Debt Rattle January 4 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 4 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn A woman bathing in a stream 1654   • Denmark Health Chief: Omicron Is Bringing About The End Of The Pandemic (DM) • CDC: 61% o
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 4 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Rembrandt van Rijn A woman bathing in a stream 1654

A wonderful work; reality c. 1654…amazing capture of a moment…

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

“..it has to get to a certain threshold and overcome the other organisms in the nose and overcome our own immune system to become a clinical infection. So, there’s about a three-to-five-day window to actually zap the virus directly.”

McCullough is obviously correct about a clinical infection. One of the worst aspects of the past two years is that everybody neglects the basic biology of our immune systems. There is a reason why—even in a worst case scenario like an outbreak on the Diamond Princess cruise ship—that still only about 20% of people got sick.

Instead, it is like the entire world has fallen for that kids game of “cooties” where you are supposed to freak out if some other kid touches you. Does anything better summarize mass psychosis than cooties? If only Mom were still around to talk us out of it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Kunstler trying to light the fuse:

We know what you did. You engineered and patented a gain-of-function virus at the same time you conspired with pharma companies to devise and patent pseudo-vaccines, and then you loosed both of them on the public. You didn’t just fail to adequately test the “vaccines” cooked up by Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson, but you deliberately botched the trials and lied about it. You created rich $$ incentives for hospitals to mis-treat Covid patients by failing to use known, safe, effective anti-virals. You conspired with social and news media to suppress information about those common anti-viral drugs that would have informed many patients’ decisions and saved thousands of lives. You treated late-stage patients dying of Covid-induced vascular disorder with the ineffective and toxic drug remdesivir that Dr. Fauci had developed unsuccessfully for an ebola outbreak years ago. (Nurses turned so cynical about the remdesivir protocol that they nicknamed it “run-death-is-near.”) You prompted government officials to lockdown society, force useless masking, and now to coerce “vaccination” by threatening to deprive citizens of their livelihoods.

Crimes against Our Country

Dr. D
    Participant

“They cannot censor the Congressional Record.”

They already have. Many times, many ways. Banning many officials. For many years, back before Kennedy to 1945. You’re so cute, though. Like kitten cute.

P.S. they just banned a person for QUOTING Congress and Congressman.

Which is weird. Usually they ban you for quoting what Fauci and the CDC said last week that’s not science anymore and is now deadly murder-dance attack on grandma and Apple Pie.

“It is, in my newsroom, to fill out racial profile forms for every guest you book; to actively book more people of some races and less of others.”

That is to say, raw, deep, approving, simpering “Racism”.

latest COVID-19 wave … more cases.”

Which have no symptoms and need no medical response.

“On Theranos’ Board of Directors, 2014:
    former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger
    former Secretary of Defense Bill Perry
    former Secretary of State George Shultz
    former Senators Sam Nunn & Bill Frist
    former Marine Corps General James Mattis
    former Wells Fargo CEO Dick Kovacevich
    former CDC Director William Foege

So it’s better that one teenage blonde fooled them all, or that they knew all about the market’s largest medical fraud until Covid? Pick one.

“The federal government invests billions each year to subsidize pharmaceutical companies’ R&D costs, and the government has poured tens of billions of dollars into efforts to develop COVID vaccines and treatments.”

Yes, but enough is never enough. We want Trillions. Then quadrillions. Then septillions.

“Americans Are Pretty Mad at the CDC. I Don’t Blame Them.” Hayes Brown, MSNBC

That is, for not being more draconian. I’ve seen the memes.
    https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/cdc-s-new-isolation-guidelines-are-communications-disaster-n1286797

I’m normally inclined to defend institutions,” –MSNBC. Ya don’t say.

Overarching plan: Corporations larger, more powerful and replacing governments. Apple is now at $3T Market cap, larger than Great Britain.

Head of 1619 Project and NY Times Editor don’t know when the Civil War started. 1865, she thinks.
    There’s only one explanation for that: obviously facts are racist. They’re trying to make a black woman look bad. And also illiterate. Sigh. We will change the date and definition of the Civil War to suit her new orientation.

we already gave them a 2 year advantage,”

“15 Days to stop the spread.” And you wondered why I wouldn’t give it to them. Not happy about it, but had a lot of experience. Read “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee”

Now the only thing that would have worked, which is to expose them and see it for themselves. We, all the Kunstlers, the Johnstones, talked ourselves blue about Halliburton being the Secretary of Defense (Reagan) and V.P. (Cheney), about Monsanto being head of the EPA, Sachs running the Treasury so he could kill AIG and Lehman to save his company (Paulson), and yes, about pharma. But not to say you weren’t listening, the words didn’t MEAN anything to you. Emotionally. Essentially. Down in your bones and your guts where it matters.

