Debt Rattle June 21 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 21 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Caravaggio Conversion on the way to Damascus 1600-01   • All This and World War Too (Kunstler) • ‘Nothing Will Be As Before’ (Batiushka) • The Tr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 21 2022]

citizenx
    Participant

“Reality is your weapons hitting us. Hello to Biden and Zelensky. So that their children can experience what people are going through here”

“He keeps saying it’s Americans weapons, it’s good weapons they’re giving to Ukraine”

Murderous American Govt, Murderous American politicians, murderous Americans.

Many Dead As Ukraine Artillery Hits Donetsk Harder Then ever before- Lancaster

citizenx
    Participant

links not posting fucck this shit

Red
    Participant

“..the sanctions imposed should not do us more harm than Russia.”

That is exactly what they are supposed to do. If you don’t get it you’ve slept through most of the talks given at Davos too many times.

links not posting fucck this shit

You can’t use URLs, videos must be embedded.

You have to look for the share button on the page and, choose embed and copy the code.

Red
    Participant

“America was never meant to be flat. It was a land discovered by those who understood that the world was round. Flattening America has depressed its economy and its spirit. A flat world with no room for American exceptionalism is instead becoming a playground for Chinese and Russian exceptionalism. And America’s economy is becoming one big permanent shortage.”

It was the belief in that “exceptionalism” that has lead to the hubris that we are now living in. American exceptionalism would not allow Chinese, Russian or any other exceptionalism room to move. I give you the Avro Arrow, take away what you will, outside pressure or visionless leadership.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/avro-arrow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Slimyalligator and D Benton Smith.

@others: Politeness helps, please.

John Day
    Participant

Thought the Western-Empire is “in power”, which is declining hard, it is not “America”, per se, just as ordinary Britons, including those enlisted in the British military were not served by that empire, but were expendible pawns, who occasionally got an “attaboy!”

There is a lot to support the case that the Western-Empire just diversified a bit, using the American military and $US, instead of the British military and pund sterling. FDR wanted to de-imperialize the world, but his plans were re-routed after his death to a new financial-imperialism.

The City of London and NYC operate in tandem within this system, and have the Cayman Islands and other small venues for special features.

FDR really was planning for a multipolar world. His death has always been suspicious. Stalin was absolutely convinced that “Churchill’s gang” poisoned him. The means and motive werecertainly there, and there had been 3 assassination attempts on FDR before he took office, then that attempt to get an army of US veterans to overthrow him, outed bySmedly Butler.

The Han Chinese attitude, after thousands of years of ruling-the-world (until it got bigger) is naturally that the Han rule the world, with occasional lapses.
    The rest of Asia knows this and always wants some counterbalance to unrestricted Han Chinese power.
    “China” as now constituted is an empire of subjugated peoples for the most part.
    Vietnam, Thailand, the Koreas, Japan and Taiwan are acutely aware that they are always on the list to be invaded again Cambodia, Laos and Burma are functioning as Chinese colonies.
    The Han hand has always been heavy, harsh and arbitrary.
    You don’t want to live under that hand either.

zerosum
    Participant

Equality

Find the smartest. Dumb bombs or our leaders.

Dumb bombs, from both sides/either side, destroy what they hit/land on.
    ———–

zerosum
    Participant

Word game
    Old age – deterioration – the process of becoming progressively worse:
    – enhancer of old age -C-19 and vaccine

Dr. D
    Participant

“America’s foreign wars were forcing it to run out of gold. That was the price that America was paying”

Yes, and as I was saying, that was the point. There are limits to our power when using gold, so we need to remove these limits.

“But this year the Biden administration itself destroyed America’s free ride for the dollar.”

That’s quite the coincidence, day of the 49 year reset. Are you sure it’s an accident?

“Biden grabbed all of the foreign exchange of Afghanistan, just confiscated it.”

Yes, we’re broke. We just steal stuff, like VW’s factories. We’re pirating oil ships to pay the rent.

“Sh-t flows downhill. The view from below is interesting, too.”

Yes, looking up we see nothing but -ssholes.

