Debt Rattle February 25 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 25 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    anticlimactic
    Participant

EU Sanctions etc.

The price of gas in Europe has risen 50% this week. Will sanctions mean Europe has no mechanism to pay for future gas supplies?

Apparently it is now difficult to buy Russian oil due to lack of banking facilities, and shipping companies are wary of transporting it because of sanctions. Russia has/had 10% of global oil production so the price of oil will make 100 dollars per barrel look cheap. Russia is/was the main supplier of European oil.

Many [most?] of European companies have stopped producing fertiliser due to the high cost of energy. Russia supplies two thirds of the world’s ammonium nitrate but has a two month export ban [until April 2nd]. European food prices are likely to rise significantly.

Energy costs will cripple European industry and the people will be spending far more on energy and food. European countries are heavily in debt and facing rising inflation. Europe is paying an extremely high price to support some neo-nazis in Kiev.

Although it will take a few years Russia is working to redirect European gas supplies to China. That will make it interesting for Europe!

Susmarie108
    Participant

@Red: with a heavy Heart, I appreciate the Tomdispatch on climate change. Some of the information discussed in this post filtered through earlier this month – and it hit a nerve with me.

“that region has been experiencing “megadrought” conditions. (The whole west is, in fact, drought-stricken right now.) And that would be bad enough, but a new study by climate scientists indicates that the Southwest has been going through “the driest two decades in the region in at least 1,200 years”.

The research referenced in the dispatch also discussed the the extreme dryness of the SOIL. Now this might be easy for most of you to overlook, but for me this provided direct insight to my personal observations here in the forest lands of rural Northern CA; my conclusion prior to the article: everything is dying.

Now I UNDERSTAND why. Once the SOIL reaches this level of dryness, it’s ability to recover is nearly impossible; and the ability of those dependent on it, like trees and grasses, watersheds can not recover. they meet their destruction/destiny.

I have heard the most unusual “crunching” (over the last few years) as I walk this ground. Intuitively I felt it was “something” but did not know exactly what. The SOIL was dying.

Am reluctant to wear my polarized lens sunglasses as they reveal too much death. You can see which trees are going down next.

Many of my posts over last summer during the extreme heat and fires lamented the extreme conditions and detailed my “fight” to protect life up here. Be it extreme fire remediation measures (clearing dead/dying trees), creating watering holes for wildlife (deer, rabbits, foxes and the rest), or directing/managing the Highland Art Center in Weaverville – every act of LOVE, done with great LOVE is an act of RESISTANCE and of ACCEPTANCE. The physical battle is in my backyard. The inner battle, BEYOND thoughts and words and deeds, requires that I let go.

Who is letting go? I am……

LOVE to All.

zerosum
    Participant

Armchair Generals
    Nobody dies from their decisions
    Nobody gets rich
    Today, they are referred to as virtual game players.
    Why, are Almost all of our snob leaders playing the war drums.
    Meanwhile, us poor riffraf, are concerned with surviving another day and having enough money to put food on the table.
    My crystal ball shows me that a lot of people will suffer.

John Day
    Participant

@Mr. Roboto: I also saw reports yesterday that Ukrainian forces had retaken the airport from Russian air-cavalry, but the reports this morning are that tanks and transport planes from Russia are now getting to that airport, that Russia held it.

Susmarie108
    Participant

@ Ilargi:

Art is a journey, for both the artist and for their viewers. In the end, though, art is about the Heart, not the brain. In that sense, it’s like love. You don’t love someone for logical reasons, but because you feel love. It’s not what do you see, but what do you feel. Yes, that takes some confidence. So you look, look again, wonder WHY you feel what you do, read up, But art will never have any value to you if you think your can judge it with your brain.

Well said, BEAUTIFUL! Art is of the HEART. I so appreciate your daily selections.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The unraveling of deep secrets (like the US’s Ukrainian Bio Weapons labs) HAS A TOTALLY UNEXPECTED UNPREDICTED CONSEQUENCE that is unrelated to the obvious and highly alarming aspects that immediately spring to mind.

