Debt Rattle December 16 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 16 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

What is happening to us is happening to us be it done to us or not.

I aim to survive if possible and help others in the process. Some might not call that rising up in resistance, but choosing not to dwell on the motives of the human beings in positions of power and influence does not prevent one from dealing with the effects of what is happening to oneself, be it done to oneself or not. (insert cliche .gif of Tyler Durden punching himself)

The Big Bad Wolf — for all its huffing and puffing — did not blow down the brick house of the third little pig (in which the other, less prepared, less fortunate pigs took shelter). For me, a house of bricks is a house of fact in which I am entirely confident. For me to believe things in which I do not firmly believe weakens my ability to forthrightly and accurately confront reality. It often bothers others that I do not believe what they believe to be factual truth. It’s almost as if they they’re not fully confident of their own beliefs, as if convincing me to believe as they do will magically make their beliefs more true.

I call this the Tinkerbell logical fallacy: the belief that the more people clap their hands and say they believe in fairies, the more Tinker Belle will come alive. If we view Tinker Belle as a metaphor for one’s primal ego, it makes sense. But factuality, last I knew, has no ego.

Whatever the cause, people often take to huffing and puffing my way in order to convince me that they’re right and I’m wrong… when both of us could be clueless along the lines of yet another false dichotomy.

I’m all for tilting at windmills. I am sucker for a heroic lost cause. Some people’s windmills have very specific faces on them: What Are Their Names?

Some, like me, tilt at windmills as they appear before them: some guy with a knife looking to harm someone who isn’t threatening them; a civilization collapsing in its own greed and folly; the way my lower back wants to get in the way of me baking the world’s greatest cinnamon rolls evah.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu

My enemy is not Bill Gates or whatever clown is elected, or takes power by coup d’etat. My enemy is my inability to prepare for and deal successfully with what life throws my way, be it chucked at me by Hillary Schwab or the ghost of Jeffrey Epstein.

I’m funny that way. No way!

Red
    Participant

Apologies if this has been posted.

12/14/2022 / Belle Carter
    Study: Toxic rinse aid used in industrial restaurant dishwashers linked to serious health problems
    Share on GAB Share on Twitter

12/12/2022 / Ethan Huff
    Covid jab spike proteins cause lymphocytes to “chew a hole in the aorta,” warns Dr. Cole

12/09/2022 / Belle Carter
    Dr. David Martin blasts health authorities for turning roughly 4 billion people into “bioweapons factories”

12/08/2022 / Ramon Tomey
    Dr. Ryan Cole: Spike protein in COVID shots can cause serious damage to arteries

12/06/2022 / Ethan Huff
    One in five sudden deaths caused by post-injection myocarditis, data shows

12/02/2022 / Ethan Huff
    SECRET CDC REPORT: Since the launch of Operation Warp Speed, at least 1.1 million Americans have “died suddenly”

https://chemicalviolence.com/#

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Well folks, … as much as I posses certain amount of psychology, religiosity, morality, et al., …and and self respect, on day-to-day basis I’m obliged to assure and maintain the security and a wellbeing of my family unit.

And so, consequently, I very actively participate – for better or worst – in financial markets.

Anyway, above stated, I just run across a following letter – a memo if you will – that some of you may find of interest, not necessarily from its investment advise value, but recent history of financial condition we had to endure and continue to do so as things keep changing.

Here it is – enjoy it or not, … it’s by Hayward Marks of Oaktree Capital:

See Change

https://www.oaktreecapital.com/insights/memo/sea-change

… fwiw,

F.S.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Go on, blow it up nice and big and then placing your ruler vertically on it, you can see quite plainly that first the temperature goes up and then later the CO2 concentration increases.’

This kind of cynical semi-information is posted on TAE with boring regularity -like every two weeks or so.

It makes no difference how often the correct information is posted to present the real situation, sure enough a couple of weeks later the same semi-information is posted in a futile attempt to direct responsibility for planetary meltdown away from those who use vast quantities of fossil fuels and who emit humungous quantities of CO2 into the atmosphere.

For the umpteenth time, the 800-000 year record shows what happened when a fairly stable quantity of carbon was in the the most active part of the carbon recycling system -in other words the biosphere- and when the average atmospheric CO2 content of the atmosphere was around 230 ppm, and fluctuating between 180 ppm and 280 ppm, i.e. before industrial humans began geoengineering the Earth on a major scale in the early nineteenth century.