So…thinking, they’re going to have Ukraine in the EU. Suuuuure. And Turkey has been locked out for being…brown? Different? Rough? Doesn’t matter. You think Turkey is going to let Ukraine in before them? Or not take this as an insult? They ALREADY see it as an insult. And Erdogan loves to perceive insults.

Next, so Sweden wants to be in NATO. After being a staging area for terrorists who are after a coup and replacement government for Turkey. Like the other year when Russia saved them? Sweden is just like these other white guys: “Whaaaaaaat? Did I do dat? Have we only been screwing you, with you, for 50 years? Didn’t notice.”

So Turkey’s gonna say, “Sure old pal, no hard feelings, come on in!” Let’s fast track it while you’ve been leaning on keeping us out of Europe for being too barbaric. Uh-huh. And by the way, could you shut the Bosporus to Russia? Thanks old pal. And can we borrow your army, but still scold you on human rights? Maybe the next 30 years we might consider. You do want to be in the popular club, right? Teehehehe.

Other interesting one: now that things have lifted, sorta, when will France catch on fire again. I’m sure they’ve mapped, poisoned, and caused accidents to all the Gilet jeune leaders if there are any. Since they can’t stop killing Frenchmen though, this won’t really stop.

Speaking of, the terribly offensive Psaki, telling the black reporters from Africa to sit down, shut up, and know their place. Yeah, that guy accidentally got his payment system shut offyesterday, killing his whole African news ‘paper’. Toooootally unrelated, I’m sure it’s not related to them literally threatening to do this, literally in a legal letter sent to him. So: Great Job! Go DNC!

“military-expert Andrew Michta tweets, “Russia is at war, with its economy aligned accordingly. The West does not seem able to recognize fully how the world has already changed, for this would require us to make tough decisions concerning our own production. If we persist, it will cost us.” –RaboBank

Mentioning oil use in war, add this “US annual artillery production would at best only last for 10 days to two weeks of combat in Ukraine.” “…It ‘plans’ to fight a ‘just in time’ conflict” ..against China.

“Transdnestria, Kharkov and Kiev or indeed anywhere that Russia wants.”

And for as long as they want. Sounds familiar.

“There is speculation that the British might plea for their release in exchange for Julian Assange.”

Worse than yesterday, this isn’t “people talked”, this is “People didn’t talk, we have no reason to believe they ever will talk, but it’s theoretically as possible as a new asteroid killing the dinosaurs.” Whyyyyy? Whoooooo is having this “speculation”? John Kent in the Pub? Vlad at a Paris Bistro? You’re all fired. Again. Call me when something happens. With “Facts”.

“Reality, increasingly unpalatable, will cease to exist in public discourse.”
    • The Triumph of Death (Chris Hedges)”

CJ Hopkins reported on this this, in that saying ANYTHING, just especially Covid, is now a political crime met with prison. How German of them? This is supposed to be a joke and a stereotype, don’t live up to it guys, you and Austria.

“It will be replaced by Millenarian cults, such as the Christian fascists, and bizarre conspiracy theories,”

Huh? Who? There aren’t enough Christians left in America to fill Cowboy stadium. The Christian “fascists” want the central power dismantled and the police gestapo arrested and removed. That’s a pretty bizarre conspiracy theory you have there, Mr. Hedges, but still doesn’t compare to “Russia stole the election” “Trump was communicating from his server using morse code” and “No one was wiretapping communications” when we’ve known since the 90s that EVERY communication is wiretapped by at least the NSA. Shocked, SHOCKED! I tell you that Clapper was lying. To Congress. And not arrested, ever.

This is a permanent feature of modern life that we constantly point out the OTHER guy as having our faults, but, as was once famously said, can’t see an I-Beam in our eye, crushing our skulls with great deadly force.

Also a little odd with this: “ a retreat into magical thinking where evil is embodied in demonized individuals and groups that must be eradicated.”

So in your conspiracy theory world there are no individuals who are responsible for crimes? Crimes that some might be described as “evil”? There can be no collective guilt, such that should we discover for example that CIA has been self-funding using gun, drug, and human trafficking, and coordinating with our enemies and against Congress, we cannot disband and replace them, effectively “eradicating” that group? We must just keep them going and not talk about it?

