Debt Rattle October 27 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 27 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Paul Klee Angelus Novus 1920   • FDA Experts Ask Why Kids Are “Dropping Like Flies” Right After Getting Vaccine (TE) • CHD to Sue FDA for ‘Reckle
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 27 2021]

Germ
    Participant

Watch:

Dr. Ruben on the FDA panel: “We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That’s just the way it goes.”

https://t.me/robinmg/10588

Germ
    Participant

Finally, after all this time!

Germ
    Participant

Listen:

“James Kunstler returns to Geopolitics & Empire for an update on the “long emergency” and how the neo-Jacobin program is faring. He believes we are in the midst of a mass hysteria with the question being how to battle our way out of it. At the bottom of it all is the fact that techno-industrial economies have lost their mojo and are crashing, threatening to push us into a technological surveillance state.”

Germ
    Participant

I just found out that one of my cousins (49yo.) and her husband (53yo) are both recovering from bad cases of Covid. Otherwise, very healthy non- smokers.
    Yup – both were double jabbed earlier this year.

“Safe and Effective” – my arse!

Germ
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

10-year up 50% in three months. Again.

Don’t get impatient, the traders say that doesn’t matter, we aren’t quite there yet. Structurally, if we have a hiccup, everyone must go to CASH, that is, the US$. Because net-net that’s what their crippling, overwhelming indebtedness is paid in.

Note Long Beach causes a few things: one, China is stretched: they’re not getting paid. Two, the U.S. economy: no deliveries, no sales. Three: everyone looks bad. I’m just pointing that China may be squeezing us with slowdowns, (a war embargo) we’re squeezing them back.

“Re-Imposing COVID Restrictions Would Cost Transfer from the Poor to the Rich in UK Up To £18 Billion” Fixed it.

“Pediatric COVID Hospitalizations Plunge As Schools Reopen, Baffling Experts”

It’s because of all those vaccinations they PLANNED to do shortly. The ‘Rona is scared. The ‘Rona knows!

Green Energy: A Bubble In Unrealistic Expectations: …as global policymakers have turned against the fossil fuel industry, energy producers are for the first time in history not responding to dramatically higher prices by increasing production…”

And kill us all in a repeat of the Irish Potato Famine. Oopsie! An “accident” happened. The kind that comes after 30 years of your daily failure and us telling you not to do that. …This is why you don’t allow free money that permits you to fail and not go to the bottom of the pile, bankrupt. A loser with no power. No need for that if you’re an idiot son like “W” or Elon and Powell’s around.

“FDA: We have to give the jab to know what’s in it.”

“We could have saved 80% of Covid Deaths if” if only we’d not lied about how many deaths it caused in the first place.

“Why did you force me to be injected with an experimental drug. What will you say?”

Shut up and get back in your wheelchair, I’m not done feeding you yet.

the vast majority of GOF research does not involve ePPP”

However the rest of it is 100% pure bioweapons research for the CCP. …That was released on the world with fabulous timing.

Hey, where’s my 25M dead? I was promised. Did anyone get fired for lying about that yet?

Germ
    Participant
    Red
    Participant

“Green Energy: A Bubble In Unrealistic Expectations: …as global policymakers have turned against the fossil fuel industry, energy producers are for the first time in history not responding to dramatically higher prices by increasing production…”

Or what’s left can’t be used up by the general population because we (MIC) need it to keep the peace and run the gulags.

chooch
    Participant

Church of FreedomPeaceJustice

On the exemption form I submitted was the following question,

Did you purchase or make a monetary donation in exchange for documentation to support this request for accommodation?

From Gerald’s Church

Membership & Vaccine Exemption

To receive a COVID-19 religious vaccine exemption, you must become a member of the Universal Church of Freedom, Peace & Justice. To become a member, please donate a minimum of $100 using the “DONATE” button below.

Your generosity is appreciated. Every dollar makes a difference.

