Debt Rattle June 9 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 9 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Rest 1932   • Zelensky Vows “Full De-Occupation Of Entire Territory” (ZH) • For Europe, From Russia, With Love (Vilches) • Kyiv Kee
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 9 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hi Ilargi;
    I read (as usual) you’re entire Debt Rattle; keep it coming please…invaluable information…
    I have no comment (other than this) because…what’s the point…

Keep on keeping on…. 😉

Dr. D
    Participant

“US NatGas Plunges on Reports of Explosion at Texas LNG Export Terminal”

Boy those small planes are everywhere. Everyone in the food and energy sectors sure are careless all of a sudden.

“16% of respondents claimed that they would like to see Russian President Vladimir Putin as the leader of the US.”

More people want Vladimir Putin to be our President than who want Joe Biden. Most popular President in world history! 80 million votes!

“The largest nuclear power plant in Europe, Zaporozhye, which can generate up to half of all nuclear power generation capacity of Ukraine, is operating normally. 33 coal mines, 2 oil fields and 14 gas fields taken over by Lugansk and Donetsk people’s republics during the special military operation continue to operate normally. The liberated territories are home to 57% of Ukraine’s steel”

But I just heard it’s useless farmland and no people. So it’s not a real win. What gives?

WEF: “By 2030?” What is it with these guys and their plans and release dates? Sir, 2030 is like tomorrow. Get rid of all ICE cars by 2030? That’s like the largest decommission and recycling plan since WWII. Larger than WWII by orders of magnitude. Deagle says 2/3rd of the population dead by 2030? What are they going to do, fall over in the street?

Like, do they take the head of Nokia in the back and break his kneecaps if he says “2037” or “2040”? Wot a bunch of feckless morons. Btw, that’s not happening. 5G seems to have already failed after hundred-bil investment, and people don’t have money for fancy phones thanks the WEF’s other plans.

Compartmentalization again?

“the West CANNOT humiliate Russia.”

You’re so right. So let’s ask, since the West has completely lost Ukraine and can’t prosecute the war, HOW would the West ever manage to even slow Russia at all, much less humiliate them?

““Russia has already been humiliated” said Kinzinger. By using a fraction of troops with their oldest gear to 1) Destroy essentially the entire Ukrainian army 2) possess and permanently absorb the entire Russian East 3) take Mariupol, hub of Nato Nazis, making a permanent land bridge with water to Crimea 4) land-lock the country and shut in half of Europe to Russian power permanently. Possibly 5) Collapse Europe with their pinkie-finger.

I know! So Humiliating to be in that situation of winning against an enemy, like the United States, that’s too chicken-s—t to show up! It’s like the NFL beating up a little girl. That IS humiliating.

“We have already lost too many people to simply cede our territory,” Zelensky said”

Ze seems very unschooled in history. Yeah, the Sioux and Mohicans said the same thing. Welp, we’re just going to win then! Gotta take back the entire United States with all the warriors we don’t have. No choice! Said Sitting Bull never. Because we was not a deranged, demented moron.

Reading the more complete Monkey Pox wargames. They said they will engineer it to be vaccine resistant in 2 years leading to 27M deaths, then 200M. Okay then! But aren’t those deaths really from the bad reaction of shingles to mRNA? I don’t think we’re on that path, but if correct, we’ll see this attempt at narrative change on schedule. They are mindless minions after all, and love their plans. They spent a lot of money on promoting the latest nothingburger out of thin air, and they didn’t do it to let it go to waste later.

Like I said, although they’re not, they act like an alien race. Like lizard-insects. They MUST have everything be the same, with zero diversity, and it takes them forever to plan stuff. Once planned they so lack imagination that they can’t react to events and just plow forward regardless of what happens. Lost the war? Plow forward. Disease didn’t happen? Plow forward. No one believes them? Plow forward. Nobody cares about 1/6 and it’s just infuriating a public that can’t buy food? Plow forward. And the minions, the drones, the worker bees must know this, because they are humans out in public. But whoever the planners are, they are literally incapable of adjusting, ever, or not for months and years. Like until the new eggs hatch? It’s loony.

What to do when it seems your enemy is like this? Change s—t constantly, of course! Change what your side of the chessboard looks like every 3 Scaramuccis. Plan to lose? Win. Plan to win? Lose. Plan depends on history of privacy? Release the transcript of the Ukraine call in days. Strategy depends on resistance to their plans? Do everything Fauci says and promote the vaccine. Plan depends on compliance? Let them push it until every human in America will strangle you if you ask them for compliance.