I hear a lot of this around. Whatever I say, perhaps that billionaire corporations focus solely on profits and are careless or even carelessly prefer profit-making mass fatalities, I’m crazy, because on the Left, billionaire corporations are greedy capitalist pigs who care only about profits and are killing everyone, so therefore I’m wrong and crazy.

“I think we just said the same thing?” “Yes, but you said it slightly differently, so you’re wrong, wrong, wrong! You freak. What an idiot. Can’t believe I’m your brother/son/family.”

Uh-huh. So goes Chris Hedges above. I’m sorry: What is keeping us apart again? Where are you getting The Memo? The memo that says, when Thelma says it, it’s stupid, but when Shaggy repeats the same idea, it’s smart?

“Zelenskyy Officially Bans Ukraine’s Largest Opposition Political Party (CTH)”

Since they’re the 51st state and our Capitol, they did that here too: unless you’re Liz Cheney, all Republicans are in an open state of sedition and are being purged by every means, every day. Arrested regularly. Meanwhile, thousands are let go. Did you see the (black) man walk up and cold-clock the (DNC) Mayor of Louisville? So, his security detail didn’t try to stop him, didn’t try to pursue him, and nobody’s looking for him. I mean, like others, he just tried to weld the doors shut and burn everyone in the Federal building alive. That’s hardly a crime, it’s almost a public service, really! “Punch a Nazi”. So now that their little Frankensteins they’ve birthed and let loose are punching THEM, painting and protesting THEIR houses, will they stop and start prosecuting crimes? Well, progress has been slow. It has to be them PERSONALLY, as sociopaths they don’t care about anyone else. Even then, like the Mayor, he just doesn’t believe it, or that with no rule of law somebody would do things to HIM. Sometimes stupid kills.

“Russia Demands Lithuania Lift “Openly Hostile” Blockade (ZH)”

I’m sure they’ve thought of this, so they need to embargo Lithuania? Except for a spit in Poland, they’re surrounded.

Bloomberg: If Ukraine lost, who is this “long war” with? So again, YOU declared war on Russia, such as will not stop until one side collapses? Okay man. If that’s true, why don’t you say so? Are you just ashamed?

“So far, almost 800,000 refugees have arrived in Hungary from Ukraine,”

Hungary is not that large. Will Ukrainians be 1 in 10? Who votes then?

“Children Are Really, Really Unlikely to Die from Covid-19 (Munro)”

The CDC just wrote and keeps reporting MOST children died of Covid. Their own numbers say that is COMPLETELY false. Yet, like Monkeypox, they keep referring to it as if it’s real.

As narcissists say, “I’m sorry, you must have misunderstood me.” “It was an accident, can’t a guy make a mistake?” “I can’t be held responsible for your misunderstandings.” And obviously: “It’s still true, although it’s false, because I said it. You’re just crazy.” Every day. Every minute of every hour of every day. So stop them. They are mentally ill danger to themselves and others: remove them.

Biden administration’s policies are not responsible for record-high gas prices,”

Fair enough except 1) His first act was to shut down pipelines and oil and 2) 90% of the gas prices happened between the day he came in and before the first day of the war.

See above: although it’s true, it’s false, you’re just crazy. Who you gonna believe, me or your lyin’ eyes?

Refineries and pipelines have a 30, 40, 50 or more year service life. Nobody in their right mind is going to put forward capital investment with a 30 year payback when you’re told that investment will be destroyed and that threat is credible because the people making it then act in accordance with same,”

Exactly. Even THREATENING to change the rules – nevermind we’re sure you will and always have – will cause markets to DECIDE. That psychological event of decision means traders ANTICIPATE the future – in this case accurately. I’m sorry if they’re so stupid and powerless as to message the people all wrong and cause this; but if so, it’s STILL YOUR FAULT.

His Part II is also interesting. Until now I never realized how much economy we get out of stability, having certainty of price and delivery of energy. I would have valued it at 1/10th of what it seems to be.

