Debt Rattle September 29 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 29 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Polder Dweller
    Participant

Many of us thought of this already and now @parsifaler aka Walter Chesnut would appear to have found the mechanism by which the spike protein accelerates ageing.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1443218331138498564.html

those darned kids
    Participant

whose very soul, blasphemy
    whose thoughts, warped and foul
    whose emptiness, complete
    whose corruption, festering and venal
    whose heart, absent
    whose very soul, blasphemy

Germ
    Participant
      Coronavirus propaganda – in search of the BBC’s public service mandate

” What is interesting then is the BBC’s clear knowing refusal to endorse little other than the official line and to proactively champion stories that further it. Here are some examples of important questions around Coronavirus that the BBC – as the country’s premier PSB – ought to be asking: ….. ”

Read on:

https://www.ntu.ac.uk/about-us/news/news-articles/2021/03/expert-blog-coronavirus-propaganda-in-search-of-the-bbcs-public-service-mandate

upstateNYer
    Participant

Go, citizenx, go!!!!

“Nyet, nein nein nein, no fucking way …”

” … we will kick their fucking asses yippe ki yay mofos.”

“Buck up, take your dignity back- and shove it down their f’n throats with a vaccine rinse.”

Though not your neighbor, unfortunately, I’m with you in spirit! 🙂

Hang in, hang on, resist. No one said WWIII was going to be easy.

Germ
    Participant

We are NOT alone!

Save/Bookmark:

https://t.me/s/FREEDOMDIRECTORY

Archie
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

I’ve evolved from merely reading Dr D’s words to actually *feeling* them. Meaning: FDA, CDC, OSHA, POTUS, and all political parasites at all gov’t levels cannot arbitrarily make “rules” that override our constitutional rights. Not how it works in the United States. Period.

They can make recommendations (CDC asshats). They can make mandates (most asshats these days), which it appears are permissible in an emergency. We are not in an emergency. None of this is legal, consequently it isn’t lawful. So ‘f them.

They work for US. We elect them to carry out OUR interests. As Dr D says, we ARE the government.

Jesus, it’s time we all stood up and defended our rights. We don’t need to take our rights BACK because they never WENT anywhere. And it’s long past time to stop stewing in negative news about which asshat is implementing which asswipe mandate.

I say, bring it, you f’ing jerks. We are arrogant Americans. We will not go down without a fight.

As for you other countries (looking at you Australia, New Zealand, Lithuania, etc.) Knock off the sh*t and GET UP

Germ
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

V. Arnold:

My my, such hyperbole…

Au contraire mon petit mouton, show me where, how & when TPTB pyschos have experienced one serious setback?

In the USofA ALL citizens should be secure in there HEALTH, LIFE, LIBERTY & PURSUIT OF POSSESSIONS (ie not slaves)…

Do you see that happening?

Are We able to use weapons against all that would threaten Us, specifically all the criminal insane violent trash that the “system” fails to protect us from?

What about generations EVIL scientists that have been flooding the USofA with toxic $hit for at least 50 years?

No, all I see is masses of sheeple going along to get along, worshiping their masters, lining up for magic “fixes” that poison them by the 100s of millions, without fear of retribution for the psychos that make trillions off the sheeples’ DIS-ease…

Add to that the bloodlust thuggery of non-stop .MIL rape, pillage, plunder & murder that extracts trillions of ill-gotten gains from a country supposedly established under “Natural rights”…

Oh, don’t forget all those banking losers that get money for nuthin’, chicks for free under charters passed by the “Peoples’ House”, who I watched over 21 years get caught in crimes against humanity that should have ended with hanging the criminals, who only had to pay small fines (not personally) while signing agreements with no -0- admission of guilt or wrongdoing by the perps, period.

Oh, sure the DOJ occasionally throws out a scapegoat to maintain the appearance of “legitimacy”, but never the politically connected or the primary dealers ~ NEVER EVER, NOT ONCE in my direct personal experience…

My BIL just signed a juicy contract to apply his 20+ years of ICU RN lead experience, 9K+ a week, which of course requires him to get da booster ~ No problemo amigo, poco trabajo mucho dinero!