You have to see it for yourself. See it, feel it, and and also survive it, because the only seeing that will get down where it matters is the seeing in a war where you’re being shot at, attacked, imprisoned, like Austin Fitts or Julian Assange had. Where you say “WTF? I’m just a housewife at a d—n PTA meeting, and I’m being arrested? With the hammer of the full faith and force of the U.S. Attorney General coming down on me and Betty Sue? What in the everloving h—l is going on around here?” And although when that do that, 99 duck down, yet one HAS to fight, and one WANTS to fight out of righteous ire, and there are some 10,000:1 ratio of us to them. While we may not realize certain facts, that’s the very certain fact THEY do not realize. “Don’t you know who I am?” Yes, we know who you are. You’re “Outnumbered.”

Yet this is the bitter styles we encounter each time we fight, century after century. Wish that it weren’t.

I guess the immediate question is who owns USSC’s blackmail files.

In larger view, I hear markets, they’re going to crash. Really? Powell has $100B/mo and $7T/year in deficits, able to give more stimmies anytime they wants. China –MAY– be cutting back on giving us real stuff for fake money by 50% lately. That makes prices of real things rise = “Inflation”.

I don’t see that. It seems late-stage Capitalism is the constant creep of cronyism, corruption, fascism with the merge of all corporation and state in government protected-by-shooting-you monopolies. So how would it fail by having markets crash? Haven’t we said there have been no actual markets since 2008, 2001, 1971? So…Apple is now “worth” more than all Great Britain. And at $3T, why not $30T? What’s the difference? Nothing, structurally, same as adding a zero on a keyboard or a number on a piece of cotton paper. You think Jobs will stop now?

So how does it “end” since that’s the way it WON’T end? All things that can’t go on, don’t. So they can make it go up, fine. That increases their claims on the system, which are already 100x, 1,000x more than can be paid. That increases their “power”, in the sense that people – unlike China right now I guess – will give you stuff for your claims.

I say Powell has to pretend, so cuts bailouts. $100B/mo + $7T and still only 1% GDP? How runaway is THAT economic collapse? Of course that won’t work, so he’ll reverse again at the Taper Tantrum, but it adds TIME.

The re-start makes markets go up, along with “inflation” (i.e. prices) together. And then? They keep rigging the system. More and more. Why not? Higher and higher, why not? Who will stop them? Everyone who’s anyone is advantaged by it, so it will happen. Higher house prices that lock out and kill every child, make them live in their cars, sucking the tailpipe with a needle in each arm? Of course. Everything for our children. Bacon at $50/lb? Why not? Save the Planet, eat the bugs.

And then? I think their rigging just gets so bizarre, so outlandish, they can’t keep up with themselves. Like, either they have to halt the markets for a “Cyber hack” because the level of whirling-dervish insider cross-selling to set illusionary prices gets too high, even for them. It causes new, more unexpected stresses even in a banking system with 0% reserves. Europe issues US$ debts which are unrelated to America and the Euro, for example. ATM’s can’t be filled when they’re already replacing $20s with $50s where I am. (After having stolen the coins and squeezing all the $50s and $100s DOWN into $20s. Nice.)

So I’m saying they’ll blow their own system with their own methods. If I’m not mistaken, this is the same as Weimar, etc. They had control. That isn’t why it failed. The whole engine will rupture and seize. So they’ll be constantly halting trading to add 50 more routers, 100 more HFT’s until there’s a trillion sales of Tesla stock per second, and with 1M BTCs total on the market, they’ll trade 100,000x a day.

But as they keep shutting down, keep hiding over in a corner, drooling, raving, talking about how they’re Napoleon, the people can’t get anything done in “stocks” and “banking” and with each halt and “hack” of their system, build direct payment structures to go around them. They go to a quadrillion quatloos and meanwhile bacon is being sold again in 5-somethings a pound.