Dutch Join Germany, Austria, In Reverting To Coal (F24)”

Case in point: they said “Zero coal”, dismantle the trains. A year later it’s “all coal.” Who wins? Financiers. Speculators. People who don’t work. So why ever stop it?

Odds of US Economy Going into Recession Next Year Jumps to 40% (NYP)”

That can’t be: Powell just said that there’s no Recession, hardly even a chance for one. Subprime is contained.

“• Biden Administration About to Render a Verdict on the Border Agents (Turley)”

Same as they did for Black African reporters. Good to know they’re equally tyrannical and oppressive to black, white, gay Asians (Andy Ngo), gay hairdressers (Brandon Strzok), African Americans (Elon Musk, Candice Owens), as well as all the NON-Black white supremacists (all living Americans who are not NeoLib insiders over 6 figures income.) Equal opportunity for all.

“It was horrible what — to see, as you saw — to see people treated like they did: horses nearly running them over and people being strapped. It’s outrageous.”

Okay, and if you watched the Random Guido video (“Who?” -Pelosi) it included U.S. police throwing down and beating Biden protesters for just getting near his car. I agree, Joe! It’s outrageous and that man should pay, perhaps by being impeached and removed.

kultsommer
    Participant

Greenfield’s “A permanent shortage of everything”.
    I wonder when inventing the “Monopoly”, Parker Bros were thinking: “Let’s create the game where “Marxist and
    Soviet” enterprise wins”?
    Indoctrinated lime pit instead of brain.

Oroboros
    Participant

• Dutch Join Germany, Austria, In Reverting To Coal

Today’s word is Schadenfreude

The Green Nazis of Deutschland Uber Alles are having to dig up and burn the worst, dirtiest East German brown coal imaginable!

Hahahahaha!

What turds in the Eurotardistan punch bowl the Greenies have devolved into.

Jim Kunstler interviewed Mattias Desmet

Desmet said every virtue that is institutionalized lapses into it’s opposite.

Truer words were never spoken.

The Greens are hard core fascists now.

They will kill to ‘save the planet’.

Kinda like the Empire of Lies in Vietnam, burning down the village to ‘save it’.

The Greenies are as the Russians say, “agreement incapable’.

They will only response and relent to sheer force. They’re psychotic in their mass deformation and will not respond to Reality.

They will psychotically rationalize burning brown coal as a necessary evil in the forced death march to Ecological Utopia.

Hair sniffing demented Brandon is all in on the Agenda

And remember kids, in the Empire of Lies,

Even just saying “Hello” is a lie.

Red
    Participant

“Sometimes stupid kills.” Not often enough it would seem .The herd needs culling, start with the stupid! The jabs, Ukraine being the supplier of just about everything according to no facts and Joe doing such a bang up job to name but a few. Those Deagel numbers are starting to look like they may have had the inside scoop. Nah just blind luck.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The acid test of the moral legitimacy of any government, from largest to smallest, is whether or not that ‘government’ will actually let you do the right thing when you need to.

I haven’t found one yet, but that hasn’t stopped me from hoping and looking.

John Day
    Participant

@Red:
    Careful, Bro’, we didn’t even take those classes in college.
    We ougt to leave eugenicidal-herd-thinning to experts with training and experience.
    It’s above our pay grade.

Moooo…

John Day
    Participant

@D BentonSmith: “The acid test of the moral legitimacy of any government, from largest to smallest, is whether or not that ‘government’ will actually let you do the right thing when you need to.
    I haven’t found one yet…”

Bhutan?
    Yanomamo in Amazon rain forest?
    Don’t just give up, Man!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

I’m looking! I’m looking!

zerosum
    Participant

https://rumble.com/v18o32y-fauci-admits-to-paul-no-scientific-evidence-booster-vaccines-in-kids-reduce.html
    Fauci admits to Paul no scientific evidence booster vaccines in kids reduce hospitalization or death
    Rand Paul Published June 16, 2022 16,831 Views
    ———-
    https://rumble.com/v18o5rm-nih-refuses-to-reveal-which-scientists-received-193-million-from-which-comp.html
    NIH refuses to reveal which scientists received $193 million from which companies
    Rand Paul Published June 16, 2022 3,787 Views

So currencies float in 1973 and the dollar loses its supremacy in 2022.
    49 years. What’s next? Is this Legarde’s “7 x 7 (eh?)”.
    What does it mean? That there’s a long game going on here?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Many aspects of the escalating battle between the ‘Empire of Lies’ and all of its rivals, victims and vassals remind me of that tired old television trope, “Possession is nine points of the law !”

