Debt Rattle February 25 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 25 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Face female study 1925   • Why I Blame The Arrogant, Foolish West (Peter Hitchens) • Russia Wanted Peace With Ukraine (Batko Milaci
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 25 2022]

Germ
    Participant
    V. Arnold
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Face female study 1925

Lame…an incredibly shallow dive, IMO…

Lame? The first steps toward turning 2D into 3D.

Sean Penn Making Documentary In Ukraine

Penn arrived in Kiev on Thursday to “tell the world the truth about Russia’s invasion” of its neighbor, with the Office of the President of Ukraine announcing the actor’s arrival. Penn was seen at a press briefing in the presidential office in Kiev on Thursday, and was also briefly featured in an Instagram story posted by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The Ukrainian government has expressed gratitude to Penn, writing in a statement: “The director specially came to Kyiv to record all the events that are currently happening in Ukraine and to tell the world the truth about Russia’s invasion of our country. Sean Penn is among those who support Ukraine in Ukraine today. Our country is grateful to him for such a show of courage and honesty.”

Penn

ctbarnum
    Participant

US Biolabs: Thread was deleted by Twitter. How convenient.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer
    Keymaster
    Lame? The first steps toward turning 2D into 3D.

Well, that’s interesting…
    Thanks for the lesson…

US Biolabs: Thread was deleted by Twitter. How convenient.

First his account, then the ThreadReaderApp thread. Rockin’ in the free world. I got most of what he said, and Twitter can’t take it away from here.

chooch
    Participant

4% adverse reaction rate in Germany, I was bookkeeping 5%. Hands down, I know more people impacted by the jab then by the virus.

In that same vein, I had a hard time in the past 24 hours finding pieces that don’t toe the line. Did find some obviously, but it was hard work.

Dr. D
    Participant

SeanPenn? Wow, that’s bringing out the big guns. Russia will definitely stop what they’re doing now. Is there no one that can tell fantasy from reality anymore? Signaling from facts? Go do something real and useful Sean, like collect cans from highways.

So it’s Madcap to FORCE experimental procedures, but not madcap to deny them? Wouldn’t that be a matter of opinion? A: Nope, it’s an “Appeal to Authority” logical fallacy. An authority that is wrong 100% of the time, was wrong for two years, and is still lying now. Being an expert means never having to admit you’re wrong. After being wrong every day of your career, and still being considered an “expert”.

“UK’s Johnson Unveils “Largest Ever” Sanctions Package Against Russia”

Who? Didn’t they used to be a country?

Sanction what? They won’t stop gas and oil and won’t even stop SWIFT. So they stole and oligarch’s beach house? Woooooo! Also UBS marks Russian bonds at zero. Great Job, Brownie! Now you’ve just caused a bank run and economic collapse faster than Justin. What was that about glass houses and getting stoned?

And a sanctions package that leaves them in SWIFT and where they still give Russia billions a year for natural gas? Shaking in my boots. Why don’t you run along now?

Here’s an idea: Trump gave Ukraine back to Russia in reparations for the totally illegal coup and all the douchebaggery the CIA Derp State put on them over the last 20 years. This is just executing it under the world’s biggest bagholder. The 7,000 men are just to make sure Russia stays within the agreement after their military is already mobilized and doesn’t accidentally end up in Poland or somewhere.

Seriously: what is he and U.S. military going to do? Admit it? Nope. But it’s not like they want to be sitting in the chair when Russia takes it and the whole economic system collapses either. We have a Biden for that. And the Blue-haired checkmarks who will fight to the death with their pencils, so long as the lattes aren’t interrupted at all.

It occurs to me that if true, Russia would then have a squid pro not to reveal too much or on the wrong people not to rock the boat on the new Ukr land deal.

Where would I put the biolabs? In the Chernobyl Zone. Access to there is the most secure large area on earth. Totally believe that biolab story of the Derp State against Russia, and Twitter banning it quickly confirms it’s true. They don’t ban Bigfoot or Flat Earth why not? Because it’s not real. But they ban this instantly, because…? That’s right, you can figure it out.

“We had the chance to make her an ally”

What’s with the “We” stuff? I said this every day since the USSR fell. No, THEY wanted more war, WWIII, and to conquer Russia to finish the One-world totalitarian (Anglo) Government they’ve cooed over for a century. The one Orwell warned us of 80 years ago. WE, the people, mostly of the U.S. but elsewhere too, just wanted peace and not have our money stolen for stupid war profits. You know, like that other President, Eisenhower said, and that other-other President, Kennedy, actually tried. So that, you know, we could drink the water in Michigan and not have that giant sucking sound.