For that 800,000 year period warming caused by orbital factors caused carbon trapped in permafrost etc. to be released into the atmosphere as CO2 and CH4, the CH4 subsequently being converted by OH radicals in the atmosphere into CO2. So sure, CO2 increase did follow temperature change. but not now. Not since humans began putting large quantities of CO2 into the atmosphere -most recently at a rate of around 40 billion tonnes per annum.

Mr. House
    Participant

From the Oak Tree letter:

“At roughly the same time, big changes were underway in the macroeconomic world. I think it all started with the OPEC oil embargo of 1973-74”

I love how even now they try to blame those squirrelly Arabs. It wasn’t that we defaulted on our promise of shipping out gold for dollars that created the inflation of the 70’s, nope it was those dastardly Arabs twirling their bad guy mustaches.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks again Germ.
    Ongoing thanks for your COVID-died-suddenly-fully-vaccinated and related stories.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The current atmospheric CO2 concentration is around 418 ppm, 188 ppm above the long-term average of 230 ppm, down slightly from the early season peak as a consequence of the seasonal photosynthetic activity of plants in in the Northern Hemisphere but will be around 423 ppm, 193 ppm above the long-term average of 230 ppm, five months from now.

The rapid surge in atmospheric CO2 we are witnessing is almost entirely due to the activities of industrial humans extracting fossil fuels and burning them to acquire stored chemical energy that was collected via photosynthesis tens of millions of years ago or hundreds of millions of years ago. However, a portion of the surge can be attributed to industrial humans messing up or completely destroying a large portion of the natural carbon dioxide recycling systems.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The Founding Fathers’ strategy to attempt hamstringing endemic governmental tyranny was indeed creatively clever. By designing into the Constitution built-in checks and balances between the several main branches of government they hoped to use humankind’s baser instincts to nobler advantage. The idea was that the greedy and distrustful competition between the branches would obstruct any one of branches from managing to gather all of the reigns of power into the individual grip of any one of them. Keep the bastards at each other’s throats instead of at the the citizenry.

It was really brilliant in its core concept. Too bad that the concept overlooked an obvious loophole, and completely failed to address that shortcoming in the original Owners Manual.

The flaw was in the fact that it was in NO ONE’S greedy competitive and distrustful self interest to proactively prevent such a collapse into a fascist monopoly of power. In other words, it was in no one’s SELFISH interests to identify and block anyone trying to deliberately gather all the reigns into one set of hands by secretive infiltration and capture.

So THAT job didn’t get done, and sure enough, the inevitable resulted. A single power center now holds all of the official power, and most of the unofficial. It’s transparently obvious that the chain of command leads straight to the so-called “Intelligence Community” ( a mafia of sorts, operated under the summarily enforced, and lethal, rules of omerta ). Above that level things go a bit out of focus, but it does not take rocket science to see that the “Conspiracy Theorists” were ( and are) tantalizingly close to sussing it out. And brothers & sisters, the truths underpinning those theories . . . . at the very least . . . . are nastier weirder and than bat shit.

The so-called “government” and other “captured” institutions that would theoretically be used fix it are the very entities that need to be fixed in the first place, so good luck with that. Sure looks like a dogpack fight to me.

John Day
    Participant

“Best Left Unsaid”
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/best-left-unsaid

From New Zealand, where the government removed parental rights, when parents made every effort to secure safe, not-clotting-prone blood for their baby’s heart surgery. (I find no new word on that.)
    Second set of parents refuse vaccinated donor blood for toddler needing heart surgery​
    ​Two parents are trying to raise funds to fly their child overseas for urgent heart surgery because they only want to use unvaccinated donor blood.
    It comes after a similar high-profile case which saw Health New Zealand be granted guardianship of a sick four-month-old baby last week.
    ​ ​The toddler, almost two years old, at the centre of the new dispute has hypoplastic left heart syndrome which means the left side of her heart is underdeveloped. She has already had four open heart operations, her mother was quoted saying on a fundraising page.
    ​ ​She needs urgent heart surgery but her family are now fundraising to send her to India to receive treatment because they were denied the guaranteed usage of un-vaccinated donor blood.​..
    ..Auckland University’s Immunisation Advisory Centre medical director Professor Nikki Turner told The Project in reference to the sick four-month-old baby’s case that taking blood from a non-vaccinated person to give to the child is not that simple.
    ​ ​”We need to offer this baby safe, quality blood product. We can’t just give the baby any blood off the street,” Prof Turner said.
    She said doing a one-off emergency screening to get blood from someone who is unvaccinated for the baby would open up a whole other can of worms.
    ​ ​”Even if we could do that, then what if people think there is a problem and that’s why we did it, so a hundred people ask us to do that and then 200 people, and we did it for no logical reason. We would be sort of opening up a problem that wasn’t a problem,” Prof Turner said.
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/12/second-set-of-parents-refuse-vaccinated-donor-blood-for-toddler-needing-heart-surgery.html