Yeah, it never made much sense to me at the time either. I mean, what does the statement even mean? What is a “point of the Law”, anyway, and what’s the significance of the number, “9” ? Why not 3 points of the Law, or 27 ?

Anyhow, getting back to the intrinsically flawed maxim of, “Possession is nine points of the law”. Possession may or may not be “nine points of the Law”, but it is sure as hell is ALL of the points (as in 100%) of Reality. In other words, it doesn’t matter what anybody SAYS or otherwise claims about ownership or wealth or an ability to do something . . . . possession (de facto reality) is the final and only determinant of who HAS something (like food, shelter clothing or the ability to apply physical force . . . like bombs and bullets . . . to other peoples’ bodies against their will).

If ya got it , ya got it. Otherwise not.

I’m seeing that the Empire of Lies hasn’t got it as much as it used to anymore . . . and having less and less by the day.

anticlimactic
    Participant

REPATRIATION

It is only for the last two years that I realised what a Frankenstein country Ukraine is, stitched together from bits of surrounding countries. I did think it would be a good idea if these parts were ceded back to the original countries but did not see how it could be done but things change.

Russia repatriated Crimea, gifted by Khrushcev, and is now repatriating those parts gifted by Stalin.

I have read that Poland and Hungary may repatriate their lost territories. If this happens the I think Russia would have to say that any military installation in these areas will be destroyed without warning.

Ukraine may be left as it was centuries ago.

zerosum
    Participant

Ukraine may be left as it was centuries ago.
    Full of voracious mosquitoes

zerosum
    Participant

What did the USA expect …. Impunity
    US ‘alarmed’ that captured Americans could face death penalty

Dr. D
    Participant

Actually yes, “Monopoly” WAS created to illustrate, but not quite for Socialism, it was for Georgism.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Landlord%27s_Game

Georgism might work, it’s never been tried. It DID work, but things that work at first often backfire, like UBI and Socialism. Need a test case. Anyway, both Monopoly as “The Landlord’s Game” and Georgism is well worth reading. It’s a great relief to add, say, actual anarchism or a few forgotten flavors instead of playing the tired Marx v Capital line for 200 straight years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgism

49 years? Well, I think the people who have power and are in “the Club” need mental frameworks and to talk to each other same as the rest of us. So their Club view is “babylonian”, so to speak, “Kabbalahist.” So old it’s hard to put modern terms on it. But because of this, they often refer to the Torah, as with 7 x7 years. Crashes (sabbath) on the sevens: 1987, 1994, 2001, 2008. When? In the fall. What fall? According to the old moon calendar, which is Rosh Hashanah (Sept 26 this year). That way it doesn’t have the prices obviously jacked on every Memorial Day like the gas companies do. Why? Are they Jewish? Heck no, or not as such, anymore than Occultists in the Middle Ages were “Christians”, that is, in name only. You know: Rhinos. Stupid animals with long noses.

Anyway, since Babylonian debt-compounding will start imploding about that 49-year time, they just agree on the Torah’s 49 years and make plans around it. The Christians who do the same thing use the same number. If Charles Morse decides with The Lehman Brothers to whack the market on 10/10/1910 or something, then Jesse Livermore gets wind of it. Maybe not at a golf club, but can read the ticker tape and see their positioning. Young Banker Henry F. Potter then sees Livermore betting and piles on. This is aside from people like Nenner and Armstrong who past-history the market and see we have a crash every 7 years, a reset every 49, and a pandemic in the first decade of the century 100% of the time. They only see the actual Club’s history, but since The Club doesn’t change the dates, the predictions work, even if they don’t know why or believe it’s all natural.

