Debt Rattle February 13 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 13 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    tboc
    Participant

DBS I will hope to be proven wrong about Mr. Carlson.
    Mr. Joseph Lapado is the real deal.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The proposed 61 $Billion legislative gift to the Military Industrial Complex is a horrible thing, to be sure, but aside from that awfulness there is still MUCH to be learned from its existence, and not all of it bad.

For instance, It tells us what it takes to grease those wheels to keep the Cabal running. It takes roughly $60 Billion, roughly every six months (above and beyond ordinary standard annual funding). It also tells us that they have burned through the last gift and desperately need $60 Billion more just to keep the bribes made, the blackmailers paid off, and other pigs-at-the-trough fed well enough to continue in business.

Another deduction to be gleaned from the proposed legislation is that they are taking it all for themselves. Not much sharing. I guess that means they’re tightening their belts and trimming back all avoidable expenses, but it also means that they’ve had to “lay off” many of the lower level grifters that used to be on the payroll (and who are now disgruntled about being kicked away from the hog trough.

In other words, despite cutthroat budget cuts, deferred delivery of promises, and staff downsizing they are STILL running $10 Billion a month OVER an already grotesquely bloated budget. So how bad is it? Bad enough that if they don’t get their financing prayers answered then they’re going to go out of business BEFORE the next comes due.

Think of them like a heroin addict who is already in withdrawal, begging for a bigger fix than the last one that wore off early because it wasn’t big enough to stave off the symptoms.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@tboc

I share the prayer, and remain prepared to be betrayed by my conditionally trusted icons at all times. That would include Tucker Carlson, of course, who despite many promising traits STILL thinks that Israel is a valuable asset to America and should be preserved as an ally and continue to be recognized as a nation in its current form.
    My view on that is, NOPE, absolutely not. He’s got maybe a few more weeks or months to see the error of his ways and CONDEMN Israel for its incorrigible genocidal actions and intent. Otherwise, screw Carlson. I am non-negotiable on this issue.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

A simplification:

Sociopaths are made.
    Psychopaths (Antisocial Personality Disorder) are born.

Cluster Bs shared many traits although physician-scientists lump ‘malignant Narcissistic personality disorder’ pretty close to ‘Antisocial personality disorder’. Borderlines are known to be pretty damn pathetic.

Projective identification is how they get it done. By putting the bad things in them on to you, they are very convincing to others that their target IS the vessel of the unsatisfactory traits. They are also better at convincing others of your badness than you are convinced by your own goodness. They enlist flying monkeys and wingmen to carry out the blacklisting and gaslighting. Unfortunately the courts, judges, juries and attorneys are highly susceptible to their manipulation.

Acquisitive projective identification: they will acquire your accomplishments and positive traits as their own while effectively destroying their target’s reputation. They will steal your credit. No one will believe you except perhaps your mother. You will doubt your identify and personal record of achievement. Few will be serial killers despite all the movies and the press.

Psychopaths definitely are not psychotic, but they will manipulate their way into psychiatric hospitals in order to avoid prison and dominate the psych ward. Nurses run the wards and administer midazolam as the last line of defense against medication errors. I digress.

they live everywhere.

I spotted this one almost immediately. The Navy and California have yet to prosecute the sonofabitch….since 1987.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-12-06-me-26925-story.html

They live large,

Randy Morey style https://vimbuzz.com/i-have-two-rolls-royces-in-los-angeles-one-was-gotten-as-a-sorry-gift-davidos-dad-alleged-girlfriend-faith-morey/

beware the non-physician, corpsman, technician or nurse who overstate their credentials too. It’s more than megalomania. It’s a crime.

Arroyo Grande nurse fined for making false claims she is a doctor

Continued next page

Dr D Rich
    Participant
    Celticbiker
    Participant

Ever read the Protocols DBS ? Have you read anything from the talmud? You got spoon fed commie bullshit, sitting on your fat ass in a Catholic church., so you bend over backwards for somebody who hates you. Cattle to be fucked over.. Every jew over 2 is taught about the goyim,,,here to be used, abused and serve as their slaves. Why don’t you spend a little less time expounding to us your great wisdom and look into it. Their hatred for White Christians stays within the tribe. It is immense. It is playing out, all around you. They count on indoctrinated dummies like you and laugh about it. A man who won’t stick up for his own kind., his own people, heritage and race.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Many may miss the ramifications of America Against America, but take a look at the author:

Written in 1991 Wang Huning is a Chinese political theorist and one of the top leaders of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), who is currently the chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).

He has been a leading ideologist in the country since the 1980s.