​ Thanks Cat. “Hold That Line! Hold That Line! Hold That Line!”
    Newborn Baby In Washington State Dies Of Blood Clot After Hospital Gives Him Vaccinated Blood Transfusion Despite Arrangement Parents Had Made For Non Vaccinated Blood
    His Name Was Alex, The Condition He Had Was 95% Survivable
    https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/newborn-baby-in-washington-state

​ Meryl Nass MD (Still permanently banned from Twitter​. Huh? Howzat, Elon?) So, so, so many specifically-forbidden topics about how to save lives and reduce injuries from COVID and gene-therapy-vaccine-products… I picked just a few. All of this turned out to be real, didn’t it?
    Documents Uncover Secret Twitter Portal US Government Used to Censor COVID-19 Content
    Claims about the safety or serious side effects of COVID-19 vaccines.
    Claims about the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.
    Claims about how the COVID-19 vaccine was developed or its ingredients.
    Claims involving conspiracy theories about COVID-19 vaccines or vaccine programs.
    ​ ​Content deemed to have been “debunked” included among other things, “vaccines cause the disease against which they meant to protect, or cause the person to be more likely to get the disease,” that “natural immunity is safer than vaccine acquired immunity,” and “vaccines are not effective to prevent the disease against what they purport to protect.”
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/documents-uncover-secret-twitter

​ ​Twitter owner saying Biden’s Covid czar should be prosecuted is “dangerous and disgusting,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre notes Top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci responds to accusations by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., as he testifies before the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee…
    ​ ​The US government has come to the defense of President Joe Biden’s Covid-19 czar, saying that Dr. Anthony Fauci is a paragon of public service and that Elon Musk’s suggestions that the octogenarian bureaucrat should be prosecuted are dangerous “personal attacks” divorced from reality.
    https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/white-house-defends-fauci-from-musk/

Mr. House
    Participant

“The paltry yields on safe investments drove investors to buy riskier assets.”

Did it? Or did they just move the riskier (no value assets, like those from AIG) onto the balance sheets of governments, thus moving the bankruptcy from some very large bad eggs, to the entire country?

John Day
    Participant

​ ​Biden family “allies” planning an offensive to blunt any investigation into the Bidens’ alleged multimillion-dollar influence-peddling schemes…
    ..The California meeting’s host was none other than Hunter Biden’s friend, agent and lawyer Kevin Morris. After Hunter was placed under investigation for, among other possible charges, tax evasion, Morris reportedly paid off as much as $2.8 million in back taxes for Hunter.
    ​ ​Morris, per The Washington Post, called for a “more aggressive” response to those seeking to investigate the alleged influence peddling. That plan includes hitting critics, such as Fox News, with possible defamation lawsuits.
    ​ ​The paper also reported Morris “outlined extensive research on two potential witnesses against Hunter Biden — a spurned business partner named Tony Bobulinski and a computer repairman named John Paul Mac Isaac.” “Spurned” is hardly the sole or most relevant description of Bobulinski: The businessman was recruited by the Biden family to manage foreign deals and later directly contradicted President Joe Biden’s claims he knew nothing of those dealings. His testimony could present a serious threat in the coming House investigation in establishing not only the president’s knowledge but his possible receipt of proceeds from the deals.
    ​ ​Morris’ plan could easily be taken as a declaration of all-out war on potential witnesses against Hunter Biden.

The Legion of Democratic Doom? Biden Operatives Plan “Swat Force” on Hunter Biden Scandal

​ ​Tucker Carlson Asks the Right Question: “Could It Be That Twitter Is Actually an Intelligence Gathering Apparatus and Propaganda Tool”
    ​ ​Yes. Exactly this. Yes. It’s not that DHS had a factual portal into Twitter, now confirmed. It’s the likelihood that DHS took over the operation of Twitter and controlled every element of it. That would explain why profits and losses were never part of the viability equation. DHS controlling background Twitter operations is the essential baseline for Jack’s Magic Coffee Shop. Well done Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson Asks the Right Question: “Could It Be That Twitter Is Actually an Intelligence Gathering Apparatus and Propaganda Tool”

