Debt Rattle June 16 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 16 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Wassily Kandinsky Moscow II 1916   • Human Cells Can Write RNA Sequences Into DNA (STD) • WHO ‘Highly Compromised’, Unfit To Lead COVID-19 Invest
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 16 2021]

Germ
    Participant

Great interview with Bret Weinstein, but now as interviewee, on the lab leak hypothesis and censorship.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

It’s worth watching the rest of the Heidegger tweeted segment (linked in the tweet) where a woman explains that the oil and gas industry is preparing to replace all workers vaccinated with mRNA within the next three years. Obviously this means that at the very least they are expecting to have problems with these employees in the near future. Where are they getting their information from? That would be interesting to know, also, will the insurance companies start drawing similar conclusions?

I’ve been thinking about why there’s nothing in the MSM about adverse reactions and, beyond any grand conspiracy, I reckon it’s a simple question of buyer’s remorse whereby very many in the MSM have actually followed their own advice and got the vaccine. They themselves now don’t want to hear that they might have made a terrible mistake and so they double down with promoting the vaccines as there’s safety in numbers.

Germ
    Participant

19-Year-Old College Freshman Dies From Heart Problem One Month After Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

https://archive.vn/NawP4#selection-1179.0-1179.186

Germ
    Participant

Asymptomatic COVID spread used to shut down the economy and close schools was false: in fact, it was a lie

Paul Elias Alexander, PhD, Parvez Dara, MD, MBA, Howard Tenenbaum, DDS, PhD

Asymptomatic COVID spread used to shut down the economy and close schools was false: in fact, it was a lie

Django
    Participant

I’m sure many of you have come across this witty meme:

Those who think that the Covid19 will modify their genetic makeup should see it as an opportunity.

It doesn’t sound quite so funny anymore does it?

Django
    Participant

Covid 19 vaccination I mean. (G.Note to self Get it right the first time).

Germ
    Participant

Extraordinary:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Myopericarditis Data for United States 6 to 29 Year Olds, Comparing <6-Months of Covid-19 Vaccines vs. >20 Years of Influenza Vaccines

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E38KGVSWYAgGugi?format=png&name=medium

Germ
    Participant

In a prospective study of hospitalized COVID-19 patients from Italy (n=103), low levels of Vitamin D were independent predictors of COVID-19 severity and mortality.

https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12879-021-06281-7

Germ
    Participant

Discussion of the role of Zinc (and Copper) in the response to Sars-Cov-2 infection.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531721000300#fig0001

Germ
    Participant

Covid vaccine to be compulsory for England care home staff

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57492264

Germ
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

I just finished reading the piece that Germ posted yesterday from “The Conservative Woman”, and I found the last few paragraphs especially poignant:

Mandela was right. Courage is not the absence of fear. It’s OK to have been scared by this virus. Courage is the triumph over fear. And we all need to strive to accomplish it.

It’s a hell of a task because this is true, that men think in herds and go mad in herds, but they only recover their senses one by one.

It’s a tough task ahead. In order to go back to normal, we need to mount an unprecedented awareness campaign to kill this harmful narrative, this deadly narrative of fear and malarky.

And then after that, we have to do some more work. It’s not simply, ‘Get rid of this fear.’ We need to look very carefully at what failed. What safeguards do we need to prevent this kind of situation from ever happening again. Thank you.

I think I eventually came around not only on account of the rank injustice of sick people being denied the medicine that could help them (I’m actually starting to admire and respect my state’s ueber-conservative aging frat-boy Senator Ron Johnson, and six months ago I would have smashed my keyboard before ever writing such a statement), but also because I’m sensitive to feeling as though I’m being manipulated and pushed around. I really have to think and hope that I’m not the only one who was swept up in the initial wave of hysteria who has been feeling this way for a few months now. I’m actually at the point now wear I would actually kind of like to burn the two cloth face-masks I own (one deep bluish-indigo, the other deep purplish-indigo) in my mini-charcoal-grill!

Michael Reid
    Participant

The paper in Germ’s comment #77483 shows how everything COVID has been a LIE

Dr. D
    Participant

“B3 is now official code for both The Great Reset and the New Green Deal.”