Now this may have a non-human, an astrological base, sun cycle food-harvest base, or it may not. Can’t know, don’t care. But once SOMEONE even THINKS there is a pattern, all the humans glom onto it. They then re-enforce or self-fulfilling prophesy of something that might not even exist.

But the 7-year and the 49 and the runaway debt compounding DO exist. So although they won’t name the exact DATE, to the hour (like Putin’s attack on 2/2/22 or WWI’s 11:11/11/11) they DO say, like the Economist cover I constantly post, that they will (and must) swap the dollar for the new currency starting 2018. And guess who can ALSO read their boring, predictable patterns for 100 years and throw a wrench in the works?

Anyway, it was “2018” to be rough, give them time to intro the idea then. 1971 + 49 is 2020 where they need the official year-long “sabbath”. And Lo! “Then a Miracle happened!” When did it start? Rosh Hashannah 2019, end of the year, beginning of the Sabbath year was Sept 29. How does that fit Dr. Day’s (and my) experience that CV was around months before Jan 2020? Possibly even released here? Uh-huh. Club. Talking to itself. Because it’s a BIG Club. And you’re not in it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Proglodytes vs. Neanderthals…</em?

Democrat Gov. Kathy Hochul Calls Pro-Lifers ‘Neanderthals’ After 20-Plus Violent Attacks On Pro-Life Centers

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-gov-kathy-hochul-calls-pro-lifers-neanderthals-after-20-plus-violent-attacks-on-pro-life-centers

Veracious Poet
    Participant

John, you’re totally wrong about FDR ~ You’re liberal indoctrination has blinded you to the Truth…

Historical teaching/propaganda concerning FDR is nothing but big fairy tale, a Narrative, told on behalf of the banksters & their apparatchik minions ~ FDR’s family was a minority member in the “Federal” Reserve & Franklin received a stipend from his mother until the day he died. Did you know that lil’ factoid?

Among other crimes against America, FDR violated both Natural & Constitutional law to seize & then redistribute gold/silver coins (property) to his bankster brethren, while permanently establishing “Emergency Powers”, thus giving birth to U$ Empire LLP, of which the subjects all live under today, along with the constant erosion of rights…

Moreover, FDR is also the father of the MIC, in case you weren’t paying attention to those real realities, either.

MANY traditional Americans wanted FDR removed (some permanently) from levers of power, but unfortunately the masses of sheeple bought “The Narrative” (lies), voting for BIG daddy fascism in perpetuity to save them from themselves (a chicken in every pot)…

To date, “free citizens” have become so brain-washed into Imperial thinking & the inevitable result, they reflexively reject any & all evidence to the contrary.

My research, aided by the research of other “patriots”, plus my anecdotal experience over the last 3 decades of rejecting Imperial “norms”, places FDR mind-f#ckery as the TRUE culprit for creating Clown World”…

King FDR is an integral part of Imperial lies & hate conditioning, which over the last 80 years the party of chaos has re~lied on as THEIR precedent to capriciously issue #anti-life PC thought mores, which eventually are followed by tyrannical diktats, which has now manifested into the mass formation psychosis we all know & love 😕

It’s so very sad to observe supposedly intelligent, spiritual people still bamboozled & repeating the mantras of monsters…

Don’t be fooled (again),

Gary

zerosum
    Participant

Biggest war crimes
    1. Lies
    2. Propaganda

Red
    Participant

John Day, I’m a step or two ahead. I didn’t go to college, I went to vocational school and got a trade or two. I don’t take kindly to authority, especially when it demands something. I found over time that authority demanding anything is usually a bad idea for those under it. Authority also lies to remain in authority. I often refer to santa as a reference against authority. It’s a lie perpetuated by authority to keep kids in line and is starting the indoctrination to believe that authority would only lie for your benefit. They would never lie for theirs or put you in harms way. So quite down in the back and do as you’re told. 😉

Red
    Participant

Ahh authority, no sooner did I mention it then what to my wandering gaze did I spy?:

Suppressing the Truth
    The European Commission’s objective is to suppress the truth regarding Covid-19 and the war in Ukraine. In the words of Věra Jourová, EU Commission Vice-President for Values and Transparency (May 2022):

“Disinformation related to the coronavirus crisis and Russia’s war in Ukraine clearly show that we need stronger tools to fight online disinformation.

