Debt Rattle December 31 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 31 2020

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

Doc Robinson:

Rural areas not wanting to take the vaccine, while urban areas seem eager to get vaccinated.

The first image that popped into my mind was the image of the Hunger Games showing a walled city with the outsiders living like rats, as the city’s sewage floods their rural landscape.

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2020/12/same-struggles-tomorrow.html

Censorship Kills, Marilyn Singleton MD
    ​ ​For months we’ve heard that COVID is not like the flu. It is a different animal. It may leave the infected person with long term aftereffects. Given the potential problems, the FDA, CDC, NIH, HHS and the alphabet health agencies should be advocating for early pharmacological treatment and prevention. Instead, we are told to wash our hands, wear masks—which may or may not help—and to stay away from one another. Indeed, as California’s Health and Human Services Secretary admitted, the state’s order banning outdoor dining and closing playgrounds was “not a comment on the relative safety” of the activity but a tactic for keeping people at home.
    ​ ​Stay home — although 66 percent of new coronavirus hospitalizations in New York were in people who had not routinely left their homes. Stay inside — although there are studies echoing observations during the 1918 flu pandemic finding that people who went outside had better outcomes. A recent Spanish study​ ​showed that 80 percent of patients with COVID had low levels of vitamin D. Another study found that people with adequate vitamin D levels had a 51 percent lower risk of dying from COVID. People at risk for vitamin D deficiency include those who have dark skin, are elderly or overweight, or stay indoors. Interestingly, these groups are particularly hit hard by COVID.
    ​ ​Simply put, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Any risk of taking proper doses of vitamins and minerals is dwarfed by the risks associated with COVID. Useful vitamins and minerals include zinc (inhibits viral replication), vitamin D3 and vitamin C, and quercetin (to help drive zinc into the cells). Additionally, melatonin, a hormone found naturally in the body that regulates our sleep cycle, also has significant anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and mitochondrial protective effects.

Censorship Kills

​Huh, Lockdowns are designed to last “forever” ? , Brandon Smith
    ​ ​Gotta keep that fear train chugging forward on the track to the “Great Reset”, right?
    For the people that actually believe that the covid crisis will end after mass vaccinations, I’m sorry to say, but you have been duped. Every single element of the establishment response and every public statement they make indicates that they plan to violate your civil liberties for a long time to come. Those promises of relief right around the corner? All lies. The claim that if you go along to get along everything will go back to normal? It’s a con. It is hollow rhetoric designed to make you shut up and submit to medical tyranny for just long enough that it becomes irreversible.
    ​ ​I suspect they are hoping they can condition the public over the next few years to simply adapt to the controls until we forget what life was like before the pandemic and the reset. It seems, however, that the globalist reset plan is not going very well.
    ​https://alt-market.us/covid-mutation-stories-show-that-the-lockdowns-are-designed-to-last-forever/

​Quick, get your first shot of experimental vaccine!
    Russia is developing world’s first Covid-19 antidote, preclinical studies show drug effectiveness of more than 99%
    https://www.rt.com/russia/511116-world-first-covid19-antidote/

​More excellent thoughtfulness. Samo Burja assesses how intellectual authority works​:
    ​ ​One might think professionalization means a strict improvement in the epistemic foundations of a field. This isn’t the case. Rather, professionalization is a way to reduce variance. Professionalization is essentially the creation of set procedures, norms, and social roles to govern a given area of knowledge, and while this eliminates unserious crackpottery, it also crowds out the “unorthodox” and often stochastic experimentation employed by all exceptional live players as they new drive fields forward—in short, reducing variants cuts off both tails of the skills distribution. While professionalization does eliminate some malpractice, for pre-paradigmatic fields it can be harmful, since researchers must pursue hypotheses that can’t be justified to bureaucrats. If the hypothesis could be justified to bureaucrats the field would already be mature. A premature professionalization closes many doors of inquiry.

Intellectual Authority

​We know why Seth Rich was murdered on the way home from a DNC office party. (Hi Hillary!)
    The National Security Agency (NSA) is reportedly holding records on Seth Rich that are at the highest level of classification.
    What on earth could cause these records to be so highly classified?
    The National Security Agency is hiding records about murdered Democratic National Committee employee Seth Rich, according to one of my sources, who informed me yesterday that the records are classified as a special access program (the highest level of classification) because they include intercepted communications between Mr. Rich and Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

Despite Numerous FOIA Requests for Relevant Information, the NSA Is Withholding Government Documents Related to the Life and Death of Seth Rich

Doc Robinson
    Participant

WES, I’m guessing that the future will be more like the excellent movie Children of Men.

WES
    Participant

My parents said know:

Your citrus seedlings remainded me of my experience of cutting down a big ornamental cherry tree in my front yard.

I had gotten tired of cleaning up after the thousands of fallen small cherries littering the ground, so I cut the dam tree down in the spring, then went off to the cottage for the summer.

When I returned in the fall, hundreds of small shoots had aggressively sprouted up from the stumps root! So I cut them all down hoping this would finally kill it. The shoots continued growing even more aggressively for a couple of more years.

Finally tired of constantly having to repeatedly cut the hundreds of new shoots, I changed tactics cutting down all of the shoots except for one! That worked!

Now I have a big apple tree!

The moral of the story. An ornamental cherry tree was grafted onto an apple tree root! Apple tree roots are very vigorous!

You might say the apple tree and I have reached an understanding of sorts! Hundreds of fallen apples are much easier to clean up than thousands of small cherries!

WES
    Participant

Just in case anyone is still up, Happy New Year 9TAE!

What a charming story, WES!
    Happy New Year to all!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.