Escobar also believes they are the same thing. As you could tell by the same cause, methods, and goals. If both guys are kicking toward the same pitch, they’re probably members of the same team. And they have something else in common: both will kill billions and install technofascism and neofeudalism. We noticed.

Anyway, I’m thrilled to see everyone making fun of these useless, stupid, insulated, out-of-touch, hypocritical elites. When you reach that point in the public awareness, they realize they’re so bad that you could literally pick a random car mechanic or HVAC tech and they’d be a better leader. Like: literally any normal human is both smarter and better for the people. At that point the next question is: why not do that?

Actually, there are qualifications, and the society itself is so cripplingly immoral that would not be a good idea: see the French Revolution vs America’s founders, but that’s the mental realization that change can happen and we can make it. WE are the leaders, the government, not the hollow puppets and idiot sons of the G7, tottering dinosaurs 100 years old. …No offense to present dinosaurs. You know if you’re keeping up or a fossil.

“Bipartisan Support for a Government-Backed Digital Dollar (MW)”

And thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat’s why that won’t work. Besides, if it’s bipartisan, you know it’s bad. Any good for the people is fought tooth and nail to the death, starting with the most fake, vicious lies they can fabricate from thin air. I don’t see that, and the illegal arrests we grown so accustomed to. Therefore: it is bad.

“The G7’s Reckless Commitment to Mounting Debt (Lacalle)”

Hahahahahaahahaha! As if we were ever going to pay it back! As if ANYONE was ever going to pay it back! Tra-la! Even a dollar! Muppets.

Conclusion: if we’re never paying it back, we are defaulting. Prepare accordingly.

Btw, the “debt” that’s owed is to us, the people. It seems like bondholders, but really they are social promises. That’s what they’re not going to deliver. NHS, pensions, social security. Oh and any security at all, like police, fire, military… The rich are going to buy that themselves, as they have already with “defund the police”. I don’t see them going without police and security and consequences $30,000 in armed security for any Mayor; only the poor. It’s Soooooooooo much better with no police since then G4S can do whatever they want to you, like the old strikebreakers and railroad bulls. Beat you, bury your body? There’s no police: who would look? So: perfect world in my opinion. The rich get everything, including the right to defend themselves and survive: the poor are killed by the hundred-thousands in organized crime and stochastic terrorism. The Constitution ceases to exist. What’s not to like? Surely Brazil, Columbia, and China are the envy of the world, right?

I hate to even broach it because nobody cares, but, you C O U L D have a limited government and equality under the law with the idea that “all men are created equal.” Crazy I know; I’m told such beliefs are the sole purview of terrorists. Nevermind: I don’t know why I brought it up.

“AG Merrick Garland Raises as Many Questions as He Answers (Turley)”

Rights and equality under the law like with Assange. Who isn’t a citizen. And isn’t in the country. So Garland is claiming sovereignty over the solar system. Right.

Btw, Veritas, which merely posts whole videos end-to-end are ALSO not journalists, they “selectively and deceptively edit.” By posting the whole videos. End to end. Logic!

“Julian Assange: The Man Who Knew Too Much (LAP)”

As yesterday, Brian Williams and Rachel Maddow…and Amy Goodman, and Eric Bolling, and certainly Mika Brzezinski all the way back to Walter Cronkite and Joe Pulitzer “Remember the Maine!!” also all knew. They REFUSED TO REPORT.

If I’d written all the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people – including me – would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism.” — Hunter S. Thompson

EVERYBODY knew. They just won’t TELL you. That is: they’re LYING.

Why?

“The truth is like poetry. And people fucking hate poetry.” — The Big Short

Leading to:

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” –Dresden James

What?

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” — CIA director William Casey

Everybody knew. I’m nobody, and if –I– can know, sitting at home, everybody knows. They just lie from skin-eyes to sunset. Each breath, every utterance, grunt and sigh, they lie some more.

Talk about the “straight and narrow way”? Here’s a quote on compromise, getting along by at last just not telling the truth: “‘Tis a tangled, tangled web we weave / when first we practice to deceive.” –Walter Scott (not Shakespeare)

Or this one? What happens when you leave the narrow way?

