Debt Rattle December 16 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 16 2022

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Bill7
    Participant

My take is that CBDCs will be iimplemented / imposed / inflicted fairly soon, probably with a crisis- real, or another manufactured one- as a pretext. First will be a carrot: “Some Free Munny! (CBDC-only), then later
    with the stick, for the recalcitrant ones. Late 2023 at the soonest, as I see it; 2025 at the latest.
    A falsifiable prediction, anyway..

😉

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘And you are one of the defectives trying to destroy the lives of the majority by demonising the gift of carbon based energy provided by nature, and all on the premise that your dreams of AGW can’t be wrong, therefore everybody else has to suffer. Close-minded selfishness like yours is what puts the human species in danger.’

The kind of nasty, ad hominem attack, which defies all the scientific evidence that we have come to expect from you, aspnaz

Fuck off!

aspnaz
    Participant

AFKTT said

The kind of nasty, ad hominem attack, which defies all the scientific evidence that we have come to expect from you, aspnaz

Good. I will continue to call out those who cheer on the destruction of the lives of others. Your cognition has obviously declined in your old age and you have become a screaming green bigot.

zerosum
    Participant

who’s lying the most?

Walker3
    Participant

What makes you so sure that the information is correct?
    I’m also very interested in this, in the meantime I’ll do some geometry dash bloodbath

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.