The consequence is CAUSED by the fact that the unraveling of a real-life-honest-to-goodness-conspiracy releases troves of hard data which then expose the secrets of the other “conspiring” conspiracies, causing the whole damn thing to unravel in true CHAIN REACTION fashion. One gets a nuclear bomb style EXPLOSION of information, and a black hole style IMPLOSION of the conspiracy itself (and all the people, money, things, etc. that it had been controlling).

It’s the “Chain Reaction Bomb” aspect that no one predicts. The sheer shock of it makes EVERYTHING stop in its tracks. It’s like a cosmic slap in the face. It literally STUNS everyone on both sides.

The cross connections between these criminal networks are not going unnoticed. That awareness is about to increase exponentially (literally exponential) , quickly reaching a size and complexity that will exceed your ability to process it.

Prepare your self for that as best you can.

John Day
    Participant

@Tinfoilhatted Canuck: My wife also absorbs a lot of MSM, which also made communication more difficult last night, but at least she sees that I see things, big picture and details, and that I am sincere.
    She will step down from the “big-easy” MSM narrative and admit that things are complicated.
    People want to think in “countries”, but that’s misleading these days…

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    boilingfrog
    Participant

It’s 11:30am here in Appalachia and I just read that Putin and Zelensky will meet in Minsk to talk.

My biggest fear is President Zelensky will be murdered by someone, and the blame put on Russia.

Oroboros
    Participant

Russia did not ‘invaded’ the ‘Ukraine’ in the classic sense of going in for the booty and occupying the land like Napoleon and Hitter did to Russia.

Russia went in to clean out a nest of neo-nazi vipers and to cut the Ukraine’s balls off which it will then hang from the rear view mirror, like fuzzy dice, of a classic American Muscle Car.

I’m hoping the ‘Ukraine’, what ever that actually means, will balkanize into it’s root parts, you know, the ones it was before it was stitched together like Frankenstein’s bride.

I hope Poland takes a big bite, and Moldavia too.

The Ukronazis can be isolated into their very own Ghetto in the far west of the ‘country’ formerly known as the ‘Ukraine’ where they can torture each other in an S&M orgy of sadism.

NATO is just playing with its Pud in the corner.

Spank your monkey Stoltenberg, spank that little bad boy!

Germany’s destiny is to ditch the Real Occupiers of their country, the US and the City of London, and join the Eurasian Juggernaut.

The Anglo-American Ponzi is melting like the Wicked Witch of the West after a bucket of water is thrown in it’s face.

Help, I’m Melting

Noirette
    Participant

chooch: Does Putin believe that Xi has his back? Is Xi looking at this as an opportunity to take Taiwan?

Imho the ‘alliance’ between Russia and China is tight, certainly Xi and Vladimir get on well, they both pride themselves on being strong men, having ‘intellect’, understanding history and the world.

Guessing now, but I’m pretty sure they don’t communicate always thru an interpreter, there are clips which show direct communication, and the ‘feel’ is close, matey… they use English.

Putin speaks English (on top of German) but he sounds like a Russian gangster and doesn’t use it in public. This also gives him an advantage in face-to-face negotiations, a) he pretty much knows what his Eng. speaker interlocutor is going to say, b) he understands everything they say including nuances, c) he patiently waits for the translation, and fires trans. who are clumsy, one of his present ones is admired world-wide, a star, d) he has lots of time to compose his response. Xi speaks basic Eng. It is Ironical — but I digress — I was just thinking about this sitting in the bus.

However, it is very much a relationship based on **the enemy of my enemy is my friend.**

It is not a ‘joining of souls’ as ref. to culture, utlimate aims, territory, language, religion, business models, facing all the challenges, etc. Yet, in the ‘multipolar’ world model, a military alliance is possible, in the sense that each country can choose what they do, but that formal step has not been made conclusively imho. (?)

Russia supports China’s OBOR (one belt one road) initiative, which hasn’t moved forward much, though that is a matter of interpretation. Culturally, historically, and thus in some sense -geographically- Russia is part of Europe, not Asia…

China will support Russia’s defense of the “Donbass” and its military moves in the Ukr. pro forma, declarative support for an ally, etc. but it will mostly be talk about ‘de-escalate’ etc. (As we have already seen.)