Midway upon the journey of our life
    I found myself within a forest dark,
    For the straightforward pathway had been lost.

Ah me! how hard a thing it is to say
    What was this forest savage, rough, and stern,
    Which in the very thought renews the fear.
    So bitter is it, death is little more.” –Dante Alighieri

Stop lying. If nothing else, you make ME seem like a raving lunatic.

The king and the poisoned well

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Very predictably, the replies to Senator Johnson’s tweet sharing the letter is filled with the insufferable sheep-bleating of Team-Bluetards. Perhaps another reason why I was so resistant to taking the pandemic “red pill” at first was that I knew deep down that once you do it, you will eventually have to go the entire proverbial nine yards.

Dr. D
    Participant

Following tiny house movement and “own less: do more”, I see a lot of these: “In Praise of Small Menus True luxury is having someone else make decisions for you.” Yes, when you’ve truly “Made it”, when you’re truly rich, you’ll own nothing and like it. You won’t work, everyone else will make your decisions for you, and at last you can re-ascend the birth canal and become and infant again, bawling about nothing while everyone pays attention to you.

This literal article says, “The first New York City restaurant I fell in love with served only one thing. I had not known this was a possibility. I had never encountered a restaurant that did not require me to make any decisions at all. Here is how it worked: You showed up at dinnertime. You got dinner. You didn’t have to take responsibility for your choices, because there were no choices. I felt like a very sophisticated baby. What I mean is, it was perfect.”

This, and not working, is what Columbia graduates from Brooklyn want. To work hard, drink beer, shoot fireworks, and jump into the old quarry in the pale moonlight is what the rest of America wants. That is, to DO things and not be a baby. So historically, one of these nations fights, and one is subjugated. Which is which?

This downscaling “The liberation of no longer trying.” “How being successful makes you unhappy” is 1/10th of Firefox’s pocket promo articles now. The usual culprits — because where do you possibly find people stupid enough to write this trollop? — are Vox, Wired, Narrative, The Atlantic. (Emerson is rolling in his grave. “Hitch your wagon to a star“)

So the sales is B3: “You’ll own nothing and you’ll LIKE it!” Because, at this point, Millennials never will. They simply can’t catch up and with health care and estate tax, can’t inherit. BlackRock is insuring they can’t buy houses — again. No wonder they’re communists. Redistribution is grabbin’ some yummy stuff or you won’t get any at all. Hey wait: I thought property is theft? So why you want some?

Very interested in the active placement of this non-stop push though. That takes $$ and a plan.

“Drought Is Here to Stay in the Western U.S. How Will States Adapt?
    Drought “is not a temporary condition we can expect to go away, but rather something we have to deal with,” one expert said.”

Note to experts: the ENTIRE West is a desert. Always has been. This “expert” didn’t notice there were just epic 200-year floods through most of the U.S., crushing combines and grain silos, breaking levees and burying towns. Conclusion? Experts say it never happened. We’ve been in drought doncha know? After being wrong there would be no floods, then that it would be only floods, that there would be non-stop hurricanes instead of all-time low hurricanes, they now say “the drought is here to stay.” Yeah, right. Sure, maybe. But the only certainty from your predictions is that YOU for sure don’t know better than a Magic 8-Ball. “Outlook not so good.”

Mr. House
    Participant

Now Now Dr. D, i’m a Millennial. We aren’t all frothing idiots.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Dr. D: It ain’t just the west of the country. At least one section of Wisconsin is experiencing drought conditions, so I would imagine there are other places in similar straits east of the Big Muddy.

Mr. House
    Participant

Don’t agree with all of this but i think its not to far off the mark, thoughts?

“If you look around at the various tribes of lunatics in the pantheon of modern leftism, the quest for structure is clear. The Antifa goofballs are motivated by alienation and atomization. They are urban consumers with no purpose other than to consume. The females howling about male privilege are unmarried and childless, thus lacking the structure in which a woman can blossom. The Left is nothing but stray dogs looking for home, longing for the leash.

