Debt Rattle June 2 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 2 2021

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Bill7
    Participant

General comment: it’s a Wild Goose Chase: “Wuhan! Ft. Detrick! Hunter’s Laptop™! mcBiden! Recount!”

yadda-yadda, diversion and distraction

what’s the unmoved part? that’s what interests me.

Dave Note
    Participant

Ft Detrick was burning the candle at both ends, clandestine unreported military bio-weapons research and money grubbing Big Pharma clandestine gain of function research.

The Covid got out of Ft Detrick in late spring early summer of 2019.

The gain of function research funded by Fauci Faust to China provided the vector to fob the clusterfu*k off on Wuhan.

Who knows whether the original Covid-19 strain originated in China and was sent back to the US where it leaked. Anything is possible at this point.

But pinning it on China when it leaked in the US first and needed covering up is an act of war on the Chinese.

Big Pharma also has their finger prints all over this.

Django
    Participant

Kimo I get an Access Denied message on your link about the murdered doctors.

Kimo
    Participant

Murdered DC Army Doctors

@Django
    : the text from the website, WUSA9 TV, multiple links to videos, like this:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Police: 2 suspects arrested in double murder of military couple outside their Springfield home
    Ronnie Marshall, 20, and D’Angelo Strand, 19, are both facing two counts of second-degree murder and two counts of use of a firearm in a commission of a felony.
    Author: Khalida Volou (WUSA9), Bruce Leshan, Jess Arnold, Jonathan Franklin (WUSA9), Tom Dempsey (WUSA)
    Published: 10:07 AM EDT May 26, 2021
    Updated: 6:43 PM EDT May 28, 2021
    Facebook Twitter

SPRINGFIELD, Va. — Fairfax County Police say two suspects are now in custody in connection with the murder of a husband and wife, both military veterans, in Springfield. Fairfax County Police Chief Kevin Davis said the victims were “viciously shot and killed up close at point-blank range” on their front lawn Wednesday morning.

On Thursday, Fairfax County police released a photo of one of the men responsible: 20-year-old Ronnie Keandre Marshall. The other suspect that was arrested was later identified by authorities as 19-year-old D’Angelo Strand. Both men are facing two counts of second-degree murder along with two counts of use of a firearm in a commission of a felony.

The two men went before a Fairfax County judge Friday and were ordered held without bond.

“It is outrageous, and it is a real aberration for our community,” Fairfax County Commonwealth’s Attorney Steve Descano said.

Police said they believe the deaths are connected to a dispute or burglary at the house that they were called to just two days earlier.

Police identified the man and woman killed as 55-year-old Edward McDaniel Jr., and his 63-year-old wife, Brenda McDaniel. Edward McDaniel was currently an active duty full-bird colonel in the U.S. Army. It is not known at this time which branch of the military Brenda McDaniel served in. Major Ed O’Carroll of Fairfax Police described both victims as “physicians” and “honorable soldiers.”

The shooting happened just after 9 a.m. in the 8000 block of Flint Street, police said. There were family members inside the home when the shooting happened, Davis said. Everyone that was in the home has been relocated to a safe place.

Davis said one of the people inside the home may be the son of the victims. Investigators with the Fairfax County Police Department tell WUSA9 that the suspects and one of the victims’ family members are believed to be co-workers.

The motive for the shooting remains unknown, but police said they believe both Marshall and Strand are connected to Monday’s burglary at the home committed before Wednesday’s double murder.

Neighbors said friends of the son have been involved in trouble in the neighborhood before.

“The teenage kids, their friends are bad people,” Carlos Buendia, who lives just a few doors down from where the shooting happened, said. “They bring weapons into the neighborhood.”

Neighbor Juliana Buendia said she was shocked this incident happened in her neighborhood but said she’s sadly not surprised at where the crime happened.

“You never really see people coming and going,” she said. “It’s the only house where we don’t know anybody who lives here.”

Police said some neighbors witnessed the shooting, while others reported seeing the couple walking their dog right before the shooting.

“Nice people,” neighbor Frank Breen said. “We used to talk every time they come around walking with the dogs.”

The murders of the McDaniels are the ninth and tenth murders of the year in Fairfax County.

A probable cause hearing is scheduled for Aug. 9, at which point prosecutors will have to detail the case against Marshall and Strand, and possibly outline what could have allegedly motivated them to murder the mother and father in the front yard of their house in the prosperous Newington Forest neighborhood.

