Debt Rattle July 21 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 21 2022

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@wdt from yesterday: Late comment 07/20/22

As a beekeeper, I gotta say WOW! The glass ceiling idea is brilliant! The usual treatment for hive robbing is to so restrict the size of the entrance to the hive-being-robbed that the guard bees therein have a fighting chance of repelling the robbers.

Thanks for this.

Bill7
    Participant

Cypress is a really nice tree, and wood.
    I knew it as “Juniper” as a kid, and the scent was too strong. Then I came across it as used for the back and sides of Blanca flamenco guitars; its quick response and some kind of intrigue
    to the sound made an impression.

The wood is easy to work, but depending on the tree and how it was handled, can
    tend to crack, and also crumble(?), even in vertical-grain stock. It planes pretty well with a sharp tool,
    but tearout can be an issue. A fun challenge, I like cypress.

Bill7
    Participant

Adding: Cypress is not easy to bend; it has a lot of “fight” in it. My guess is
    that that’s a net-positive for the sound.
    Quick, high heat, not much added moisture, not too much bending at one time seems best to me.

Bill7
    Participant

Was it J.R. “Bob” Dobbs who coined the phrase “High Weirdness by Mail” ?

If it was not, it should have been: we’re
    all living in that domain now, even those intelligent few who are not directly using the darpaNest.

Bill7
    Participant

Looks like House moved on.
    Smart guy, I think.

Bill7
    Participant

The Image-saturation is way, way down today.

Interesting.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

At the wind farm PR event, Biden said he was going to declare a “Climate Emergency” to pass “Executive Orders” to stop “Climate Change”.

Except that none of those three things exist. I didn’t know the President could just do whatever he wants without any input or money from Congress. Must be some new form of government I haven’t heard about.

Bill7
    Participant

Cypress needs to be well under 2mm for decently smooth and consistent bending, I think. Even then I find it not easy.
    Really nice wood, though, and the scent
    is wonderful. I *think* it tends to reinforce primary resonances: if the cavity resonance is not well below A, that note is likely to predominate.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The budget is just there (1) to put out the illusion of democratic control by elected officials, and (2) to hide the true extent of dollar printing from the eyes of the world, so they can’t assess the extent of dollar devaluation.

Meanwhile, it is now a fact that the government can keep two sets of books, so it is impossible to believe the information about what it spends that it puts out.

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    Bill7
    Participant

> I *think* it tends to reinforce primary resonances <

More should be said about this, I think:
    some woods IME make a clearly-defined transition between the mentioned resonances; some others tend to create a definite coloration. To my
    ear cypress is in the latter group, along with various “maples”, and walnuts (and maybe other fruitwoods, too, though I’m less certain about the latter). That’s not to say that it *generally* sounds like them.. I do think that cypress wood can help a maker
    better define an instrument’s proportions.

cloudhidden
    Participant

@ Farmer McGregor & WDT Thanks for passing on the glass ceiling trick. Sometimes robbing is a problem for us as well. We usually use the wet sheet method. Works a bit, but not great. This year, no robbing yet, but we are just about to rob them ourselves….we call it harvesting honey, the bees see it differently.
    After many years of persistent work in soil building and finding varieties that work here, the garden is doing extremely well. Are trying our hand with a couple of porkers too.

Bill7
    Participant

Cypress can have a beautifully burnished appearance right off the plane, if the blade is truly sharp, and the cutting angle is not too high. No “finishing”
    needed.. on the other hand, it is very
    difficult to scrape well, IME.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Bill7

The best gardener that I ever knew told me the secret to her success. She said that plants are just like every other living thing. They want food and water and to be otherwise left the hell alone.

Bill7
    Participant

Thanks for that, DBS. Understanding a plant’s needs can be a little confusing.. I keep trying, and am happy as hell that the tiny garden is doing ok.

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes, jsnyder, and we’re not sure exactly how that comes about. We have heard that they have counterfeit Treasuries. But paper is so passe’. Now they have counterfeit computer-clicks, where accidentally they can digitally counterfeit Treasuries.

Or: as it is said Sachs and Morgan do, hypothecate one Treasury into two. Or ten. Or a thousand. And “Borrow” against it. These details may matter, but not so much yet.

Adding: even THIS was not enough for Bush and the Dulles brothers. They still had to start gun and drug running, human trafficking cartels to self-fund because an extra trillion missing as seen in the Pentagon budget on 9-10-01 was not enough to fund them.

