Debt Rattle November 28 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 28 2021

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Antidote
    Participant

Eye candy for V.Arnold

Michael Reid
    Participant

All the stories leads me to think these are symptoms or signs of collapse and self destruction

V. Arnold
    Participant

…apropos of nothing in particular; just love maps and their pov…

https://forum.southernwoodenboatsailing.com/news/the-spilhaus-projection-a-world-map-according-to-fish

Antidote
    Participant

@ Michael Reid

“All the stories leads me to think these are symptoms or signs of collapse and self destruction”

Hmmmmm….seems strange to me that someone as adept as yourself at surviving could be ….”lead”….? Hmmmmmmm

Your own *story* is the true one …just sayin’

V. Arnold
    Participant

Antidote
    Participant
    Eye candy for V.Arnold

Thank you.
    To what do I owe this feast of photos? 😉

Antidote
    Participant

@V.Arnold

Not sure but it seems that you are in touch with the common thing(s) that makes us human??? Simple things..some visceral…some ethereal. Maybe its the place you choose to live…which I have experienced myself….not sure. Is the pasta al dente when it sticks to the wall?

🙂

chooch
    Participant

Currently in the Philippines, cases are down from the latest peak but the percentage of people dying from COVID-19 is increasing.

In the past four weeks, the case fatality rate or the percentage of COVID-19 patients dying in relation to the new confirmed cases has more than doubled, averaging more than 3 percent, compared to the previous rate of 1.5 percent at the peak of the surge.

Could this increasing death rate be an indicator of the dreaded antibody dependent enhancement (ADE)?

COVID’s deadly antibody betrayal

Over on Seneca, the “extermination” series continues. A more ominous point he makes is that this time it’s not a nation tyrannizing an interior group- it’s the whole of Planet Poli-Bureau-Media demonizing outsiders, outliers, misfitters.
    These tactics will be used to divert us from the financial “controlled demolition”, where medicalization and the increase in taxes to pay for it will spark “owning nothing”.
    They have the momentum of a collapsing Ponzi scheme on their side, as well as all the cultists seeking purification.
    A cliche works best: interesting times. :0

Antidote
    Participant

@ chooch

It might but who cares? Are you seeking? Confirming? I currently know 5 peeps with sars-cov-2. ALL are double vaxxed. One is a doctor at a high fallutin’ medical research facility. I have heard from 3 that they *think* the vaccine has diminished the symptoms of the virus. Confirmation bias much? How could you possibly know when 98%( per Dr. D) experience only mild symptoms?

Get your life back..just @#$kin go get it!!!

🙂

V. Arnold
    Participant

@V.Arnold

Not sure but it seems that you are in touch with the common thing(s) that makes us human??? Simple things..some visceral…some ethereal.

Very perceptive of you…I like to think that that’s true…

Is the pasta al dente when it sticks to the wall?

LOL, I don’t know. Never tried the pasta on the wall thing…
    Keep on keeping on… 😉

P.S.
    I don’t care for al dente; a bit too hard for my taste…

Antidote
    Participant

@V.Arnold:

“I don’t care for al dente; a bit too hard for my taste…”

Agree. I like things that have been *transformed* a bit more than the what the ‘experts” define.

🙂

V. Arnold
    Participant

René Magritte Youth 1924

Stunning Magritte.
    I like it…very much…
    Apparently a cubist style…I wonder; do many artists go through a cubist period? I believe Picasso did at one point in his career…

TAE Summary
    Participant

* Three Ways of Saying the Same Thing:
    – Positive Feedback Loop: New Mutations Require New Vaccinations, New Vaccinations Generate New Mutations
    – Pfizer rolls out their VaaS Cash Cow: Vaccination as a Service; Much more profitable than a single sterilizing vaccine installation
    – If you want a picture of the future imagine a hypodermic needle jabbing a human arm – forever

* Omicron Vaccine Ad Campaign
    – Omicron symptoms without vaccination: Sniffles and a Slight Cough …. VERY BAD!
    – Omicron symptoms with vaccination: Sniffles or a Slight Cough …. BUT NOT BOTH, WE PROMISE!

* Oxymorons (with apologies to oxymoron):
    – Medical Ethics
    – Sterilizing Vaccine
    – Government Healthcare
    – Trusted Agency
    – Harmless Covid Variant
    – Peace Officer
    – Vaccine Safety

* The Omicron virus arrived
    It’s victims have thus far survived
    Slight cough and a sniffle
    Effectively piffle
    So fear of mass death’s been revived

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Some anagrams:

OMICRON = MORONIC

OMICRON SCARIANT = MORONIC CIA RANTS

sumac.carol
    Participant

On omicron: I’m calling it the pandemic of fully-vaccinated air travellers

Veracious Poet
    Participant

OMICRON = MORONIC

Sometimes THEY can’t help but rub the deplorables faces in it…

It’s all so incredulous now, barring the faithful devoted, waiting in the wings was that psycho weasel Dr. Faucistein, like a villian in a bad comic movie 😐

Now that the smoke’s gone
    And the air is all clear
    Those who were right there
    Got a new kind of fear
    You’d fight and you were right
    But they were just too strong
    They’d stick it in your face
    And let you smell what they consider wrong

chooch
    Participant

Thanks Antidote,

Fair questions. At some point, the unvaccinated will/do possess something that the vaccinated will no longer be able to. Not looking forward to riding the next wave out.

ctbarnum
    Participant

“Harmless Covid Variant”

Upgraded to “Mostly Harmless” after media freakout.

WES
    Participant

Carol:

Since only the vaccinated are allowed to fly on air planes, the powers-that-be might not like you pointing out that inconvenient truth!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

So…I can’t help but wonder if this will touch off some kind of international chain-reaction:

WES
    Participant

Mister Roboto:

Turkey is just debasing their currency faster than everybody else. It is just the wonders of Muslim brotherhood economics hard at work!

those darned kids
    Participant
    thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Antidote re: eye candy

The shot of the crashed Mercedes reminded me of Les Vacances de Monsieur Hulot.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Omicron arrives just as parts of the People’s Democartic Republic of Australia are coming out of long and tedious house arrest, blinking in the unaccustomed sunlight and fresh air. Bugger. Soon we’ll all be plunged back into it again.

I just had a young builder and his apprentice complete some much-needed repairs to my house. He told me how glad he was to be able to get back to work again after 10 or 12 weeks without work or income. He’s been existing on savings and was getting quite nervous about when they’d run out. Restrictions eased just in time for him and thousands like him, but now we may have them imposed afresh. Being self-employed, his vaccination status did not improve his income earning potential at all.

It’s not just the particular job or job category that is affected; it’s also the entire job and work ecology that is harmed. Everything is attached to everything and in more ways than one. Tug too much on a thread here and the whole basted suit falls apart. To mix my metaphors.

BTW, I presume you know that “al dente” is Italian for “not cooked” ?

V. Arnold
    Participant

BTW, I presume you know that “al dente” is Italian for “not cooked” ?

I did not know that; but, it makes sense…given that pasta al dente is “hard” textured…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Speaking of pasta; an old Italian granny was interviewed about cooking pasta and her #1 rule was the copious amount of water used to cook pasta must taste like the sea…
    Absof**kinglutely true…and we use sea salt exclusively in our house…
    IMO, properly cooked pasta is the foundation of any pasta dish, Marinara, Pesto, Carbonera, and even Mac & Cheese… 😉

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.