A lot my coworkers got their denial email late last night. I think there must be a quota that they need to achieve to prevent triggering a fine in the future. Based on anecdotal evidence (discussions with lawyers, resistance groups etc.) I think that number is on the order of 1%, 99% must be vaccinated.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

On the exemption form I submitted was the following question,

Did you purchase or make a monetary donation in exchange for documentation to support this request for accommodation?

And I think we all know what will come of answering the question honestly, at least in the case of Mr. Celente’s “matchbook church”.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I wonder if I can get a vaccination-exemption for being a member of the Metal Church?

zerosum
    Participant

posting problems

SNOBS AND PECKING ORDER

Steve Kirsch
    Executive Director
    COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund has told the FDA panel everything that TAE has been saying

REFERENCE 141 slide show by Steve Kirsch
    ://www.skirsch.com/covid/VRBPAC-10-26-21.pdf
    Questions you need to answer before approving the COVID vaccines for any age group

FOR MORE INFO
    See the Vaccine resources article on
    skirsch.io
    ://www.skirsch.io/vaccine-resources/
    It has links to everything I’ve written
    on vaccine safety. Most items have
    both the PDF and source files. Feel
    free to plagiarize.

Germ
    Participant

“Asheville, NC doctor cites 100 percent recovery rate for acute Covid patients”

Asheville, NC doctor cites 100 percent recovery rate for acute Covid patients

Germ
    Participant

“Children should NOT get vaccinated against the virus that causes COVID-19, according to Harvard University professor of medicine Martin Kulldorff.”

Harvard Professor: Children Shouldn’t Get COVID-19 Vaccines

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

From AAPS:

The COVID protocol that hospital physicians must follow, in lockstep across the U.S., appears to be the implementation of the 2009-2010 “Complete Lives System” developed by Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel for rationing medical care for people older than 50.

Lethal Connections: “Complete Lives” Morphs into “COVID Protocol” in America’s Hospitals

Lethal Connections: “Complete Lives” Morphs into “COVID Protocol” in America’s Hospitals

Germ
    Participant

Press Release: Rise in Sudden Deaths Among Young People Requires Investigation

https://www.randyhilliermpp.com/20211025_pr_oppinvestigationsuddendeaths

Germ
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Germ
    What, a politician doing the walk.
    ” Rise in Sudden Deaths Among Young People Requires Investigation”

Mr. House
    Participant

Nose diving again, and just in time for Christmas. Remember how it tried to nose dive in 2018 and then we started reversing interest rates back to zero and stopped shrinking the balance sheet in 2019? And then it started to blow up again in the late summer/fall of 2019 into the spring of 2020 until the largest fraud in human history happened?

Mr. House
    Participant

Nice head and shoulders pattern though. This gentleman believes the market will blow up this friday. He’s right of course, its just that most people don’t take money printing into account and still think for themselves like the system is honest and self correcting. It will correct one day and what a bill to pay it will be!

http://deflationland.blogspot.com/

Noirette
    Participant

Via the UK Column News some time in the past 15 days (> link is to today’s news) I learnt that the UK has created a new Gvmt. Agency, the UK Health Security Agency.

It fuses under one head: Public Health England, the Joint Biosecurity Center, NHS Test and Trace and the Centre for Pandemic Preparedness.

Their site (link) doesn’t give any history or origins, or even what I just wrote.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-health-security-agency-launches-with-a-relentless-focus-on-keeping-the-nation-safe

from,

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-health-security-agency

https://www.ukcolumn.org

Doffing my sparkly hat. It looks very much like Gvmt. Security / aka Control, some big Corps, and Health (public and private), big Tech, with the MSM as bowing handmaiden, are going to collaborate to corral and control practically all aspects of the peons, ordinary ppl. In the West. See Canada, Australia, Israel, as examples…

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Germ and All, Vitamin D(eception) is the rule. People react at a very surface level, and never dig deeper. Kind of like ASSuming that literal rusty metallic iron filings “fortified” into the food system is a direct drop in replacement for Mother Nature’s naturally processed organic iron. Bad ASSumption. And it is “NATURAL LAW” for the Royal and Banking Predator Classes to use the “natural law” that is our confident ignorance against us. We need to become “wise as a serpent,” and when we don’t, THEY BLAME US! They actually have a point — at what point do we GROW UP AND TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OURSELVES? NEVER? Not quite. NEVER for most people? Absolutely!