“There was no reason for this whatsoever.” Yes, there was. Presidents like Clinton, but more their backing powers spokepeopled by the CFR could not have a one-world government if Russia existed, nor could they steal 100% of all Russia’s resources to be consumed by Europe on the cheap if any Slavs survived. This has been the plan of Europe and pals since Napoleon, with the same results, and was why WWI and WWII were fought at all, or at London’s behest. The reason was this: they didn’t want to pay fair market prices for Russian oil and goods. They did not want a prosperous Russia that would logically align with Germany and eclipse the British Empire. So they murdered 100 million people and would do it again. Duh! That’s why they’re putting first-strike nuclear missiles 3 minutes from Moscow and crying like little girls that Russia won’t allow it. Cheney said it all back when, and they’re still openly publishing it now. If they don’t destroy and take Russia, all their plans come to nothing. Russia will be a counterweight, the world will have options, and totalitarianism collapses. You could say we’re IN the world war. Russia is just stopping it.

” Russia Wanted Peace with Ukraine (Batko Milacic)”

So past funding open Nazis in their military, Ukraine supported racism wherever it was found, by every means they could muster. Figures the Left would love them so much. Racism, oppression, coups, human trafficking, broken elections, what’s not to like? We support all that here.

Old news, everybody knows it. More interested in this. Ukraine isn’t NATO, but all Europe, all U.S., all NATO, isn’t going to lift a finger at what they call an “illegal invasion” in Europe? No?

No, because no one in Europe has an army. They’re broke. They’re a bunch of geriatric, bloviating gasbags. The U.S. just broke their own army and now has to keep them safely at home now, out of harm’s way. Sooooo…what’s a “NATO”? Nato just ceased to exist. What’s it doing? What’s it good for, then? It can’t even fight “Russian Aggression” they admit and declare is open Russian aggression. No Nato = no Germany. Why bother? They will break with Europe and flip to Russia and their natural gas rather than sit in the dark and be colonized and extracted by the U.S. and London for another 80 years. Where the other states go I’d have to list one by one, but the EU is widely considered to be a Germany project now, run by, for, and for the profit of Germany alone, as proven in Greece. So if the head of the EU goes East, I don’t think the whole EU will follow, but the EU will crack, dissolve, and cease as well. –With their bonds, btw. But it’s long and messy, a process, and one everyone will deny – by lying – every day of every year until decades after it’s already over.

One word: MacKinder. But it didn’t have to happen. Their irrational fears of MacKinder now FORCED it to happen. They could have brought Russia into Europe fairly instead. But the idea of paying honest fair market prices and not murdering people is inconceivable to them.

Back at home, what’s going on? We’re passing the point of restoring governments at all, ever, in any form. Canada has proven that for us, even for us here in the United States. We may be going into a “post democracy” – in the sense that nobody believes it – but also “post government” in that nobody believes them either. They have no power, no legitimacy, and nobody wants them around. That’ll be years out in the future, like 20 years, but I think we may have passed the event horizon on it. Corporations may also get smaller without their monster of banking to hand them free money to blow and governments to violently protect monopolies for kickbacks like Amazon. But then you have a mash more equalized of people, corporations, regions, and governments. Post-government, post-democracy. Think about it.

chooch
    Participant

Here is some battlefield math. Just providing the info. I would like to see a quick resolution. Russia has the airspace so that seems possible.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkHertling/status/1497035826139738125

ctbarnum
    Participant

Raul,

Thank you for posting the thread. I was going to use it on FB, but when I clicked the link the thread was gone. It’s a good thing we have your excerpts because with media the first casualty is truth.

Dr. D
    Participant

Looks like somebody has been keeping it online, since the internet is forever:

https://avalonlibrary.net/Tintin/Thread_by_WarClandestine_on_Thread%20_Reader_compressed.pdf

boilingfrog
    Participant

With all due respect, Mr. Penn is just following the “new and improved scientific method, now with the power of nanotechnology”: state your truth, seek data that supports it, hide data that refutes it.