Messy, not very satisfying, but more plausible. They say, “Don’t you know I’m Elon Musk and have $100Million-billion dollars?” Yes, but the Dollar-bacon exchange rate is about 20 million-to-one now. If you hadn’t noticed, you’re getting POOR, not rich. They’re getting LESS claims on real goods as people prefer claims in a parallel system. One that doesn’t keep halting and freezing and stealing and acting arbitrary all the time.

Discrediting, similar to CNN. Center, their nexus of power, dissolves. The core decentralizes. Like the internet, it distributes, more peer-to-peer, with no heroes to impeach, no Assanges to capture. It’s just everywhere at once like water. We’re talking YEARS of this. Like the introduction of the motorcar, 1900-1950, year after year.

Thoughts?

the stability of any system depends on precisely what central banks have extinguished: a transparent market that prices risk within the constraints of consequences.” – Hugh Smith

And from perspective of even a piker like me is: you’d have to be crazy to do a lick of real work. If I get a machine to sell a widget, everyone is dead-broke, and you’d be lucky to clip a dollar from them for sales of 5k units/month. Why would I or anyone EVER do that when Powell will drop $1T into Telsa and Apple every month? TAKING that money from my customers in Arkansas?

You’d be crazy. Not only for all the work you’d do, but YOU WOULDN’T GET PAID. You’d pay taxes, have audits, accounting, extortion fees from OSHA, have to refer to collections for non-payment, and after hustling 60h/wk stuck selling Sham-wows, STILL CAN’T BUY BACON. Or health care. Put all $5k into Tesla, spend nothing, hire nobody and go to the beach, and all the bacon you need. Mostly no risk of harm that needs high Insurance rates.

So this is the general thing: so long as Powell exists, the economy will never recover. Duh – as every printing press in the world, ever, showed. I won’t work ever again either – or at least not so much as I can help it. So all $$$, no work, shortages, higher “inflation”, spiral forever. All millionaires wiping our butts with newspaper as there’s no toilet paper anymore. If you think that will stop them, you’re wrong, but just like Caracas, they start a parallel system based on USD, Swiss Franc, something, and eventually the leaders crack and lose power.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Thoughts?

Sounds like a plausible possibility for Klown World, although if no one is working (not to mention the culling) that sounds deflationary to me.

Then again, never in my wildest dreams would I have believed the Fed could get away with even 1% of the crap they’ve been running since 2008…

It’s all just way too far gone now, something’s gonna pop, but no human has any firm idea when, where or how terrible the fallout from the blackest of black swan events will truly be.

oxymoron
    Participant

There is a great deal to mull over there Doc D. They also could just go for massive social and societal upheaval like internal wars everywhere by shutting off food (outstanding debts of everyone). Then roll in the control by gov of basics and hey presto – slavery. But we have that now so maybe you’re right. Debts can be bundled and on-sold to the heavies though so there is that…
    Don’t know nuthin’ no more.

Henry
    Participant

RED PILL OR BLUE PILL? VARIANTS, INFLATION, AND THE CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF SOCIETY

This is an interesting take on the repo markets bump in the night from Sept 2019 and how it could be connected to the opportunity of the virus crisis.

Django
    Participant

Clif High’s software for predicting the future is working well. Months ago he was predicting the alleged prion events which are now being reported. Can the space aliens far behind?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

An observation….
    Yesterday we had my classmate and Chief of Naval Personnel (CNP)Vice Admiral John Nowell and his 50-point plan to efficiently remove COVID vaccine recalcitrant sailors exercising their civil rights.

Today we have Navy SEALS the best of the best of the rest exercising their civil rights by ““The Navy servicemembers in this case seek to vindicate the very freedoms they have sacrificed so much to protect.” Sure.

So what do have here, competing demagoguery from Navy SEALS against the constitutional authority of one of their bosses CNP John Nowell OR as others on this blog have suggested is being fomented, Civil War manifested within the ranks of the Navy?
    John Paul Jones would have wept.

absolute galore
    Participant

Can the space aliens far behind?

