Debt Rattle August 31 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 31 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso The Dream 1932   • US Headed For ‘Hot War’ With Russia – Tucker Carlson (RT) • Biden Looks to Prevent Future President From Ending
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 31 2023]

aspnaz
    Participant

Pablo Picasso The Dream 1932

Wow, a picture of a woman looking up at the cock growing out of her chin. Now why didn’t I think of that?

oxymoron
    Participant

I think Tucker is a clever man and I also believes he has good analysis here but one thing is missing in my view and that is the recognition that all life on the planet will not end in a full blown nuclear war.
    Why?
    Because bankers are the key beneficiaries of wars and they want spoils, not the end of times. THEY decide – not Nuland or Putin for that matter. They will manage the scale of annihilation and not politicians or else we have to assume no one is pulling the strings of politicians.

Dr. D
    Participant

War in 2024? That’s what Armstrong says. It makes more sense as a “war powers” (that is illegal, but so was everything else and they need something new), and not that they just “hope” that Biden will be popular in a rally-’round.

“Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack and a guy came forward,”

I remember that and the amazing ability of everyone to avert their eyes and not see it. But this is what they love most in the world. Not only that melanin makes you morally superior, but where you put your penis makes you clearly morally superior. If you’re an addict, well, you’re also a victim who needs #Help, so it just ups your value all the more and clearly you have the best judgment of all! If only he had more bad habits, that would be better. Ah Evil! Is there any Good it cannot do?

…Contrast with Don Jr. Don Jr the gay crackhead? Picking up underage hookers? Well I say sir, protect the childrens!

“were deliberately designed to cause blood clots, in addition to the immune system attacking itself.”

Yikes. But what can you say? They DID know. And rolled it out anyway, that’s a scientific and legal fact. That’s halfway there. So the fact that it could do not just one but all these things is just a coincidence? That seem unreasonable.

“• Biden Looks to Prevent Future President from Ending Ukraine War (Antiwar)

This is so classic, it’s more unusual when it ISN’T done. I remember President Cheney trying to attack Iran 5 months before Obama and was only barely shut down by some brave people and diplomats who were all fired.

Trump Vows to Lock Up Political Enemies If He Returns to White House (G.) “

Sure, pal. Now you’ve got to prove that you’ll do anything. Anything. Still waiting as we know you have 100,000 records and secrets back from the former declass and your people haven’t been getting them into the press even today.

But the article blurb isn’t bad, and it’s the Guardian. So I notice; I don’t always have to criticize.

“Ukraine’s Fate Sealed Long before Failing Counteroffensive (Scott Ritter) “

Yes, the first day when they lost all their tanks and jets. They’re now on Army #4 and are like “No we’re not.” With every F16 they wouldn’t have the number of jets they had on day one, that Russia had no problem erasing and even less problem now. Yes, pretty “sealed.” The only war going on is in your mind to believe this.

“Only…They can’t fire at them and give France an excuse to invade..”

I guess, but it’s very hard to see what France could possibly do at that distance. Maybe they SHOULD have them attempt their worstest, and find out in 2023 it’s a zero. Like the U.S. unable to do…anything… in Ukraine. To me, it’s more an indication of the moral right, which oddly is a superpower and pivotally important.

Russian LNG: Hahahahaha! Not the Russian part, the “LNG” part. There is no way to get any capacity through LNG, and never will be. Not unless you focus the whole nations’ economy to it to turn every major port into a bomb.

“pollsters ask Americans how they’re doing. Four out of five answer, “Not good. Not good at all.”

Yes, but they don’t care, and we haven’t actually elected people honestly in years, at least since 2001 with Bush, Gore, and the USSC illegally jumping in with literally no authority, no premise, and no facts…and got it wrong too. “Golf clap, good show old boy!” sayeth the people. We don’t mind at all.

Anyway, since we don’t have elections, we only have illusions. But it’s sweet that they still feel the need to pretend for us.