Stay tuned, next he’ll be off to KSA to document how it really was the personal bodyguard, acting on his own accord, who killed Khashoggi (sp?)

ctbarnum
    Participant

Dr.-D

Thanks for that, because it lead me to the archive today link.

those darned kids
    Participant

“Hands down, I know more people impacted by the jab then by the virus.”

i know of five families of my students where all members have received pharmacia and upjohn corporation, l.l.c.’s injectable products and every member in the household has or has gotten covid in the last two weeks.

there were impacted by the jab AND the virus.

those darned kids
    Participant

thanks, doc d.

those darned kids
    Participant

Raul —- wow, hats off to you and a spectacular AE today. My ( intolerant liberal ) wife was aghast that as her beloved CBC screamed, Russia had invaded Ukraine and was bombing civilians Willy nilly. How dare I be a Russian apologist! I quietly and calmly tried to give her the basics of why, but your choice of articles today is a far better guide. Not that she will read them. Sometimes I dream of a “clockwork Orange” sit down solution for the deeply propagandized.

…. and Dr. D, you knocked it out of the park yet again!

Thank you both.

Red
    Participant

https://tomdispatch.com/china-is-digging-its-own-grave-and-ours-as-well/

“A planet ever more battered by climate change, one in which neither an American nor a Chinese “century” will have any meaning, will certainly need a newly empowered world order that can supersede national sovereignty to protect the most fundamental and transcendent of all human rights: survival. The environmental changes in the offing are so profound that anything less than a new form of democratic global governance will mean not just incessant conflicts but, in all likelihood, disaster of an almost-unimaginable kind. And no surprise there, since we’ll be dealing with a planet all too literally on the brink.”

While the author seems to have a decent handle on the coming “attractions”, I don’t believe any one entity as we know them now will survive much beyond this decade. Before this decade is out there will be major global grain supply issues. The temps in the major grain growing regions will exceed the nominals required for decent production. We are already seeing troublesome climatic conditions. The overnight lows that are rising faster than the daytime highs, are of particular importance. If they don’t drop low enough for the plants to reach a rest point then the quality and quantity suffer dramatically as the number of nights in a row mount up. These temps are reached long before 35c wet bulb extremes are reached on a wide scale. This alone will produce more refugees and calling it a migration is a misnomer as migration implies a return trip, ain’t going to happen voluntarily. On top of all that the droughts, floods and wild fires will only serve to exasperate the situation. These wild swings in local weather patterns are evident everywhere now. The comfortable weather stability that we once enjoyed in our own “neck of the woods” is notably shorter between extremes. The rates of increase in notable extremes in weather are going exponential it would seem. I’ll go out on a limb and say that global grain shortages are going to start to show up inside the next five years. Add to this the various strains on the industrial agriculture system with broken supply chains that can’t be restored to their former glory, lack of fuel and fertilizers quite possibly this coming growing season and things are looking quite dire. If MSM and the western think tanks are allowed to describe the coming events, well…. you know it was Russian meddling or some such.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, the headlines on Reddit are creating the impression that the Russian offensive in Ukraine is currently stymied by Ukraine’s defense. The world is so awash in propaganda right now that my evaluation is that maybe this is true, but maybe it isn’t. {/shrugs}

those darned kids
    Participant

eat your vegetables!

Canada Authorizes Plant-Based COVID-19 Vaccine

that’s funny – i don’t remember 10-15 years having passed..

absolute galore
    Participant

Um, wouldn’t blowing up a lab filled with lethal viruses be, like, not a good idea? Like, you know, what if one of the test tubes broke or something? Or are we certain that all the nasties will instantly be incinerated in every strike? Just kinda wondering.

(I will add that obviously Putin will have full knowledge of where most if not all these labs are located, if they are in Ukraine, and how to safely take them out. If there are indeed U.S.-funded labs there, then the whole U.S. germ warfare situation is even more out of control than I figured; putting it in such an unstable country filled with actual Nazis seems a bit irresponsible. At least China also makes our phones.)

Oroboros
    Participant

What upsets me about Ed Down and his follow hedge fund buddies is that his ‘revelation’ about the vaccines causing injury and death comes a year or so after anyone paying attention with the slightest curiosity figured it out.

Pierre Kory, David Martin, Reiner Fuellmich, the list goes on, gee they missed their calling in life, they should have all been investment Hedgies.

The hedge funders are an arrogant lot who are always puffing themselves up as the smartest guys in the room. I’ve personally had to deal with these pricks over the years. But they missed the mandated Death Shot side effects for over a year?

Yah, after they all made a shiton of money playing the Big Pharma angle. Now that that angle is sucked dry, they switch and play the opposite side of the trade.