He has been a member of the CCP’s Politburo Standing Committee, China’s top decision-making body since 2017, and is its fourth-ranking member since 2022.

Some notable excerpts:

Is there a spiritual crisis in American society? Some people do not think about these questions. The high level of economic development has made it impossible for people to explore the developments behind the surface. It is naturally difficult for people outside of American society to explore what lies behind the glitz and glamour, and it is hard enough to deal with the dizzying array of sights and sounds presented to us.

What kind of spiritual state exists after the highly developed materialistic scenery of society?

Many thinkers, known as conservatives, believe that there is a spiritual crisis.

…today’s university education no longer enables its subjects to grasp the traditional values that founded Western society. The development of the university in modern times is increasingly moving towards a kind of cultural relativism and spiritual openness. Cultural relativism requires spiritual openness.

But implicit in this cultural relativism is the logic that there are no absolute values in the world and that everything is acceptable or unacceptable. This notion becomes a virtue.

In the 1950s, education in the United States was pursuing this goal (Cultural Excellence). Cultural relativism succeeded in destroying the idea of Western centrism, but at the same time weakened the status of Western culture.

Dominated by this spirit, university education resulted in young people with no concept of the past and no view of the future. The universities responsible for conducting higher education do not provide knowledge of the glorious history of Western philosophy and literature. Students are unable to understand the order of nature and man’s place in it through this knowledge. Universities do not provide the self-awareness needed for a serious learning process…

The young generation has also lost the basic qualities needed to live as a complete human being in society. They are processed in the modern society with new qualities that are compatible with the new social pattern and at the same time imply a certain crisis. The young generation became self-centered, students who could not be called bad, but neither could they be called noble and sublime. The overheated development of individualism inevitably leads to the decline of the family and the growth of individual-centrism.

Love has become very foreign to students. They have had sex since childhood and develop sexual relationships so easily that the emotion of love has become so indifferent that this valuable emotion is missing from human relationships.

Nihilism has become the American way, which is a fatal shock to cultural development and the American spirit, and as a result of this development, the American value system is declining and the entire democratic system is taking a huge hit.

The problem is that the existence of all the mutually exclusive factors and forces in American society, if they continue to move in this way, will not only make their advantages unavailable, but will also constitute an unstoppable undercurrent of crisis.

Good luck with your complex civilization there (created by The Culture of Excellence), be a real shame if something happened to it’s smooth operation(s) 😉

• We now return you to your regularly scheduled streams of consciousness, bigoted whinging & other semi-related ramblings •

citizenx
    Participant

I’m a dyed in the wool Bad Catholic Irishman. I’m a bad Catholic.

Once an altar boy, always an altar boy.

Yep, you’re a guilty born sinner and those priests up your ass were merely trying to wash away all your sins. Pray harder and serve your masters, Jews or Catholics- stay on your knees or bent over- no wonder you wax on repeatedly. Weak minds swallow it all, hook, line and sinker.

just because a disproportionate number of bad guys are Jews…

Jews, the religion, race, Zionist Nation and ideology are all superior humans. Not only the “chosen people” or the most intelligent by their own definition- but those you must never critcize becuase they are superior to your ‘sorry Charley’ ass.

concerns about the marked increase in abnormal pathological clots being found in deceased & an increase in excess deaths

Good, the slow acting experimental death shot will reap what the cultisits have sewn for themselves.
    Luc Montagnier- 3-5 years – this Spring will be the 3 year marker. Die vax cult retards- for you have learned nothing from your human treachery.

Your body your choice assholes. Fuck off and die.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I’m We’re losing the narrative!!!
    Quick, unleash the alt. EG0 puppets!

• Sic semper tyrannis •

aspnaz
    Participant

Pretentious Poet said

We don’t know who a$$-naztee is, other than someone claiming to live within the CCP’s realm, nor do we even know what legal construct(s) are it’s *chosen* political pronouns, but sock puppets are gonna troll, don’t cha’ know?

Wow, calling me names, I am hurt I tell you, hurt. Fortunately it tells me you have nothing, you are just full of shit and it is oozing out of you.

Sic semper tyrannis

Always pretentious bullshit; so you can use google translate, who’s a clever boy then.

Why do you even bother? No keep it up, it is good to hear something other than the drone of DBS.

Oroboros
    Participant

@D Benton Smith

Great comment on the $60B Ukronazi burn rate, ‘a hand full of gimme mouth full of much obliged’.

Another thing they mentioned at the Duran to consider is when Russia inevitably crushes Ukronaziland like a bus station cockroach the Empire of Lies Gangster Nation is going to tell their little Eurotard clown car to setup a “Government in Exile” and keep the grift flowing like the mighty Mississippi.