Over and over. Kind of interesting, really. It took a while. I didn’t know they had this kryptonite, and I’m not sure anyone else did. Atlas Shrugged was the instruction manual for one faction of anti-globalists, but its goal was to let them hang themselves via compliance. They want to be the boss? Let them. Knowing they don’t have any brains and need to use yours not to collapse in miserable failure. Stop being their co-dependent and let the people see what happens if they enact their dreams. Like $10 gas Biden says is happy-happy good times. Green joy, best economy evah. But that’s not in there.

Just look for it. It’s fascinating. Because who, what human ever, has zero capacity to adjust for changes? Responses? What kind of mind is unable to do that? Why does it take them 6-12 months, and endless public committee meetings to decide, then distribute “the memo”. A minion-memo if you will. They’re incapable of acting or deciding without a few rich book deals and a palatial 5-star conference with expensive hookers? What sense does that make?

Meanwhile, we on the ground just change our minds and respond randomly again. Chaotically. Which again, is their kryptonite. They got mostly compliance, but there are a few cranks and outliers as 100% of human history? Go bananas as if they got no compliance and march around in jackboots until even the compliant are alarmed and resisting. It’s as if they never heard the concept of diversity, variation, and bell curve. As if wherever they come from, they’re all hatched from the egg as perfect clones of each other, where any variations are murdered at birth by the worker bees. And also somehow they cannot grasp, after years or centuries, that humans are not like that.

Why? By gum, that’s stupid. How, after being so smart in so many ways, are they possibly this dumb about one thing that the essence of being human, for years on end?

Anyway, yes, look for it. It’s fascinating. And alien. And inexplicable. …But very, VERY exploitable. Since we’re just re-writing history all the time, we should add it as a whole chapter in Sun Tzu’s “Art of War.”

Don’t obey. Don’t not-not obey. Confuse-a-cat. I’m happy to do that all day long. It’s hilarious.

“But simultaneously attempting many impossible projects as now required throughout Europe within an ultra-narrow 6-month time-frame and everybody at the same time is sheer nonsensical stupidity, doomed to fail. Why do it then?”

Why do it? Because that was “The Plan.” They are the mindless minions. Minions mind the mindless minion Plan.

“if you were interested in finding out Russia’s war dead, there were dozens of article links”

Yes, and all of them were made-up estimates from the 17 Intel agencies. If we have actual casualty numbers (and probably do) none of them are being admitted or leaked at all.

Also because “NY Times”, they are lying. Since everything in war is an estimate – things happen too quick, with too much bad intel to be absolute – It’s transparently easy to estimate Ukraine’s war dead. They are using middle-aged home guards as front-line troops. They are training men for 30 minutes and sending them up. Those stories are also in the NY Times. Now I’m not a war intel guy, but it would be easy to calculate how pinned down they are, that is, how many living men must be tied up, and what their starting size was. A minus B. Boom, go for half-caf soy latte with double-estrogen shot.

That tells me almost the entire Ukrainian army has been destroyed. Which is well-expected and be a miracle if it weren’t, since it was entirely massed in the East and surrounded and kettled in 5 days, 3 months ago. Kissinger confirms for me.

So, NYT said it? It’s a lie. A perfect record of lying. “All the Lies that We Can Print.”™

I’m not sure it’s in the interest of the American public” …to know the truth, Columbia Professors say. Democracies can only make good, clear choices if they have no information about anything and are completely in the dark at all times. “Democracy Dies in Darkness”, Columbia Professors Reeeeee! ..Unless it’s pro-war, pro-death, pro-collapse, and pro-narrative. Then Darkness is demanded, even if we need Congress to outlaw truth by law at Twitter and Facebook.

Grain will not go anywhere until Ukraine is safe”

It’s Ukraine’s mines that stopped it. So…sounds like Ukraine is running a global extortion racket and blaming Russia. It’s working great since the U.S. and all Western media are enforcers for the same violence and racketeering.

“Ukraine to Ban ‘War and Peace’ from Being Taught in Schools (SN)”

I thought “The Narrative”™ was against banning books? They’re sure winning the war on tolerance. Tolerance can’t lift its head anywhere they roam. Burning books? Check. Grabbing guns? Check. Viewing and sorting people according to race? Check.

“Since capitalism is a predatory social and economic system, predatory personalities rise to power.”

It’s amazing to read this as all paradigms, from all sides, start from the basis of Marxism. Pro-Russia? Marxist. Anti-Russia? Marxist. Reporter? Marxist (but I repeat myself). Economist? Marxist. Student? Marxist. Apparently people’s love of mass-murdering failures is essentially infinite.