So, what is the relevant grammar and logic behind vitamin D, the information that reveals the D(eception)? It isn’t hard, it isn’t difficult, but it is a bit more of a complex truth than a simple beautiful lie.

Vitamin D has hormone properties (why did they misname it — there is a reason, can anyone think of it?), and has both a storage (calcidiol) and ACTIVE FORM (calcitriol). EMPIRE, INC. ONLY MEASURES THE STORAGE FORM. Why occult the active form?

When you want to make sure your engine has enough oil (active form), so you check the trunk to see how many quarts of oil are in the trunk (storage form)? That’s the equivalent of what all these people are doing when they check storage D (calcidiol) only.

So, what is REALLY going on? The people who TEST RATIONALLY, like Morley Robbins, test calcidiol, calcitriol, serum calcium, and retinol status when assessing one’s TRUE HORMONE D STATUS, as opposed to the BLIND BAT assessment of storage D only.

What do they find? WHEN STORAGE D IS LOW, ACTIVE D CAN BE QUITE HIGH! Oh, if active D is high, how will D supplements help an already high active D status? That’s a question YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO FORMULATE AT ALL! Active D is high due to HIGH LEVELS OF CHRONIC INFLAMMATION, storage D is low due to low magnesium, which is required to flip cholesterol into storage D, due to the chronic inflammation.

What do D supplements do for chronic inflammation? THEY MAKE IT WORSE IN THE LONG TERM! How? Too much calcium blocks magnesium, and magnesium deficiency leads to chronic inflammation. In addition, hormone D supplements obliterate retinol status, and retinoic acid is absolutely required by the ATP7B enzyme to load copper into ceruloplasmin, which is THE MASTER ANTIOXIDANT IN THE UNIVERSE.

So, hormone D supplements both deplete magnesium and deplete “blue blood” status (including depleting ferro-oxidase).

“The best way to control the opposition is to finance it as societal programming”
    ~Me, borrowing from a basic theme Vladimir Lenin theme

Related highlighted research and analysis, and before you complain about it, note that this is HIGHLY DISTILLED INFORMATION. I’ve reviewed a ton more information that this, but this is the best I’ve found. At some point, people, WE HAVE TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. STOP PARROTING EVERYONE ELSE’S FINANCED FALSE NARRATIVE (appeal to authority, appeal to popularity logical fallacy), and begin investigating yourself, especially when someone has already done it, and pretty much lays it out in front of you… PASS IT ON! If something is not right, CORRECT IT! But don’t mindlessly ASSume and parrot. We’ve all been there. I have been there. It is easy to do, hence we do it! But at least KNOW when we do it, and DO THE HOMEWORK when it is possible to do it). Let’s all EVOLVE to a higher plane of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

If I post links, the blog software blocks my post entirely. So I will post the search terms and you will have to search them.

Testing is Key to Hormone-D! Root Cause Protocol
    The Truth of Hormone-D… Root Cause Protocol
    Vitamin-D deficiency = Mg deficiency. Period. Root Cause Protocol
    The Vitamin-D controversy… Root Cause Protocol
    Iron Toxicity Post #50: The Iron-ic “D”eceit of Hormone-D — Root Cause Protocol
    Dr. Stephanie Seneff: Is Vitamin D Supplementation Really Necessary? One Radio Network Augest 12, 2019
    Rethinking Vitamin D with Morley Robbins youtube
    Why You Shouldn’t Supplement Vitamin D w: Jim Stephenson Jr & Morely Robbins | Mitolife Radio Youtube
    Vitamin D—Risk vs Benefit (Dr. Mildred Selig, Mg researcher) magwater.com
    Vitamin D — More May Not Be Better Johns Hopkins
    Jim Stephenson – WARNING Vitamin D Is Toxic!! Youtube

PS — Dr. Stephanie Seneff explains that naturally synthesized hormone D is both water and fat soluble. On the other hand, vitamin D supplements are only fat soluble. This limits its functionality in the cell. It is best to get hormone D the right way… from cholesterol, via the sun, in a magnesium replete body, or at least from food like quality sardines.