​ ​White House Won’t Say Whether Biden Will Return Donations From FTX’s Bankman-Fried
    ​ ​”White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre wouldn’t say Tuesday whether President Biden” would ask aides to return the cash, the NY Post reported.
    Associated Press reporter Zeke Miller asked her: “The president received campaign donations [from Bankman-Fried]. Will the president return that donation? Does he call on all politicians … to return those funds?”
    ​ ​“So look, I’m covered here by the Hatch Act — [I’m] limited on what I can say and anything that’s connected to political contributions from here, I would have to refer you to the DNC,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre answered.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/i-cannot-speak-white-house-wont-say-whether-biden-will-return-donations-ftxs-bankman-fried

​ It’s just an object. It’s not “documents”.​ Yeah, we said we didn’t have it. We could tell you were asking the wrong questions, because you misunderstood.
    ​ ​The Seth Rich Case Gets Richer
    The FBI claims the second computer of the slain DNC staffer is not an “actual record.”
    ​ The FBI not only has possession of a laptop computer owned by slain Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich,” the Epoch Times reports, “but a report detailing forensic imaging of what’s being described as Rich’s work computer.”
    ​ ​The revelation came in a three-page forensic report about an “outside entity” working on imaging Rich’s work computer, also a laptop.​..
    ​..​Seth Rich was the DNC’s voter expansion data director. On July 10, 2016, the 27-year-old was gunned down in Washington, D.C. Police called it a street robbery gone wrong, but the shooters did not take Rich’s wallet, watch, or phone. Weeks after the murder, as the BBC reported, “Wikileaks published 20,000 emails obtained from Democratic National Committee computers via an anonymous source.”​ …
    ​..​With Rich’s personal laptop, the FBI wants 66 years—a proxy for “never”—to produce data the bureau previously denied it even possessed. With Rich’s work laptop, the bureau is taking obstructionism to a new level.
    ​ ​FBI records boss Michael Seidel is claiming that the computer is only a physical object, not an “actual record,” and therefore not subject to the Freedom of Information Act…
    ​..​As it happens, those are not the only devices the FBI is harboring.
    ​ ​On February 21, 2020, the body of Philip Haney, author of See Something Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad, was “found deceased” in Amador County, California. He was killed by a gunshot to the chest.​
    (“Suicide”​ ​https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2022-03-09/former-us-officials-death-in-california-ruled-suicide# )
    The Amador sheriff “reached out to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to assist in analyzing documents, phone records, numerous thumb drives and a laptop that were recovered from the scene and Mr. Haney’s RV. Those items and numerous other pieces of evidence were turned over to the FBI. ​
    “​The FBI has performed a forensic examination of these items. We expect to receive these reports within the next few weeks.”
    ​ ​Two years later, the Amador sheriff reported no new information on the case, and the FBI has yet to reveal what was on Haney’s laptop, thumb drives, and such.

The Seth Rich Case Gets Richer

John Day
    Participant

It seems that a whole lot of the Ukrainian phone numbers on Twitter were “bots”, and got “cancelled”.
    ​ ​Zelensky aide accused Musk of hiding ‘war’ from Twitter trends
    ​ ​Mikhail Podolyak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, has accused Twitter of hiding trends related to the ongoing conflict in the country. The official took to the social media platform on Tuesday, blasting the platform’s CEO, billionaire Elon Musk, directly.
    ​ ​“‘War in Ukraine’ disappearance from Twitter trends. Radical curtailment of tweets mentioning ru-aggression coverage. Users aren’t allowed to register or log into accounts with Ukrainian phone number,” Podolyak wrote.
    ​ ​According to Twitter, its trends are “determined by an algorithm and, by default, are tailored for you based on who you follow, your interests, and your location.” The algorithm “identifies topics that are popular now…
    ​ ​The presidential aide was apparently referring to Ukrainian media reports that users with Ukrainian phone numbers were no longer able to log in or register on the platform.​..
    ​..The poll on the peace plan itself was subjected to what the billionaire called the “biggest bot attack I’ve ever seen.”​ …
    (OUCH!)​ ​Twitter also began labeling tweets from Ukrainian state-run media – in the same way it does with a number of Russian government-owned outlets – causing a new meltdown among Kiev’s backers. (RT)
    https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/zelensky-aide-accused-musk-of-hiding-war-from-twitter-trends/

​ ​Peace advocates seen as ‘traitors’ in EU – former Austrian vice-chancellor
    ​ ​Those who don’t want to ‘freeze for peace’ are being branded Putin sympathizers, Heinz-Christian Strache has told RT…
    ​ ​“Unfortunately, I do not see any European political leaders who want to approach the negotiating table and call for a negotiated ceasefire agreement and a peaceful solution,” he lamented. “We Austrians in particular should adhere to our neutrality and our neutrality status could also play a decisive mediating role here. So far, this has not been practiced.”
    ​ ​“Of course, the media in the European Union are silent about all this,” he continued. “And if you express criticism here today, you are often branded and defamed as a Putin and Russia sympathizer and also as a traitor to Europe.”
    https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/peace-advocates-seen-as-traitors-in-eu-former-austrian-vice-chancellor/