Okay: define “Capitalism”. Why would the ability to own any property at all be “predatory”? Does my stapler prey upon you? If I own a jacket, did that make you cold? Using Covid-logic? If I make stuff, does that harm you? Is that why you hate me working so much and do everything to both stop me working and to steal it? Is stopping me from working and stealing my stuff for yourself not, possibly, “predatory”?

What’s a “Predatory Personality”? It’s not in the DSM manual. Is that somebody who looks at people who work and have and make stuff to try to steal it from them, by force if necessary but by telling astonishing lies if that will work?

Hathaway is astonishing lies as well. Matriarchal societies don’t have war? Hahahaaha! AYFKM? Tribes have nothing but war all the time. They’re just very small wars because they are very small tribes. That doesn’t mean each side doesn’t lose 5% every year. The Iroquois and Cherokee are both considered matrilinial societies and sent warriors 500 miles every year for centuries to murder each other for no reason anyone could even remember. They were also not “Capitalist” in any normal sense of the word.

Where do they find these lying, uncurious, uneducated, blindingly ignorant and prejudiced boobs?

Our society, though, has a deeply entrenched assumption that stress is essential to life. Many of our social and economic structures are based on conflict.”

Yes, and we also have a deeply entrenched assumption that cooperation is essential to life. That’s what a “Corporation” is. In-Corporating. Becoming “One Body”. Nearly all social and economic structures are based on cooperation BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT SOCIAL STRUCTURES ARE. That’s what Economic structures are: voluntary exchange, being voluntary COOPERATION. If not, they are not “economic” structures, they are not social structures: they are merely violence.

So when 99% of all your structures, government, churches, clubs, chat rooms, media, entertainment, 90% of all GDP are based on cooperation, you’re going to make the claim that the society is foundationally based on conflict?

Okey-dokie then. Hit me with your argument, maestro. Explain to me how we have the most complex society in history, with the highest division of labor, when no one is cooperating with anyone. Go.

Healthy Young People Are Dying Unexpectedly from a Mysterious Syndrome (DM)”

It started exactly April 2021 from a baseline of near-zero, but we can’t think of anything strange and health related that happened then.

“Fifth Jab Being Considered in Israel (Jpost)”

Yes, but this is just because the other four worked so perfectly.

Moderna Says Omicron-containing Booster Outperforms Current Vaccine (Stat)”

Moderna? That was banned in 7 countries? “Safe and Effective”. So safe we were banned in Canada! Nothing says “safety” like banning a legally-required vaccine.

“It turns out that the best way to disrupt transgender ideology is to ask one simple question: what is a woman?”

I liked the one where they asked the Masa tribe “What is a woman?” They all laughed hysterically. At us. So easy a cave man can do it. There is no one dumber than educated schmartz people. No one.

What I don’t like is, THEY ARE OUTLAWING GAY AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE. They will cease to exist. I mean, talk about oppressing minorities! If there are no genders, then there are no people who are sleeping with the same gender. Duh.

If you’re Trans, what gender are you Trans-ing into? Women don’t exist, so therefore you are illogical, with a pancake on your head. You’re trans-ing into yourself? Only if genders exist would it be possible to transition between them. Objectively exist. Not as a social construct. Women have been wearing pants and therefore “Cross-dressing” a long time. Does that make them men?

Everyone would nuke the planet rather than care, but quite obviously this annihilates heterosexuals as well. There is no “Hetero” if there are no genders. And that will utterly destroy both men AND women. So let’s see: bad for gays, bad for trans, bad for heteros, bad for women, bad for children, bad for adults, bad for fairness, bad for safety, bad for humans universally. Yup, LET’S DO IT! You can’t stop me, I do what I want! I will DIE on this hill!!! Reality does not exist! I control all!!! See the planet bend to my will. I will make them all pay, bwahahaha!

Wow Gary, sometimes I think I’m being hyperbolic, just collecting clues way out here on the fringes. Good to have confirmation. Not that these walking, lying hand grenades keep it a secret. Or their raw, seething hatred for us.

And apparently all men, women, and children on the face of the earth.

Oroboros
    Participant

“Emmanuel Macron has warned that the West must not humiliate Russia”.

Pure projection of a Western Psychopath.

Everything they say about anything is projection.