PSS — Like ascorbic acid, vitamin D does appear to have some short term therapeutic effects. If you get Covid and vitamin D is part of a protocol that has been shown to be effective, have at it. Do what you need to do to address an acute issue. But that’s it. It is vitamin D-mo therapy, not some kind of magic elixir over the long term. More vitamin D supplements and ascorbic acid are consumed today than ever, and chronic disease is 60% plus… None was consumed in the 1940’s when chronic disease was 4%. 2+2=4.

PSSS — What is the main driver of chronic inflammation that drives high active D and drives down both magnesium and storage D? IRON. Read Daniel 2:43, because those who control the global money supply have, and it is their RELIGION to finance Biblical prophecies against you in service to God… and they REALLY ENJOY being the vehicle of God’s Wrath against the sinning masses (us). They enjoy it a lot! <<< This is what happens when a monopoly control over money is allowed and never addressed. All those who ran/run interference for this Money Power Monopoly have guilt for what they are doing now. They are ENABLERS. Stop enabling!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

EVERYONE in America has a de facto exemption from vaccine mandates if their over-arching belief system is that their life here on Earth is contrary to special interests blindly injecting them with black box goop based on an undeclared agenda.

Clearly, the agenda IS NOT IMMUNITY, for if it was, they would not try to force vaxx those with much superior natural immunity. SO WHAT IS THE AGENDA?

IMHO, THIS is the most obvious occulted agenda…

Q: If you were to tell the whole world one message, what would it be?
    A: I would advise those so inclined to listen that their bloodlines are, today, in great danger of mass extinction! Mass number of bloodlines, that is to say.
    ~Rothschild

The pharmaceutical industry is very large and powerful, and exists as a middleman of sorts between humans and their natural remedies.
    Unfortunately for humans, these pharma are profit based first and foremost.
    Remedies to every issue facing humans can be found in NATURAL LAW, including health related. It is up to the human to choose direct participation…or farm out these needs to a party with clearly vested interests!
    Another great example of FREE WILL!
    Laughing out Loud!
    No one would say the information isn’t out there to those who seek it out!
    Check and MATE!
    ~Rothschild

“Check and mate” signifies “game over.” What is THE GAME THEY ARE PLAYING? SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST BLOODLINE! He could NOT have been more clear. How do they win? Eliminating almost all other bloodlines, of course. Notice how he associated “pharma” with “game over, B*zzz.” Do you really think that was an accident? Are you willing to bet your life?

At some point, the remaining bloodlines will be similar enough in power and stature to know that coexistence is the next logical evolutionary step….referred biblically as the thousand year peace. At that point, there wont be many left, at least relevant to the current population level. 500 million at most.
    THEN things get interesting!
    Thanks for playing!
    ~Rothschild

As calculus concerns itself with always incrementally APPROACHING zero, one BLOODLINE will, in fact, attain such perfection.
    All others will cease to exist.
    The stakes are HIGH, and sparring partners are NEEDED.
    ~Rothschild

Mr. House
    Participant

Mr. House
    Participant

Also, attempting to kiss a woman is now sexual assault according to Huma Abiden. Good way to keep population growth down ;). Soon men won’t even approach women!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

It will correct one day and what a bill to pay it will be!

All by design!