​ ​Earth’s magnetic poles could start to flip. What happens then?​ 12/7/2018​
    ​ ​As Earth’s magnetic shield fails, so do its satellites. First, our communications satellites in the highest orbits go down. Next, astronauts in low-Earth orbit can no longer phone home. And finally, cosmic rays start to bombard every human on Earth.
    ​ ​This is a possibility that we may start to face not in the next million years, not in the next thousand, but in the next hundred. If Earth’s magnetic field were to decay significantly, it could collapse altogether and flip polarity – changing magnetic north to south and vice versa. The consequences of this process could be dire for our planet.​ ​Most worryingly, we may be headed right for this scenario.
    https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/horizon-magazine/earths-magnetic-poles-could-start-flip-what-happens-then#

​ Ben Davidson’s 3 minute morning update discusses magnetic fields, as pertains to Earth and magnetic pole-shift, due to magnetic coupling with the sun and the rotating galactic magnetic/current sheet now encroaching upon our solar system, as it periodically does.​ This begins at 1:30 and is part of the answer to the question posed above. Many people reject Ben Davidson, but many well educated astrophysicists accept his work.
    Ben says things that are supposed to be left unsaid…

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The graphs of Artic Sea ice are both interesting and misleading. Indeed, they demonstrate just how easy it is to generate a false narrative by telling only a portion of a story to people who do not do any research and who don’t understand the basics of anything scientific.

When the great landmasses of the Northern hemisphere overheat, freshwater flows off those landmasses and into the sea. Lacking dissolved salts, they tend to stratify, i.e. sit on the surface, forming a freshwater layer to some extent.

Another interesting fact ice that freshwater freezes at a higher temperature than seawater.

So in stratified systems, it is possible, even likely, that there will be more ice at a higher overall temperature. In other words, more ice can be an alarm signal, indicating severe disturbance to the system and massive meltdown of water on landmasses. Which is exactly what we are witnessing.

There has been much speculation that the rapid influx of freshwater into the Artic Sea and surrounding seas could be sufficient to cause stalling of the thermohaline overturning system which takes water right around the entire globe but is particularly relevant in the North Atlantic region, where it is responsible for the Gulf Stream that prevents much of Europe from freezing every winter and which allows temperate plants to thrive in the islands off the western coast of Scotland

We will undoubtedly find out over the next decade or so.

Maybe not because I cannot imagine still having Inernet a decade from now. Indeed, I cannot imagine still having electricity a decade from now.

chettt
    Participant

“We will undoubtedly find out over the next decade or so.”

Yep. Just like every other AWG prediction I’ve heard over the last 40 years.

Bishko
    Participant

The age of “Push Button Heat” is noisily and erratically coming to a close.

For those who read TAE, and have push button heat, you may want to consider additional methods to remain warm in the coming years. The “Energy Descent” curve is beginning to turn downward a bit more with each passing year and the convenience of automatic heat at your disposal will gradually, and in fits and starts, become more expensive and less available. Get your infrastructure while it is still available and still relatively inexpensive. As Greer would say: “Collapse early and avoid the rush.”

And plant potatoes….

BTW, I grew sweet potatoes also this year, only a hundred plants. Incredible yield. Murasaki is a variety I can heartily recommend.

WES
    Participant

New Canadian covid study shows that the unvaxxed all vote the wrong way!

Justin Trudeau, who’s Liberal government commissioned this recent study, said it is totally unacceptable that the unvaxxed continue to vote the wrong way. This is is all the science I need, to justify vaxxing all the unvaxxed people, to protect our democracy. We can’t allow this threat to our rules based democracy to exist. I have just issued an Order in Council rule that all unvaxxed people must be vaxxed before the Happy Holidays.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The mention of heat spurs me to provide some more trivial and ultimately useless pieces of information: yesterday morning there was little cloud around North Canterbury. Then the cloud built up and there was a period of rain which didn’t penetrate into the soil. That was followed by a completely clear sky accompanied by a warm wind. The temperature rose, peaking around 32oC in the shade. A thermometer in a paved area read 42oC. It has been around 20oC overnight.

I have been fighting a losing battle over the use of language for many years. And I will undoubtedly lose this one forever. But nevertheless, I must object to the use of the terms species and race interchangeably, most often the term race being used when the perpetrator actually means species.