“Majority of Voters Are Skeptical of Possible Biden Impeachment (Manley) “

Given their record, definitely. However, their plan is to keep applying pressure until he resigns on his own, which I agree with. We’re trying to get things done here. Yes it takes longer and is far more annoying.

A hagiography of Sean Penn. Ukraine “This Modern country”? What? So…who would be the “not-Modern” country? The “Jungle” as it were? And P.S.: Who’s Sean Penn?

I love the “Whatever it takes” from Ze. That’s really the nutshell. Our Feelz will out-fight your bombs!!! And 10x men. And your 100x air force. And your unprecedented hypersonic technology. And your instant nuclear bombs. Yup! The power of my Feelz. Well, my work here is done: Let’s Roll! With feelz like this, I don’t see how anything bad can happen!

“Don’t Tread on Me.” …Like women, attacking children wherever they are found. Amputating them if at all possible, but abusing and killing them is good too.

Maui: found out why you can’t send Vinny with a box of matches. Because it’s not a forest fire. Maui is a grassfire. Yes. It burns. Yes. It burns like blue blazes. Yes. If you’ve ever seen it, the fire can even be invisible and move faster than they eye. Like an alcohol burner. It was 80mph wind somewhere, yes. Here’s the problem:

IF there’s high winds, the grass-only burns so fast, it just runs under, over everything in seconds. The more wind, not the faster it burns, but instead, the faster it vanishes. It can barely even light cars on fire. So sure, some houses will be light up, some car tires will light the whole car up, but overall, you won’t have anything like the fire damage we are seeing there. What we see with our eyes is appropriate for a California Forest with huge dry pine trees, which is why it seems normal. But there’s no forest. No trees. The trees are the embedded BTUs. There are no embedded BTUs as the BTU of grass is a fraction, 1/100th. See?

So he would have to do the thing in New Jersey: light each and every thing in the town on fire one by one, on camera. Nope. There is increasing evidence it’s an energy weapon. Ooooh! Sounds racy! Shut up dum-dum, I can buy a laser on Amazon that starts this kind of fire and attach it to a $50 drone. The local hooligan kids could have done it. You don’t need the soooper-CIA, this is the 21st century, this tech is nearly free. That’s also why outlawing guns is hilarious. You can kill more people better with a microwave oven and a 110 plug, or an Amazon package with your public chemicals. AND you can order things like Bubonic Plague online mail order. No joke. Thank God almost no people are oriented this way, but are from God and are merely confused. Like rattlesnakes only bite to say “leave me alone” and never once sneak into your houses at night to counterattack. It WAS central powers, mind you, but take away the “Amazing, super-powered, high-tech space-age novelty” out of it. Their attack was stupid, boring, and normal.

aspnaz
    Participant

“..the American empire is in freefall right now – and we’re going to lose the US dollar, and when that happens we’re going to have real poverty here, like Great Depression-level poverty.

And it comes from this war..”

I completely consider this as a possible scenario. The people driving the USA, the people behind Biden and the security services, they will not accept losing their power, so they will escalate until they get to the “push the big red atomic button” and I am hoping that when they realise the consequences for them and their families, that they will pull back. We will see for real, a world event we will not see on TV (disclaimer: I do not have a TV and do not watch TV on any device e.g. laptop).

But, what I suspect is the reality is that all of congress and the security services have places booked in nuclear bunkers. They will have been told they will be safe and will live there for the next three years then can come to the surface and live as normal, minus all the Russians, and everybody else. Will they then be reluctant to press the button? Congress and their owners are the most self absorbed people I have ever seen, willing to sell their country down the river for their own benefit, would they not push the button?

And who will be left, a couple of phone junkies in mommy’s basement, as the smoke gently climbs off of mommy’s irradiated body in front of the kitchen stove. Will they rebuild America, will they fuck.

aspnaz
    Participant

“Trump Vows to Lock Up Political Enemies If He Returns to White House (G.) “

Sure, pal. Now you’ve got to prove that you’ll do anything. Anything. Still waiting as we know you have 100,000 records and secrets back from the former declass and your people haven’t been getting them into the press even today.