See this clip from Al-Jazz, not bad, 2.18 mins, Feb. 25, right at the start you can see Xi and Vlad talking to each other…

About Taiwan, I don’t know, but it seems unlikely to me that China would make bold and irreversible moves when the World is being shaken up via other events (R-Ukr.) This is not a strike while the iron is hot or profit from ongoing confusionsituation, imho. More of a wait and see thing.

Noirette
    Participant

Noirette
    Participant

Red posted: “As the media are abandoning COVID, they’re taking aim at AIDS instead. The timing of AIDS-related articles and announcements is indicative of a coordinated PR campaign, which must have a specific purpose (…)

The COVID jab may be causing AIDS-like illness by decimating immune function. Researchers have also warned the COVID jab may raise your risk of HIV infection. Is the media’s focus on AIDS an attempt to cover up COVID jab effects?”

Absolutely. Looking at MSM ‘health’ recent headlines, this is all over the place. The weakening / partial destruction of the immune system caused by the vaxxes will be blamed (partly…? for some time? or ? ) on AIDS, a ‘new form’ or ‘now rampant’ — whatever.

One hitch in the story is that the transmission of HIV is known to be thru exchange of bodily fluids (thus, an emp. on sex activity and contact with blood), so some new **mechanism** of transmission may have to be put forward, or just left in the shade, as it might not sound very credible.

As for Princess Diana’s charity and compassion for AIDS sufferers, she shook their hands, and kissed their cheeks when they were pariahs, this was part of her loving, caring, humanitarian image, the only thing she had going for her, the only role she could adopt and be credited for. That Harry is now in the MSM continuing his Mother’s “legacy” is only care of the MSM and the PTB.

zerosum
    Participant

Tit for tat
    Siege
    No need to occupy

a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies, with the aim of compelling the surrender of those inside.

Far as I understand, SWIFT is a messaging service, it’s not a money transfer one. You declare your intention to pay on it, but you still have to go elsewhere to actually pay. Because of the number of payments, it’s useful to centralize them, but you could pretty much use WhatsApp for the same purpose. So why not use bitcoin?

zerosum
    Participant

Ukraine Crystal ball story – siege
    Mass Evacuation/immigration
    Food insecurity
    Energy shortfall (pipe line repairs/maintenance)
    Ukraine – Empty/firing range/waste land
    MSM Armchair Generals still ignorant and wearing blinkers

those darned kids
    Participant

it seems the side effects and/or negative efficacy have woken people up.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-world-1-in-daily-covid-cases-per-capita-exposed-schoolkids-wont-quarantine/

“Only approximately 24 percent of 5- to 11-year-olds have received at least one dose of the COVID vaccine, and just 13.6% have received two doses, ministry data on Thursday showed.”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Person A : “I have the legal right to do anything I want to you because this legal paperwork here [pointing to Computer Server Room which has electronic records stored therein] . . . says I do. And here are the guns and money to prove it.”

Person B : “No, actually, you don’t.”

Charlie
    Participant

Raul – the new sidebar pop-up ads are a real pain in the ass. They cover your content and are difficult to dismiss on a small tablet sized screen. There must be a better way…

ctbarnum
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

“..Because of the number of payments, it’s useful to centralize them, but you could pretty much use WhatsApp for the same purpose. So why not use bitcoin?”

My answer: Because it seems that even basic bitcoin 101 is too hard to explain to most people, even the smarty pants ones.

Max Keiser has been flogging and explaining bitcoin for over a decade, and most still can’t wrap their heads around it.

Let me do my bitcoin explanation I do for friends and family

Bitcoin is a math problem, an algorithm if you like

Think of a simple math problem

2+2=4

4 is the ONLY solution to the 2+2 math problem.

(Unless you’re from Woketardistan and think 2+2=4 is racist and you prefer 5 or 22 or 666)

In a 2+2 Bitcoin Universe, there is only ONE bitcoin to be had >>> 4

Each solution to the particular math problem at hand is a coin, a bitcoin.

Only ONE ‘bitcoin’ solution to the 2+2 problem. >>> 4

Now think of a much more complicated math problem that has exactly 21 million solutions.

Exactly 21 million, not one more, not one less.

Each one of those 21 million solutions is a real Bitcoin.

These 21 million math solutions are very hard to calculate, can only be done with computers, not a pencil and paper like the 2+2=4 math problem.