As I understand it, the human species is the collection of organisms that carrying 23 chromosome pairs and is capable of transferring copies of genes to offspring via mating.

There are numerous races within the extant human species that carry particular genes relating to bodily form, colour of eyes, variations in the prevalence of certain types of cells etc.

The only human race I know of is the race to exterminate life on this planet, promoted by a particular subset of the human species that apparently has a genetic and culturally-induced propensity towards exploitation and sociopathy.

A large portion of the human species -of all races- participates in the both planet-wide destruction and self-destructive promoted by the subset of genetic and cultural ‘defectives’.

Maybe that does not need quotes because, in broad terms, they are defective in terms of everything they stand for, everything they do, and everything they promote. Following their directives leads to both self-destruction and destruction of the systems that support life on this planet

I hope I have got all that correct. Please advise if I have not.

Germ
    Participant

@ That Bloke – “If McCullough and Seneff are right about the unvaccinated being passively vaccinated by the jabbed then you’re probably going to have to change your TVASF acronym to WAASF.”

Try this:

Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2

https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/27/17/5405/htm

Oroboros
    Participant

Sam Bankman-Epstein

RIP

WES
    Participant

In a race to see who will reach Berlin first, the Ukrainians have clearly beaten the Russians. An Ukrainian missile hit a 246,000 gallon aquarium in the lobby of a hotel in Berlin, freeing over 1,500 fish. Native Berliners were all seen out fishing for the freed fish. So far those using Ukrainian worms are catching the most fish, disproving the rumor that the Russians did it. Prices at the local fish market have fallen suddenly. The number of fish mongers that have died unexpectedly has soared to a new high. The US ambassador said this event was sweet nothing compared to the Great Boston Molasses flood.

In other news today, Congress is holding their annual “put lipstick on a pig” pork barrel festival. This year’s festival with over 7,500 pigs is the largest and best ever, said peaker Nancy Pelosi. Sadly this year there is a shortage of red lipstick due to the arrest of a certain cross dressing administration official caught stealing women’s suitcases. Yeah, it was unfortunate that he got caught, otherwise we would have had plenty of red lipstick available for this year’s festival, Mitch McConnell said.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Complete collapse is coming to Ukraine. But not this week. It might take another month or so for the electric grid to reach zero capacity. 72 missiles in the latest barrage.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The trouble with allowing any parents to demand the inalienable human rights of their child is that if you let one pair of them to get away with it pretty soon everybody will want the same thing and THEN what ever will we do?

Oroboros
    Participant

Top secret abandoned Twitter Spy Cam captures the actual Uncle Sam getting his rocks off on War porn

Weogo
    Participant

Hi Oroboros,

Thanks for the reply, and how does one post graphs/images here?

The first graph shows Arctic sea ice increasing from the
    warmer month of September to the colder month of January.
    I believe we can agree that we would expect sea ice coverage and volume to
    increase annually during this period of a seasonal cycle?

Thanks and good health, Weogo

Oroboros
    Participant

Weogo

Go to the page or picture page,

grab/copy the URL address at the top of the page

Click inside the post window where you type words normally

Click the IMG at top of window

Paste the copied URL address into opened dialog window

Type a description of the image in the next box

Click OK to dismiss box

You will then see the image URL in the type window bracketed with some HTML code

Don’t touch it, you will not see the image until you click the submit button

WES
    Participant

Afktt:

Here is the problem the Russians are having knocking out the Ukrainian electrical grid.

You see the Ukrainians have convinced themselves that their government is just turning out the lights to confuse the Russians and to keep them in the dark.
    So every time the Russians fire a bunch more missiles, the Ukrainians then turn out the lights to fool the Russians into thinking they hit the Ukrainian’s electrical grid.
    Obviously this is just a wack-a-grid game that the Ukrainians are quite happy to play with the Russians for as long as it takes to “win” the war.

Dr. D
    Participant

Not that we didn’t know about Covid, but it’s well put together, with more-than-just-details:

https://johnwaters.substack.com/p/one-thousand-days-of-lies

“These conditions were achieved through the application of subtle and not so subtle forms of neuro-linguistic programming and saturation coverage of an almost entirely falsified narrative to effect a form of mass hypnosis

The orchestrators of the public mood — politicians, scientists, medical experts — have clearly been able to impose some kind of spell, if only in the first instance to be contemplated in metaphorical terms, in order to impose their will upon whole populations.  It is not outlandish to suggest that they somehow managed to impose a trance, which transformed reality into a kind of dream world, in which, as with actual dreams, nonsense came to seem perfectly sensible and normal while it is happening.

