Debt Rattle October 21 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 21 2018

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Harlequin and woman with necklace 1917   • The Global Dollar Shortage is Here – And It’s Becoming A Big Problem (Palisade) • The Pa
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 21 2018]

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Zuckerberg didn’t write the code for Facebook. The movie, ‘The Social Network’ (2010), is a fraud. Three videos detail this quite convincingly. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page:
    SES SERCO “Wet-Ware” Soft Kill Plan Has Begun

BTW, the top video at that link offers unexpected surprises, as well.

Ilargi: I’m repeating my request from yesterday’s comments here. I’d appreciate a comment as to whether you agree with Charles Hugh Smith’s prediction of Venezuela-style inflation (after a period of bankruptcies), or whether you see deflation as the driving force for the western nations’ collapsing economies over the coming decade. If $trillions are “given away” by the Fed, then to whom will those $trillions be “given” if not the banks again?

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

There’s been a lot of talk here and there about a “complete reset.” I don’t see how that could possibly happen except as a consequence of world war. Were a “complete reset” to be implemented without prior world war, it would generate one.

I’m also beginning to think that the weapons won’t be nuclear and that the U.S. will not be fighting Russia or China. The world war weapon of mass *human* destruction will be 5G microwaves. Inflicted on populations worldwide, already weakened by glyphosate, vaccines, fluoride, glyphosate, SSRI’s, genetically modified disease organisms, illegal immigrants, glyphosate, deflationary collapse, etc.

‘Holocaust’ and ‘Holodomor’ don’t even begin to describe the enormity.

In other words, the old money banking clans and their minions (Pope, Queen, etc.) intend to continue calling all the shots as big winners regardless of how this plays out. Remain calm: their plans, well underway, somehow still manage to remain a secret. You won’t know for sure what hit you, nor how, nor when, nor exactly why, nor by whom. But your nasty little debt problem will get solved. And THEY will implement their reset without YOU complaining.

PlanetaryCitizen
    Participant

Trump takes a viewpoint consistent with the narcissistic agenda present in his excito toxin addled brain at the time. He takes a step back only when facts, and I use that word loosely with regard to Trump, force him to. The only negotiation taking place is in his own mind. That being which position keeps intact my grandiose self image best, and makes me the most money. He doesn’t give a damn which pocket it is in. Collusion (not a legal term, I know) with Russians is already a fact thanks to the emails proffered up by DJT Jr about the meeting at the Tower. You know, where the One Ring of Power is kept.

zerosum
    Participant

@ DS
    As the doctor presses on your injury he asks, “What hurts the most? Here? or Here?”
    ——-

I’m grateful and thankful to be living inside of la-la-land
    Outside of our la-la-land the capitalist Vultures and Predators are roaming world wide.

A small donation helps but it is not enough to solve the cause of the problem.
    The most powerful man in the world is only trying to build a wall to hide the problem.

Migrant caravan swells to 5,000, resumes advance toward US

http://www.unhcr.org/figures-at-a-glance.html
    We are now witnessing the highest levels of displacement on record.
    An unprecedented 68.5 million people around the world have been forced from home. Among them are nearly 25.4 million refugees, over half of whom are under the age of 18.
    Altogether, more than two-thirds (68 per cent) of all refugees worldwide came from just five countries:
    Syrian Arab Republic (6.3 million)
    Afghanistan (2.6 million)
    South Sudan (2.4 million)
    Myanmar (1.2 million)
    Somalia (986,400)

For the fourth consecutive year, Turkey hosted the largest number of refugees worldwide, with 3.5 million people. It was followed by Pakistan (1.4 million), Uganda (1.4 million), Lebanon (998,900), the Islamic Republic of Iran (979,400), Germany (970,400), Bangladesh (932,200) and Sudan (906,600).

DrCiber
    Participant

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-final-say-demonstration-london-peoples-vote-numbers-theresa-may-a8594011.html

These antidemocratic crackpots HAD a final say on brexit back on the day that they lost the vote. Everybody had just as much opportunity to present their position and appeal for support. Indeed, the Remainers, representing the “incumbent” position held a functional advantage.

They lost anyhow.

What they are throwing a tantrum for now is no different than a football club demanding an extra 90 minutes of playing time simply because they’ve lost the match. Nonetheless, I won’t be surprised at all that the british (sic, i.e. lower case on purpose) government finds a way to capitulate to the mob as a continuation of its ongoing and very public suicide.

zerosum
    Participant

He, (Trump), also threatened to mobilize the U.S. military and shut down the southern border to stop those migrants from entering the U.S.,

So-o-o-o-o
    The military will do one of the following

1. Gas the people

2. Shoot the people

3. Herd them on busses. Put them in detention/refugee camps. Feed them, Care for them, Teach them a trade etc

4. Sell them as indentured servant to earn their right to become citizens
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servitude

5. Release the people to come back again and be detained again

DrCiber
    Participant

Whatever the response chosen, take notes because this is what the collapse of international order looks like from the inside.

V. Arnold
    Participant

You’ll need more people, and do it every week, and then every day.

• 700,000 March To Demand A Final Say On Brexit (Ind.)

Alas, I think we’re past the point people can make any difference at all…
    Full spectrum dominance is in full effect.

palloy
    Participant

Khashoggi is NOT a WaPo journalist only interested in Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy and The Truth. He is an islamist, fought with the Mujihadeen in Afghanistan against the Russians, friend of Osama bin Laden, and courtier (fixer) for various Saudi Princes, including the evil Turki bin Abdulaziz. As a part of the ruling court, he never spoke out against the brutal royal government, but was critical of MBS’s one-man rule as opposed the old ruling council.

That’s according to Professor As’ad AbuKhlil – https://youtube.com/watch?v=zRGB8lA3v0sg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.