This is why the so-called conservatives wanted the war against the Muslims to be the new Cold War and why they rant about Russia today. As the late John McCain used to say, they want to be part of a cause bigger than themselves. A holy cause provides a reason to instill discipline. It may be what is behind the ruling class paranoia about imaginary white supremacy. It gives them a purpose and therefore a structure to their otherwise disorganized minds.

Like the Muslim panic, these new panics – and Covid can be viewed in this light as well – will fail due to a lack of reality. The Muslims were never a serious threat to anyone but themselves and maybe their neighbors. White supremacy is a figment of the fevered imaginations of liberal women who read too many bodice rippers. Even China is looking like a poor stand-in for the Devil. These are not real threats, so they can never be the organizing issue of a new American creed.”

Mr. House
    Participant

“Liberal democracy has become an octopus with its tentacles wrapped around various parts of society. One tentacle is the moralizers assaulting us with the latest fads from corporate HR. Another tentacle is consumerism strip mining the traditions and history, the social capital, that are the foundation stones of society. Another tentacle is finance capital skimming a bit from every transaction without adding anything back. Every tentacle has a corresponding one to help it fight off attacks.”

Mr. House
    Participant

“That is the primary defense of the system. All critics are herded into this set of false choices the system maintains. If you do not like that state-sponsored hedge funds are hoovering up single family homes, you have two choices. One is you can throw in with the loons and their bizarre defense of bourgeoise decadence. The other is you can waste your time making an economic argument claiming that the “market” will solve the problem if we worship it more.”

Mr. House
    Participant

“The point of democratic systems is for the public to have a say in how public policy is formulated and a veto over the final result. In reality, it offers false choices controlled by a narrow elite. The narrow elite hides in the shadows of a mythical beast called the general will or the invisible hand of the market. It is a curtain behind which stands the ruling class. In the end, it is looking like what Marxism and liberal democracy have always claimed to oppose.”

zerosum
    Participant

Biden-Putin Theater

I’ve got interesting thing to do with my life.
    Why would anyone be motivated to be their puppeteer.
    (A thankless, unrecognized function.)
    ———–
    .” ….the list of very competent medical professionals, who are getting banned, deleted, ostracized, keeps growing.

The reality is we can’t afford not to ask questions, and we can’t afford to stifle questions and dissent. We need every voice.

I don’t know who are the puppeteer.
    Why would they give up their life goal, ambition, success of being a puppeteer based on what I say.
    Better people than me have failed to replace the puppeteers.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Mr. House: And the bleating, blithering insanity of the entire arrangement becomes increasingly laid bare to anyone who is even half-awake as the resources necessary to keep the whole mess afloat start becoming increasingly scarce and things start breaking down. I shudder to my bones to imagine what will go down once the breakdown is seriously underway.

Mr. House
    Participant

I’ve thought about that. And its mainly the reason i’ve decided to go with the “rural” people. The cities will eat themselves alive before they try and move on to other areas like a hoard of locusts. I’ve got many friends who are “left” but i’ve lost loads of respect for them since trump was elected. And if things really get FUBAR, i don’t think they’ll manage well. Plus and its so strange, but the people in the “rural” areas actually strike me as more openminded these days. I know you have a history with the “right” (bible thumpers and such) but i find them to be more accepting these days. The left has fought so long with a “monster” that they’ve now become the monster themselves.

Mr. House
    Participant

intolerant and dogmatic

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I know you have a history with the “right” (bible thumpers and such)

Well, I’m increasingly realizing that this was the eighties and the nineties, and those days are gone and not coming back. The only thing that matters now is what are we going to do about this increasingly uncertain future we all face? I hope more and more members of Team Blue realize that we all need to burn our “team-shirts” whether these are red or blue, ditch all the fear and hate, and face the future as Team People. (And I think you said something to that effect a short while back.)