Hey, I’m at a loss where that much money can go. Unless it’s into space, DUMB bunkers, connecting tunnels, and secret bioweapons labs. I mean: you do the math. That kind of money would bend time itself. Clue: CAFitts noted that she could track it by the math of major elevator companies, independent of commercial real estate. Hmmmm…..

Did Biden have a meeting scheduled in the next 10 days”?

Biden said yesterday he has cancer. But that’s ridiculous, his handlers say, don’t believe a word this man says: he doesn’t have cancer. Pshfff. …Although he said he did.

What are we supposed to do with that? Or MSNBC? Who constantly rephrase, or more accurately just make up what he said, like translating the Delphi Oracle or speaking in tongues? Does he? And is now going to chemo? Or doesn’t he, and the vaccines don’t work? The world will never know because everything they say and do, is a lie.

Phoenix, that’s exactly the line of thinking I’m talking about. If we admit X, then Y? And if X exists, then we’re saying X is never in use anywhere? Y? The arithmetic doesn’t add up. Doesn’t that mean one of these factors is false? Yes, “X” IS in use somewhere. Already. And who would you trust to use it?

But something else too: how many times, like the spy plane or space program, or Plunge Protection Team, or in the case “weather control” either primitive or well developed, do things have to exist, then not exist, then exist again, before somebody can notice?

Plant grapes. Then you can do basically nothing and eat for the next 100 years.

oxymoron
    Participant

The ecosophia article presented a good alternative angle to ‘the conspiracy theorists’ but failed to acknowledge the deep failings and destruction fostered and actually delivered over the years by the technosphere and its maniacal managerial class of Swabbs.
    Has he actually tried to buy wood? Or fish, or nutrient dense vegetables?
    Also I believe he misses the Dulles and Kissengers and Morgans in the overall picture.

oxymoron
    Participant

Grapes are one of my favourites here, 5 varieties and paper-bagged just dry on the vine for school lunches. Months of delicious goodness. Apples, plums are the easy as and store as dried fruit effortlessly as well. Lastly in my climate – Jujube as above and un-killable like the Pashtun who incidentally grow them as well.

oxymoron
    Participant

Grapes are one of my favourites here, 5 varieties and paper-bagged just dry on the vine for school lunches. Months of delicious goodness. Apples, plums are the easy as and store as dried fruit effortlessly as well. Lastly in my climate – Jujube as above and un-killable like the Pashtun who incidentally grow them as well.

Bill7
    Participant

I read JM Greer’s latest thing, and found
    it pointedly inaccurate, and even pointedly deceptive. For one (big) thing, he seems
    not to notice that the tools for technocratic control and much greater, more prevalent, and far more *totalizing*
    than they were fifty years ago..

You can find many, many
    pieces like that one
    around in “alt” media: “no need to worry
    about the ruling class and their technocrat lackeys: they’re clueless!”

I don’t agree.

Bill7
    Participant

Sorry for the typos in my comment above.
    “and” in the second sentence should be “are”; you can figger out the rest, I think.

Below I will provide my full list of online commentators I unhesitatingly trust:

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The ecosophia article (Author: John Michael Greer) presented a good alternative angle to ‘the conspiracy theorists’ but failed to acknowledge the deep failings and destruction fostered and actually delivered over the years by the technosphere and its maniacal managerial class of Swabbs.

Somewhat less usually, it also attracted a great deal of attention from conspiracy theorists around the world, who made the same kind of hay out of it that their equivalents did two decades ago from George Bush’s offhand remark about a “new world order.”

Veracious Poet
    Participant

You’d fight and you were right
    But they were just too strong
    They’d stick it in your face
    And let you smell what they consider wrong
    That’s why I say hey man, nice shot
    What a good shot man

Bill7
    Participant

Did J.R. “Bob” Dobbs need all those
    exclamation marks?

I don’t remember as that he did. Good dude, he was.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Senators ask FDA leaders if food safety is a priority at the agency

The question members of a Senate subcommittee wanted answered by FDA officials involved how to make food safety a priority at the agency. The FDA commissioner said much of the answer would come out when a “top to bottom” review of the agency has been completed.

“Is food safety a priority at the FDA?” asked subcommittee chair Sen. Tammy Baldwin in her opening remarks. “The easy answer is funding, but that is not the only answer.”