Truly, there is much disinformation out there, but we do not even need to dirty our hands…for the large part.
    You little people are adept at offering opinions on things of which you have no real knowledge. Very adept.
    Look at the stock market. The objective is to get the worthless fiat out of the serfs hands, not make a profit!
    Why would those who own the fiat creation have to work to get more! Silly!
    The market exists to get worthless fiat out of the hands of the little people, and for no other reason. And it is very easy to do. Think about how the markets work!
    I offer you this Bickle. If you can figure out the mechanism by which this is accomplished, I will fill in the blanks and you SHOULD be able to help your bloodline with some crisp, new fiat!
    Laughing out loud!
    That just sounds silly to me!
    ~Rothschild

It has generally been the dream of humanity, of humans, to live free of molestation! Your desire has been the norm for most.
    Sadly, the molestation is by design, and part of a system of ongoing exploitation. Well, sadly for some anyway.
    Others BENEFIT FROM SUCH ARRANGEMENTS!
    Laughing out loud!
    ~Rothschild

HUMANS KNOW the education systems in most first world countries is substandard. Test scores compare countries every year and the west falls further and further behind. YET humans STILL persist in sending their kids to institutions designed to make them compliant. DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS? Yet only an insignificant percentage do anything about it.
    SO tell me, sir, to whom does the BLAME properly lie. Keeping in mind, of course, that the concept of BLAME is another “beautiful lie” and BLAME does not EXIST IN NATURE.
    The rest of your ramblings I do not quite understand, but I bid you a pleasant day!
    VOLUNTARY SLAVERY IS WHERE IT’S AT. JAIL YOURSELF IF YOU SO CHOOSE!
    ~Rothschild

zippy, do you know what PROGRAMMING you yourself are running?
    Or are you above all that??
    Laughing out Loud!
    ~Rothschild

Public spectacle of the type to which you refer are known as PCE’s…Perception Changing Events! Designed to modify the humans flimsy perceptions of REALITY to realize a specific objective or objectives.
    NOTE THAT ANIMALS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, or DIDN’T HAPPEN IN NYC! I have already stated many times the so called financial markets are a complete FABRICATION! So their collapse, or rise, is by definition, STAGED! The creation and dissolution of wealth which never existed in REALITY!
    FAITH BASED!
    Laughing out Loud!
    PCE’s don’t work outside of the human circle!
    Laughing out LOUD!
    As the magician “tricks” by telling the audience where to focus attention, and, by extension where NOT to look…so the PCE’s occur for specific reasons and desired outcomes.
    THESE PCE’s are not the issue! It is the “grinding” which is taking place without respite that is causing your inevitable demise! Catherine Austin Fitts describes this “methodology” as the “slow burn”. Her advice, limited as it is, deserves consideration to those mired in the “present” reality.

What distracts you are only circuses! The “death” is all around you and never sleeps. You need only open your eyes to see what your fate holds and estimate, with some precision, the exact circumstances of your demise….if that, for some reason is important to you!
    Laughing out Loud!

Would your efforts not be better spent avoiding such a fate?
    Do you constantly look for exploding airplanes and crashing buildings?
    Sad lot, really!
    Has this been clear enough for you?
    ~Rothschild

BTW, that’s an admission to their financing 9/11. Why? There were countries in the Middle East that did not have BIS, Inc. controlled debt-based money central banks, and they had to create a pretext to send over the Western Militaries THEY CONTROL in order to overthrow those countries and set up BIS, Inc. central banks. The “woman” who “rides” the beast empire system has illicit relations (fornication) will ALL nations… through their debt-based money central banking system (simple observation — this is the way the world works IN FACT). Syria and Iran are the only — TEMPORARY — holdouts. NOW YOU KNOW. Does anyone really CARE, though? That’s the more operative question.

And the kicker… our property is collateral for the $40 trillion in FRAUDULENT, INEXTINGUISHABLE DEBT… ALL BY DESIGN, AND RIGHT IN OUR FACES FOR ANY HONEST, CARING PERSON TO SEE… yet how many care to make this information a priority?