A message from the Children of the World to Zelensky:

“I’m rubber, you’re glue, everything you say about me bounces off and sticks to you”

This is the intellectual pinnacle of the West

Sweet

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Zelensky in character

I’m Kicking My Ass

zerosum
    Participant

In your dreams. Get real.
    Franz should marry Natasha and live happily, forever, in la-la-land

————–
    “we are facing a crisis on top of a crisis.”

Is US/NATO (with WEF help) pushing for a Global South famine?

Is US/NATO (with WEF help) pushing for a Global South famine?
    34988 Views 132 Comments June 06, 2022
    ———-
    Stop the bullshit.
    Look at where the grain elevators are located. Russia does not control the grain. All the grain must be trucked out. It will not be enough to avoid starvation.
    https://latifundist.com/en/novosti/53725-nazvany-krupnejshie-linejnye-elevatory-ukrainy-v-2020-godu
    Highest storage capacity grain elevators in Ukraine 2020: rating
    29 January 2021
    Think …. how will millions of displaced Ukrainians be feed?
    The grain needs to be sent to where the Ukrainians have gone, (Poland), to be fed.
    Ukraine will be an unhabitable, destroyed, waste land for decades

Mr. House
    Participant

This is what happens when humanity leads an empty consumer lifestyle and believes in nothing except MOAR:

Mr. House
    Participant

I can kill babies because ME, and i can force you to get a shot because ME. All while dressing it up in the imagery of its what is “best” for society!

zerosum
    Participant

• Fifth Jab Being Considered In Israel (JPost)
    Has the level of immunity in the population decreased or increased following that morbidity is increasing?
    Who is dying? Who is surviving? Why?

What if reality actually happens?
    What if your magical thinking is flawed?
    What if your meddling actually dampens
    And all that you’ve promised is nothing but fraud?

All the good people will cheer at your downfall.
    Sensible folks will breathe sighs of relief.
    History will cough you out just like a hairball
    And you’ll disappear like a composted leaf.

zerosum
    Participant

Not like it used to be

1. Migrants are increasingly leaving their homeland due to bad living conditions and have no expectations of improvements.

2. Migrants are increasingly arriving in other countries because they are seeking better living conditions and have expectations of improvements.

Mr. House
    Participant

Funny: Why did the abortion protest picture focus on that girl in the center? Any guesses?

Perhaps its because she’s the most attractive of the lot? Look at the two on either side of her, look at the arms of the other protestors in the photo but not in the photo. These people don’t “believe” in human nature but are so dense they can’t even identify their guilt in perpetrating it

Antidote
    Participant

Re: the Cat 994H fuel burn. Not true. Maybe 1800 liters/hr. Not gallons. Still a lot and we get the point.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58877529414fb5283ed14a6b/t/5888f8acbebafbea448f7094/1485371564893/Fuel+Table+-+Loaders.pdf

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Ironic…so many statements about women, all made by men.

Matriarchal societies in one area of the globe, in one epoch apparently experienced little war.
    No, THIS matriarchal society HAD war, so matriarchy does not lead to peace!

I can kill babies (i.e. choose not to be a conduit of new human life) because of ME.

(I read this and I understand why teen girls might like to grow into men who will never be asked to change their bodies and risk their lives in pregnancy, who will never have to be “the weaker sex,” never realize that the decision to raise children coupled with the decision made by someone else to withhold financial support for those children means years and years of poverty, and a much more difficult life than had ever been imagined.)

We can fight no-genderism by defining what a woman is. What is a woman? The sophisticated cannot understand the question.

What is a woman? *I* am a woman.

I am delighted to *be* a woman, and to take on the role of *mother*. I am there for the skinned knees and sniffles, the tears and angers, the failures and achievements of my kids.

But…I *understand* the angst of the young women in Mr. House’s photo. They want to choose their way. They don’t want others to make the choices for them. Don’t call them “baby-killers.” To do so is propaganda. Yes, we need young women to become mothers, and motherhood is honorable and fulfilling. Let the young women choose, don’t impose upon them. Empower women, support mothers. Don’t make them dependent upon men.

Because…even as I delight in my own womanhood and motherhood…there is a part of me that is embittered, betrayed, and angry. When I embarked on the journey of motherhood, the man at my side promised to support me financially and emotionally. He broke that promise. In 2018 he tried to steal the children from me and to destroy me financially. He arranged his income deliberately to hide the bulk of it so that the court would order very little child support. Even with generous financial help from friends and family during that crisis, as a result I’m trying to figure out when I can declare bankruptcy. So much I’ve had to deal with, heaped upon me, that I didn’t choose. I have been impoverished for 10 years. I will probably never fully recover from the financial setback. I will not be able to help my children pay for college.

