Debt Rattle August 11 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 11 2019

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Man with straw hat and ice cream cone 1938   • JPMorgan: The Fed Will Need To Restart QE Soon • How Jeffrey Epstein Got His Hooks I
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 11 2019]

Dr. D
    Participant

“ How Jeffrey Epstein Got His Hooks Into Les Wexner (William D. Cohan)”

Cool story bro. Problem is, we already know that he was using the Victoria Secrets catalog, not for clothes, but for women you would like to **** buy. No way that was happening without him being in hook, line, and sinker. Was he blackmailed? Almost certainly! But for what? And he never attempted to escape? Or protect his collateral women? Yeah, whatever. These 15-year-old runaways have more bravery in their pinky finger, for still going after this even years later, against the combined force of the Palm Beach and NYC police, the FBI, MI6, and the Queen of England. But aw, he was just a poor wictim, who never meant to rape and traffic all his models for 30 years.

“We may be living through an attempted rightwing revolution,”

Uh, no, we are not. What would that revolution be?

“What has happened in the US after the atrocities in El Paso and Dayton”

Where two registered Democrats, including one confirmed to be Antifa shot some folks? The third one wrote about hating “White S.F. Tw-ts” and shot white people at a white festival. And this is “Rightwing” Strange definitions.

“The National Rifle Association may tell Donald Trump repeatedly that any attempt at gun control will not fly with his political base… For the Republicans to become the party in de facto defence of “

Defense of what? Of literal, written, Federal law? That’s what the 2nd Amendment is, though everyone treats it as a sort of optional suggestion. Oh wait: like all laws-I-don’t-feel-like-following. So the Republican revolution involves having and enforcing existing law, or changing laws legally and appropriately with a discussed, debated, approved amendment? Sign me up. Otherwise the Law will be “The Guardian” just following laws they feel like, and ignoring laws they don’t feel like depending on how powerful and connected you are, and that’s what we have now.

So far, fake or false in every paragraph.

“Too many Americans now fear becoming the victims of random murder.”

No, they don’t. And nothing has changed. We’ve had this discussion since 1968, and every year they add a new gun law, the shootings get worse. Are we slow on the uptake?

“Few can dispute that, astonishingly, while the US has 5% of the world’s population, it has 35%-50% of civilian gun ownership, a trend that simply has to be reversed.”

We have for centuries, and for the 20th c most of the world did as well and no one was getting shot. Now “The Guardian’s” home, London has that, and higher murder rate than NYC continues briskly with knives as the Bobbys confiscate spoons. Neither are there any stats. If you remove the top 12 Democratic cities, most of which have stringent gun laws, violence is identical to the world average. Neither are white supremacists anywhere – ANYWHERE on that list — nor statistically even whites themselves. But since objective statistics are racist now and used by Hitler, I’ll let you look them up for yourself. Oh wait: “The Guardian”, nevermind. Everyone in America would tell you this if you called both sides on the phone and asked like a “reporter” does, but you didn’t, because when you already know everything from your 6-figure flat in West London, why bother talking to people or reading facts? They just get in the way and confuse the conclusion the smart set told me was “In” when they didn’t look at “stats”, “facts”, or “evidence” either.

“Forty years on, continued rightwing political ascendancy has morphed into today’s menacing rightwing ideologies.”

Again, with facts, don’t think so, as the GOP has moved wildly left, with Trump holding almost the same political agenda as Bill Clinton in 1992. On what are they “right”? Well obviously not racism, since it was the Right that fought a bitter battle for equality against the Southern (All) Democrats. Does the Right want to re-establish the Christian state, with required Church attendance? Oh wait, we never had that. Are they going against gay rights and gay marriage? Nope, not really, and especially not this President. Are they reversing suffrage and equal protection laws against women? Not that I’ve heard. Let’s go old school: the Right are Monarchists; so are they trying to re-establish the king? No? Supporting the government and protecting everyone in Congress and Justice departments, right or wrong, refusing to attack corruption there, regardless of cause? I don’t think so. Expand government to grab power? No? Maybe culturally, they wish to erase technology, get rid of smart phones, PCs, re-establish slavery, go back to the 1950s? Nope.