In the early American west, humans were allowed to fence in (stake a claim) for as much land as they could defend! Of course, other forces were at play, and others may have disputed either the concept or the terms. Many humans died defending their dirt!
    The idea of registering ones land makes some sense if you buy into that system, and you perceive that system operates in a way beneficial to you and your interests.
    Once that dynamic changes, you must ask yourself if the system continues to be one in which you are the BENEFICIAL PARTY!. For example, if registering the property (in the US anyway) subjects (those pesky words again, SUBJECTS!)…
    Laughing out Loud!
    …you to PROPERTY TAXES where you pay rent to the licensing agency for the privilege of occupying what you thought was yours..and you have to pay a fee and REQUEST a PERMIT to make any changes…(!) what gives you the idea that YOU own the land?
    LAND OWNERSHIP? How so? WHO OWNS WHAT?
    SO, to your specific question, ALLODIAL TITLE isn’t a check-box on some bureaucratic form, but more relevant to the experiences of the wild west!
    For example, can you produce documents to perfect title from treaty? Do you know that treaty law is considered the supreme law in the US..in the sense that it trumps the constitutional laws as well.
    If the property in question can trace the “hands of ownership” transfer back to the original treaty which relinquished true ownership from the original transaction, you have perfected title and no one can bother you from a MORAL STANDING. YOU ARE RIGHT!
    Laughing out Loud!
    Second part is more problematical! Can you defend your claim? Do you think those who benefit from your serf-dom will allow you to NOT be a serf WITHOUT A FIGHT?
    Short AND long answer: NO
    Ask the Native American Indians how that works out
    ~Rothschild

Know that the so called “financial collapse” is a fiction, and preparing for a new financial system already established.
    And yes, the ownership is largely complete. Realize that this is the result of generations of meticulous planning, execution and, dare I say it, GENIUS!
    Of course, one can question the GENIUS aspect. If a bloodline knows exactly what will “happen”, is it GENIUS?
    I submit the unraveling of the mystery of the ages allowing this knowledge to be had is genius beyond that of human comprehension.
    ~Rothschild

You do ask a relevant question which all serious humans should address; namely “who will get food and who will starve”. Can you follow that thought thread?
    Laughing out Loud!
    ~Rothschild

Mr. House
    Participant

“The market exists to get worthless fiat out of the hands of the little people, and for no other reason. And it is very easy to do. Think about how the markets work!”

High inflation in the 70’s and early 80’s and you get the 401k, which siphons off money from regular people and puts it in the market and dampens inflation since you can’t withdraw it until you’re in your 60’s. I know why the market exists, and i understand what is happening and i didn’t need somebody claiming to be Rothschild on the internet to tell me. I actually came across the thread you reference back in 2015 or so while going down a rabbit hole late at night. What you keep posting about is dog chasing its tail in my opinion. One because you can’t put a face to “rothschild” people have no idea who that is and will have no motivation to direct their anger at “them”. I believe we need to stop discussing and arguing it which shall not be named because its perfect at dividing people. Back to economics easier to show that you’re being screwed and put in a perspective that isn’t Red/Blue.

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/we-have-historic-opportunity-senator-wyden-releases-dems-plan-tax-unrealized-capital

Economy must really be getting desperate, DEMS want an infusion of money Pronto and are giving up all their pies in the sky.

Germ
    Participant

Read about Dr Ruben who was the Dr. who said the following at the FDA hearing yesterday where he voted to authorize the vaxx for 5-11 year-olds –

” But we’re never going to learn about how safe this vaccine is unless we start giving it. That’s just the way it goes. ”

Here’s a bio:

https://talent4boards.com/oncorus-welcomes-dr-eric-rubin-to-its-board-of-directors/

“Our pioneering Synthetic vRNA Immunotherapy Platform involves a highly innovative, novel combination of RNA- and oncolytic virus-based modalities to realize the potential of RNA medicines for cancer. Our lead IV-administered Synthetic vRNA clinical candidates, ONCR-021 and ONCR-788, are both currently in IND-enabling studies.”

Simply beggars belief.

Mr. House
    Participant

Yeah well we wouldn’t know what was in obamacare until we passed it either and look how great that worked out 😉

Almost like they’re connected…….