If Trump does the same as last time, he will be the most hated man in the USA. He, and his family, will not survive if he plays the conservative voters another time. The Covid vaccine could be forgiven, it won’t happen again, but to let down your loyal voters in such a divided country would be deadly.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz …… (and other onlookers of like mind)

In reference to your late yesterday’s comment attempting to dismissively ridicule Plato, Atlantis, ancient Hindu oral and written traditions, and generally all things having to do with the past (some people use the word “History”).

@aspnaz

Please accept my apologies. If I had known you were smarter, more erudite and wiser than Plato I would never have deigned to offend your majesty by even broaching the topic of the possibility that the history we were taught in school was a cartload of bull shit.

Obviously you, personally, are the final arbiter of truth, and all of the thousands of other scholars, historians, archeologists and wise men who have attempted to record and discuss the history of our species and society were just wasting their time. All that anyone would have to do (rather than study so many dusty history books) would be to completely ignore what any of those doddering old fools had to say, and just go straight to you to find out what really happened in the past. Why spend a lifetime of study when all you’ve got to do is just go ask @aspnaz !?

We all could have saved ourselves a lot of time and effort had we known that you were the guy with all of the answers, but at least we can now thank our lucky stars that we have finally found you. From now on none of the rest will have to do any reading or thinking at all. Anytime anyone wants to know something they can just come and ask you.

Again, I apologize, and promise never make that mistake again.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Hotel California – Alistair Crooke

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Just for the record, I don’t BELIEVE books. I READ books, and the same sort of thing goes with people. I don’t believe people, I COMMUNICATE with people. The believing part comes after the communication and observation part. Usually a LOT after.

I don’t think our colleague @aspnaz looks at things that way. He is more of the “believing” sort of guy. It looks like he BELIEVES the schooling and propaganda in which he is immersed.

But I also think that he has come to the right place to get that error straightened.

John Day
    Participant

@Aspnaz, from yesterday. Mechanical Engineering is applied science. If your first degree was M.E. you qualify as “scientifically trained”. Being a “scientist” just means that, I think. I did my first 2 years in Electrical engineering, then 4 years of working while I studied what I wanted in per-med. I tok 4 semesters of Phsics. Knowlege is interesting.
    Science was “Natural Philosophy” to Newton, and others in his day.
    Other forms of philosophy can be interesting, too, if they interest a person.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ DBS

It looks like the book you suggested would be an interesting read and I plan to get it for myself for Christmas

John Day
    Participant

4th try to fix typos from spotty old keypad.. Spam bloocker doesn’t like me.

@Aspnaz
    , from yesterday. Mechanical Engineering is applied science. If your first degree was M.E. you qualify as “scientifically trained”. Being a “scientist” just means that, I think.
    I did my first 2 years in Electrical Engineering, then 4 more years of working while I studied what I wanted in pre-med. I took 4 semesters of Phsics. Knowlege and understanding are interesting.
    Science was “Natural Philosophy” to Newton, and others in his day.
    Other forms of philosophy can be interesting, too, if they interest a person.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

A Federal Court has ruled that it was okay for YouTube to violate several of RFK Jr’s civil rights because You Tube is a private, not state, entity.
    [See: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-08-30/update-judge-rfk-jr-vs-youtube-lawsuit-claims-youtube-not-state-actor ]

It’s no surprise that a Federal Court would rule that way, but it is nevertheless very INTERESTING that they did so, because :

IF:

The government can evade the constitutional prohibition against censoring, and disenfranchising and libeling private citizens, through the means of directly using private corporations to do those identical things on the government’s behalf (which the corporate agents are not prohibited from doing because they are a private actor not a state actor)

THEN:

We mere private citizens are thereby automatically entitled to precisely the same interpretation of the same law. Thus, as a private actor (and not a state actor) I am not bound or restricted by the law which prohibits the state from inhibiting such things as the right to the freedoms of speech, mobility, and privacy of both person and possession. In other words, I am not restricted (as private citizen) by the rules that restrict just (and only) the government specifically. That means (insofar as Federal Law is concerned) I am breaking no rules by breaking THOSE rules because those rules are not for me.

