Debt Rattle July 1 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 1 2023

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

Celticbiker
    Participant

You really have to admire Hopper, he captured years ago, our fucked up world today. Like Orwell, that boy’s a genius. Was it a warning or conditioning you for what is coming?

Michael Reid
    Participant

“Today the Netherlands,
    tomorrow the world!”

Dutch farmers,
    beaten by police,
    protest the seizure of 3,000+ farms,
    to make way for immigrant housing

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/today-the-netherlands-tomorrow-the

on orders of Klaus Schwab

Oroboros
    Participant

Rainbow Woketard-turds in the Empire of Lies have destroyed the services as a career for many.

I’d pay good money to see a company of trans go toe to toe playing for ‘keeps’ with a company of Chechans

The Military Recruiting Crisis: Even Veterans Don’t Want Their Families to Join

https://www.wsj.com/articles/military-recruiting-crisis-veterans-dont-want-their-children-to-join-510e1a25?st=hwel6rdbizgol2b

Sky Nisperos’s grandfather came to the U.S. from Mexico, and became an American citizen by serving in the U.S. Navy. Her father, Ernest Nisperos, is an active-duty officer in the Air Force with two decades of service. For years, Sky planned to follow a similar path.

“I wanted to be a fighter pilot,” the 22-year-old said. “It was stuck in my head.”

Now, one of the most influential people in her life—her father—is telling her that a military career may not be the right thing…..

Changes may come too late for those about to graduate from high school or college. Sky Nisperos, who once dreamed of becoming an Air Force pilot, graduated from the University of Oklahoma in May. Her plan now, she said, is to become a graphic designer.”

Sky Nisperos

Oroboros
    Participant

They’ll lie about anything and the Sheeple will lap it up

Just a coincidence

Jo Lindner, a YouTube training star known as Joesthetics, died Friday of an aneurysm.

He was 30 and his death was confirmed by friends.

The German fitness influencer had 8.5 million Instagram followers, and his videos had almost 500 million views on his YouTube channel.

Oroboros
    Participant

after receiving four COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, causing significant bloodwork changes and diagnosed micro clots.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

after receiving four COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, causing significant bloodwork changes and diagnosed micro clots.

Verba deficere.

Dr. D
    Participant

“…people who choose and work to NOT know something, are doing so because they do now want to become aware of the fact that the undesirable consequence they’re trying to avoid is something that resulted from their own mis-doing, and they knew it from the git go.”

Yes, and thus the murder-suicide spectrum. At this point, we’re mostly in the camp that you did know, or so easily could. You chose not to. How are the death rates 2018, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23? See anything interesting there?

What Benton is intimating though is really: it’s Shame. They’re Ashamed. From the inside. They know without knowing, before asking, that’s how they know ahead not to ask, not to talk. And they’ll do ever-so much more now to defend mass murder rather than eat crow and experience shame. That’s the “Ed Dowd was dead wrong” Substack. Sadly. The more people are involved, the more ways, the more brazen, the BETTER it works, instead of the worse. You remember Gobbels, right, acolyte of Bernays and Madison Avenue? “Tell the Big Lie.”

“‘The EU is on the brink of bankruptcy,’ says Hungary’s Orbán at EU summit

Been on the brink for almost 2 years. I need more than that.

the entire city is on fire, in what can no longer be called “riots.” The immigrants are killing cops and seizing their weapons. This is now a war.”

Huh. Funny. Is this what we said the Whoooooooole time, not because of the (insert place/person/color/religion here) but because importing desperate people from former war zones who have an clashing and alien culture ALWAYS causes this. Always. ALL-WAYS. Always always always, 100% of the time in history. “Oh Docktor, you so mean and racist. Why you no want 50 million non French (Belgian, Danish, Swedish, Canadian, American…) here?” On boats. Paying more than fixing 100 Flints to bus and house them.

Why? BECAUSE EVERYBODY WILL BE KILLED. You fools. Immigrant and citizen alike. And your kids, by the way. Yes, help them in their home countries, primarily by NOT BOMBING THEM. But for the love of God don’t bring them here except in numbers such as can be peacefully digested, with proper law and vetting.

Sorry. It’s no fun to say I told you so when you jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, the world’s most obvious self-destruction, and you-all finally hit the water and go splat. What can I do? Btw, as an American, I am of course essentially pro-immigration. But as a Constitutionalist, I am also pro-law. These two are never in conflict unless forced to with breathtaking logical contortions, as we see today. And France is why.

France is also the bellweather. Wait til it gets this rough in Sweden. They’ll be deported back (to Africa for instance) and be glad to be Gone Baby Gone. Leave rough areas to the culture that already knows how to approach it. Culture means something. It’s not nothing. It matters.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.