Might be a blessed relief. I can hardly imagine space aliens being much worse than what we’re managing with homo sapiens pretending we are in the driver’s seat.

clown car

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Yes to both, demagoguery AND civil war, and already answered yesterday by this posse comitatus exclusive from Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-secret-commandos-shoot-kill-authority-were-capitol-1661330

1. So, posse comitatus is real and was invoked by some “authority” BEFORE January 6, 2021. Further proof that General Milley chair JCoS engaged in an insurrection against the POTUS on and before January 6, 2021, President Trump. The public record showed Milley engaged in this conspiracy to defraud the U.S. Government soon after the November 2020 Election aided and abetted by Nancy Pelosi. Milley’s conduct after the November Election showed erratic behavior consistent Shared Psychosis or as Robert Malone virologist popularized with the term mass formation psychosis. Let’s call it a Cult.

2. How different are Rogan/Malone from Fauci et al in seeking credit and a dominant voice over ideas, issues and information for which at best they rate partial credit? Does each Mass Formation Psychotic Movement require a counter-movement headed by nearly identical creatures in order to neutralize the insanity

Germ
    Participant

Did you know that, thanks to the enquiries of a German General Practitioner, Dr Keilich (below), it appears that the 2 suppliers to Pfizer/BionTech of the Lipid Nano Particles declare explicitly that these are for research only and, in the data sheet, that the “toxicological and pharmacological properties of this compound are not fully known”!

https://keilich.berlin/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Bildschirmfoto-2021-12-20-um-12.21.37.png
    (for the screenshot of Echelon’s datasheet)

And the whole page, half of which is in German

Begrenzte Informationen über die neuartigen Hilfsstoffe

It only gets worse by the day.

robertmp
    Participant

Thanks, Germ, I’ve missed your postings.

Susmarie108
    Participant

Thoughts?

YES. Am finishing up the new book: Global Crisis, National RENEWAL – A (Revolutionary) Grand Strategy for the United States written by CHS (Charles Hugh Smith). It is helping me see/understand/incorporate/translate potential solutions into a tangible/actionable plan. Am calling it “The Bridge to Somewhere….A ROADMAP for RENEWAL”.

In the book CHS identifies something he’s optimistic about – “An Unexpected Solution: A Secular Great Awakening”. Ilargi was on to a similar something in yesterday’s forecast summary! Failure of the “savior state” which includes the failure of all institutions (religious too), and “the failure of consumerism to fulfill core human desire for belonging, being valued and needed, earning dignity through contributing to a social PURPOSE larger than ourselves” – are part of the mix here. Exciting potential inn this material. More to come….heading to the Gallery for work, short on time today.

The Black
    Participant

“Follow the Money”. Such a simple concept. Do you think it works the same way in climate research? Do you know of a single private climate research entity?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Dept: Just For Laughs!

Following is independent media advise to us Canadians on Omicron:

Omicron is spreading rapidly, and hospitalization rates have ominously begun to climb. As a result, deathly sick patients have begun to monopolize hospital beds in the U.K. and New York. That means big trouble ahead for Canadian health-care systems already wearied by the pandemic.

But many Canadian public health officials along with dangerously incompetent premiers such as Alberta’s Jason Kenney and Saskatchewan’s Scott Moe have once again ignored the obvious. There is always a three-week lag between the beginning of the wave and its impact on hospitals and ICU units.

The math is simple. The more people the virus is allowed to infect, the larger the percentage of the infected will end up in hospital. …

… the rest:

How Citizens Should Respond to Omicron
    Seven prescriptions for cutting through the confusion to endure the big fifth wave.

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2022/01/03/How-Citizens-Should-Respond-Omicron/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=040122

… who needs CBC.

F.S.

Mr. House
    Participant

We’ve known all of this since 2020, its like they’re rehasing the entire year of 2020 over again and we haven’t learned a thing. Reeks of desperation

Omicron Variant Symptoms: Latest COVID ‘Making People Really Sick in a Different Way’

Mr. House
    Participant

Thanks for the article @henry, a great read

Noirette
    Participant

Bosnia become first country in Europe without COVID pass!

“Mirnes Ajanović defeated Bosnian Federal government.”

(from Dec. 7. He is a lawyer.) News in Eng.:

https://bit.ly/3mU691S

Dora
    Participant

Saagar Enjeti and Kristal Ball.