So I’m at a loss. “The Right” means literally nothing, it is only a scare word to invoke bad feels among a certain body that has been carefully engineered to respond that way. On the other side, “Liberal” serves the same function, but they no longer have meaning. Tim Pool yesterday ran a story of the *real* FBI caution, which was NOT against White Nationalists, since they’re apparently harmless cranks who take no action and all of them would fit in a county stadium, but against their equivalent Black Nationalists, who are ALSO looking for segregation and their ethnostate. I don’t care for either side, that’s not the point, the point was: these two groups who are functionally equivalent, the White side was considered “on the Right” and the Black side, which has the exact same beliefs, were “on the Left”.

Howwwwwwww? How? Because just as this reporter shows, “Left” and “Right” mean literally nothing anymore. There is no definition. The FBI had a definition though: they said since speech and belief are protected under the 1st Amendment (the same Federal Law and Amendments “The Guardian” feel are strictly optional) they don’t really care about the beliefs of their perpetrators. Only whether they COMMIT CRIMES or not. Only whether they are violent. And they don’t care what color they are, violence is a crime. Somewhat refreshing to hear, and also they they are punishing wrong ACTIONS which are real and can be proven, and not wrong THOUGHTS, which cannot.

P.S. the “anti-state instincts” he mentions exist exclusively on the Right, which is how you know Hitler was a Leftist. Tell me how Republicans, who want a government so small you could drown it in a bathtub, are going to have the government apparatus and secret state to oppress anyone? Isn’t that a bit counterproductive? Yet astonishingly, on the Left, they think Donald Trump is Hitler who is coming to kill them all, and they STILL want larger, more powerful, more intrusive government, and believe so highly in Authoritarian dictatorships, the even when their enemy is in power, they believe in increasing state power MORE, and in the opening days of the administration approved a multi-billion dollar Pentagon/Spy bill to make that happen. We on the outside: “How. Is. That. Possible???” If anything would disabuse the Left of worshiping government, surely it would be the rein of Satan-in-charge, but no! Not even that will dissuade their religious fundamentalism that Government-isGod.

“The Very Idea Of A United Kingdom Is Being Torn Apart By Toxic Nationalism (G.)”

Um, how could that be, since Nationalists by literal definition keep their nation together? I won’t expand on this, but “The Guardian” is ON today. With an EU that is nearly collapsed and provably harming its people, lied about everything, following no rules but power, and in a few short years has accomplished the remarkable task of being worse than Westminster, and they’re STILL worshiping the biggest Authoritarian who pretend to the throne, because Government-is-God, there shall be no gods before me. Not even life, income, or self-preservation, apparently.

Article language? They are “Populist” and “National” meaning they are a democratic people who which for self-determination as a nation. How dare they???? Darn you Democracy all to heck! Do what we in Brussels and Westminster, and The Guardian, all your betters, DO WHAT WE SAY! Or I shall taunt thee a second time see if I don’t. And after we taunt thee for being peasants you shall vote for us, you’ll see.

No wonder they hate all and any of us who don’t think Government-is-God, or even (shhhh) that there may be a real God. We are heretics, and burned daily, for we get in the way of their petty tyranny.

“Trump’s Financial Carelessness Could Cost His Kids $1.3 Billion In Taxes”