The FDA commissioner assured the senator that food safety is a priority for him and said he anticipates a future where food safety is better. He also said the agency has good staff but they need more resources. More staff is also needed and is one of his priorities.

Senators ask FDA leaders if food safety is a priority at the agency

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Rand Paul: Democrats’ proposed tax hike would hit 8.3M small businesses…

Democrat-backed tax hike would fall on more than 62% of America’s small businesses

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/rand-paul-democrats-proposed-tax-hike-would-hit-small-businesses

WES
    Participant

I noticed today that the Ukraine has even disappeared from the Saker and the Moon of Alabama.
    I guess they got the message that the Ukraine is no longer news! I think the Russians are still canceling Ukrainians.

Build Back Worst

I see the European central bank finally raised interest rates 0.5%. Japan surely follows after the WEF’s Abe warning.

This is likely the first time in your life time when central bankers have started raising interest rate after the world has already entered a recession. Don’t be surprised because the central bankers all have to keep the goals of the WEF’s Build Back Better at the top of their agenda now.

Central bankers play a critical role in achieving Build Back Worst. Raising interest rates is supposed to fight inflation. But rising energy prices has been driven not by rising demand but by the WEF reducing energy supplies. Rising interest rates do however reduce energy demands by reducing economic activity. Like all good little communist, first they destroy the existing infrastructure, so they can Build Back Worst.

I don’t think I have to tell you who Build Back Worst are targeting.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

A weed killer called glyphosate — and sold as Roundup — has been found in urine samples of 80 percent of participants in a study.

In 2015, The World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer classified glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic to humans.” However, the US Environmental Protection Agency said there’s nothing to worry about, suggesting that it “is unlikely to be a human carcinogen.”

Additionally — Bayer, the pharmaceutical company that owns Roundup — has stood firm in its stance that glyphosate is not harmful to humans. A spokesperson for the company told Insider that the exposures to glyphosate described in the CDC report are “well below established safety thresholds” that would indicate a risk to human health.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/toxic-weed-killer-found-in-most-peoples-urine-study-finds/

Michael Reid
    Participant

The “Russian sanctions” boomerang hollowed out Europe´s economic underpinnings. Accordingly, the euro started its downfall as the most visible negative outcome derived from the EU´s unwarranted Russophobic policies. Meanwhile, both Anglo-Saxons Plan A (“lets all rape Russia together”) and alternate Plan B (“lets rape Europe with UK help instead”) have unfolded in plain sight. So with the sudden and sharp devaluation of the European euro — and with the realization that plan A is now fully out of the question — now plan B is getting ready to kick in. In parallel, it is now becoming clear that the world will probably split into two competing areas, in which case the BRICS-non-NATO countries will need to find and implement their own currency — possibly based on commodities — something which requires time and negotiations. Or quite possibly through a brand new international BRICS bank with currency swap arrangements or ´special´ SDRs as recently suggested, which also require time. So, in order to continue their “normal” lives — besides the now-troubled traditional Western currencies — all nations may also soon end up needing either Rubles or gold or Renminbis or, in some special cases, the proper barter swaps partners, formulations, and procedures based on the pivoting price of gold as reference.

Western currencies will fail

citizenx
    Participant

Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up ‘The Science’ On Lockdowns, Social Distancing

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-birx-admits-she-and-fauci-made-science-lockdowns-social-distancing

“Our report-writing routine soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit” Birx/Fauci

Make it up as we go along. Fabricating and lying to lockdown, mask, social distance, to terrorize and destroy the social structure and lives. Then force vaccinate the world.

Both political parties in collusion. Biden’s mandates are crimes against humanity. Both parties need to be destroyed, but Americans are ignorant cowards and will destroy each other rather than do the right thing.

conspiracy
    kən-spîr′ə-sē
    noun
    -An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
    -A group of conspirators.
    -An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

Not a conspiracy? No Crimes committed? Mass Psychosis Hypnosis. Disgraceful and disgusting.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up ‘The Science’ On Lockdowns, Social Distancing

John Day
    Participant

Good On Ya, Oxymoron. Yep, Greer steers clear of tinfoil-hat stuff, but is still useful. He gets to the point by painting incompetence as the threat, when it is just one feature of the threat, and often servesa s a defense.

TAE Summary
    Participant

This is a test

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.