My 14 year old daughter tells me that she never wants to have children. Isn’t it obvious why she would feel that way?

If you want women to be mothers…empower them.

Mr. House
    Participant

“But…I *understand* the angst of the young women in Mr. House’s photo. They want to choose their way. They don’t want others to make the choices for them. Don’t call them “baby-killers.” To do so is propaganda. Yes, we need young women to become mothers, and motherhood is honorable and fulfilling. Let the young women choose, don’t impose upon them. Empower women, support mothers. Don’t make them dependent upon men.”

I agree with all this, but here is your problem “Don’t make them dependent upon men.” How is this possible? We’ve seen in the last 30 years as the US has transitioned from making things to services, that this has become a possibility. But on the other hand, the reason that most of us come here and read and comment, is because we realize that this too shall pass. When life gets more real, as in you can’t work from a computer screen all your life and have to get your hands dirty, in other words we transition back to a more “traditional” life style, how does that statement work? We are all dependent on something, better it be your family and local community then some faceless borg that tells you want you want to hear in a trade for your sovereignty and power. Do you think those strong empowered women fighting for the right to make their own choices would have been fine with forcing everyone else to get the shot? From my personal exp. i would say 100% yes.

Mr. House
    Participant

And is the picture that clear, are they baby killers or saints? Did they not have any say in getting pregnant? Or is all abortion due to the fact that the mother would not survive child birth? Here we are again back at personal responsibility. We know masks don’t do much to stop covid, but losing weight will greatly reduce your risk of a bad outcome with it. Which do we do?

Mr. House
    Participant

I care not if people have abortions, its not my business. But i do care about the hypocritical reasoning they use to not have feelings of guilt.

Mr. House
    Participant

Heck and with all the “great” changes we’ve had over the past 40 or 50 years, is society better off? Everything and i mean everything has been going the way of “liberalism” for the past 40 or 50 years, are things better now then they were before?

limeincoconut
    Participant

Re: the Cat 994H fuel burn. Not true. Maybe 1800 liters/hr. Not gallons. Still a lot and we get the point.

To nail it down further, don’t we also need to know how many hours it takes to move 500,000 pounds of earth?

WES
    Participant

Limeincoconut:

How long does it take a Cat 994H to move 500,000 pounds of earth/rock? Not long. Minutes.*

That is a rather loaded question to say the least! It depends upon many factors, like what is the mining setup? Is It a trucking operation (the most common) where the Cat 994H picks up the earth /rock and dumps it into the bed of a large mine truck to be hauled away?

Then there is the issue of the Cat 994H’s bucket size. That depends upon the type and density of earth/rock being moved. The heavier the material the smaller the bucket size.

Since there are so many variables involved there will be no simple answer.

But I will take a Cat 994H with a 20 cubic yard bucket and another with a bigger 25 cubic yard bucket.
    I will then assume about 2,500 pounds per cubic yards. (Could be lighter or heavier.)
    I will then assume a rather conservative 1 minute for a load and dump into a truck cycle. (A good operator could easily do 2 cycles per minute.)

20 cubic yard bucket times 2,500 pounds times 1 minute = 50,000 pounds/minute.
    25 cubic yard bucket times 2,500 pounds times 1 minute = 62,500 pounds/minute.

So to move 500,000 pounds of material could take anywhere from 8 to 10 minutes.
    500,000/50,000 = 10 minutes.
    500,000/62,500 = 8 minutes

Another factor to be considered is how big are the trucks and how long between trucks does the Cat 994H have to wait? Truck haul distances plays a huge role in mining efficiency. Then overall mine efficiency could easily reduce the tones process per hour moved downwards greatly.

So it isn’t just a single Tesla battery that require moving huge amounts of earth.
    A pound of copper requires moving a lot of earth too!

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the mining-facts, WES. I believe they said that big cat burned 1800 gallons of “fuel” in a 12 hour shift, so 150 gallons of diesel/hr.

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@Antidote “Re: the Cat 994H fuel burn. Not true. Maybe 1800 liters/hr. Not gallons. Still a lot and we get the point.”

It doesn’t say 1800 gallons per hour, but over a 12 hour shift. That’s 150 gallons per hour which is still an exaggeration according to the Cat Performance Handbook chart to which you refer. The chart says 994H fuel consumption can be as high as 52 gallons per hour under heavy usage.

