Debt Rattle July 20 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 20 2022

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Bill7
    Participant

I think that much on this Darpanet that is said to be decrying the ruling-class Project, is actually normalizing it through repetition (note all their images, images, images). Mine is an unpopular take for sure, but not necessarily a wrong one.

V. Arnold
    Participant

I think that much on this Darpanet that is said to be decrying the ruling-class Project, is actually normalizing it through repetition (note all their images, images, images)

I agree…
    Words used to be the powerful medium; but in today’s shallow intellect, images are the preferred media.
    They are the lazy humans method to information; well chewed and easily digested as delivered…accuracy is irrelevant…

Dr. D
    Participant

The concept is, Globalists make each nation make ONE thing. Then it has to be shipped worldwide in trade. This gives them a prefect tollbooth for rentier class, where international banking – and ONLY international banks – as well as Oceana’s Navy, control everything and extract their tax. We have always been at war with Oceana.

At the same time, each individual nation is helpless as they are not self-sufficient, and whether it’s oil or chips, they can’t break free, go to war, or do any other sovereign action because the rentier banks will shut down the tollbooths and embargo them. As we see every day in Venezuela and Ecuador.

This is why Russia is such a threat, and to some extent, America.

WES, yes, but then the 2nd Army exists out here, with the People. And we will mop the floor with them, nit just because every wargame showed the American people destroying the Army in a war, but because all decent soldiers, who have morals, follow orders, and don’t wear high heels (and aren’t vaccinated) will be out here with us. Oh and the flower of generations won’t be shot, maimed, and killed overseas like the last 30 years, but at home in their towns building stuff.

The only downside is, in that situation it may be necessary to have a civil war to prove the point of who’s master. Who’s in control. And the U.S. Army would then be so feckless they would shoot randomly, shoot each other, drop bombs on the wrong target, and sail the wrong seas like Liz Truss does. However, facing off in the woods with the enemy that is law-abiding Americans, they would not be a threat to us in the slightest. They don’t believe in guns or in following orders.

wdt
    Participant

>– An experienced beekeeper told me to watch out for a raid by other hives on my new hive. He said once it happens there’s no stopping it

I, to, am an experienced BK
    “Robbing” is REALLY annoying
    There is a trick, quite often works
    On the robbed hive, an empty super with a glass lid
    Shade with cover spaced on bricks
    Robbers fly up, bang heads on glass,
    after a few days smell ‘wrong’ for original hive
    New hive becomes strong from tricked robbers
    A form of judo

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.