Debt Rattle January 13 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 13 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

The total number caught on the frontier since the start of the conflict has surpassed 17,000.

Prisoners of democracy. So much for human rights when billionaire money is involved. Kind of ironic when you hear the US, UK and EU harping on about the Ughurs in China. The west has no values, it is full scale immorality, leading a country to obvious defeat while suspending democracy – silencing the people – while feeding the power classes with the money they need to destroy the country and ignore any calls for peace. Evil really does live in this world and I support any man woman or child trying to escape Ukraine, it is the pit of evil, the place where the Khazarian Jews came from, showing the world their true colours in Ukraine and in Gaza.

oxymoron
    Participant

What would we share when all is prosperous? Art. Sometimes I sit at the piano to write a song and wonder what will I write?
    A protest song to deaf ears. A love song written by a man seeking universal not special love? I feel like I got no idea what I believe anymore. I just know that people need to be kinder to one another in actions first but also in thought and word.
    Not because they have to but because the alternative looks like what is going on now. Lying, murder, basic survival, denial, selfishness.

Perhaps it is a subject worthy of attention.
    Kindness in a batshit-crazy fourth turning seems appropriate.

Love you guys

Dora
    Participant

Sasha Latypova.
    We have a pandemic of marburg and ebola lasting to at least December 31, 2028.
    https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/do-you-know-that-we-have-a-pandemic

Good thing Johns Hopkins et al have already done a tabletop exercise for this possibility. What a coincidence.
    https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/sites/default/files/2022-12/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

Dora
    Participant

If the WHO and Tedros controls the world’s required medical response what could go wrong?

aspnaz
    Participant

Taiwan succumbs to USA propaganda and will now descend even further economically and culturally. They voted in the Democracy party, a wing of the US foreign interference department. The problem with not cooperating with China is that Taiwan is legally owned by China, so the USA is interfering in the internal business of China, not surprising as the USA are persistent trouble makers.

Taiwan suffers from under investment, the main reason being that nobody – neither local Taiwanese, Chinese or westerners – want to invest in a country that is still officially at war with China. Your investment could be captured by China tomorrow and you would lose everything. The result is that Taiwan lives in a status that I can only describe as stagnant, unable to pull itself into the big league, unable to maintain its position in the little league. This is despite China providing many, many of the jobs that bring income to the Taiwanese; lots of Taiwanese work in China and send income home.

Taiwan is in a position to negotiate a deal with China; Xi is desperate to get Taiwan back in the fold, the USA is desperate to not allow them back into the fold; Taiwan is in a strong negotiating position.

Instead, the USA is sending more people over there – you see way more white people in the streets than you ever used to, you have to wonder what they are doing and how they got their visas – and we already see them trying to introduce woke to Taiwan. The Taiwanese are being fed a stream of lies to pull them into the western fold and get their heads blown clean off like the Ukrainians. The Taiwanese are even promoting the idea that they could win a war against mainland China, an idea that is so at odds with reality that you have to wonder what has happened to critical thinking.

This is a real shame, another instance of the stupid majority voting against their own interests, lured to do so by promises that will never be delivered; Taiwan could never go independent, mainline China would invade, destroy the current political structure and its individuals, and make Taiwan a second class region of China. They have a choice; victims of a lost war or winners of a successfully negotiated peace. They chose to be victims of war, the maggot brains. Hopefully the war will not happen, but who knows, this was probably their last opportunity to avoid it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@oxymoron

What would we share when all is prosperous? Art. Sometimes I sit at the piano to write a song and wonder what will I write?

A protest song to deaf ears. A love song written by a man seeking universal not special love? I feel like I got no idea what I believe anymore. I just know that people need to be kinder to one another in actions first but also in thought and word.

Did you catch the lyrics for that song I linked, Toxic by BoyWithUke, which projects a particularly current “common” youth theme that can only be classified as “anti-love”…

Pretty bleak for a “popular” song with 142M views in 2 years, wouldn’t you say?

Not because they have to but because the alternative looks like what is going on now. Lying, murder, basic survival, denial, selfishness.

Maybe Mass Formation Psychosis isn’t “the alternative”, but the main event until “the problem” burns itself out?

Perhaps it is a subject worthy of attention.

Kindness in a batshit-crazy fourth turning seems appropriate.

Kindness, like any other limited “article of value” during a time of war, should be rationed to where it will perform the most good ~ Cast not pearls before swine.

If your inner circle is not cleansed from EG0ic Madness, not secure from “batshit-crazy” outside threats, you won’t survive the “turning” for long anyways, I believe the pursuit of Spiritual Sanity the only thing that “seems appropriate” going forward, “Kindness” is a natural byproduct turning away from Hubris Syndrome back to the Loving, Healing, Creative Power Of The Infinite.

Hubris Syndrome occurs when someone in a position of power develops a magnified and embellished view of themselves and their capabilities, resulting in excessive self-confidence, obsession with personal image, and contempt for criticism.

Beware the spellbinder, evangelist, apparatchik, feelz-good artist & fair weather friend.

aspnaz
    Participant

So 28% of Taiwan voted for the new government, a government that states that it is willing to trigger a war with mainland China by declaring independence from mainland China. Who will fight this war, the children of the 28% or the majority? If democracy defends the rights and freedoms of the people, how is this defending the rights and freedoms of the people, turning Taiwan into a Ukraine where 72% of the country do not want to fight but because of democracy, the 28% gets to order the 72% around and order them to die. Democracy my ass, it is just another word for tyranny.

WES
    Participant

Aspnaz:

The deep state is implementing the same “democracy” in the US and the rest of the world! Nothing new!

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks VP. Things to consider. I appreciate the perspective.

zerosum
    Participant

Motivators, (a subject worthy of attention.)
    Control, Liberty, Freedom, allegiances, circle of life, Kindness, Lying, murder, basic survival, denial, selfishness, leadership.
    ————-

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.