Only Man In Europe Who Makes Any Sense

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Only Man In Europe Who Makes Any Sense

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange Farm family fleeing OK drought for CA, car broken down, abandoned Aug 1936 That says quite something, that title. And it’s probably not
    [See the full post at: The Only Man In Europe Who Makes Any Sense]

rapier
    Participant

Thanks for the great little insight that the Ukraine situation can be understood in part as a way to boost loyalty to the EU because of the Russian ‘threat’. With the drumbeat about the threat of Putin it’s far easier to sweep the economic, political and sovereignty issues aside.

RealityPivots
    Participant

I read your work and enjoy it so much I want to say hello and I’ve chosen to do so through a post at my web site RealityPivots.wordpress.com where I talk about how Beppe Grillo among others has inspired me to putter about with the World Tango Party.
    Thanks.

lessof
    Participant

This guy sound exceptional, but I am bothered by the electronic voting process. On serious matters such as elections, we should stick to paper. Paper ballots leave a paper trail. Electronic voting makes me uneasy because it can be prone to manipulation. Just because it says one thing on a screen, doesn’t mean it’s being counted that way, paper doesn’t break down on election day, all you need at the most basic is a pencil and 2-3 pairs of eyes to verify the results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.