Outright lies regarding the deadly impacts of the Covid-19 Vaccine. Amply documented, the Covid-19 Vaccine has triggered from the outset in December 2020 an upward trend in mortality and morbidity. The evidence is overwhelming. National governments Worldwide are Lying to You the People, to the populations they purportedly serve.

What is at stake is a comprehensive totalitarian project with a view to sustaining official lies and fake science on behalf of the financial elites. The President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen is complicit in suppressing the truth on behalf of Big Pharma. If you have doubts, read the bombshell Secret Report by Pfizer, which is now in the public domain (released under FOI).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/europes-ministry-of-truth-facebook-twitter-tiktok-microsoft-google-enlisted-by-the-e-u-to-fight-disinformation/5783778

Veracious Poet
    Participant

P.S. FDR & Social Security. When the idea first gained steam in CAL ( fka The Townsend Plan), FDR was set against it, but after the “idea” gained overwhelming public support he co-opted the plan as part of his platform, which turned his unpopularity around for the 36′ election…

FDR was a pandering carnival barker of the first order, going back to his time as Governor of The Empire state 🙄

Red
    Participant

For more authoritative messaging:

Atlantic Council – Shaping the global future together

There is so much to unpack at this site it’s …… well I’m gob smacked!

Red
    Participant

Last one I promise from the above site comedy seems their strong suit:

Politics & Diplomacy
    Rule of Law
    Democracies function on the understanding that all citizens are equal under and subject to the law. Rule of law can often be one of the most difficult areas for countries transitioning to democracy, as the advantages afforded to elites under autocratic systems can be hard to dislodge. When societies ensure that political leaders, business leaders, and social elites are not offered special judicial treatment, however, they are better equipped to promote equality, provide real chances of economic and social advancement, and attract foreign investment and economic activity.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ VP

Regarding your comments about FDR, if true, I believe many have been deceived by propaganda.

John Day
    Participant

VP Gary said: “John, you’re totally wrong about FDR ~ You’re liberal indoctrination has blinded you to the Truth…”

Wait, wait, wait a minute, Amigo. Maybe I’m only PARTLY wrong again.

FDR was complex, and there were 3 assassination attempts upon him by the Bushs, Harrimans, tc before his inauguration.
    Smedley Butler foiled the “Business Plot”. https://www.arcadiapublishing.com/Navigation/Community/Arcadia-and-THP-Blog/September-2018/Smedley-Butler-and-the-1930s-Plot-to-Overthrow-the
    That’s acceptable, right?

FDR was clearly of their same class, a “Patrician”. They considered him a class traitor. Trust-busting Teddy Roosevelt was also somewhat of a class-traitor, but he was such a great imperial-expansionist, too.

This was an internicene rivalry between elite factions, the fascists, who seemed to win after FDRs death, and took over the reins of western empire under (puppet) Truman: Eisenhower was complicit, gave a vague warning on his way out, and washed his hands. Kennedy died, then another Kennedy died.
    Eric Zuesse does a better than usual job here (sooo much more to be said about Harry-Truman-the-enabler) This is a fair timeline of the Bush faction takeover and change of trajectory promptly upon FDRs timely death. https://southfront.org/how-did-america-become-ruled-by-its-military-industrial-complex/

FDR was his own complex man. I did not grow up in a liberal or overly credulous family, quite the contrary, but FDRs death was a subject of much consternation in my early years, a frequent topic of conversation. these were Goldwater-Republicans at that time, leading to the 1962 elections.

FDR did scheme to lead Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor, and monitored japanese communications, knew the date, pulled the carriers out 2 weeks prior and the modern ships out 7 days prior, kept the army and navy in the dark, and made sure lots of Americans died. He clearly did that.