The Ukronazi “Government in Exile” can go on forever like a low-rent Steam Punk Romanov Dynasty or like endlessly tucking twenties in strip club G-strings.

And never forget, 10% for The Big Pedo Guy.

Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

And where would a Ukronazi “Government in Exile” love to be more than anything else?

Berlin!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Seig Nazilensky!

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

Well, you guys obviously still don’t grasp the rather simple (but vitally basic) point that I was making about Logic (Logic in the rigorous sense of the word), and I’m beginning to think that your avoidance of such a simple point is not entirely accidental.

Oh great oracle of logic, we are naughty students of your wise words, we throw them like jewels before the pigs because they appear as shite to us, we are not worthy.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Wow, calling me names, I am hurt I tell you, hurt. Fortunately it tells me you have nothing, you are just full of shit and it is oozing out of you.

Sic semper tyrannis

Always pretentious bullshit; so you can use google translate, who’s a clever boy then.

Why do you even bother? No keep it up, it is good to hear something other than the drone of DBS.

Very, very interesting which of my statements you chose to respond to, extracted from two different/separate posts…

Extremely telling indeed 😉

P.S. I’m a real, died-in-the-wool A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N, a direct descendant of the Sons Of Liberty, which of course you have only the briefest outline/concept of…

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Luc Montagnier, he of the Pasteur Institute and diviner of THE LAV/HIV not Fauci’s or Gallo’s virus. Fauci and Gallo with the help of Govt and Nih heavyweights tried to steal Luc’s future Nobel prize winning discovery.
    Montagnier, he lately dead and of The Shanghai Institute of Virology near the beginning of Psyops Pandemic COVID.

What does Luc have to do today’s discussion?

aspnaz
    Participant

I’m a real, died-in-the-wool A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N, a direct descendant of the Sons Of Liberty, which of course you have only the briefest outline/concept of…

Thought as much, so was it your generation that was partly responsible for the collapse of the USA? Given all the huge advantages at birth, where did they all go? Apart from your ancestors, is there anything positive you yourself have ever done for the country of which you are so proud? Anything that your ancestors would be proud to convey to their friends, were they still alive? Or are you just borrowing fabled glory from the past?

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I’ve been trying for 3+ decades to enlighten my fellow “Americans”, but they were too busy worshiping The Empire & deepening the their CULTural indoctrination & adoration of moral relativism to be bothered with silly concepts like Spiritual Sanity and/or a Democratic Republic under Natural Law (if you can keep it Oopsey daisy! We The Sheeple lost it Ben) 🙄

In fact, I’ve been doing it exclusively online since 1996 as it became painfully apparent what a colossal waste to my time it was speaking about it in public engagements ~ The only people that it reached already had one foot in the grave 😐

Oh, please be sure to tell Comrade Huning that I found his writings very perceptive & poignant…

Certainly hope your masters aren’t too harsh with you 😉

P.S. As a business owner I *also* paid at least 10X in tribute to The Empire, but I rolled it up @ 54yo when I could no longer stomach sending $150,000+ annually to fund the Derp Swamp games…

Oroboros
    Participant

From Andrei Martyanov

https://vz-ru.translate.goog/news/2024/2/13/1253351.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Evidently Avdeevka…

… is now fully cut in two

and we all know what that means–yes, reduction of the two pockets and finishing off last “strategic” reserves of VSU comprising primarily of devout Nazis….

You know, darlings of the Western media and “analysts”.

Run, Zaluzhny, run since you get your freedom, for now.

As for Syrski–he should get a tenure at the US Army Command and General Staff College in Leavenworth, KS.

US military loves to “learn” from losers, such as Wehrmacht.

aspnaz
    Participant

Nationalism is a strange belief, it generates weird beliefs in the heads of those who take up that religion. I was listening to two Taiwanese friends talking the other day, one was an employee of TSMC and he was explaining to the other friend that 90% of TSMC shareholders are foreigners and that 90% of the profits from TSMC go abroad. The listening friend was staggered that the company was not entirely owned by the Taiwanese, believing that it is a Taiwanese company, so it must have been built using Taiwanese money and should be benefitting the Taiwanese people.

Globalisation means that there are no national corporations, there are corporations listed in certain countries that may have been first created in those countries, but if they are public listed corporations then they probably bear very little resemblance to the company that was started by the original founders.

The other side to this coin is that corporations are able to earn revenue across the globe, so TSMC’s income is not restricted to servicing Taiwan. TSMC would never be the giant it currently is if it had only serviced clients in Taiwan. Nationalism is irrelevant to international corporations, they have become so big and powerful because they are supernational.

