Virustime

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Virustime

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn Man in Oriental Costume (The Noble Slav) 1632   It’s been two weeks since I last wrote an original article. That’s a long time
    [See the full post at: Virustime]

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Wanted y’all to know my wife starts working home tomorrow. She works in a small corporate headuqarter with 5-8 employees, good closed offices, no customer traffic. Weather’s warm enough that personal space heaters would suffice on cold days. But still they closed down. One wonders if insurance coverage is part of the decision. Wonder if he’ll renew the lease on the corporate office (it’s a medical practice) when he gets back to serious business.

Sort of a grassroots demographic datum on the virus wave I thought might provide a sense of the wave outside media reportage.

generic
    Participant

I saw a disturbing report a few days ago, on the Peak Prosperity update, I believe. The claim was that doctors found significant scarring in the lungs of some individual’s by CAT scan prior to these people showing any symptoms of Covid-19.

Now as stated above, if there is no data, the story is not there. But if you will permit some unfounded speculation, perhaps those individuals who carry the virus while remaining asymptomatic are still suffering from scarring of their lungs. Perhaps children and young adults are particularly likely to be asymptomatic carriers but are not immune to serious lung damage.

Is anyone keeping track of those patients listed as “recovered” to see how they are progressing? We can’t just assume they will be back to normal soon.

Over time, some recovered patients might be similar to those individuals who were affected by asbestos with reduced lung capacity and greatly increased risk of lung cancer. How unfortunate it might be if we have young people carrying oxygen bottles for the rest of their lives and being constantly screened for cancer. This might bring back memories of the Polio epidemic of the last mid-century.

I find the extraordinary incompetence of government officials at all levels just astounding.

WES
    Participant

Generic:. Talking of lung scarring. My brother caught valley fever while living in Arizona. Valley fever also leaves scarring in the lungs. This has caused some difficulties getting visas, like China, that require X-rays. He has to provide doctor’s note saying the lung scars are from valley fever.

regionswork
    Participant

This is a test for Humanity. Can it handle the truth? Kill the messenger has never been useful in keeping up with functional, evolving truth. Thank God for the nations and states reporting accurate data.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Rembrandt van Rijn Man in Oriental Costume (The Noble Slav) 1632

Gorgeous painting; rich and almost hyper real in it’s fabrics (I can feel them).
    Excellent piece Ilargi: There is no road-map; thus the way forward is unclear. It’s not unlike climbing in the Columbia River Gorge without a map; each step forward carefully chosen; and always mindful of the way you’ve come…

V. Arnold
    Participant

In the vein of; never let a good crisis go to waste; 2020 elections are looking doubtful…
    What would the people do about that?

VA,

Rembrandt was all of 25/26 years old when he painted it. His mastery of light is already there, but it’s the maturity of the face that stands out for me. When you can paint a lifetime of experience at such a young age, you do a lot more than just put paint on canvas. The guy looks like any minute he could begin to talk to you about what he’s seen through the years.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Rembrandt was all of 25/26 years old when he painted it. His mastery of light is already there, but it’s the maturity of the face that stands out for me.

Yes, I did actually remember Rembrandt’s youth.

When you can paint a lifetime of experience at such a young age, you do a lot more than just put paint on canvas.

Absolutely; genius is mystifying, difficult to totally comprehend for us less gifted…

V. Arnold
    Participant

I found this gem @ Zerohedge:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/sperm-19-and-egg-18-squashing-virus-death

Hopefully a wry smile will emerge on your face…

Dr. D
    Participant

Orlov:

“The year was 2040, and the global coronavirus pandemic was in its 20th year. A young couple was on a date, walking together. They did not hold hands, embrace or kiss but maintained a distance of at least one meter between them and wore eye protection and face masks, as prescribed by law. It had been a long time since they were able to meet, because one or the other of them had a cough, or sniffles—a seasonal allergy, or perhaps a slight cold—and such symptoms made it necessary for them to exist in complete seclusion, their food and other necessities delivered by robots. Pale and weak after their lengthy period of isolation, they strolled and squinted in the bright sunlight, in the recently sanitized, secure space of the promenade, in full view of security cameras, and listened to the shrill high-pitched squeaks emitted by a loudspeaker system that were intended to scare away bats. They were at all times being chaperoned by AI software which sounded an alarm whenever they came too close to each other or, God forbid, actually touched.” (Much more)
    http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2020/03/bat-eating-troglodytes-of-wuhan.html

THX-1138 meets Logan’s Run. Ah, perfection! Hydra style. Hail Hydra! A world of perfect cleanliness and order.

upstateNYer
    Participant

This blog was a boatload of work, Raul. I’m floored at how well you track and summarize this stuff. I can’t keep up with one state, much less the world. Here in NY many people are talking about what a good job Cuomo is doing (I’ve even see some comments over on NC about his performance). But you’re correct, our leaders did a crap job. Here’s one tiny example from Onondaga County in NY where I lost count the number of totally dumb ass statements I saw in an article dated March 12th …

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/03/coronavirus-update-onondaga-county-wont-say-how-many-tested.html

For example … you have got to be kidding …

“In order to collect samples from patients, primary care doctors need to wear goggles, gloves and other protective gear. Some primary care offices and community clinics in the Syracuse area have those items and others don’t, said Dr. Stephen Thomas, chief of infectious disease at Upstate University Hospital.”