Nice! If he does, he’s a criminal, if he doesn’t, he’s an idiot. Aside from other considerations, the estate tax in the U.S. is this way because it would destroy every (remaining) farming family in every state in Flyoverland and give 100% of that land to ADM, Monsanto, and Chinese front companies. But they attempt to do that every year anyway. Here’s a thought: maybe The Donald just doesn’t care that much about money. I know this is hard for non-rich people to believe, but he is clearly willing and able to transfer the “money”, which is power, to load parts of his family according to their talent and ability without breaking them under the responsibility and strain. This tells me the others are not well-suited to winning the lottery as it were, and having their lives turned upside down, which government and private vultures — and the Madoffs and Epsteins of the world circling and pecking at the fortune daily. He’s holding it so HE can take those assaults instead of them. Would you FORCE your children to sit in that position if it harmed them? Isn’t protecting them, NOT giving it to them, how you would WANT it to be? Talk to some (non-psycopathic) rich people some time; you’ll find it illuminating. Most only use money to keep score because, who can use it? What good is it? It’s more responsibility than treasure. But when “Government-is-the-only-God and Mammon-is-his-prophet”, who would notice? We can’t understand this because money is our God, and the very thought of anything but money — like family — is incomprehensible to Forbes reporters.

And they wonder why normal, sane people hate the media.

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr. D you are such a shining light of reasoning and accountability and may you never stop writing in the comments section. I think it would cost me my readership.

J.A.Kosmos
    Participant

• How Jeffrey Epstein Got His Hooks Into Les Wexner (William D. Cohan)

Wexner gave Epstein a townhouse equipped with hidden cameras and microphones and with a lead coated room with surveilance equipment hidden under some stairs. He also started the Mega group (likely a mossad affiliation) with Charles Bronfman whos family have deep ties to organized crime. He doesnt seem like a victim in all this to me.

J.A.Kosmos
    Participant

A $56 million townhouse that is.

J.A.Kosmos
    Participant

HHave you read Mint Press News expose on the Epstein affaitr? I recommended it in another thread but I am surprised I haven’t seen it in a debt rattle.

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2019/08/seeking-real-friends.html
    ​Tom sends this article from Ellen Brown about the Chinese economic model, which bleeds the economy at fewer points in the food chain than the western neoliberal model does. The west did not grow up and thrive under neoliberalism, either. Neoliberalism extracts value.
    ​ ​Just as the U.S. had engaged in a Cold War to destroy the Soviet communist model, so Western financial interests set out to destroy this emerging Asian threat. It was defused when Western neoliberal economists persuaded Japan and the Asian Tigers to adopt a free-market system and open their economies and companies to foreign investors. Western speculators then took down the vulnerable countries one by one in the “Asian crisis” of 1997-8. China alone was left as an economic threat to the Western neoliberal model, and it is this existential threat that is the target of the trade and currency wars today.

Neoliberalism Has Met Its Match in China

​Spy software through the decades that feeds critical information to Mossad, Promis first, they Carbyne.
    Maxwell and Epstein. the last quarter of this long article has info on Promis and Carbyne.
    Robert Maxwell Ghislane Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein tied to top Israeli officials and Mossad by best global spyware ever.​ Thanks Travis.
    ​ ​Narativ, which wrote the first expose on Carbyne after Epstein’s arrest, noted that the Chinese government uses a smartphone app very similar to Carbyne as part of its mass surveillance apparatus, even though the original purpose of the app was for improved emergency reporting. According to Narativ, the Chinese Carbyne-equivalent “monitors every aspect of a user’s life, including personal conversations, power usage, and tracks a user’s movement.”

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

​Middle aged white guy Jim Kunstler:
    ​ ​Speaking of “stabbing motherfuckers in the heart,” why are the “progressives” who moiled outside Senator Mitch McConnell’s house the other night not cooling their heels in a federal lock-up for threatening to assassinate a public official? That’s the usual procedure. How difficult would it be to locate them? Nobody has even asked — a peculiar development.
    ​ ​Twitter boss Jack Dorsey took the predictable “progressive” action of banning Senator McConnell’s election campaign account for posting a video of the very mob looking to “stab motherfuckers in the heart” outside his house.