Saagar Enjeti: Fauci, CDC Admit Covid Restrictions BASED ON LIES

Germ
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Omicron is ending the Pandemic

1. Before covid, a lot of people had natural immunity.
    2. The more people that get Omicron then the more people get immunity.
    3. The more people get immunity the less chances of you getting Omicron.
    4. The stronger your immune system the lower your chances of needing medical help to fight Omicron.

those darned kids
    Participant

indeed; thanks, henry.

zerosum
    Participant

Get the booster shot, Before its too late, Before herd immunity stops the spread of Omicron, increase your chances of getting Omicron …. and survive the culling
    Don’t get swayed by what other countries are saying and doing.
    Only do what your prophets are telling you.
    (1/2 and 1/2 /s)

chooch
    Participant

Omicron has crowed out delta. ICU & death rates will start to rollover and drop. Either low vax states will start to look better than high vax states in a couple of weeks or they will converge to the same levels/rates (much lower). Even though it will be in our rear view mirrors, the pandemicists have no intention of turning loose their power or profits, much less confessing to their many crimes against humanity.

Omi

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2022/01/covid-resurgence-off-ivermectin.html

Jenny and I finished our courses of ivermectin Friday and Saturday. She had the longer course of treatment, since it began with exposure, but finished first.
    We both got gradual recurrence of symptoms after finishing ivermectin, notably starting with a metallic taste and increasing phlegmatic cough, and advancing to mild headaches, fatigue and mild temperature elevation (100.3F for me last night).

Jenny got a positive COVID rapid test this morning. Nobody showed up at the test site I went to. I waited for half an hour. I guess they are out sick.
    About 5 hours later, I did get a rapid Abbot test, which turned immediately and darkly positive as the nasal-swab juice hit the test line. Not everybody will understand how immediately happy this made me feel to finally have a positive COVID test result in my hands.
    It’s not on a database anywhere, but I’m posting a picture of it, taken in the car when we got home.

One of the family members that Jenny got exposed to before Christmas got better, and the other one got worse after finishing ivermectin, and hospitalized after a few days off of it, even though the full 5 day course was taken, and all of the other medicines and supplements were also continued.

We have started back on ivermectin. I feel good 5 hours later, and will report our response to treatment.
    This extended persistence and resurgence of the virus, whichever strain we have, comes as news-to-me.
    Live and learn…

Dr. McCollough Says Outpatient Treatments For COVID-19 Have Been Suppressed
    ​ ​“Lots of messaging on the vaccine, but zero mentioning on treatment, none. ​ ​And it’s been from the very beginning. There is a theme here, I hope everyone’s starting to get the theme. There is zero effort, interest, promotion, or care about early treatment, people who are sick with COVID-19,” said McCollough.
    ​ ​“But there is a complete and total focus on people who don’t have COVID-19 and giving them a vaccine.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-mccollough-says-outpatient-treatments-covid-19-have-been-suppressedCOVID test (+)

John Day
    Participant

Dr. Robert Malone’s assertions about “mass formation psychosis” in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic are underscored by the fact that authorities in the UK admitted to using “totalitarian” methods of “mind control” to instill fear in the population.
    Leaked details of UK government’s early pandemic response back up Dr. Malone’s assertions.

‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ Admittedly Used by Governments as Tool of Population Control

​5G regulation controversy: “Should we drop cals or airplanes?”
    ​ ​The Aerospace Vehicle Systems Institute (AVSI) and the Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics (RTCA) did independent evaluations and found that 5G base stations on the ground as well as 5G phones on a plane operating in the new frequencies may well overwhelm the radio altimeter filters and may lead to their misreporting of the distance to the ground.
    When that happens the results can be deadly:
    ​ ​Turkish Airlines Flight 1951 was a passenger flight that crashed during landing at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, the Netherlands, on 25 February 2009, resulting in the deaths of nine passengers and crew, including all three pilots.
    …​​The crash was caused primarily by the aircraft’s automated reaction, which was triggered by a faulty radio altimeter. This caused the autothrottle to decrease the engine power to idle during approach. The crew noticed this too late to take appropriate action to increase the thrust and recover the aircraft before it stalled and crashed.
    ​ ​Aircraft builders like Airbus and Boeing and altimeter producers like Garmin have asked the FCC to limit the use on the 5G frequencies near to the altimeter frequency ranges.
    ​ ​The FCC said no:
    Aviation industry concerns were detailed by AVSI in an October 2019 study. Garmin cited AVSI’s research in an FCC filing this week, saying it showed altimeters “subjected to simulated 5G interference sources” output misleading data on a plane’s height above the ground, and this incorrect data “would not be able to be detected by downstream safety-critical systems that enable safe operation of aircraft in all weather conditions.”
    ​ ​The FCC found that AVSI’s report “does not demonstrate that harmful interference would likely result under reasonable scenarios (or even reasonably ‘foreseeable’ scenarios to use the parlance of AVSI).”
    ​ ​For the FCC to do something one must prove that something harmful is likely to happen under reasonable scenarios.
    That is a good approach when the potential harm is a dropped phone call.
    But it is a bad approach when a potential harm is a dropped passenger airplane.
    Dropped airplanes are what the FAA is concerned about.​..
    ​ Starting January 5 2022 the telecommunication providers will activate the new frequencies on their 5G base stations in 45 major cities. If there is even the slightest hint that these may interfere, as is expected, with any radio altimeter the FAA will block any night or restricted visibility traffic to and from the related airport.
    ​”​S​tay tuned”, I guess…
    ​https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/01/airlines-and-wireless-companies-fight-over-5g-activation.html#more