The smarter insurance companies right now are busy, as we speak, bundling up life insurance policies of the VAXED, just like junk bonds and bad mortgages in the sub-prime crisis, and are putting ‘high rates of return’ on this toxic life insurance investment waste, and putting them into YOUR pension fund, to dump the losses of the suckers as usual.

Mission Accomplished.

Ed Dowd while looking like a good guy, is basically warning everyone in the investment con racket to dump the vaxed populace in any form of exposure they appear in, especially in life insurance policies, ASAP before they get stuck holding the flaming bag of vax death dog shit policies. Stuff the toxic life insurance policies into someone else’s pocket. Run little hedge funders, run for the exits!

The sub prime mortgage fiasco will simply be repeated with the Vaccine Death Epidemic Life Insurance fiasco.

Dowd might not be personally shorting insurance companies and going long on funeral companies, but his ‘smarter’ fellow travelers in the hedge community sure as hell are after hearing his ‘revelation’ that vaxes = early death.

The Hedge Coven of Witches will definitely go long on the Medical Industrial Complex which will have a wind fall of ‘customers’ suffering from long term vax side effects and cancers and heart problems by the tens, if not hundreds of millions. Hey, brand new ’customers’ struggling to play their ‘unexpected’ medical expenses by having to selling their houses at a loss to Black Rock.

Well played Sirs.

Kick’em when their up, kick’em when their down
    Kick’em when their up, kick’em when their down

Hey, sounds like a Don Henley lyric.

Red
    Participant

“What upsets me about Ed Down and his follow hedge fund buddies is that his ‘revelation’ about the vaccines causing injury and death comes a year or so after anyone paying attention with the slightest curiosity figured it out.”

TOMGRAM
    Best of TomDispatch: Todd Gitlin, The Tinsel Age of Journalism
    POSTED ON FEBRUARY 20, 2022
    [Note for TomDispatch Readers: On the weekend that precedes Presidents Day, consider this my way of saying goodbye to an old friend. Todd Gitlin died this month at age 79. He had indeed once briefly been a president — of the radical group Students for a Democratic Society in the 1960s. He (like me) was involved in the anti-Vietnam war movement of that era and later became a critical scholar with a special focus on the media. I edited five of his books, including two novels and his penetrating study of television, Inside Prime Time, when I worked at Pantheon Books. In that context, I can’t resist quoting Susan Sontag’s classic blurb for that book: “From this resolute non-watcher of TV, it may seem a small compliment to say I’d rather read Todd Gitlin’s book than watch what it recounts, but Inside Prime Time is a remarkable enterprise of description. I was instructed, entertained and properly disheartened by it.”

In the last piece he did for TomDispatch back in 2013, he caught the essence of the then-fading press (that is, for those of you who no longer know, the news on actual paper) in a way that remains memorable. He noted that the factors likely to determine our fate on this planet, whether in economic or climate terms, had been desperately ignored by the media of that moment — as, to a large extent, they still are today. I’ve kept my own 2013 introduction to the piece as well.

So long, Todd, I’ll miss you. Tom]

Is the Press Too Big to Fail?

Red
    Participant

As the media are abandoning COVID, they’re taking aim at AIDS instead. The timing of AIDS-related articles and announcements is indicative of a coordinated PR campaign, which must have a specific purpose

While Prince Harry’s fame is milked for all it’s worth to get people to start thinking about getting HIV-tested, the discovery of a new HIV variant in The Netherlands has also been announced. The variant is more contagious, and causes more severe disease, twice as fast. There are 109 known cases of the HIV variant in The Netherlands

The COVID jab may be causing AIDS-like illness by decimating immune function. Researchers have also warned the COVID jab may raise your risk of HIV infection. Is the media’s focus on AIDS an attempt to cover up COVID jab effects?

What’s Behind the New AIDS Scare?

kultsommer
    Participant

After the performance of a “heavy classical piece” a person, not only that he mocks, making faces and mimics performers while mingling with other symphony goers in the lobby but thinks that he has the “right to express his opinion” in the open.
    Arnold?
    Right of anybody to have an (uneducated) opinion about anything cheapens that field of human endeavour, regardless if the theme is a miter cut through the wood panel, kidney surgery or quantum physics. While people are wise enough not to subject those fields to their loud opinion, art is, somehow, a beloved target.
    There is nothing wrong to “enjoy” the art in your way and by all means do so, but also ask yourself what is it that you are not quite getting but doggedly commenting on.

..ask yourself what is it that you are not quite getting but doggedly commenting on.