This pseudo-reality is as though a Hall of Mirrors in which each mirror, from whatever angle, reflects and affirms only what is reflected from other mirrors, so what is there to be seen is what is put there, and nothing else. For almost three years, we have been living in a closed world of lies. “

That’s for sure.

Sea ice chart is the opposite of what the article reported. Should have known: if they wrote it, it’s a lie. Now, a lie in which direction?

I need to know it all. To be a know it all, I guess. But that means I do need to know which is true or false, which is left and right on the spectrum, and what the motives of the perpetrators are. It matters in many ways, how safe I am, how hard to prosecute my advantage, what to do with them later, and to predict what they do next. All truth is important although I’m limited and have priorities.

The limited part is it doesn’t have the greatest effect on my daily life, mostly whatever “they” do or their motives are, my daily action is the same. But sometimes not. Like how to position knowing they can yank your job, how fast their behavior will collapse supply chain and currency, and how likely they are to go medieval on me, directed by “them” but the “going medieval” will come from my own family and friends. All those accuracies matter, and I’ve done pretty well knowing them.

This is why they say, “they can’t know”, “they are victims who simply believed,” well, I knew, because I started with tiny actions way back when, so my life was arranged that way way later now. I took the extra time to value the truth, and it added up. Sorry if I’m not more gracious to those who hated the truth and those who seek it. I understand well, but I can’t pay for or condone it.

“SECRET CDC REPORT: Since the launch of Operation Warp Speed, at least 1.1 million Americans have “died suddenly”

Ah, I guess everybody loved Trump so, so much they took his vaccine. Couldn’t get enough of him, have to MAINLINE his man juice! (Sorry, I can’t believe I read these things sometimes. Was “Trump’s Vaccine” not warning enough?)

“Too bad that the concept overlooked an obvious loophole, and completely failed to address that shortcoming in the original Owners Manual.”

You mean the loophole Jefferson closed when he said, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” “Molon Labe”, motherf….. as The Christmas Movie “Die Hard” would say. WE are the government. WE close the loophole. If we can’t, then that’s that. Because WE are the government, so if we LIKE it this way, well, who am I to say then? …But I’m pretty sure we don’t. Almost no one does. Lira was like, “well, they’ll call a coup on themselves, to maintain power, martial law.” Really? Because I think at least half the military doesn’t feel that way. But they’re just going to hand the country to Harris and Sam Brinton? Uh-huh, well there you go.

zerosum
    Participant

A fulltime job
    https://unusualwhales.com/politics/article/senate_ftx

Totals for PAC donations:

To candidate-attached pacs: 148,400

Bill7
    Participant

No, not that bit. This bit :

“..Control over the public conversation is not simply in the hands of the Twitter ‘safety council’ executives, the platform content is shaped by the guiding hand of the controlling interest – the government. Under this scenario the defining of disinformation, misinformation or malinformation by DHS/CISA takes on a new level of influence.

>> So why did they permit it to be sold [I,myself would say- have said- “sold”] ? Again, control.

Every non-Twitter, non-DHS controlled, information and discussion site is a watering down of the influence of Twitter. The inability to influence a platform like Truth Social would be particularly troublesome. So, launder the handling of the DHS platform to Elon Musk and create the illusion of a refresh.
    Twitter 2.0 now rebrands with a renewed ability to influence. <

Seems like a good fit.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@DrD asked, “You mean the loophole Jefferson closed when he said, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” “Molon Labe”, motherf….. as The Christmas Movie “Die Hard” would say. WE are the government. WE close the loophole. If we can’t, then that’s that. Because WE are the government, ” ?

Yeah, that one.

WES
    Participant

Arctic Sea Ice

Canada is in the middle of building a fleet of new arctic patrol boats.
    These boats can only handle ice less than meter thick.
    To do their intended job they will need to be accompanied by an ice breaker which Canada has few of.

One bright blub in the Canadian Senate is wondering if taxpayers are getting value for their money.
    Obviously these boats were designed with global warming in mind.

The arctic sea ice had better be getting thinner, not thicker!

Bill7
    Participant

My thinking is that the Mister Mush persona- a quasi-libertarian and therefore ‘hateable’ entity, no?- will be used as one more large cudgel to create the New Civil War our rulers want. That persona’s ‘Prosecute Fauci’ twit on the Twit-twit (I don’t use it, no chance) seems like an early salvo.

So predictable.. we’ll see how it goes.