upstateNYer
    Participant

@John Day: “This extended persistence and resurgence of the virus, whichever strain we have, comes as news-to-me.”

Yeah, agreed. The past 9 days has been interesting. Early on I thought I was going to sail through. Not so much. From feeling pretty ok middle of last week, to crashed in the space of 24 hours. I also have the “phlegmatic cough”. Mine was bad enough that I started nebulizing food grade hydrogen peroxide. Even that, despite drs saying it’s a miracle treatment, took a few days to do its work.

My family has Delta – all of us (adults – who knows with the 3 year old) lost our sense of smell at some point. Didn’t last long (couple days)

Dr Malone mentions in the Rogan interview that the idea Omicron is dominant in the US is based on modeling, not actual sequencing via testing (we sequenced a handful, then assumed case prevalence based on how much the model anticipates omicron will spread, blah, blah blah).

upstateNYer
    Participant

Another great Brownstone read:

They Said They Would Slow the Spread

John Day
    Participant

Steve Kirsch puts out a call-to-arms, if you work at an insurance company.
    He could really use certain relevant actuarial data…
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/if-you-work-at-an-insurance-company?r=n8j4a&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

upstateNYer
    Participant

@henry: I also meant to thank you. That was a great read. Clear, succinct, compelling.

John Day
    Participant

The Ethical Skeptic:
    Denial of Early Covid-19 Treatment – A Crime Against Humanity

Denial of Early Covid-19 Treatment – A Crime Against Humanity

John Day
    Participant

@upstate NYer: Yeah, living and learning… beats dying…

🙂

upstateNYer
    Participant

@John: yeah, I like learning. It’s what makes life worth living.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@John Day: Meant to ask, how is Jenny’s hospitalized family member doing? (… the other one got worse after finishing ivermectin, and hospitalized after a few days off of it, even though the full 5 day course was taken, and all of the other medicines and supplements were also continued …)

And, not to dismiss the usefulness of Ivermectin or other treatment protocols, but to me it does not seem anything is the “magic bullet” for the virus. Much like any other coronaviruses, I suppose, which we cannot successfully prevent after hundreds(?) of years of trying. It is what it is.

John Day
    Participant

The family member slept well, feels ok(ish) on high-flow oxygen and the standard hospital therapeutics. We are unable to modify the treatment in hospital.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

“Follow the Money”. Such a simple concept. Do you think it works the same way in climate research? Do you know of a single private climate research entity?

those darned kids
    Participant

doc day: “This extended persistence and resurgence of the virus, whichever strain we have, comes as news-to-me.”

my wife went up and down the alpha rollercoaster for 6 weeks march/april 2020. she first thought she had a “cold”, then ok, then “flu”, then ok, then covid*, then kinda ok, then ok.

*by then, the symptoms were the “classic” alpha set. she never had a test as it was in the height of THE BIG SCARY and the only option was going to the hospital for the test, but clinically, it was obvious.

now, she’s had to leave her job with a big jumble of muscle pains, cramps and spasms, nerve pains, breathing troubles and heart irregularities. this started in august of this year.

she’s seen every type of specialist (thanks, taxpayers!), but still no diagnosis. it seems the bugg might have acerbated some hidden immune condition, but…

good luck!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.