Bill7
    Participant

“..Ft Detrick was burning the candle at both ends, clandestine unreported military bio-weapons research and money grubbing Big Pharma clandestine gain of function research.
    The Covid got out of Ft Detrick in late spring early summer of 2019.
    The gain of function research funded by Fauci Faust to China provided the vector to fob the clusterfu*k off on Wuhan..”

Nice assertions, but how the f*ck would *you* know?

“Everybody wants you down the Hole that they’re in..” -R. Zimmerman

My claim: if it’s on this here darpaNet and has a substantial readership- say over a hundred viewers per day- it’s now gotten-to. That could certainly apply to what I just said, of course; you’ll have to decide for yourself, yourself, yourself.

B7

Bill7
    Participant

“..viciously shot..” gotta watch out for those “vicious” shootings, as opposed to the warm and fuzzy kind..

-IA all over it / more diversion and distraction

“that’s crazytalk!” ok

Dave Note
    Participant

Zerohedge has a Big Win

Email Shows Researcher Who Funded Wuhan Lab, Admits Manipulating Coronaviruses, Thanked Fauci For Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/email-shows-researcher-who-funded-wuhan-lab-admits-manipulating-coronaviruses-thanked

userzeroid
    Participant

Raul, I have been well informed by you for many years now (over a decade) and I wanted to send my heartfelt thanks for your continued work. I was reading you when Nicole was contributing localised economic topics and prior to that, the oil drum. I also want to thank your contributers Dr. D and Dr. John Day. Dr. John Day’s advice on treating covid has been very helpful. Thanks to his article ‘treat your own covid’ that you hosted I got in touch with kachhela and can similarly share a positive experience with them.

Not much to add aside from this. I notice other sources that I also read get picked up regularly here and the story seems to unfold in strange synchronicity. Quite how this ends is anyone’s guess but I’m glad I’m not completely alone, in a loony bin or some sort of computer simulation of reality yet, even if it feels that way.

A quote from Kipling about keeping your head while everyone is losing theres seems most apropos.

Bill7
    Participant

> Zerohedge has a Big Win
    Email Shows Researcher Who Funded Wuhan Lab, Admits Manipulating Coronaviruses, Thanked Fauci For Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory <

I’m sold: some claimed email from some putative entity is no doubt 100% legit!

ZeroCIAHedge is the solidest source we have ever known.

Bill7
    Participant

> A quote from Kipling about keeping your head while everyone is losing theres seems most apropos. <

Yep- when there’s a grand and deeply defective only elite-benefitting restructuring going on all around you best not notice at all ’til it’s way too late to matter

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The potential dangers of an accidental or intentional release of “a novel, high-impact respiratory pathogen” was emphasized in a major report from WHO in 2019, a few months after the mystery outbreak near Fort Detrick. The cover of the report includes a picture of a coronavirus.

A World at Risk, September 2019

...there is a very real threat of a rapidly moving, highly lethal pandemic of a respiratory pathogen killing 50 to 80 million people and wiping out nearly 5% of the world’s economy. A global pandemic on that scale would be catastrophic, creating widespread havoc, instability and insecurity. The world is not prepared…

A rapidly spreading pandemic due to a lethal respiratory pathogen (whether naturally emergent or accidentally or deliberately released) poses additional preparedness requirements. Donors and multilateral institutions must ensure adequate investment in developing innovative vaccines and therapeutics, surge manufacturing capacity, broad-spectrum antivirals and appropriate non-pharmaceutical interventions. All countries must develop a system for immediately sharing genome sequences of any new pathogen for public health purposes along with the means to share limited medical countermeasures across countries…

In addition to a greater risk of pandemics from natural pathogens, scientific developments allow for disease-causing microorganisms to be engineered or recreated in laboratories. Should countries, terrorist groups, or scientifically advanced individuals create or obtain and then use biological weapons that have the characteristics of a novel, high-impact respiratory pathogen, the consequences could be as severe as, or even greater, than those of a natural epidemic, as could an accidental release of epidemic-prone microorganisms…

It looks like the report was also intended as a fundraiser for the WHO.

WHO is underfunded

WHO lacks the predictable, flexible and sustainable funding it needs to play its critical role in coordinating preparedness and response and supporting country health systems. Nearly 80% of the WHO budget is voluntary and highly earmarked, precluding holistic preparedness efforts and hindering WHO’s ability to provide a global safety net…

https://apps.who.int/gpmb/assets/annual_report/GPMB_Annual_Report_English.pdf

Doc Robinson
    Participant

…there is a very real threat of a rapidly moving, highly lethal pandemic of a respiratory pathogen killing 50 to 80 million people and wiping out nearly 5% of the world’s economy”

So far, less than 4 million deaths worldwide have been attributed to Covid-19, but the global economy had an estimated 5.2% drop in GDP during 2020.