Germ
    Participant

“They’re Coming for the Children”

https://www.patreon.com/posts/theyre-coming-50158799

Germ
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Veracious Poet

Regarding John Michael Greer,

He is a person with a tremendous intellect. I have agreed with many of his perspectives and he explores things I know nothing about. An interesting mind

Germ
    Participant

“FDA Committee Members Reviewing Pfizer Vaccine For Children Have Worked For Pfizer, Have Big Pfizer Connections – This Is A Staggering Conflict of Interest”

FDA Committee Members Reviewing Pfizer Vaccine For Children Have Worked For Pfizer, Have Big Pfizer Connections

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

80% = sheeps
    16% = us
    4% = sociopaths

so, humanity is, and always has been (i imagine), the 16% defending the 80% from the 4%.

quoting myself:

“four per cent of humans are sociopaths – the ones with bad teeth become criminals, the ones with good teeth become politicians”

citizenx
    Participant

Juden Chomsky dusts off the Yellow Star and slurps up Nazi ideology like a good Juden- blames the unvaxxed Goyim.

In it, the famous linguist and political thinker argues that those who are not vaccinated against Covid should be socially shunned, required to isolate and – in the final assault on a social solidarity he cites as the justification for his argument – even potentially put in danger of destitution. They have only themselves to blame for their plight, he concludes.

Yes, Chomsky really did say that –

So the Vax War is on and in full swing. Libtard/Democrat Scum leading the War… Shocking to realize that the Republican Scum War criminal profiteering clan were NOT the ones to go full tyranny-tard, this time anyway.

My resolve is complete- It is they who have drawn swords and blood- they will reap what they sow.
    They punish, murder, lie, cheat, steal, rape and torture for their own pleasure- at your cost and demise.

Pens, hugs, and loving karmic wishes of forgiveness will not change their Narcissistic Destruction that is now in full motion. They are slowing choking you to death with smiles and self righteousness- they will choke you, your family and friends to death if you let them.

OXI – Fuck no- !

Stand Up and Fight for freedom against these insane scum, they are psychopaths who enjoy torturing and murder. Assange? Snowden? MLK? JFK? Grandparents, children and….puppies? What in the holy hell have we allowed them to do so far?

Enough of this BS- When the tides of momentum change, which they assuredly will- There will be no mercy- they established the rules- they will choke by their own rules and it will be justified.

Ready to swing the momentum ? We are losing everything decent, just, honorable and dignified if we let them persist- Better to go down swinging, knowing what is at stake- better to lose your life dignified than to have it taken without a fight like obedient cowards.

Sing, Dance, Love… and have your War Cry ready.

“We Are The People”

If you’re feelin’ shut down
    May my thoughts be with you

If your world’s gettin’ a little to tough
    You know our thoughts are with you
    Hey, I know that it’s crazy out there
    And my thoughts are with you

We are the people
    And we live forever
    We are the people
    And our future’s written on the wind

If you are one of the homeless
    May our thoughts be with you
    If you are scared and alone
    You know our thoughts are with you

If you are one of the fortunate ones
    We all know it’s lonely up there
    We understand that nobody’s got it made
    So our thoughts are with you

You see yourself as a leader
    May my thoughts be with you
    If you try to divide and conquer
    We’ll rise up against you
    We know only the strong will survive
    But the meek will inherit
    So if you’ve got a coat of arms, oh friend
    I suggest we wear it

Trivium- So you present us with a person who chuckles so much he makes Santa Claus seem dour; who freely admits he is a liar and a scoundrel from a long, long line* of liars and scoundrels.
    It is self-evident that good health is practical and that western medicine prefers medicine-addicts to healthy people. That’s why at “food” labs, the ratios of fat to salt to sweet are god. In tech, it’s time.
    It is self-evident that people who speak in riddles are not necessarily truthful. Why should Mr. R be candid with Bickle?
    *Here’s the joke on “bloodlines”: until very recently, female infidelity created bastards. Islam (hyper-patriarchal) attempted to circumvent this by isolating their females. I doubt it was a complete success.
    Judaism had gotten around it by making the bloodline spring from the females: a mother knows when it is her child…until- pampered princess that she might be- she doesn’t (switcheroo!)
    “Bloodlines” are only now as strong as the trust one might have in the DNA lab, etc.
    Mr. R is simply doing “The Machiavelli” -a dance of distraction, condescension, obsequiousness…..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.