Debt Rattle August 7 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 7 2023

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

@Veracious Poet wrote:

“Got solutions?”

The solutions are happening everywhere as I write.
    The egg fell off the wall.
    The queen left the hive.
    The black swans have given birth.
    The dancing has ended in the hall.

(Get your AI to write your poetry.)
    My AI said….
    Here’s a short poem I came up with:

The egg fell off the wall, A shattered shell, a broken fall. The queen left the hive, A new journey, a new life to thrive.

The black swans have given birth, New life, a new worth. The dancing has ended in the hall, A night of joy, memories for all.
    ———

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Don’t get too excited Oro…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

A man with bundles of ca$h to burn
    Pondered upon where his booty might churn
    Mindful of huckster tricks on the Street
    Surest bet always war profiteer equities
    But alas, he chose his scruples & sleep

EOT.

aspnaz
    Participant

WES said

I think you have forgotten that Trump did not have any control of the DoJ nor FBI.

He appointed Wray to run the FBI and Barr to run the DOJ. How is that having no control? Stupid choices, but they were his to make and he surrendered. He also had the ultimate weapon, the budget veto and both houses (at the start). He could have effectively closed down any of those departments at any time, he just didn’t have the balls. He also staffed his administration with the worst people he could find and then trusted them. Mind you, we should have seen it coming when he did not have the balls to rescue General Flynn. He was a wimp from the day he started. Basically he had too much to lose, so did not want to hit too hard, but the Dems are now showing him how he should have done it. Did he really think he could clean out the swamp without banging heads together?

aspnaz
    Participant

John Day said

BIPOC (I looked up) = Black Indigenous People Of Color

Blacks are not indigenous to the USA, they are indigenous to Africa, or are we pretending something different today? And which are blacks are not “people of colour”? The coconuts? I am no expert in liberal mind fuckery but this is complete bollocks.

Fucking liberals, they like to virtue signal that they are helping the most stupid in society and it is obvious why; only the most stupid will swallow their shite. My understanding is that Injuns (of Cowboy and reservation fame) are the indigenous people of the USA. Were blacks living in the USA at the same time, you know, prior to big bad whitey turning up? Didn’t think so. Why do they want to lump blacks and injuns together? Where is this little game going?

aspnaz
    Participant

citizenx said

Brown Indigenous Piggies of Cock Unite ! Raises hoof high.

Nazi.

userzeroid
    Participant

Billy Strings – Watch it Fall

Dust in a Baggie

Dr. D
    Participant

Election denial “Everybody forgot who were saying FIRST.”

They didn’t forget: THEY DON’T CARE. If it gives me POWER it’s True. If it doesn’t it’s False. My whole reality is made of this one fact.

I can vouch that, thanks to monopolies now down to two(?) and Union-busting by the last 6 Presidents, the rail system is indeed that bad everywhere, or worse.

“BIPOC (I looked up) = Black Indigenous People Of Color”

It means, “Not Whitey.” Whitey is the enemy. There’s no poor White people, doncha know? Bernie says, and certainly not a single poor white family on food stamps in his state of Vermont. It’s Black, Indigenous, (surveys show they don’t want to be advertised as just a skin color, ie. “Red”), and “People of Color” meaning “Brown People”, and/or Asians, which are Schrodinger’s PoC. If they vote Democrat, they’re PoC, and get all the candy, if they vote Conservative and try to go to Harvard, they’re “Not-Color”, and are White Supremacist Nazi scum. Just like Jews are also Schrodinger’s Black depending on how they vote. How much easier do I have to make this? WE HATE WHITE PEOPLE. (Although we also have no idea who that is) and also MEN (who we likewise can’t define). Because THE HATE JUST FEELS SO GOOD! Feeeeeeelz!

We’re quickly crossing over into “A single drop of white blood” territory of hate, but it’s being hampered by the fact they can’t define any of it. No one knows what “white” is, except “evil” and “All things”. That is, Racist to the core. Racist from the first breath, through every action, to the end. And still don’t realize. I mean, you’d think…?

Billy, don’t ride the rails: No seriously, they will bust you and there are cameras everywhere. In addition, unlike the 50s, the trains are VERY fast, and all closed. (no open locations or boxcars) They’ll be waitin’ at the next road crossing.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There is an angle, or perspective, on the “Go Woke, Go Broke” meme that I think MAY be escaping the understanding of the general population.