FDR may have had his own deeper and hidden imperial schemes, but he kept secrets well. He kept the atom bomb a secret from Truman, but Truman was a dim bulb, and a tool. Everything FDR said and his actions accorded to his words, led into a dismantling of the British Empire, which he did accomplish, and to setting up a multipolar world at Yalta, and with UN, IMF and plans for global dollar trade and control of oil markets and shipping lanes. We will not know how this would actually have gone.
    Dewey did NOTdefeat Truman, whatever the mechanism of that might have been. https://www.amazon.com/Dewey-Defeats-Truman-Election-Americas/dp/1328585069

Dewey was FDRs chosen successor. Truman was foist upon him as VP by the same interests that tried to kill him, and they may have succeeded.

What FDR did during the great depression was to get the world’s gold into the US. That was a strategic move. He robbed Americans to do it, but didn’t kill any by that move. He successfully draind the UK of gold. he made them pay in gold when they needed to battle Germany.
    The New Deal did a lot of weird things under Harry Hopkins, and it is true that Americans did not do better economically with the devaluation of the dollar, but industry kicked ass exporting with the dollar that cheap,and all the gold came to America, because the products were so cheap and the dollars were worth relatively more in goods than in gold. Yes, American labor paid for that investment in future American postwarfinancial greatness.

Again, I think I’m only partly wrong, and I admit it, and you and I both don’t really know where FDRs track would have led, but not to Korea or Vietnam… My (Republican USMC) dad would not have gone to those wars.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Red: I’m paying attention.

@Dr. D: Monitoring your feed and agreeing again today.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

What FDR did during the great depression was to get the world’s gold into the US. That was a strategic move. He robbed Americans to do it, but didn’t kill any by that move.

There are so many “secret” agendas foisted on the USofA during FDR’s rule, I’m not even going to try to respond in depth, besides I really want to be done with all this useless debate ~ I’ve accepted no one really cares about what happened to “America”, only what’s going to happen to “them”.

With that said, I will add that it I found tons of material from back in the 30s that alleged that EU banks were in big trouble prior to FDR’s MARCH 1993 diktat, & were being propped up by their US affiliates (several of which were FED members), through transferring massive amounts of Gold from USA > EU.

You have to remember that the “Federal Reserve” was only 20 years old when gold/silver was stolen from Americans, that this was the foregone plan from the beginning 🙄

This became somewhat common knowledge back in the USofA, thus people started flooding into FED banks demanding to convert dollars into physical gold (that was the law before FDR)…

This is one of the main impetuses that led to stealing America’s gold/silver for the banksters (which pre-dated the revolution as money/property/wealth), the later financial shenanigans were not the goal, just a fortunate benefit.

And while we’ll never know how many were adversely affected by FDR’s move to fiat, there is no doubts that lives were ruined & the country was irrevocably changed for the worse.

Of course there are a LOT of people, past & present that would support FDR’s action(s), just like there are many that probably place him on a messiah pedestal for worship, but how different would things be today if the District of Clowns couldn’t print fiat currency at will?

I also read that the economic fallout immediately & directly benefited the primary dealers wealth & power, while crippling small > medium size banks & businesses…

NYT front page in HUGE letters screamed “FDR seeks dictatorial powers” the day the banks were closed for “holiday”, but “The Owners” & “The Anointed” won. America lost.

And that’s just the diabolical actions of FDR (and his Club) in the first weeks after seizing office 🙄

Anyways, same old same old!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

BTW, I can no longer find the NYT front page online anymore (not for at least 15 years), but several other papers published similar warnings, like this one:

John Day
    Participant

@VP Gary: Common-ground enough, then?

🙂

John Day- when you find a beetle (or other insect) you don’t recognize, do you kill it?

What do you do when powerful people are trying to kill you and they really aren’t all that subtle about it, but no one else seems to care that they are also targets, but you do.
    If you were to seek counseling, you would be diagnosed as paranoid. You’re not. There are people who are trying to kill you- not you specifically, but you- an excess human.
    What do you do?
    They are inexorable. It is discouraging. It is this raw. There are those who are trying to kill us. What should be done?
    Not 1984- we’re all livin’ in the twilight zone.

They’re doing it to babies, now, people.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.