52 gallons per hour doesn’t surprise me; my little 3-cylinder Kubota easily sucks down well over a gallon an hour under ‘heavy’ usage (heavy for it, that is). 50 gallons is a LOT of diesel, currently worth over $300 at the local retail station. Very likely there is more energy embedded in the manufacture of those batteries than they will ever “save” during their usable life

Should have just burned the diesel fuel in the car rather than the big-ass loader.

John Day
    Participant

The traditional question is “What is a ‘man’?”
    Well, that’s important, because everybody knew what a woman was.
    Mom.
    Is Dad a “real man”?
    Does Dad protect Mom and the kids? Does Dad “bring home the bacon”?
    Is Dad “a good man”, reliable, dependable in the long term to support the family?

I don’t intend to take anybody’s side or oppose anybody, but I’ll point out that women-raising-children require support. that’s the basic deal. “Men” want to reproduce, too, so a contract for support works for Women, Men and Children, and the species continues.
    Some “people” break contracts, even women, sometimes. Men not-infrequently have a strategy of breaking contracts, conscious or unconscious, or subconscious, or hidden from consciousness, or sequentially-in-consciousness…
    Phoenixvoice’s ex is that kind of “man”.
    Phoenixvoice’s daughter despairs of that kind of a life, “having children”.

Lyndon Johnson sent “young men” to kill and be killed in Vietnam, and created a “Great Society” based on “Guns and Butter” where women could have children without “Good Men” or even “Real Men”.
    There were problems being “married” to the federal and state governments.
    See “married to abuser”.

People are the apex predator of our world, and some people are the apex-predators-of-apex-predators.
    Other people are their prey.
    Some people are not either.
    Some people visit TAE.
    TAE generally disparages human predator-prey relationships, but there’s that question, “What are human-predator and human prey/”

willem
    Participant

There is a weekly “farmer’s market” within walking distance of my house. I live in a smallish town on the coast, well away from any large urban areas, but more importantly, most of the vendors come from inland where most of the farms are. I know that some of these people drive a long way to bring their goods to this market, which is only open for about 3 hours, and then go about 12 miles down the road to an evening market in a nearby town.

Today I was talking with one of the vendors I regularly buy citrus from, and I remarked that it must be getting expensive to gas up that stake-bed truck of hers. (This morning gas here was $6.15/gal, and about $7/gal for diesel.) She said she drives 150 miles each way (so 300 miles round trip) to get here, and on a good day, the truck gets ~13 mpg. Wow. That means that one fruit seller has to pay for around 25 gallons of fuel just to break even on the transportation cost. I might add that she told me her truck has 425,000 miles on it–it will obviously need to be replaced at some point, it isn’t going to run forever. I really don’t know how she has held her prices steady for the last year or two.

Elsewhere in the market there is another vendor I buy pasture-raised pork, chicken, and eggs from. He only drives about 80-90 miles round trip. The meat is much better and healthier, but it certainly isn’t cheap compared to its supermarket feed-lot raised equivalent. Last week a customer came by to buy some meat, and I’m pretty sure it was his first time buying meat directly from the grower, because he made a very pointed comment about how expensive the meat was. I just don’t think most people understand how much it costs to raise food and get it to market, not to mention the value of the hours and hours of labor involved.

The way things are going, however, these small growers and ranchers are going to be one of our only semi-reliable sources of food before too much longer.

zerosum
    Participant

NEW TO BURY IN THE BACK PAGES.
    https://www.rt.com/news/556902-pentagon-ukraine-biolabs-wmd/
    Pentagon divulges number of US-funded biolabs in Ukraine
    US insists 46 “peaceful” facilities were all about public health and safety

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3057517/fact-sheet-on-wmd-threat-reduction-efforts-with-ukraine-russia-and-other-former/
    Fact Sheet on WMD Threat Reduction Efforts with Ukraine, Russia and Other Former Soviet Union Countries
    JUNE 9, 2022

27 May, 2022
    Ukraine’s biolabs riddled with corruption and neglect – Russia
    The network of US-sponsored biolabs in Ukraine has been suffering from safety issues and rampant corruption, Moscow claims

“According to official data, only three laboratories with a BSL-3 biological safety level have had the right to perform such studies. These are the Odessa Anti-Plague Institute, the Institute of Epidemiology and Hygiene in Lvov, and the Public Health Center in Kiev,” Kirillov stated.
    The institute has had a large collection of some 654 pathogens, including anthrax, cholera, and other infectious diseases, Kirillov added.
    Attempts to improve the biolabs’ safety have been hampered by rampant corruption, the official claimed, citing a report by the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU). According to the document, the US-based engineering company Black & Veatch spent some 37.8 million hryvnia (some $4.7 million at the time) to upgrade three “veterinarian laboratories” back in 2013.

