Debt Rattle December 21 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 21 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Houses of Parliament (Sun Breaking through the Fog) 1904   • Trump Plans Tax Bill Signing on January 3 Due to Technical Issue (BBG)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 21 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Well, nothing in particular stands out; I mean the U.S. is a clusterfuck of corruption; political, judicial, diplomatically, militarily, infrastructure, banking, financial, wallstreet, stockmarket, and the list goes on and on and on.
    So, a case could be made that; the U.S. is very much in danger of becomming irrelevant in today’s dynamic world, lead by Russia, China, and Eurasia in general.
    The worm turns; it’s important to pay attention; one’s life may depend upon it…

Dr. D
    Participant

Gloomy Brexit Forecasts For UK Are Coming True, Says IMF

Because no one inside or out will let them actually Brexit? And since when has the IMF been right about anything? I think their picture is in the dictionary under “Catastrophically wrong.” Or was it “Perfect record of catastrophically wrong. See: Greece.”? I forget.

The Mines of Moria look more and more like the maniacs’ little Ant Farm experiment, don’t they? You see this pop up regularly if you look for it. Trying to figure out how to mistreat humans, especially women and children, badly enough to weaponize them. And this is wide open: just imagine what they’re doing in the dark.

So they’re actually going to attack and invade Poland. I guess they’re in such dreadful shape that slaughtering an Ireland or Portugal won’t help any more. The ever-increasing maw of corruption and theft demands larger game. Well…good luck. Poland’s survived worse than you many times.

V. Arnold
    Participant

A joyous Winter Solstice, to all the posters here at TAE; may the coming new seasons bring contentment and peace…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.