Only 3 more chambers empty to spin in the cylinder 😐

I see this slowly, gaining traction as more and more information gets out to “us” the masses…

Can’t wait to see the “masses” response by electing another Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden et al. to “fix it” for them (I would laugh, but it’s too nauseating)…

We’re not out/done until we’re dead!

You don’t say!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

“No Significant Difference in Viral Load Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Groups Infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264262v1

zerosum
    Participant

Paraphrasing CNN Doc G.

Its good that a pregnant women take the vaccine because that way the baby gets protection as well as the mother.

Why are there two interpretation of the data.
    1. Good and 1. Evil.

chooch
    Participant

Loved the responses from the NBA players to the press, especially Bradley Beal. I faintly heard the reporters amygdala short circuiting.

Bill7
    Participant

>The Purges Have Begun ⋆ Brownstone Institute
    Jeffrey A. Tucker

How this began: The virus was here (the US) already for months from 2019 and life went on normally.
    Once the consciousness seeped in and the politicians panicked.. <

That’s just more limited-hangout bunk: the politicians didn’t “panic”. They’re just functionaries, doing as they’re told for
    as long as it’s mutually beneficial to handler and handled. Bad theater

The Digital domain is a one-way mirror; a sucker’s game; that’s at least part of why it was inflicted on us.

“resist!”

heh, my little garden has more to say.

Germ
    Participant

Your WHAT hurts?

“Case report of restless anal syndrome as restless legs syndrome variant after COVID-19″

https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12879-021-06683-7

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D:

Or us, if they keep helping. But nevertheless, we’ll survive and they won’t. Or rather we both will, to some extent and proportion. But decentralizing is our win and their disbandment, their loss, and we’re going there.

Sounds great, but you’d have to have at least a sprinkling of AMERICANS to believe in the IDEA, to the point of death.

We don’t have AMERICANS, we have demoRATs & GOPhers ~ Sorry I don’t see that changing, due to the dumbed-down-to-succumb edumakacion successes over the last 50+ years…

I remember the first time I heard “dumbed-down-to-succumb” about 27 years ago, from a friend of mine that used to be a Christian Patriot broadcaster, I was offended. But how true it was!

I’ve asked thousands if they knew from where the AMERICAN IDEA sprung. Less than 1% had anything close to a clue about the legal foundation (usually mercenary lawyers that already sold their souls)…

I repost it here, one last time, to see if anyone can comprehend the extent of deviation from the “IDEA”:

The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions ~ Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience. ~ John Locke 1690

You’d be surprised how many liberal progressives were threatened by just uttering these words, as I expect quite a few on TAE are ~ They need the EMPIRE to enforce their ideas on the rest of humanity!

TPTB is engaging in a scorched earth policy, in case anyone isn’t aware, unless a miracle happens, it’s over.

If they lose, they still win, they’ll nuke everything & everyone before they allow the “IDEA” to return…

Nothing more to say, the people are too self-obsessed, too #ANTI-SPIRIT, tooo DUMB ~ They chose poorly 😐

Bill7
    Participant

that youski ?

DarkMatter
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

@veracious: very sorry you have to live your life feeling the way you do. Those of us who don’t feel like you do will get on with the act of living.

Bill7
    Participant

My impression is that quite a few just want to be on the side that’s currently “winning”. I’ve had that thought for five or six years, now.

What does “winning” look like? I want to live et c in the unmediated, natural world. The plants come up out of the soil like miracles, already. That’s my idea of winning.

For those who like Ivan Illich (too abstract now, in my near-dotage), I’ll mention Christopher Lasch’s work, esp ‘The True and Only Heaven’.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Bill7: “What does “winning” look like? I want to live et c in the unmediated, natural world. The plants come up out of the soil like miracles, already. That’s my idea of winning.”

Works for me. A lot of us feel that way. The rest who feel winning is a different thing altogether, can wallow about in the muck of their own making. As it was and ever shall be.