The PURPOSE of “Woke-ism” has nothing to do with income or financial profitability. The progenitors of Woke can simply print income and financial support whenever they please , in whatever amount they want. The purpose of Woke is to retain the reins of power by CANCELLING (firing, jailing, ostracizing, censoring, de-platforming, and just generally silencing and REMOVING FROM POWER anyone who challenges their CONTROL over EVERYTHING.)

It bothers our masters not at all to print a few more trillion in counterfeit “money” to cover the operating costs. It’s just the price of doing business, like a mobster who has to include “bribes paid” into his balance sheet. So long as they retain CONTROL they can simply order the Fed to “buy” more T-Bills by writing a new IOU and entering the debt as a liability (and repayment due as an asset!) and then working the slaves a little harder to cover any REAL shortfall in providing the owners with the lifestyle of wealth and power (which they desire and see as their unchallengeable birthright.)

Main Stream Media and Hollywood (for examples) have operated at a net loss for nearly a century, no problem. Such occasional and insignificant losses are a small price to pay for total hegemonic POWER over an entire civilization.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I always viewed the old tale of “Riding the Rails” as a romantic fantasy akin to Tom & Huckleberry rafting down the Mississippi, or knocking around the world on a tramp steamer.

The number of people who actually did that kind of stuff as a matter of real and actual necessity is small enough to fit on Huck’s raft. . . . but it sure does offer emotional respite from the vicissitudes of life.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Any and every entity that has awareness . . . ALSO has free will, and that will is constrained only by how much the entity is aware of. The ONLY way that an aware entity could lose its awareness of having a will of its own, is by God himself losing HIS “free will” choice to put the Universe here in the first place. Which he did ‘place’, obviously, so it is simply not possible, as demonstrated (and thus proven) by the experienced fact that the Universe IS here. In other words, there is “something” rather than “nothing”. You exist.

If there is now, ever has been, or ever COULD BE a condition of true and complete, pure “Nothing” . . . well then we wouldn’t be having this conversation, would we?

Since you, the reader, are aware that you are reading this, it’s pretty incontestably certain that there IS “something”, which consitutes this world we are in, and that this “something” can ONLY be experienced (or proven to exist) by means of awareness.

The amazing thing is that awareness can be increased, although a better and more descriptively accurate statement would be “awareness can be re-consolidated from a fractured and scattered state, back into a more cohesively reassembled state.”

Awareness is increased by the quintessentially free choice of becoming newly aware of anything you were NOT previously aware of. Of course many obstacles will be encountered when attempting this, and some of those obstacles can appear to be insurmountable. But there is a solution to such ‘insurmountable’ obstacles, and that solution is to just keep grinding on, CONTINUEING to exercise your ability and right to become newly aware of SOMETHING (anything, really) that you had been earlier not aware of, and just keep going. Eventually you will become aware of, and know, whatever it is that you need to know that will get you past that obstacle. That can entail a lot of work and it could take quite some time and effort, sure, but you’ve got all the time in the world and you ARE going to use all of your time and effort anyway, on SOMETHING or other, so why not make it the thing that surmounts the obstacle that’s been giving you SO much trouble?

For the individual “fracturee” (i.e. an individual self-identifying aware entity, like Fido, or Uncle Bob, or myself, D Benton Smith) the process of increasing awareness (to become MORE aware) is a reasonably straightforward process. The problem with the process, however, . . . and the reason so few people choose to do much of it . . . is that the process involves and requires large amounts of dedicated work, which SHALL, in rare but certain instances, be excruciatingly painful.

Nevertheless, and getting back to the main point, every entity that is aware, ALSO has free will, constrained ONLY by how much that it is aware of, AND, that awareness is the sole and wholly owned property of the Conscious Awareness which designed and built this Universe Entire. I much prefer using the shorthand nomenclature that defines that Primal Entity, the word God, but apparently that word really offends and annoys the very people who need to hear it most. For that reason I try not to use it much when in their company. Personally, I don’t give a damn WHAT ya call it. It’s only a fact, and the fact remains.

The Universe (the Universe ENTIRE) is the deliberate product of a supremely intelligent consciousness. Therefore I think it just makes common sense to get to know and be on good terms with that consciousness, God, and use your own free will to do it, if you want to, which you should. But it’s YOUR choice, because “free will” and all that stuff.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.