The COVID-19 outbreak has triggered a world economic disruption of significant magnitude with an escalating pace, resulting in steep recessions in many countries. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented global economic impact at an astonishing rate, leading to rapid economic downturns in many countries. Despite exceptional policy support, the baseline forecast envisages a 5.2 percent decline in global Gross domestic product (GDP) in 2020, the deepest global recession in eight decades.

Impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the global economy

Bill7
    Participant

So very many, many things that Could Go Wrong in this highly complex, interdependent-by–design World.. odd thing is they somehow, invariably, benefit the Very Few.

so confyoozing and complex!

😉

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Userzerold, I’ve been reading TAE since early 2008, which was a helpful time.
    I discovered Zero Hedge, which was little and obscure then, from TAE.

Thanks for that September 2019 find, Doc Robinson. If one already knew about Ft Detrick in the correct context, one might arrange such a prep-course, huh?

@Bill7
    : I hope it gets better, Man…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I decided about a week or so ago that I feel foolish for voting for HideEmbarass last year. I think I just let my old “programming” along with some very irrational virus fears do an end-run on the political horse-sense I’ve been developing since 2016. The neolibs pretty much enticed people like me to vote for them by letting Bernie Sanders put a number of proposals in Biden’s campaign promises that they had no intention of honoring. And had it been any other time than crazy-making late 2020, it probably wouldn’t have worked on me.

Bill7
    Participant

It doesn’t have to, JD:

The Bird sings
    its Feathers shine

Gorgeous red poppies in bloom here
    lots of little birdies talking, too.

Take it where you find it- i do

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Bill7
    Participant

What is HideEmbarrass) ?

I didn’t vote in 2020, and should have stopped with that dismal and useless exercise sooner (except for maybe local stuff).

Last time I voted for the nominal-people “Democ**t candidate was Bubba ’92.
    God forgive my weary soul.

WES
    Participant

When it comes to funding the WHO, it would be money better spent if the WHO was unfunded!
    The less money the WHO has, the less money they have to enrich themselves and corrupt others.

WES
    Participant

I have been thinking about the dr fauci emails being recently released and why they were released.

I suspect the email release is a “Oh, look at the squirel” diversion to try and hide a much bigger story.

I think the bigger story is the deep state deliberately created and released the covid virus in order to tank the economy, so President Trump would not be re-elected.

The virus also provided cover for the lack of enthusiasm for joe on the campaign trail and for mail-in-ballots to manipulating the election results.

The bigger story is that the deep state considered the death of hundreds of thousands of Americans to be a rather small price to pay to regain power from the people.

That maybe the major reason Ivermectin was suppressed. With Ivermectin widely available, there would have been no crisis.

A crisis was needed to implement the deep states plan to regain power. The virus was released to create the needed crisis.

This explains many of the weird things we experienced since late 2019. It certainly explains Dr. John Day’s theory.

Bill7
    Participant

> I suspect the email release is a “Oh, look at the squirel” diversion to try and hide a much bigger story. <

I think you are right. It doesn’t matter much though: as R. Zimmerman safely and accurately said: “it’s doom alone that counts.”

admirable there

Bill7
    Participant

EvilNet benefits the Few, for they runnit.

sententious maybe; decide for yourself (w/ your loved ones).

B7

WES
    Participant

When I think of the unrelenting effort to get everyone vaccinated, I have to wonder if the deep state needs high vaccination rates so vaccinated people will more strongly believe the narrative that the virus was real, and therefore not believe any stories that the virus was man made by the deep state?

For the deep state, getting China blamed was just another false flag operation.

Remember how Poland attacked a German border post to start WW2?
    Remember Russia shelling their own border post on the Finnish border to start the Winter War?
    Remember BLM burning black neighborhoods?

WES
    Participant

In addition people getting vaccinated are more likely to buy into the narrative that the virus risks were high.
    People not getting vaccinated are more likely aware that the true risks for most people was low, not high.

Bill7
    Participant

My take is that the Vaccinated are to be used by the Very Few against the unbelievers / unvaccinated: get your “jab”, fellow prole; I did, and for you!”.

Me: No.

Whether my idea is true or not will become clear, soon enough.

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.