Speaking of that, this is an essay that’s worthy of contemplation:

https://brownstone.org/articles/are-you-ready-and-willing-to-be-free-again/

upstateNYer
    Participant

“In the USofA ALL citizens should be secure in there HEALTH, LIFE, LIBERTY & PURSUIT OF POSSESSIONS (ie not slaves)…”

That’s actually ridiculously over-the-top and unachievable in any real life situation throughout history, but ok, it’s a laudable goal. (And the “pursuit of possessions” thing … that was in the constitution? I missed it. Need to read more closely.)

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Must watch.
    Unbelievable.

“A non-vaxxed nurse describes the horrific treatment of unvaxxed patients by pro-vaxx nurses. One nurse said that the unvaxxed should just go home and die.

Sedated people can be given the vaxx without consent. A non-vaxxed person will have something in their record that flashes “non-vaxxed” every time that file is opened by a doctor or nurse.

At some point they can order the vaxx form the pharmacy and the patient will be vaxxed, whether they want it or not.”

https://rumble.com/vn2ulr-nurse-whistleblower-breaks-down-cries-in-live-tell-all-interview.html

chooch
    Participant

Doc Robinson: “Intravenous injection of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine can induce acute myopericarditis in mouse model“, then what is a more likely (and better supported) cause of the damage?”

I think I will go for the “more likely” in the human model as we are meant to be the true guinea pigs. I have a few gaps in my theory. I either need to be shot down and put out of this quantum entanglement obsession I have with TAE or a bit of help filling in the final gaps.

Keep in mind my wheel house is aero/thermodynamics and nothing to do with this. I have been involved in more than my fair share of root/probable cause analyses so I am drawn to puzzles no matter what the subject matter. I think I have a grip on how to cast this. First I will state my theory and then back fill it with the supporting information as I get time to do so.

Basically this is the core of what I believe to be happening. Once the cells with surface spike glycoproteins enter the bloodstream, whether infection or injection, they will bind to the red and white blood cells. They will go thru the process of attaching and detaching depending on where they are in the vascular system. Clumps or clots can build up anywhere, precipitating any number of undesirable outcomes. The immune system does not particularly see them as invaders and they will eventually cycle out of our system as new cells are made to replace them. The measured immune response from the jab has little to do with preventing infection and also wanes as the life cycle of the impacted red and white blood cells is completed. The injections are worthless and they down regulate the immune system while the cells they produce are circulating.

Bill7
    Participant

Someone here said awhile back that there might be unintended, positive side effects from the new authoritarianism being inflicted
    via “vaccine” mandates and such- a life-affirming selecting of those choosing self-reliance and *small-scale* interdependence that would be beneficial to the many over the longer term. I think that’s true, and will do what I can in that direction.

Adding: the author of ‘Small is Beautiful’ (can’t remember his name now) wrote one in that vein I liked even better called IIRC ‘A Guide for the Perplexed’. Might be worth a look.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Even CNN is starting to acknowledge reality. “’System collapse’: Workers who keep global supply chains moving issue a dire warning”.

Global exploitation of the under-classes doesn’t work when people, goods, services and capital can’t move. The only “for-profit” method of fighting the pandemic is with patentable mRNA gene treatment. The “vaccines” may or may not reduce the severity of COVID-19 but it does not matter. The 20% to 50% of fully vaccinated who are getting infected are transmitting the illness to others and the severely ill are overwhelming the limited number of for-profit hospital beds. Yet the globalists and their bought politicians are so addicted to money that they are firing healthcare workers making the catastrophe magnitudes worse. They are desperately mad.

It is documented here that that the immunity from gained from recovering from COVID is better than the jabs themselves. Yet, this is ignored because it will reduce the number of vials purchased. Also, it requires a functional government agency to identify those who have natural immunity. I know I would never give my medical information to Google or Apple to go to a football game. They will sell it for profit. I’d reluctantly let the Veterans Administration tell whomever my vaccine or COVID immunity status to stay alive because they would not sell to corporations the information about all of my other comorbidities.