This virus had been around for MONTHS and you’re just now reaching out to see which providers have protective gear? Whaaaaat?!!!!

And how about this statement:

“Infectious respiratory illnesses like flu are not decreasing as much as they typically do at this time of the year, Thomas said.”

Wonder why?? Hmmmm, how much coronavirus testing are you doing???

Oh wait, in another Syracuse.com article I found the answer to that question. At that point we’d tested about 2,000 people in NY. The NYS population = over 20 million. Lovely.

Raul was way ahead of the curve and spot on in his assessment of this virus. I just donated again anonymously. Encourage everyone to do so. “Donate early and often …” I think that’s how the saying goes??

Dr. D
    Participant

“you have direct access to whatever the WHO says”

Yes, but this was the WHO and CDC experts that had representatives in China, were dead wrong, repeated #CCP talking points about “no human transmission” and argued violently AGAINST stopping air travel in January. With ‘experts’ like these… It was only telling the experts to go stuff themselves anything got done at all.

As now. Finally someone’s catching on that shutting down the worldwide economy forever MIGHT be more dangerous than the Flu? That sounds familiar, (I said it the first day 3 months ago) but it was too useful to cause/cover the inevitable “everything bubble” that hit critical mass Sept 14th, 2019.

And we were told, and denied violently by the media, we would respond, bat next, and change things. Trump: “we have a line on an easy cure, hopefully it will work“. Media: “No! Everything’s terrible! Everybody’s going to die! Nothing is happening! Despair, all ye who enter here!” Now is that really sensible? They’re just mad their latest coincidence has been cut off at the knees, and easily countered, or so it seems right now, there’s a lot of work left to do.

“nobody knew, and nobody could have known”

Like about everything, but in this case, the CDC had a hard line on a vaccine 10 years ago back in the SARS days and firmly stopped it. No vaccine for you! They had masks and equipment like normal response teams do, and after Obama’s botched H1N1 days (12,469 deaths), never re-stocked. Now for 1/30th of those deaths it’s the end-of-the-world, erase-the-Constitution, give-up-your-rights catastrophe. Funny, I don’t even remember the H1N1 “pandemic” (Official! Expert!) because it has no effect whatsoever on me, the country, the economy, or anyone. We don’t pick on Obama waiting a year and causing 12,000 deaths because it doesn’t matter. It’s a joke. 0.02% case fatality rate)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_in_the_United_States

“they should have ordered a billion dollars in respirators at the end of December, but when the first victims died in China, and the WHO was notified”

The WHO was the one who told us NOT to order those respirators. Why? Because “There was no human to human transmission.” The #CCP, who pays WHO salaries, said so, and so we believed them. Since they were there, I can only assume they were watching Pron in their hotel rooms like their cohorts in the SEC. It was pretty hard to miss.

Is anyone keeping track of those patients listed as “recovered

Yes. They can reinfect again and get it worse. A feature of the biovirus.

Humans lost 60,000 of 90,000 in Marseilles in the last outbreak of Plague 66% death rate. THAT’S a pandemic. We lost 200,000 a day for four years in 1917. We lost 60 Million in WWII in a world of only 2.3 Billion. Still here. Geometrically more than ever, much to everyone’s hatred and disdain. With a life so much easier and better everyone is bored and inventing drama and problems and invisible Russians and Nazis just for something to do. You are the human raised by humans. Life and death are your heritage. You’d have to kill 210 Million worldwide to match WWII and we recovered instantly. So, like the “environment”, who are you worried about? The world? The Childrens? Or your own sorry skin? Sorry to inform you, but you’re going to die anyway. C.S. Lewis pointed this out when they spoke of all the deaths in WWII. Sorry, with or without the war, mortality is always 100%. They died anyway. What are you saving with most dying over 70? A year? Three years? This is life. A gift that comes with death.

That’s the real reality we should stop lying about. That’s what we could overcome fear of and unseat the “experts” who get us all killed every year or two.

neoh
    Participant

But Dr.D, even if we save one life! gag. I’m ashamed of the virtue signalers. I expect better. How about “if we can save one child”. Or better yet, one gay trans gender black child! That’ll get congress moving.

zerosum
    Participant

LOOK Its happening, HIDING BEHIND THE VIRUS 
    All of that MMT money is being used to save the elites.

Covid – 19 Jubilee

Historically, Jubilee forgives the debts of the poor every 7 years and every 49 (7×7) years, there is restoration of property to its rightful owners.

Modern Jubilee, take advantage of the virus, forgives the debt of the elites and restore the property to the lenders.
    Reset to continue operations.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.