So long as I am acting as a private citizen (not as state actor) then I am not violating a rule which applies only to State actors and not to private ones.

Under this interpretation it is completely legal for me to do anything that the government is not prohibited from doing, so long as I DO SO as a governmental actor. By that identical interpretation of law it is also completely legal for me, as a PRIVATE citizen to do any damn thing I want that isn’t specifically forbidden for private persons to do.

If I want to shoot someone, in that case, then I’ll need to be sure that I am acting in my capacity as an official member of government. It is totally permissible for a soldier, cop (and many other official members of government and their deputies) to shoot to kill under rather loosely prescribed circumstances. But if I need to tell outrageous lies, silence a truthful critic or shirk my responsibilities then I’ll want to be doing THOSE sorts of things solely as Joe Sixpack, private citizen extraordinaire, for whom such follies are my God given constitutional rights.

See how that works? No wonder tyranny requires the merger of state and private power. Depending solely upon which side of the line that you are allowed to legally “identify” with, you can do pretty much ANYTHING as either one OR the other of the two identities, and it would all be perfectly legal. Being allowed to flip from one side to the other to evade responsibility and punishment, at will and at need, is pretty much a carte blanche “anything goes” situation.

Is this a loophole in the very concept of Law? Or is it just “Duh!” grade stupidity?

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Dr D re: banal attacks

From Denninger’s On Idalia:

…did one of you assholes put diesel in the gasoline supply in the northern part of Florida hoping people would fucking die? Was that an actual accident with “fortuitous timing” or was it sabotage?

This is so far the only mention of this I’ve seen, but it’s not my focus ATM. Will watch for other mentions…but…dafuq? DAFUQ?!?!?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Tucker Carlson breaks the internet (AGAIN!) in an online interview on the Adam Carolla show. I think we have truly and measurably turned the corner.

teaser: Barack Obama’s ACTIVE homosexuality was (and is) common knowledge in and around Washington since before 2008.

link: https://youtu.be/q89Rzl9J5v4?si=NzLsrb70bgx_mOEx

Red
    Participant

26.5 million cubic kilometres of glacial ice on Antarctica, 24,380,000 gigatonnes. So that weight times 100 million gives us a really big number of kilograms, 24,380,000,000,000,000 kgs of ice to be exact and now we multiply by 334 kilojoules. Hmmm these numbers are becoming a bit large. So what kind of energy source would be required to produce that many kilojoules? Damn you Aspnaz I’m getting well out of my depth here. Of course there is plenty of energy in the atmosphere and/or the ocean but it isn’t in a concentrated form over or under the ice sheet. The ice sheets are going to have to be reduced by insolation or atmospheric warmth. Now we also have the foehn winds that will do some damage as well but they tend to cause settlement as much as evaporation as I understand it. So back to insolation as the main driver of ice melt above the water line. The amount of sunshine absorbed by the snow pack is quite minimal due to its high albedo. The energy reaching the surface is calculated to be about 168 watts per square metre earthly average, now that’s not everywhere always. Now this is where I’m starting to look for dry ground! Hmm now we have to change watts to joules. One watt-hour is equal to 3,600 joules. So if I multiply 168 by 3600 I get 604,800 joules or 604.8 kilojoules, divided by 334 comes up as 1.8. So that’s enough energy to melt 1.8 kilos of ice over one metre. Now one cubic metre of ice would be approx. 1000 kilograms. So about 500 hours to melt one metre of ice. Very rough calculations I know. Probably better math than they learn in economics though. Enough math for now but I think you might get my drift. I’m not saying the ice won’t melt due to atmospheric conditions, it’s just going to take a few more years than we or our grandkids need to worry about. Continental subduction is likely a bigger concern.