The beauty is that in a money system that uses Bitcoin as a unit of account, NO ONE can inflate or deflate the number of Bitcoins, because they are math solutions to a math problem.

Central banks can’t ‘print’ more to dilute and inflate their value, like FIAT faux money can and does.

Even with gold, more gold can be mined to inflate the amount of gold in circulation and thus effect the value of gold.

Bitcoin is as hard a form of money (account) as has ever been invented in the sad sorry history of the human race and it’s endless lust for Mammon.

Bitcoin ‘solutions’ are really, really, really, really, really, huge prime numbers.

Finding these huge prime numbers in the depths of the math metaverse take enormous amounts of computer calculating power precisely because they are so big.

Enormous amounts of computer calculating power takes enormous amounts of ELECTRICITY.

About half the Bitcoin ‘solutions’ to the bitcoin math problem have been deciphered, approx 10.5 million solutions.

Too hard to explain here but a strange irony of the Bitcoin math problem is that each solution (bitcoin) (huge prime number) uses more ELECTRICITY to solve than the previous one.

In theory, the last solution to the Bitcoin math problem, the 21 millionth (solution) ‘coin’, will take a near infinite amount of ELECTRICITY to solve.

Funny isn’t that?

So when you ‘own’ a bitcoin, you ‘have’ one of those giant prime number solutions to the Bitcoin math problem in the custody of your bitcoin wallet and every other bitcoin ‘owner’ on the bitcoin network, the block chain, attests and verifies to it. No cheating in math solutions, unless you are a Woketard

I can’t make it much simpler. If anyone has a better explanation, I’m all ears.

those darned kids
    Participant

“a real Bitcoin”

is that oxymoronic?

those darned kids
    Participant

oops, “isn’t that oxymoronic?”

John Day
    Participant

About the Russian paratroopers at the airport near Kiev in 200 choppers.
    Sputnik says they did fine.
    https://sputniknews.com/20220225/russian-military-sucessfully-conducts-landing-operation-at-gostomel-airfield-outside-kiev—mod-1093367608.html

John Day
    Participant

https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/ukraine-war-and-covid-narrative-failures?utm_source=url
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2022/02/ukraine-war-covid-narrative-failures.html
    Excerpts:
    On negotiations between Ukraine and Russia. Can they happen now?
    ​ ​Russia’s main gain will be that in geopolitical terms, Ukraine regains its sovereignty and ceases to be a de facto American colony. Russia calculates that a neutral Ukraine will de facto take the Ukraine matrix to its priori history before the 2014 coup.
    ​ ​What is of crucial importance will be that Zelensky is somehow enabled to navigate his path toward dialogue with Putin. The good part is that Russian military operations will throw radical nationalists into disarray…​
    ​https://www.indianpunchline.com/ukraines-hybrid-war-is-mutating/

Trudeau Reversal Motive Surfaces: Canadian Banking Association Was Approved by World Economic Forum to Lead the Digital ID Creation​
    ​When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland announced they would use the Emergency Act declaration to target the financial support systems, banks and accounts of the people who were protesting against COVID mandates, they not only undermined the integrity of the Canadian banking system – but they also inadvertently stuck a wrench into the plans of the World Economic Forum and the collaborative use of the Canadian Bankers Association to create a digital ID.
    ​ ​If the Canadian government can arbitrarily block citizen access to their banking institution without any due process, what does that say about the system the Canadian Banking Association (CBA) was putting into place as part of their Digital ID network?
    ​ ​If the CBA digital identity were in place, the same people targeted by Trudeau’s use of the Emergency Act would have their entire identity blocked by the same government measures. The realization of the issue, reflected by a severe undermining of faith in the banking system, is a dramatic problem for those working to create and promote the Digital ID.
    ​ ​It is not coincidental the financial targeting mechanism deployed by Trudeau/Freeland, the Canadian banking system, is the same system being used to create the digital identity. As a result of the government targeting bank accounts, Finance Minister Freeland just created a reference point for those who would argue against allowing the creation of a comprehensive digital identity.

