Debt Rattle September 22 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 22 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    deflationista
    Participant

Seems real solid.

Another middle-aged person done in by the vaccine:
    A friend of my partner’s best friend died a few days ago from a heart attack. He was in his 40s. He had been vaccinated about 6 months prior.

deflationista
    Participant

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Most of our discussion criticizing “the vaccines” has emphasized that, regardless of whether the delivery platform is m-RNA or adenovirus, they all program the body’s cells to produce the spike protein antigen. Part of the risk surrounding these vaccines is the unknown variable of how much spike protein the body generates, or where, or how long it takes the body to clear.

But the Chinese vaccines, Sinovac and Sinopharm, do not work that way. They both use inactivated virus. They do not rely on a mechanism that requires the body to produce spike protein. The problem with using inactivated virus is that the vaccines do not work as well. But the advantage of these vaccines is NOT having spike protein attacking your endothelial lining and other cells. If I had to take a vaccine, I would take one of these rather than Pfizer, Moderna, AZ or Janssen. But sadly, because of politics, this is not an option where I live.

The ideal vaccine would be a live-attenuated virus vaccine. These vaccines have a better response rate than the inactivated virus vaccines, and more long-lasting protection. But the only live attenuated virus vaccine in clinical development for Covid that I am aware of is the Codagenix vaccine called Covi-Vac, which completed a Phase I clinical trial of only 48 patients. I hope this works.

The last category is the protein subunit vaccine. These are different than the mRNA, DNA and Adenoviral vector vaccines because they do not program your body to make the spike protein. They still rely on the spike protein: They just inject it directly. I am trying to find more information about what what part of the spike protein they rely on, or whether they do anything to the spike protein to make it less toxic. It is hard to find meaningful information about these. Novovax would be the first. SK also had a product in clinical trials in Korea. All things being equal, if I had to take a vaccine, and I cannot get Sinovac or Sinopharm, I think I would prefer a subunit vaccine rather than Pfizer, Moderna, AZ or Janssen. An least then I would know how much spike protein is involved, and presumably there would be a lower risk of auto-immune disease. But it is hard to find meaningful information …

₿oogaloo
    Participant

By the way, today I received a delivery of nitazoxanide and dutasteride from our friends down in India (I already stockpiled enough Ivermectin to treat the extended family and half the neighborhood).

Although self-medication involves some degree of risk, I have no intention to sit at home and wait for my lips to turn blue.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Seems real solid.

Yes, much like your constant straw-manning around here.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.