“According to an independent evaluation, the actual work cost some 17.7 million hryvnia less compared to the declared value,” Kirillov said, adding that the data obtained by the Russian military suggests that the funds had been funneled to several shell companies and vanished “benefiting American and Ukrainian officials.”

zerosum
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

The way things are going, however, these small growers and ranchers are going to be one of our only semi-reliable sources of food before too much longer.
    Hummmm!
    Food shortage and money shortage for a lot of people.

Useless eaters, picking trash
    In hopes of just a bit of cash-
    Or under some harsh master’s whip:
    The kind of future most would skip.

It stands to reason that humans- having destroyed most of their predators- should produce their own within the species. Everything human predators do indicates they know who they are and recognize each other. They methodically kill for gain- not in self-defense.
    Perhaps “predator” isn’t quite right.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

If you want women to be mothers…empower them.

But why, when the Infinite has given his daughters all the “power” they will ever need?

Why would God’s beautiful daughters, sisters, mothers be obsessed with *MOAR* 😕

Answer: Because All like sheep have gone astray, having turned, every one, to their own way

Many of us matured within a society inhabited by a majority of “women” who were nurturing, caring, demure, community-oriented “givers”, whom mostly placed their life goals towards the sanctity of family, the normal social contract + generally ALL life on earth.

Whereas the last 50 years has produced a steadily imploding CULTure of increasingly know-nothing, self-obsessed, unhinged harpies…

Supporting & following the diktats of NPD sociopaths ALWAYS will drive even the apathetic into madness, which is especially horrific when embodied by gender warfare & infanticide for EVIL purposes.

The Infinite’s sons, who were created to be protective leaders were, of course, the underlying *FAIL* factor that led western civilization into the swarmy hands of “The Owners” & their “Annointed Ones”, who then spread chaos to divide & conquer for exponential wealth & power…

Feminism then became an unwitting pawn in this debacle, torching the social contract from the family up 🙄

Women are, & always will be, the “weaker sex” physiologically, to that end rejection of the Infinite’s Plan inexorably ends the same: Chaos & needless suffering…

EGOcentricity that justifies suicidal/homocidal actions, if not rejected by social norms, will eventually engulf the civilization that is poisoned by it.

CHOICES HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

Passing “your” CONSEQUENCES onto others is a spiritual malady, especially concerning the unborn, leading to a dark path for the perpetrator. This is The Way.

CHOOSE wisely, know that ALL who are born into this realm will suffer & die, inevitably…

Blaming bad CHOICES on scapegoats, to deflect responsibility, has led DIRECTLY to mass formation psychosis.

The CONSEQUENCES were unavoidable 😕

In contravention of the EGOcentric mind (that CHOOSES to conscientiously block out the Infinite), the unvarnished Truth of real reality is that spirituality has to be lived to grok it ~ You can’t fake your way to the Peace that will set you free.

Sorry, just calling an Ace an Ace, after 60+ years of drowning in CULTural chaos, lost in EGO, then reconnecting with the Spirit within & find refuge on an invisible island paradise of Love, Healing & Creativity…

I wish my brothers & sisters would STOP! believing lies that feed & expand EGO!!!

I know in the core of my being we’re ALL on planet Earth to Love & Help each other, God’s children were never meant, nay created, to be selfish pigs always seeking *MOAR* 🙄

The Infinite will not be mocked!

Nothing personal,

Gary

Veracious Poet
    Participant

People are the apex predator of our world, and some people egomaniacs aka bad boys & girls are the apex-predators-of-apex-predators.

Other people innocent victims or ignorant fools are their prey.

FIFY John 😕

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

” I know in the core of my being we’re ALL on planet Earth to Love & Help each other ”

And that is the truth but then it gets complicated when there is more than one

WES
    Participant

On the subject of what is a woman?

For me being a male, a woman raises my heart beat!

Susmarie108
    Participant

@Gary: “Many of us matured within a society inhabited by a majority of “women” who were nurturing, caring, demure, community-oriented “givers”, whom mostly placed their life goals towards the sanctity of family, the normal social contract + generally ALL life on earth.”

Yes, we were the fortunate sons and daughters who grew “up” in that mostly stable society. I credit that early life experience for firmly establishing my REVERENCE for ALL life on earth and for my ability to lead with/be LOVE in daily living.

Anyone/everyone can find the Way to PEACE, COMPASSION, LOVE. Access/channels are OPEN if you choose it. No one need ask for empowerment from some outside source – as the Source is and always has been within. Ask and you shall receive. Everlasting empowerment is yours – by this choice alone.