Boom! Trudeau Reversal Motive Surfaces: Canadian Banking Association Was Approved by World Economic Forum to Lead the Digital ID Creation

​Professor Anthony Hall has a broad look at the Canadian power struggle. [The Senate may not have ratified the Act as the House of Commons had.]
    Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has revoked the Emergency Act he had instituted on Valentine’s Day, 2022. Instead of waiting for Parliamentary authorization of the replacement to the War Measures Act, Trudeau directed federal, provincial and municipal police forces to link up. On Feb. 17 he directed the amalgamated force to violently dislodge truckers and their parked rigs. The combined police forces took their direction from a Prime Minister who acted through the office of an unapproved interim Ottawa Police Chief.
    In plain view of the cameras, the Emergency Act police force committed atrocities directed at peaceful protesters. Police charged towards those they targeted with clubs, trampled them with horses, bludgeoned the resisters with rifle butts and sought to traumatize them with stun grenades and toxic chemical sprays. About two hundred people were arrested including some of the truckers whose rigs were seized and taken into police custody. Ottawa’s Mayor Jim Watson wants to sell the trucks and thereby edify his slush funds with the revenues
    ​One Feb. 23 Trudeau announced that “the immediate emergency situation is over.” He added, however, “the issue itself will not go away.” Trudeau did not clarify what issue he had in mind…​

​With the flash of a stun grenade we are met by Trudeau’s spurious claim that he was able to meet the Charter’s requirements when he put Canada under the authority of the Emergency Act. Canada’s Emergency Act was used for the first time since its creation in 1988.

​ ​The importance of adhering to the Charter in enforcing the Emergency Act has been emphasized by Senator Marc Gold in introducing to his colleagues the Liberal/NDP Bill. He explained,
    ​ ​“Compared to the War Measures Act, the Emergencies Act has reduced powers, added significant Parliamentary review, and was created in part to support and uphold the Charter….The Charter applies to the Emergencies Act and to all actions taken pursuant to the act. There is no temporary suspension of rights or freedoms as there was under the old War Measures Act. Furthermore, all acts must be consistent with our international human rights obligations.”​ …
    ​Chrystia Freeland, who is Canada’s Finance Minister, Deputy Prime Minister and a leading Trustee of the World Economic Forum, is the Darth Vader of this saga of economic warfare…
    ​ Freeland fails to explain how reconstituting Canada’s financial institutions, including banks, as integral partners in police sting operations, will increase confidence in the soundness of the Canadian economy. The resulting breakdown in public trust became immediately manifest in the banking runs as many people domestically and throughout the world felt compelled to pull their money from our now-suspect financial institutions.
    Although Freeland claims that some of the seized accounts have been restored to their owners with the dropping of the Emergency Act, she also indicated, “other accounts remain frozen under the regular authority of the courts, law enforcement, and financial institutions”.

Who Are the True Insurrectionists That Illegally Took Over Ottawa?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I like my money in physical form, unencumbered by math, third parties & online xfers…

To point, that’s why we choose Ag/Au (in 2003-2004) because it isn’t prone to wild speculative fluctuations, same reason we eschewed the Fraud St. casino, where the house always wins ~ We did open T-Direct accounts to transfer the bulk of our liquidity away from the banksters in 2006-2007, before it was known the .GOV would turn over the U$T printing presses to the primary dealers.

In the current climate of Clown World, where we never know what evil will be unleashed next, having physical possession of portable assets will be mission critical to survival, which also can be used as seed money to support small communities that pull together to survive the “useless eater” culling that is obviously upon Us…

RE: U$ Empire Inc. bio-weapon labs on foreign soil: A LOT of the funding thereof was approved by CONgress + POTUS (Trump was so dumb he probably didn’t know), with multiple alphabet black budget funds no doubt also in support ~ Only a cave man wouldn’t know this in 2022…

We, the people, have lost control of our nation + .GOV, which indeed became openly post-democracy NOV. 2020, which was the coups de grace ~ Prepare accordingly.