When people talk about national companies I immediately see a misunderstanding of the world. Even very national products, such as Marmite in the UK, are mostly produced by international corporations, in this case Unilever. The fact that Unilever was founded as a British company does not change the fact that it is now an international company listed on LSE and is probably owned, at any one time, by all sorts of foreign pension funds etc.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

A straight answer, please, if you can manage it (or are allowed). Are you LARPing as a CCP Troll, or are you the real deal?

aspnaz
    Participant

Pretentious Poet said

P.S. As a business owner I *also* paid at least 10X in tribute to The Empire, but I rolled it up @ 54yo when I could no longer stomach sending $150,000+ annually to fund the Derp Swamp games…

Your efforts obviously came to naught, so we can agree that you achieved nothing in trying to save your country, but at least you tried, so nowadays you would get a participation trophy. You also quote a sum of money which I presume you consider to be your real contribution to the USA? I wonder how it was spent, maybe in blowing up some people in Iraq or Libya; tax is simply fuel for the machine destroying your country.

Red
    Participant

aspnaz:

“When people talk about national companies I immediately see a misunderstanding of the world. Even very national products, such as Marmite in the UK, are mostly produced by international corporations, in this case Unilever. The fact that Unilever was founded as a British company does not change the fact that it is now an international company listed on LSE and is probably owned, at any one time, by all sorts of foreign pension funds etc.”

egg-fucking-sactly. Drives me crazy as well trying to explain the nuances that the global financial fakery system is a pyramid scheme of growth for growths sake based on fiat, what could possibly go wrong?

Oroboros
    Participant

Cat Fight!

Total Disaster: Biden’s Team Is at Each Other’s Throats Over the Border Crisis

Susan Rice called HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra a “bitch ass” “idiot”.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Susan Rice and Kamala Harris have apparently been arch rivals ever since Rice was passed over for VP.

The tension between Rice and Harris had origins in the summer of 2020, when both were being vetted for vice president.

Rice later told people she thought Harris and her team were partly responsible for opposition research that resulted in negative coverage of Rice.

Rice appeared to others to take pride in being more informed on the border than Harris.

Some Harris aides found Rice to be disrespectful toward the vice president and dismissively referred to the former UN ambassador as just a “staffer.” (More like “the help”)

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

@aspnaz

A straight answer, please, if you can manage it (or are allowed). Are you LARPing as a CCP Troll, or are you the real deal?

You have received so many answers in the past that I know it is a waste of time communicating with you about this subject; very similar to AFKTT was wasted effort when discussing AGW. If I were a CCP troll, how would that link through to my views on Jews? Surely as the CCP is founded on Marxism I would be very pro-Jewish given that marx was a Jew, if I were a CCP troll. Is that not logical? Maybe, maybe not, you see the CCP is also anti-religion, so they would be torn, so which way would they go?

So, why should I repeat what I said before about Jews to deaf ears; am I an idiot expecting different results from last time? No, I hope not. You are inflexible in your tolerances of other peoples’ views and you have appointed yourself as the Jew police, so be it, I shall leave you with your views while I look after myself.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

If I were a CCP troll, how would that link through to my views on Jews?
    Surely as the CCP is founded on Marxism I would be very pro-Jewish given that marx was a Jew, if I were a CCP troll.
    Is that not logical?
    Maybe, maybe not, you see the CCP is also anti-religion, so they would be torn, so which way would they go?

America Against America, right?

Q.E.D.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz
    Well, that’s not exactly a STRAIGHT answer, but in a manner of speaking your long rambling word salad avoidance of an answer was sufficient to satisfy my curiosity, which was fairly low since it’s fine with me either way, although I must admit that it is definitely more interesting that you’re a pro. 谢谢

riesterm
    Participant

The Tucker video that was mentioned earlier is not official; someone put together a montage of previously aired interviews and commentary when Tucker was with Fox.

Most of the segments were new to me (I don’t have a TV) but none of it is new Tucker material.

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

谢谢

Is should be 謝謝, I am in Taiwan.

aspnaz
    Participant

@ D Benton Smith Taiwan. Doesn’t that mean I must be something other than a CCP troll? Catch up.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

My use of the 谢谢 printed Chinese characters was, of course, just a quickie Google assisted copy & paste, and intended more as a tease than an actual thank you. But thank you just the same.

You also asked, “Doesn’t that [living in Taiwan] mean I must be something other than a CCP troll? Catch up.”