Mr. House
    Participant

I’ve lost that hope. Something terrible will have to happen first before people begin to come back to their sense. Obviously covid wasn’t that terrible 😉 but yes i agree. United we stand divided we fall.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’ll just say similar thoughts have occurred to me and leave it at that. 🙂

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/06/charm-initiative.html

I’m going on a charm initiative (I was going to say “charm offensive”, but it’s …).
    A couple of days ago I emailed the Medical Directors at my clinic about the Houston nurses (and others) fired for their refusal to accept experimental genetic engineering “vaccinations” into their bodies.
    I said that having given it deep consideration, and not thinking that our clinic would act this way (I don’t), that if such an edict came down from Washington I would have to resign my position.
    My statement of principle and position was politely received, with the reply that this was not a near-term consideration.
    I have made the loss of my services a set-piece going forward. I don’t really want that. I have worked 17 (discontinuous) years at this clinic. I am versatile in what services I can provide, broadly experienced, do very good work, as judged by patients and reviewers, grow the vegetable garden, and go pretty slowly. I am not “productive” as business managers judge those things, or as payers reimburse. I am a money loser.
    I have not taken a vacation, and have lost almost all of that time by not using it, in the 8 continuous years I have been working there recently. I work all day every Friday. Nobody wants to do that. I work a 12 hour long 8-hour shift, and I don’t leave until everything is done.
    Since I am not monetarily “productie”, I seek to be generally helpful and to prevent bad things from happening on my watches.
    Fifteen years ago, when “the kids” were teenagers, we sold the house and cars, and traveled around the world with bikes and backpacks.
    We were “home schooling” the kids. It worked out fine. They learned stuff. Nobody missed a year.
    Two places we visited taught the same lesson, Dachau concentration camp in Germany, and Tuol Sleng torture prison museum in Cambodia.
    The lesson was not that the people who did those things were monsters.
    The torturers and guards were ordinary people, which is a really important insight. They got mired in a sequence of slightly easier decisions to not quite do the right thing this time. They entered Hell gradually, having no-other-choice, each little step of the way, as they saw it.
    Things did not get better. Things did not go back to normal.
    Knowing this feature of history, one must determine how one would avoid getting caught in such a trap, should it be laid for them. One must act when one still has some autonomy. That is pretty early in the process, clearly before things “get bad”. When does the frog jump out of the progressively warming water?
    What might be the signal? You can see that I have chosen the signal of forced injection of genetic-engineering black-boxes, the elimination of personal choice regarding bodily autonomy, as my hill-to-die-upon.
    I’d rather not die on that hill, so to speak, but I can’t work in a setting that has adopted that human-as-property ethos.
    I’m going to find ways to be even nicer and more useful than usual. I think the vegetable garden emails that everybody likes are going to become a bit more frequent.
    The garden is producing. It’s June.

John Day
    Participant

Russian “charm offensive”: Thanks Wiggs. This is charming(ish) and not too long at all.
    ​Full video of Vladimir Putin playing the piano and singing “Blueberry Hill”. The Russian prime minister is used to taking to the stage, but this time it was not for one of his speeches.

​Please be informed that this article is Political Satire, a new category that Facebook (and the New York Times) had to discover after slandering the Babylon Bee as a far right extremist blog and censoring it.​
    It turns out that Political Satire is an old and constitutionally protected (as such things go) form of public speech.
    In Honor Of Pride Month, Biden Announces He Will Also Sniff Men’s Hair
    Biden was then quickly led off the podium by his wife before he could say any more.
    ​ ​”Every gender! I’ll sniff ’em all!” Biden yelled, protesting as he was dragged out of sight of the crowd.
    According to sources, no gay men have taken up Biden on his offer to sniff their hair. However, hundreds of straight male journalists have lined up outside the White House clapping and cheering, hoping for their chance to be sniffed by the President.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/in-honor-of-pride-month-biden-announces-he-will-also-sniff-mens-hair

​Black Holes can only get bigger.
    Damned, ultimately, no matter whether you do or don’t. (More Russian news.)
    ​ ​Splitting the gravitational wave data into time segments before and after the black holes merged, the researchers calculated the surface areas of the black holes in both periods.
    ​ ​The physicists found that the surface area of the new black hole was actually greater than the two initial black holes combined. The finding confirms a prediction made by famed scientist, Stephen Hawking, in the 1970s, in which he stated that black holes cannot decrease in surface area as it mirrored a rule in physics, that entropy or disorder can’t decrease over time.
    https://www.rt.com/news/526601-physics-black-hole-theory-hawking/

Mr. House
    Participant

Yes Dr. Day, Forced vaccination is also the hill i’ve decided to die on

sumac.carol
    Participant

In case you missed this: incredible presentation by Zach Bush explaining the vast impacts of glyphosate.