Hate to send anyone to ABC, but here’s the first thing that came up on the gas contamination.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@mpsk: Thanks. I did a quick Goggle and saw lots of headlines. Thought it quite weird that it wouldn’t show up anywhere but MSM, and that’s my Forbidden Zone so I wouldn’t have noticed. ZeroHedge usually picks this stuff up pronto, but nothing.

Red
    Participant

Ever more evidence emerges that Niger’s coup was supported by the US. Washington has two military bases in Niger and at least between 3,000 and 4,000 military personnel stationed in Niger.

One of the US bases is a strategically important drone base, in the Agadez region, known as Niger Air Base 201. Following its permanent base in Djibouti, Niger Air Base 201 (image left ) stands as the second-largest US base in Africa. See this.

The 201 Air Base is owned by the Nigerien military, built and financed for by the United States. It is operated by the U.S. military as a drone base.

France still has at least 1,500 military stationed in Niger. This, even though French President Macron had promised to withdraw them, as soon as General Tchiani “requested” him to do so. Everything must be questioned now. Did Tchiani really request a withdrawal of French troops?

Niger Military Coup: There’s More Than Meets the Eye. Wagner -Niger -Washington… What’s the Connection?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

DBS wrote

@aspnaz …… (and other onlookers of like mind)

In reference to your late yesterday’s comment attempting to dismissively ridicule Plato, Atlantis, ancient Hindu oral and written traditions, and generally all things having to do with the past (some people use the word “History”).

@aspnaz

Please accept my apologies. If I had known you were smarter, more erudite and wiser than Plato I would never have deigned to offend your majesty by even broaching the topic of the possibility that the history we were taught in school was a cartload of bull shit.

Obviously you, personally, are the final arbiter of truth, and all of the thousands of other scholars, historians, archeologists and wise men who have attempted to record and discuss the history of our species and society were just wasting their time. All that anyone would have to do (rather than study so many dusty history books) would be to completely ignore what any of those doddering old fools had to say, and just go straight to you to find out what really happened in the past. Why spend a lifetime of study when all you’ve got to do is just go ask @aspnaz !?

I have not been seriously engaged in TAE for a while because, as I noted a while ago, the site got wrecked by a few ‘know it all’ trolls who just had to have last word on everything, even though they knew little or nothing about the topics under discussion. I just scan through the headings and scan through the comments these days.. For some reason I caught the thread of today’s. Probably the highlighting of the name of the chief TAE troll.

It’s not just aspnaz, of course. The Internet is awash with misinformation and superficial or completely wrong commentary and analysis.

And, as previously noted, I have serious issues with the anti-scientific stance of the operators of TAE when it comes to the severe overheating of the Earth that is due to accumulated and accumulating atmospheric CO2 from the burning of fossil fuels. And on top of there is the ‘meltdown’ of biodiversity and ‘meltdown of nature in general that is the product of massive human overpopulation and overuse of resources: deniers of those aspects of the predicament will not be shifted from their stances any more than aspnaz or others of aspnaz ilk will be shifted from their stances, whatever evidence is presented.

I now recognise (too late) that the track I had been on for 25 years -of presenting the best available evidence at the time and expending a huge amount of time, money, energy and resources to preparing and attempting to awaken others- was a path to self-ruination, both financial ruin and ruination of health. My health is now severely compromised and I’m broke and broken.

Those who thrive and prosper are those who are members of Carlin’s ‘Big Club’ plus the top echelon of society who are doing very nicely looting and polluting the commons for their own short-term gain: it has always been that way.

It will be interesting to see how much longer the operators of the various western rorts and Ponzi schemes and perpetual wars (military wars, wars on truth, wars on nature, wars on the general populace etc.) can keep them going. So far it has been about 15 years longer than early activists thought possible; it was all ‘supposed’ to have gone down around 2008.

There are very clear signs that things are unravelling -the global economy, the environment, the energy system, the corrupt and dysfunctional financial-economic-political systems.