Well, no. Feel the art, before you “know” it. Ask yourself why you like certain pieces, and as you go along, why that may change, as you learn more. But never let go of your first impression. Picasso is hard on people, but that can be a wonderful journey. 99/100 people will read eject his experiments with 2D/3D. But that doesn’t make their initial reaction invalid.

Art is a journey, for both the artist and for their viewers. In the end, though, art is about the heart, not the brain. In that sense, it’s like love. You don’t love someone for logical reasons, but because you feel love. It’s not what do you see, but what do you feel. Yes, that takes some confidence. So you look, look again, wonder WHY you feel what you do, read up, But art will never have any value to you if you think your can judge it with your brain.

John Day
    Participant

US Bioweapons labs in 25 countries, including Ukraine. Link still good at this moment:
    US ran gruesome bioweapon research in over 25 countries. Wuhan, tip of an iceberg
    South Front has the best news on the war that I can find this morning. The Saker has not caught up yet.
    Apparently the Russians are still holding that airfield near Kiev. Russian tanks have now arrived there..
    The Ukrainian military is headless with compromised command/communications, and bottled up near/in Mariupol.
    Ukraine and Russia are about to negotiate. Ukrainian military are making civilians in all cities targets by giving everybody free assault rifles and setting up fire-stations in apartment buildings.
    Civilians are shot in streets by Ukrainian forces. https://southfront.org/kiev-assault-the-capital-besieged-russia-and-ukraine-to-launch-negotiations-videos/

The best thing is a negotiated settlement with division of Ukraine into segments while a new government is constituted, and regional self-determination. Get those soldiers out of those apartments!

Polder Dweller
    Participant

@ tinfoilhatted canuck

I could have written your comment as the exact same thing is happening to me, although my wife is extremely angry that I won’t accept the mainstream narrative. I offer evidence that there’s much more to the story but she won’t even look at it.

anticlimactic
    Participant

SWIFT

The main reason that they do not want Russia to be kicked out of SWIFT is that they do not want Russia to use Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is a ready made method of bypassing SWIFT. While the Russian central bank, like ALL central banks, wanted to ban it, Putin disagreed.

The banking system does not want anything legitimising the use of Bitcoin!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@John Day: One of those headlines I mentioned on Reddit claimed that Ukranian forces took back the airport from the Russians.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Well, this message from the head of the Derp State should calm us right down.

Red
    Participant

From Kiev this morning a conversation with Alex Christoforuo and Conzalo Lira in downtown Kiev
    Starting at the 40:00 minute mark.
    https://theduran.locals.com/upost/1757019/zelensky-ready-to-negotiate-with-russia-live

What does happen to the nasty substances made in a bio lab? Ever? As for bombing it, the key is to at least kill the vectors- the tortured critters being abused for “science”. I hope the “scientists” who work at such labs stuck to their posts.

kultsommer
    Participant

@RIM
    Bit of distraction from daily Covid and world affairs grind.
    Oddly, even though drawing “is” 2D to 3D attempt (note use “of brain” to evaluate it), that’s not what I admire about it but
    the “feel that radiates” and is recognized by the “receptors” that are developed through decades of interest. I am aware that it sounds mystical and annoying but even the aesthetic, branch of philosophy that deals with issues of art can not explain it any other way.
    I am more than happy to let go of my “first impression”, from decades ago, of Picasso, Mahler’s 2nd or any other “heavier” art creation. “Guy in the lobby”, that I described in my first paragraph above, is expressing his “first impression” about the musical performance that he’d just witnessed.
    With “..ask yourself what is it that you are not quite getting but doggedly commenting on” I was not being disrespectful
    to Arnold but rather prompting him to realize there is more to it and to “take on the journey”.

straightwalker
    Participant

Art. Right on, Raul!
    Thanks for TAE.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Very best from Canadian independent leftist press. Enjoy.

Meet the Face of Global Fascism
    Ten things to know about Putin’s past, his designs on Ukraine and the dire road ahead.

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2022/02/25/Meet-The-Face-Global-Fascism/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=250222

“The unprovoked invasion of Ukraine by Vladimir Putin will change our economic and political lives more than the pandemic.

When one of the world’s most powerful petro states declares war in order to “denazify” a legitimate democracy with a Jewish president, don’t expect life to continue as normal.”

chooch
    Participant

Re: South Front, Thanks for the reminder John, I used to it bookmarked therefore haven’t visited in quite some time.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.