I believe that deep down the majority knows the truth now, trying desperately to ignore it…

Fair winds & following seas,

Gary

P.S. When the new Langley HQ was built in the early 90s CONgress called hearings to determine where the funds came from, since they never authorized them 😐

Red
    Participant

@susmarie108 I’ve been watching things dry out, up here in Nova Scotia for literally two decades now. An old unused road that I walk to get to one of my favourite fishing spots. All through the sixties and up till the turn of this century when walking this road it would lay wet and muddy until mid June early July. Since 2000 +/- after three sunny days it would be dry enough to travel in joggers and not get a soaker. Even in late April with ice and snow in the well shaded areas it would dry up between the patches of still frozen ground. We have insects and algae blooms that weren’t even heard of pre 2000. Last summer we had folks that worked out doors all there lives that were suddenly having hydration problems myself included. The energy in the system now is sucking moisture from everything at rates that were unimaginable just a couple of decades ago. For every one decree Celsius there is 7% more moisture in the atmosphere. The atmosphere isn’t smoothly distributed as storms demonstrate only too well. The warmer this gets the more energy in the air so the faster it wicks the moisture from the surrounding areas and the faster it goes. It seems logarithmic! The increases are faster and closer together with each minuscule increase in moisture content. To rub a little salt in the wound water vapour dwarves the heat retention of co2. I’ve spent three decades agonizing over this predicament. It’s only been the last half dozen years or so that I’ve gotten through my grief, I think? Any which way you cut it, love is all that’s not been corrupted to this point. All though it would seem the powers that be are working hard on that problem. There is no solution that will keep our way of life going forward. Finding a way down is unlikely when you consider that the tech we now enjoy will not scale down. To live like the west did in the 50’s is also not possible due to the lack of easy access to raw materials. Live your best life, help in any way you deem sensible for you. Not very up lifting I’m sure, but reality more often than not just sucks, both natural and manmade.

“Yet, many of Barrett’s critics are likely supportive of presumed front-runner D.C. Circuit Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who sat on a now-defunct advisory school board for Montrose Christian School in Rockville, Md. As one conservative commentator has documented, the school provided “Christ-centered education for the glory of the Savior and the good of society.” Among the school’s “uncompromisingly” held principles is that God created men and women “as the crowning work of His creation. The gift of gender is thus part of the goodness of God’s creation,” that Christians must oppose “all forms of sexual immorality, including adultery, homosexuality, and pornography,” that marriage is the “uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment,” and that Christians should “speak on behalf of the unborn and contend for the sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death.”
    From Turley’s site.

A Blue nominee against homosexuality and abortion? I say again, something’s up.
    Of course, don’t they always throw the first fish back?
    I don’t know nuthin’ about her…but I say it was rotten to bring her in under the discriminatory fog by which she was chosen.

John Day
    Participant

Gas flows through Ukraine are UP and EU prices are DOWN today.
    Russian charm offensive?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/european-natgas-prices-plunge-russian-flows-ukraine-soar

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Veracious Poet wrote, “In the current climate of Clown World, where we never know what evil will be unleashed next, having physical possession of portable assets will be mission critical to survival, which also can be used as seed money to support small communities that pull together to survive the “useless eater” culling that is obviously upon us…”

Here’s another unleashable evil: personal property tax, with rates and scope vastly extended. TPTB will seek to tax EVERY physical asset. If you don’t pay, they will confiscate.

Australia doesn’t have PPT. Not yet, but I imagine TPTB are imagining it lots.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Colonists in British North America were not allowed to mint money of their own, even though they often ran out of English coins to use in day-to-day business. Instead, they resorted to using whatever coinage they could get their hands on. The most common coin used during this time was the Spanish silver dollar, worth eight “Reales,” a unit of currency in Spain.

Back then, coins were valued by their actual weight in gold or silver, not just on what they looked like. Spanish coins were preferred over other currency because they had a milled, or patterned edge, which prevented dishonest traders from shaving slivers off of the coins without being detected.

Sea History: What is a “Piece of Eight?”

Dr. D
    Participant

Biden: #1 I have no idea if Putin will nuke us. The idea of nuclear annihilation makes me giggle. #2, We have to signal. Really really hard. Like harder. #3 That’s what this is all about (i.e. ‘signalling’) #4 We’re not going to do anything at all. #5 Meta-answer, “Putin is only ‘testing us’, our resolve. Our resolve to signal to Putin with big signboards and the Dallas cheerleaders. And we signal “We will stand together, with resolve” while Putin actually in fact invades Ukraine, causing the death of a few thousand people, and then does whatever he wants with it, then sets up a new border with a new NATO border country, and amasses troops there too.”