Rude Awakening

​Twitter reinstates Mitch McConnell ​… after Republican party threat to pull all ads. (Guess he’s learned the error of his ways)
    ​ ​Together the organizations contribute hundreds of thousands of dollars into Twitter’s ad revenue – for example, Trump’s re-election campaign alone had forecast between $300,000 and $500,000 in Twitter spending for August, the campaign told The Post. https://sputniknews.com/us/201908101076517968-twitter-allows-mitch-mcconnells-account-back-online-after-gop-vows-to-stop-buying-ads/

​C.J. Hopkins sounds like an entitled cis white male, right? Thanks cis-het Eleni in Athens.
    If you enjoyed the global corporatocracy’s original War on Islamicist Terror, you’re going to love their latest spinoff, The War on White Supremacist Terror. It’s basically just like the old War on Terror, except that this time the bad guys are all white supremacists, and Donald Trump is Osama bin Laden … unless Putin is Osama bin Laden. OK, I’m not quite sure who’s Osama bin Laden. Whatever. The point is, the Terrorists are coming!
    Yes, that’s right, some racist psycho murdered a bunch of people in Texas, so it’s time to “take the gloves off” again, pass some new kind of Patriot Act, further curtail our civil liberties, and generally whip the public up into a mass hysteria over “white supremacist terrorism.”
    http://www.unz.com/chopkins/the-war-on-white-supremacist-terror/

Moon of Alabama is on a roll:
    China is unlikely to stop buying preferentially priced oil from Iran at least as long as the current trade war with the U.S. continues to intensify. It is also unlikely to join the U.S. ‘coalition’. But it will protect its commercial interest – i.e. its ships that haul goods between Iran and China.
    China fears that the U.S. ‘coalition’ will confront its ships for breaking unilateral U.S. sanctions. The British did just that with the Iranian tanker they pirated at Gibraltar. There is also a historic precedence that demonstrates the necessity to protect Chinese ships against such U.S. schemes:
    It is remembered much better in China than it is in the United States, that in 1993 the PRC was the most conspicuous victim of principled US piracy in the matter of the shipping vessel Yinhe.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/08/china-conciders-to-protect-its-ships-from-us-piracy.html#more

There Will Be No Russian Military Base In Iran, Moon of Alabama. Pat sent me this.
    The OilPrice.com article was bullshit propaganda. Sorry.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/08/no-there-will-be-no-russian-base-in-iran.html

Moon of Alabama has good facts and history regarding India’s current Hindu Nationalist push into majority Muslim Jammu & Kashmir. The history related to the formation of India, Pakistan, and mostly autonomous Jammy & Kashmir is particularly helpful context.
    When the U.S. incited and supported Muslim extremists to attack the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, the movement spilled over into Pakistan and J&K. During the 1980s and 90s a Muslim insurgency, supported by Muslim Pakistan, fought against Indian soldiers. Hindu inhabitants of J&K were pushed out. The 12.5 million inhabitants of J&K are since under Indian occupation. Between 500.000 and 700.000 Indian soldiers are stationed in the state. During the last decades the conflict largely ceased and there were recently not big incidents. Up to today Pakistan had no current interest to escalate the issue.
    But the fascist Modi government, just recently reelected, needs to feed its radical Hindutva base. J&K’s special status protected its inhabitants from overwhelming migration of Hindus from main India. Modi will now push his followers to move into the state. His aim in the end is to create a majority Hindu state in a currently majority Muslim one.
    Last week India ordered all tourists to leave J&K. Since yesterday all communication lines to J&K are cut. Local leaders were put under house arrest and all schools and public institutions are closed. Thousand of troops were additionally send into J&K.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/08/india-will-come-to-regret-todays-annexation-of-jammu-and-kashmir.html#more

​ ​Local reports are describing a total communications blackout in Indian states Jammu and Kashmir that’s so bad many don’t even know New Delhi revoked the region’s political autonomy early this week. The region has essentially been cut off from the rest of the country and the outside world, with a security blockade and checkpoints also set up by the military.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-09/kashmir-lockdown-so-total-many-still-dont-know-autonomy-was-revoked

​More in depth about Kashmir. The people of Kashmir have been deeply betrayed after a lifetime of mostly-trust of India.
    ​https://thewire.in/politics/kashmir-special-status-revocation-final-betrayal

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant
    Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.