John Day
    Participant

Riding off to work early today. I’m going to plant a Mexican avocado Seedling that Jenny dropped off at the clinic, and write it up.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Apples of discord are falling from above. The top tier of power is terrified- the World Wide Web has allowed them to influence and direct the Narrative, but it has also connected those who aren’t buying it.
    To deflect the coming wrath, the top tier is doing what it has done throughout history: they are sowing chaos. False flags, trumped up charges, fake elections, blackmail (Panama Papers; Epstein, etc.), fake pandemics, deadly medical experiments, the baiting of enormous egos…all line the rabbit hole (of Caerbannog*) we find ourselves in.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public [let me adjust it: the World] believes is false”. (CIA Director William Casey 1981)
    “…We create our own reality…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.” (Karl Rove to Ron Suskind, cited in NYT Magazine, Oct 17, 2004). [Happy to supply the whole thing- I’ve had it on my refrigerator since I read it that day.]
    The Rove quote has always made me think of terrible children who spill the milk and while you’re cleaning it up they go and break a lamp, and while your picking up the pieces, they let the dog out, and while your chasing it down, they punch their little brother..]
    Apparently, empires are run by monstrous children who fear the rod and must keep the chaos going to evade it.
    Scientific advancement (like the internet) has nearly always abetted the entrenchment of the power of the top tier. It is a Victorian Christmas tree aglow with burning candles- enchanting but dangerous- that the naughty children will happily knock over to avoid the rod, even if it burns the house to the ground.

A merry mix of metaphors
    Is all that I have left
    The übermensch do as they wilt
    And leave us all bereft.

*Think Monty Python’s killer rabbit.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, if the grocery store I work at demanded that I get the death-vax, I would have to give in. The insurance I get from work is how I take care of my type 2 diabetes of now quite a few years, so my choice would be to take the jab and maybe suffer or even die, or lose my job (I’m not optimistic about getting another one at the age of 54, Milwaukee, like many big, blue cities, can be very unkind and unaccommodating towards those who don’t fit its mold exactly) and definitely suffer and eventually die. (And I’m really not in the mood to hear about any Internet message-board “miracle diabetes cures”, m’kay?) As it is, I have always had a difficult time imagining me sticking around in this incarnation for terribly much longer. Plus, I detest the very thought of becoming a burden to my mother and older brother and would probably prefer literally dying to that.

Interestingly enough, Wisconsin’s Republican state assembly did pass a bill aiming to outlaw employers demanding mandatory vaccinations (not sure if that would apply to any possible vax or just Covid-vax). Right now it’s languishing waiting for the also-Republican state senate to pick it up and vote on it. I can’t help but wonder if the state senate Republicans are the old-school rotarian sort of Republicans who blanch at the very thought of telling employers what they can do, even if they personally disagree with it. If the state senate passed it, there is an at least 50% chance our Democratic Governor Tony Evers (who I voted for back when the biggest issue I cared about was the vain hope of legalizing medicinal and recreational cannabis) would veto it. I don’t know if the Republican lege houses have enough of a majority for a veto override.

Mr. House
    Participant

Cancer is scarier than Covid, I suspect, and we are all supposed to believe cancer can be asymptomatic. (I don’t- I despise “wellness” programs that rarely address nutrition, but promote endless testing to “find” cancer early- which only allows them to proclaim success in their absurd “five year survival is cured” claim- or worse, “treat” cancers which don’t exist).
    I see the lie of asymptomatic-ness to be a precursor to a cancer “vaccine”, and I have no doubts it will be “discovered” that cancer is contagious.

About Dr. Fleming- I submit this. I truly believe the man is brilliant, but I fear he may have a jack-in-the-box ego.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.