So boys, we have got that signaling thing DOWN! We are NUMBER ONE…in signaling. That signaling is totally winning while Russia takes all the farmland in Ukraine and the gas pipeline too.

Until the “signals” of a few ten-billion dollars in profits per year “signal” their way into Russian bank accounts and out of the West from the purchase of that gas and grain, “signalling” that we don’t have any money and collapse.

For the agriculture and soil: it just takes doing. We know how. It’s not actually either hard or expensive. But we’re just proud, stupid, careless, and would rather die. There may be less rain who knows? I was going to tell Phoenix that although it clearly over-rains, over-snows as well, if it’s chaotic, it’s no help. I know that. Permaculture and the methods the natives used for the last 1,000 years can smooth that along because they are a desert method that stores and preserves all available water, perhaps even causing more.

They would rather die, as demonstrated by them building more houses, more power lines, holding up golf courses, doing less forestry, and dying right now, every day for the last 20 years while everybody tells them so. What do you think I’m going to do about it? I can only tell you you don’t have to die: it’s a conscious choice, and an expensive one that sure takes a whole lot of money and useless effort too. But you CAN grow more than enough food for everyone AND mitigate the west, probably green it up in fact. Many have. With a shovel and an old pickup. We used to have these ways 100 years ago when all they had was an old wagon and a mule. The “Weather” didn’t do this. The “Climate models” and experts have been dead wrong my whole life. We are doing this with our bad husbandry and bad response to what otherwise might be minor inconveniences and fluctuations that were well-recorded and well-predicted by everyone.

They’re saying it’s an asteroid that hit us, I’m saying there’s a rich dumb-ss handing out free money and free tax exemptions for development, promoting personal profits, and stopping us with full force of all law from doing what works. Which is pretty easy but takes some time and wisdom. Those two scenarios are totally different.

Good point Benton: they’re in underground bases in the Chernobyl zone, or that’s where I would put them. Spetznatz has to go in and stop them, cleanly, although I imageing the White Hats and even Zelensky gave them the keys. But what ELSE in in those bases? When that scientist is now unemployed and poor won’t he sell plans for that pocket arc reactor and a ring from Alpha Centuri to the NY Post? Should be interesting.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Ted Turner told an overflow crowd Wednesday (Sep 18, 1996) that the biggest problem in this world is too many people.

“I’m not talking about getting rid of anybody here,” he told the nearly 400 men and women at the Strand Union Building. “I had five children myself.

“But one out of four people in the world don’t get enough to eat or have access to good water. It’s not reasonable to expect we’ll be able to continue to live so high on the hog when we’re surrounded by so many starving hoards. The people who want to be isolationists are really kidding themselves,” he said.

Turner said he also put $125 million of his own money into a foundation to support environmental and population control efforts in the U.S. and abroad. The endowment spends about $6 million a year on projects designed to lower the world’s population from the present six billion people to two billion or less.

“It would be much nicer to talk about how to make a lot of money,” he said. “But I figured somebody had to worry and I figured that somebody would have to be me. I’m a self appointed global worrier.”
    https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ted-turner-talks-of-overpopulation/article_1043f1be-541e-52eb-8b99-3dadccf02628.html

P.S. I’m not adverse to the idea of crypto, in a perfect world it would be the next step to sane banking practices, maybe in 50-100 years…

Oroboros
    Participant

Local Jews in shock after Ukrainian city of Konotop elects neo-Nazi mayor

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ukrainian-Jews-shocked-after-city-elects-neo-Nazi-mayor-437975

I keep telling friends and family that Ukraine is run by Nazis, they don’t believe it. Maybe if the mayor in their city were openly A Nazi they might reconsider.

The lack of believe in how evil things have become makes many even more reluctant to believe in it.

Dr Menegle’s sound bite, ‘the more we do to you, the less you believe it.’ seems part of the global mass formation psychosis psyop.

Ukronazis on parade

those darned kids
    Participant

nailed it! (me thinks..): on these very pages awhile back, i predicted the mr. biden would declare covid victoriized during the spates of disunion talky, and lo and behold:

those darned kids
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

I’m hoping that The Russians , after starting a siege, will put up signs explaining ….
    This way to exit, to Poland, for food.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

Abstract

Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection. Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells. We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.

what’s gonna happen if it’s there for at least 60 days?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.