Even more important is your statement: “the unvarnished Truth of real reality is that spirituality has to be lived to grok it”. This has been my experience as well. Add to it the UNDERSTANDING that comes from a quiet/silent mind. When the mind is silent the Heart talks. The language of the Heart is LOVE.

@phoenix – your contributions here are valued and appreciated. You are powerful through the sharing of personal experiences and reflections. Your LOVE shines through.

LOVE to ALL.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

When I first experienced a quiet/silent mind (while in a sober, conscience state), my EGO went REEEeeee! 😳 , followed by my spirit/heart going *WOW* 😀

I now receive the gift more & more, as I increase meditation/prayer, experiencing the gift of clarity without judgment, a new role where I’m blessed as a friend & caretaker 🙂

My subconsciousness is still a playground for my diminished EGO ~ After giving sincere thanks as I prepare to sleep, I humbly ask for my brain to continue to be rewired.

The important state to pursue In the Now, is to surrender to the Spiritual, *NOT* the EGO…

I too was blessed by a community of sane, loving “givers”, which was critical to countermand the nightmare I was often subjected to @ home 😕

Glad I learned/knew, early on, that the Bad Boys were nothing but a pathetic pack of losers…

Susmarie108
    Participant

@willem: We had a good turnout at yesterday’s Farmers Market held in the grassy green meadow next to the Art Gallery where I work. Nearly 1/3 of the producers drive approximately 45 miles upriver/downriver and over a mountain pass to get here, they all have expanding fuel costs ($6.97/gallon in town). Am so grateful for the beautiful offerings they bring each week!

My strategy to help these hard-working, committed souls is to buy as much of their produce/products as I can possibly eat + more. We all need to eat more veggies and fruit, right? I also try to gift everyone an extra something – so if the green onions are a dollar fifty cents I hand over a ten and say keep the change. Am also considering rounding up a couple of market sponsors whose money could be pooled and directed to the producer participants as “gas money”. Small rural towns are fragile, protecting the “heritage” human infrastructure such as Farmers Market – is an essential task.

Susmarie108
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Participant

Putin points to boomerang effect of sanctions

https://www.rt.com/russia/556895-putin-colonies-sanctions-boomerang/

zerosum
    Participant

Hidden warfare
    Chips and neon gas

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/03/low-on-gas-ukraine-invasion-chokes-supply-of-neon-needed-for-chipmaking/
    Low on gas: Ukraine invasion chokes supply of neon needed for chipmaking
    Production of gases used to make semiconductors at risk.

Ninety per cent of neon production is in Russia and Ukraine. As of 2020, the company Iceblick, with plants in Odessa and Moscow, supplies 65 per cent of the world’s production of neon, as well as 15% of the krypton and xenon. Neon gas is extracted as a byproduct of iron smelting from neon rich iron ore.
    ————

The Top 10 Semiconductor Companies by Market Share

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. accounts for 54% of the global market share
    Taiwan, South Korea, and China combine for 87% of the global semiconductor market

TSMC, short for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, is by far the world’s largest chip manufacturer. It’s also the sixth most valuable company in the world with a market cap of over $600 billion, and supplies chips to the likes of Apple, Intel, and Nvidia.

TSMC and Samsung are the only companies capable of producing today’s most advanced 5-nanometer chips that go into iPhones. However, the Taiwanese company is one step ahead and set to produce its 3-nanometer chips in 2022, offering the most advanced foundry technology.

Other companies on the list include China’s largest chipmaker SMIC, one of the 60 Chinese companies blacklisted by the U.S. in 2020. On a country level, Taiwan accounts for 63% of the foundry market, followed by South Korea with 18%. In both countries, the majority of the market share belongs to a single company.
    ————

https://www.reuters.com/technology/chip-challenge-keeping-western-semiconductors-out-russian-weapons-2022-04-01/
    The chip challenge: Keeping Western semiconductors out of Russian weapons
    Military weapons such as drones, guided missiles, helicopters, fighter jets, vehicles and electronic warfare equipment all need chips and experts say they often use older chips that are well tested out. Now, under new U.S. sanctions even some of the most basic chips cannot be shipped to prohibited Russian entities.
    ————-
    https://www.trendforce.com/presscenter/news/20210305-10693.html
    Progress in Importation of US Equipment Dispels Doubts on SMIC’s Capacity Expansion for Mature Nodes for Now, Says TrendForce
    5 March 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.