Like winning wars; the only way to end pandemics is with a functional government that works for the public good.

zerosum
    Participant

I would feel so much better if the democrat were to, please, use my zerosum bank account.
    I’ll charge less than the banks for the service. I’ll charge a democratic zerosum fee.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

upstateNYer:

That’s actually ridiculously over-the-top and unachievable in any real life situation throughout history, but ok, it’s a laudable goal. (And the “pursuit of possessions” thing … that was in the constitution? I missed it. Need to read more closely.)

Oh my, you really have no idea what you’re talking about…

James Otis in 1765, a founding member of The Sons of Liberty, declared in the Mass. House of Commons that King George & Parliament had violated the colonists Natural Rights to Life, Liberty & Property ~ This was the spark that lit the fuse of the American Revolution.

He, like other Age of Reason progenitors, believed that Locke’s treatise on Natural Law had the power of law, so did the American patriots that fought against insurmountable odds to defeat the most powerful nation on the planet, establishing the United States of America.

The Declaration of Independence, written by Jefferson under the supervision of Adams & Franklin, is the charter document that established the “ridiculously over-the-top and unachievable in any real life situation” nation that arose from Locke’s legal foundation…

If you want to “read more closely” how the “laudable goal” came to fruition, here’s a place to start:

End of lesson.

chooch
    Participant

Kind of looking forward to the future. The last time oligarchical control was replaced following a pandemic with an emphasis on freedom of the human spirit was the Black Death.

ctbarnum
    Participant

After four months (though there is an argument to be made that it’s really two months or less due to the statistical insignificance of the 2-4 month category) jab efficacy is statistically zero. Therefore, the jab crow laws are inexcusable.

Defeats Jab Crow

ctbarnum
    Participant

Image didn’t post. You can find it here:

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243729

E. F. Schumacher “Small is Beautifull” 1973

Thanks, spellchecker.

This “sprite” image from APOD today is unbelievable!!! Seriously, check this “lightening” phenomenon out!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

The last time oligarchical control was replaced following a pandemic with an emphasis on freedom of the human spirit was the Black Death.

Two problems with that: 1) I am dubious about the idea that Covid is even remotely comparable to the Black Death. 2) The difference between then and the up and coming future is that we will be living in a regime of declining available energy.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

No Significant Difference in Viral Load Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Groups Infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant
    (link posted by Germ, above)

That paper, published online today, has strong evidence for why “vaccine passports” are worse than useless.

A substantial proportion of asymptomatic, fully vaccinated individuals in our study had low Ct-values, indicative of high viral loads. Given that low Ct-values are indicative of high levels of virus, culture positivity, and increased transmission [11], our detection of low Ct-values in asymptomatic, fully vaccinated individuals is consistent with the potential for transmission from breakthrough infections prior to any emergence of symptoms

The data gathered in this study during the surge of the Delta variant strongly support the notion that neither vaccine status nor the presence or absence of symptoms should influence the recommendation and implementation of good public health practices, including mask wearing, testing, social distancing, and other measures designed to mitigate the spread of SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264262v1

Michael Reid
    Participant

Veracious Poet:

“TPTB is engaging in a scorched earth policy, in case anyone isn’t aware, unless a miracle happens, it’s over.”

This is the way I see it as well. Life changes and the lives most of us are living are changing dramatically perhaps leading to depopulation. Who knows what comes next. Ideally an ecologically sound way of living. Freedom? Very questionable. Perhaps we learn how to live off the land again doing the real work of surviving in nature. Our civilization has peaked and is now in decline.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Michael Reid
    This is the way I see it as well. Life changes and the lives most of us are living are changing dramatically perhaps leading to depopulation. Who knows what comes next. Ideally an ecologically sound way of living. Freedom? Very questionable. Perhaps we learn how to live off the land again doing the real work of surviving in nature. Our civilization has peaked and is now in decline.

Good one; well spoken…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.