Sadly, anyone living in a western nation needs the rorts, Ponzi schemes and perpetual wars (maybe with shifting locations) and corrupt and dysfunctional financial-economic-economic systems to continue because all current living arrangements in ‘civilised nations’ are predicated on them continuing.

One cannot help but notice the decline in both number of commenters and depth of analysis on TAE since its peak.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

“None of this is real. It’s all fake.”

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

What’s actually happening with respect to overheating of the Earth. Or what you can deny is happening if your personal viewpoint or philosophy is not based on scientific evidence.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Jerome Powell, Andrew Bailey, and Christine LaGarde are our not-so-charismatic captains, while the plethora of fifth-rate politicians which now populate our governments are the not-remotely-photogenic hired help brought in to pretend to steer the automated ship. Gates, Musk, Zuckerberg, et al., are our demented godzillionaire owners whose insane prescriptions are causing us to crash and burn. And, yes, we even have our complement of grounded physicists and engineers to remind us that, irrespective of what the uber-man-children who own everything claim, we won’t be breaking the laws of thermodynamics any time soon.

The reason the central bankers are raising interest rates in increments is because they have to be seen to be doing something. And so, they raise rates a little, and then stop to see if anything breaks. When nothing appears to break, they do it again. Repeat and rinse until – because rate hikes take months to have an impact – the entire financial edifice comes tumbling down. At which point, just like in 2008, they will claim that “nobody could have seen it coming” – because they certainly can’t.

The chancers, spivs and con artists who populate our governments are doing something similar. These are people who claim to be implementing a combined energy transition and digital revolution despite being unable to get someone to throw tarmac – the second most recycled material in the UK – into the growing number of potholes in our roads. Indeed, beyond the walls of the handful of still prospering (for now) top-tier university metropolises, decay and accelerating collapse is becoming harder to ignore.

A one-way trip on Avenue 5

Bloomberg “news” in a box: “Think you’ve seen an alien? The Pentagon wants to know.”
    You’re welcome, TJK.

jb-hb
    Participant

Is this a loophole in the very concept of Law? Or is it just “Duh!” grade stupidity?

They project all their own proclivities, weaknesses, dark desires, etc onto Capitalism. They only understand Capitalism as a goat to lay hands on and send into the desert.

So when they say, for various things “It’s a private company, therefore tyranny!!!” (which WE use now)

They’re just living out their personal fantasies while projecting.

jb-hb
    Participant

What’s actually happening with respect to overheating of the Earth. Or what you can deny is happening if your personal viewpoint or philosophy is not based on scientific evidence.

why are you always, ALWAYS on the side of multi billionaires and corporations and corrupt politicians all living at sea level in mansions for the past few decades and purchasing more all the time?

Over 1,600 Scientists Sign ‘No Climate Emergency’ Declaration

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/over-1600-scientists-sign-no-climate-emergency-declaration

When I was young and I aged I got bolder-
    Until I learned life’s full of lies.
    I didn’t get smarter as I grew much older-
    Instead, I just sorta got wise.

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

Why spend a lifetime of study when all you’ve got to do is just go ask @aspnaz !?

Your apology is accepted. You’re a slow learner, but you got there in the end.

oxymoron
    Participant

When I was young and I aged I got bolder-
    Until I learned life’s full of lies.
    I didn’t get smarter as I grew much older-
    Instead, I just sorta got wise.

Very nice. Me too

aspnaz
    Participant

Red said

Damn you Aspnaz

Not you as well!

I find the climate to be a fascinating system, I can thank the climate scammers who piqued my interest. At its core is a huge refrigeration cycle that uses water as the refrigerant and the sun’s energy as the heat to be pumped, the surface of the planet as the evaporator, the heat radiation to space as the condenser.