Bill7
    Participant

Kunstler is a hoot! today: the Bad Guys are [again, for the hundredth almost-time] About to be Brough to Justice- just as soon as the new Congress is seated next month. Thanks for that, Mr. Kunstler.
    Feeling sleepy now.

Any new-news on the Malone™ v Breggin™, careful-infighting brouhaha?
    Show me the part that’s not theater..

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The Oak Tree letter doesn’t blame the Arabs, it just notes that what catalyzed the precarious situation caused by defaulting on gold was when the Arabs decided get some of that easy money too.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The hate on Musk is weird. Here’s Elon:

“COVID-19
    Musk wearing a face mask
    Musk wears a bandana as a face mask during the COVID-19 pandemic
    Musk was criticized for his public comments and conduct related to the COVID-19 pandemic.[364][365] He spread misinformation about the virus, including promoting a widely discredited paper on the benefits of chloroquine and claiming that COVID-19 death statistics were inflated.[366]

In March 2020, Musk stated, “The coronavirus panic is dumb.”[367][368] In an email to Tesla employees, Musk referred to COVID-19 as a “specific form of the common cold” and predicted that confirmed COVID-19 cases would not exceed 0.1% of the U.S. population.[364] On March 19, 2020, Musk predicted that there would be “probably close to zero new cases in [the U.S.] by end of April”.[365] Politico labeled this statement one of “the most audacious, confident, and spectacularly incorrect prognostications [of 2020]”.[369] Musk also claimed falsely that children “are essentially immune” to COVID-19.[370][371]

“Musk condemned COVID-19 lockdowns and initially refused to close the Tesla Fremont Factory in March 2020, defying the local shelter-in-place order.[364][372][373] In May 2020, he reopened the Tesla factory, defying the local stay-at-home order,[374][375] and warned workers that they would be unpaid, and their unemployment benefits might be jeopardized, if they did not report to work.[375]

“In March 2020, Musk promised that Tesla would make ventilators for COVID-19 patients if there were a shortage.[376] After figures like New York City mayor Bill de Blasio responded to Musk’s offer,[377] Musk offered to donate ventilators which Tesla would build or buy from a third party.[376] However, Musk ended up buying and donating BiPAP and CPAP machines, which are non-invasive ventilators, rather than the much more expensive and sought-after invasive mechanical ventilator machines.[378][379]

“In September 2020, Musk stated that he would not get the COVID-19 vaccine, because he and his children were “not at risk for COVID”.[380][381] Two months later, Musk contracted COVID-19 and suggested his COVID-19 rapid antigen test results were dubious, after which the phrase “Space Karen” trended on Twitter, in reference to Musk.[382][383] However, in December 2021, Musk revealed that he and his eligible children had received the vaccine.[384]
    <end>

He’s just a very high-functioning Trump. Blows hot and cold. Not good at being anyone’s minion, though.

Bill7
    Participant

James Kunstler’s books The Long Emergency and Too Much Magic (esp the latter) were real good, and I have thanked him for them.

The stuff on his blog seems uninsightful- or something.

Bill7
    Participant

> What is your take on digital currencies?

MH [Michael Hudson] : It’s not my department. All banking is electronic, so what does “digital” mean? To libertarians, it means no government oversight, but in government hands, the government will have a record of everything that anyone spends. <

“Not my department.” The uninterestedness from such an expert is interesting, with private-public CBDCs looming.

Michael Hudson Discusses the Future of Europe and Global Restructuring

aspnaz
    Participant

AFKTT said

A large portion of the human species -of all races- participates in the both planet-wide destruction and self-destructive promoted by the subset of genetic and cultural ‘defectives’.

And you are one of the defectives trying to destroy the lives of the majority by demonising the gift of carbon based energy provided by nature, and all on the premise that your dreams of AGW can’t be wrong, therefore everybody else has to suffer. Close-minded selfishness like yours is what puts the human species in danger.

Bill7
    Participant

Part of the MH piece’s context that got snipped:

> (10.) Some months ago there were articles in the US press about plans by the FED: They are planning to establish a digital Dollar, a Central Bank Digitcal Currency (CBDC). Also in Europe ECB president Madame Lagarde and the German minister for finance, Lindner, talk about an introduction of the digital Euro.

Here in Germany some critical experts are warning this will only push the total surveillance of the population and customers.

What is your take on digital currencies? < …

Bill7
    Participant

Michael Hudson carefully said “all *banking* is electronic..” yes, but as long as cash and its various equivalents exist, “banking” is not totalizing. The proponents of CBDCs want there to be no alternatives to their scheme. Hudson’s a savvy guy, and chooses not to see this.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.