Last time I looked, China considered Taiwan to BE China, and about half of the Taiwanese think of it that way, too. The other half are too busy slaving away that they haven’t got the spare time to care about things that they have no way of changing. Which sort are you?

But to answer your direct question, no. Being in Taiwan does not automatically absolve you of guilt by some geographically conjured magic. If you sing like the CCP then that’s the feather of bird that you are.

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said:

“Doesn’t that [living in Taiwan] mean I must be something other than a CCP troll? Catch up.”

Did I say I was living in Taiwan?

If you sing like the CCP then that’s the feather of bird that you are.

Okay, so we can call you Jew. Glad we have cleared that up.

WES
    Participant

I think I have found the real reason for the week or so delay, for Ukrainian President Mr. Ze in firing his army Commander-in-Chief Mr. Za.

It simply took a week or so to settle all of the compensation packages for Mr. Za and all of his army staff officiers being replaced.

Yeah, it was all about the grift! Perfectly normal in the Ukraine.

aspnaz
    Participant

The free world: https://www.rt.com/russia/592228-stalin-labor-camps-solzhenitsyn/
    The western world: https://swentr.site/russia/592228-stalin-labor-camps-solzhenitsyn/

“You [Western society] have preserved the term, but replaced it with another concept: a small [idea of] freedom, which is merely a caricature of freedom in the larger sense; freedom without responsibility or a sense of duty,”

So true.

Solzhenitsyn’s book “Rebuilding Russia”, frequently quoted by Putin, is available free from here, for those who still read books … https://s3.us-west-1.wasabisys.com/luminist/EB/S/Solzhenitsyn%20-%20Rebuilding%20Russia.pdf.

WES
    Participant

VP Selection 101:

If you were in charge of having to choose between (a) Kamala Harris and (b) Suzan Rice, as your VP, which one would you prefer to sleep with?
    And which one would stop your political enemies from replacing you?
    And which one isn’t a bitch?
    And which one will do what you tell her to do?

I see, you got straight As!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

Did I say I was living in Taiwan?

You haven’t admitted it yet although you have alluded to it many times, including today. So, have you outted yourself in fully explicit confession? Noooooo, but we’re getting closer. I’m curious about why you are so shy to say it out loud. So evasive! Makes me wonder if you’re hiding something. Afraid of upsetting your boss, maybe?

Okay, so we can call you Jew. Glad we have cleared that up.”

What’s with this “we” shit? It’s just YOU who want to do that. There ain’t no “we” about it. But I suppose that sneaky misassignment of source is just part of the standard modus operandi for people in your line of work. It’s abundantly clear to anyone reading my reports, observations and opinions for all these months and years that I stridently condemn the crimes of Jews and anyone else who commits atrocities, especially those who conspire with others to commit them (such as Zionists of both Jewish and non Jewish heritage). So why are you working so hard, so deceitfully, and (I must add) so ineffectively to paint some other kind of picture.

Okay, I get it, you’re tasked with setting up “The Jooz!” to take the fall so that their bosses can escape the noose. But that doesn’t explain why you’ve got such a hard on for me. What’s the matter, am I fucking up your assignment?

I believe in God the Father of heretics and apostates. If I die and see God I shall love Him. If He can still damn me, well, I don’t believe in Hell, but I will have seen God.
    There are no hells after death that can compare to the ones we mete out to ourselves on earth.

Most of the world does not believe the Bible is a legal deed.
    Zionist US Christians are acting like the Sheriff of God, enforcing the claim of the Jews. Warmongers and profiteers everywhere drool.
    If it doesn’t end now, this will not go well for the US Zionist Christians, or any Zionist Christians, or Jews anywhere in the world.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Regarding Susan Rice of the Rice vs Kamala Harris cat-fight. Meooowww!

Rice was a principal January 5, 2017 Obama Oval Office Meeting of The Principals where and when Those Principals launched the Insurrection against the recently elected President of the United States Donald Trump.
    Rice expects to be treated handsomely for her participation in that, The Real Insurrection, indeed the targeted surveillance and ongoing undermining of Trump’s Presidency. After all, Kamala “Bitch Ass” wasn’t there at the January 5th 2017 meeting with Obama presiding.

Kamala Harris was heard to reply to Rice’s put down, “Well, Susan, you’re a royal cunt!”

zerosum
    Participant

On the Move, once again.
    https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn544908

Cartoon of, (Moses ), Uncle Sam parting the ocean for Jewish immigrants

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

But that doesn’t explain why you’ve got such a hard on for me. What’s the matter, am I fucking up your assignment?

Is our conversation some fantasy you are jacking off to? You dirty boy, go wash your hands and take off your sister’s clothes.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.