I understand what you are saying about the melting ice packs, it will require A LOT of energy to melt them, but the climate does move huge amounts of energy. The numbers are huge, as you pointed out. I guess the real question is why does the ice coverage ebb and flow. Why does it change and is it important compared to all the other energy being moved about. These questions are not answered using the simple refrigeration cycle model of the climate; this is just ice on the evaporator, which is common and generally not a problem in refrigeration, but may trigger a defrost cycle. In reality, to really know the answer, we would need to understand more, the much more complicated and messy bits that I suspect exist in all huge systems.

The answer is that the earth is just running a defrost cycle.

jb-hb
    Participant

I feel like I am only now coming to true wisdom

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ AFKTT

Perhaps you should listen to the linked Spartacus for some enlightenment.

https://iceni.substack.com/p/spartacast-11

Oroboros
    Participant

Pilot Says Klaus Schwab Requires UNVACCINATED Pilots ONLY To Fly Him Around

Klaus is a syphilitic c*nt.

Fisher
    Participant

Weed sitter here. Been on the site for a long time. Amazed at the bickerings re trolls. But look around …every one is pissed off.
    I’ve a solution…don’t read their shite. And respond?…puleeez.
    I’m here to try and figure things out. If someone continuous to spew bile – I can ignore. Bickering amongst ourselves is the plan for the whoevers that think they are in charge. Deeming an entity in charge as it is driven full speed towards the abyss isn’t exactly being in charge, is it? So we bicker, they pretend to drive and nothing is done/solved/or started. Repeat.
    I’ve a similar story to a fewknowthetruth, and know what?, no one cares here either. We do the best we can with the tools we have. Those with a curious mind get the opportunity to figure some things out, in the midst of like minded folks. I guess we get to vent our anger prior to the fan hit. The rest will be shocked. Cause nothing really bad has happened yet. Cataclysmic stuff that is. COWED1984, Russia/Ukraine and the myriad shit shows ongoing not withstanding…..but they are self inflicted….the big Giant Turd balls have yet to hit.
    Have trouble believing in Climate change?…pick one of the Giant Turds: biosphere collapse, chemicals destroying life, financial collapse, perma wars, over population, EMF, lack of resources; oil , minerals, soil, water, a flailing Hegemon, wokesters in charge, Trump, Biden, Hunters dick, European collapse… and we bicker over whether climate change is real? Are we in kindergarten?
    And the bottom line, it isn’t going to matter. For 20 years I have been unable to convince anyone, family friends, people in lineups……they have their own reality. Mine is mine, painful as it is to live in. I thought I knew some truths, now I’m not sure of anything. I’ve stopped feeling the need to try and save humanity. I choose to grow food, stay away from the madness, attempt to build my community all from a small homestead in N Ontario (48th latitude). First frost warning 3 days ago…only went to 2*C…..
    Tip of the hat to Illargi, John Day, and a few others who continue to do what they do. I appreciate it.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

The answer is that the earth is just running a defrost cycle.

I really like that metaphor. To carry it a step further, just imagine the things we’ll find in the back of the freezer. So THAT’s where that pound of gamey venison ended up after Uncle Bob’s hunting trip back in ’74!

John Day
    Participant

@AFKTT: I’m sorry to hear that your health and finances are doing badly, my friend.
    ;-(

@Klaus Scwab: Me too, only unvaccinated pilots…

Celticbiker
    Participant

Tu.cker is psyop, just like Humpty Trumpty. When you own everything, control everything…you use Hegelian dialectec, give the impression of an opposition, even though you run them both. Thats why it always comes across as sad, fake and gay. Give some hope to the wee people until your aidshots kill them off. None of these assholes are going to help you. Its a kosher freakshow, just like the Picasso up top.

Oroboros
    Participant

HAhahAhahAhahahahaa!

Media Whores are so ‘tupid in Duh’merica

They should be held up where ever they show up.

Sweet!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F42onhxbEAEUhkL?format=jpg&name=small

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

The Pope is Dope, Bitchez!

My eyes are bugged out to show you I really mean it God Damn It!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F43zIWFbQAAeFmc?format=jpg&name=900×900

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.