Debt Rattle September 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 5 2021

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Picture of me and Jenny and the banana plants. Hi V. Arnold, if you are peeking. Namwah in farther back.
    You have seen most of what I used today, though I did a good job editing. I agree with C.J. Hopkins.
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/09/what-road-is-this.html

​I think the AMA declaration of treason charges for doctors prescribing safe-and-effective ivermectin is a wartime action.​
    ​ ​During times of war, political leaders have serially restricted the media from simply telling the truth. During the American civil war, President Lincoln shut down some 300 newspapers and arrested some 14,000 journalists who had the audacity to contradict his statements to the public.
    ​ ​As extreme as that may sound, this practice has been more the rule in history than the exception.
    In most countries, in most eras, some publications go against the official story line and may very well pay a price for doing so. But, other publications go along with the official story line to a greater or lesser degree and are often rewarded for doing so.​ ​https://internationalman.com/articles/quantitative-brainwashing/

People can tell themselves that they didn’t see where things have been heading for the last 17 months, but they did. They saw all the signs along the way. The signs were all written in big, bold letters, some of them in scary-looking Germanic script. They read …
    “THIS IS THE ROAD TO TOTALITARIANISM.”…​ ​Yes, that’s harsh, but this is not a game. It isn’t a difference of opinion. The global-capitalist ruling establishment is implementing a new, more openly totalitarian structure of society and method of rule. They are revoking our constitutional and human rights, transferring power out of sovereign governments and democratic institutions into unaccountable global entities that have no allegiance to any nation or its people. That is what is happening … right now. It isn’t a TV show. It’s actually happening. The time for people to “wake up” is over. At this point, you either join the fight to preserve what is left of those rights, and that sovereignty, or you surrender to the “New Normal,” to global-capitalist totalitarianism. I couldn’t care less what you believe about the virus, or its mutant variants, or the experimental “vaccines.” This isn’t an abstract argument over “the science.” It is a fight … a political, ideological fight. On one side is democracy, on the other is totalitarianism https://consentfactory.org/2021/07/31/the-road-to-totalitarianism/

Not every ultimatum work out​ as planned​:UK care workers leave industry en masse after being told to get vax or quit, with unions begging govt to reconsider policy​ ​ ​According to the Guardian, which spoke to several care home industry officials, “three-quarters of care home operators are reporting an increase in staff quitting since April,” with the reasons being “a desire for less stress and for higher pay” and “to avoid mandatory vaccination, which comes into effect on 11 November.”​… The vacancies for care workers could total more than 170,000 people – with 70,000 being those who refuse the jab – after mandatory vaccination is implemented later this year, according to government estimates cited in the media.​ ​https://www.rt.com/uk/533968-uk-care-worker-exodus-vaccine/

Eric Blair
    Participant

Followup interview with Prof. Fabio Vighi discussing in more detail his essay A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Systemic Collapse and Pandemic Simulation posted yesterday by Mr. House I think. Very nuanced, from a system perspective, capitalism not working anymore and on life support. Quote: “Personalizing guilt is always bad and if you point the finger at Bill Gates or Big Pharma, you end up with tragedy. You need to look at the systemic conditions; the system is a kind of impersonal machine that carries on regardless of who’s in the driver’s seat.”
    37 – Systemic Collapse and Pandemic Simulation | With Professor Fabio Vighi

maryballon
    Participant

I would like some help here. The paper by Fabio Vighi

A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Systemic Collapse and Pandemic Simulation

boldly states “Rather, SARS-CoV-2 – which, by admission of the CDC and the European Commission has never been isolated nor purified –

I read the two references and they seem to be about how to certify different machines to detect something. Protocols and calibrations etc. Can someone here clarify this please?
    There have been other references to studies that say that what the PCR test picks up are “genetic sequences” that may or may not be from a real virus.
    It seems to me that clarity about the actual virus is more important than worrying about masks and mandates.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Really like Vighi’s paper. Most of it rings very true. He doesn’t say in as many words that the plague was deliberately released. It may have been an accident. Whatever; it’s here now and being exploited.

It always makes me wonder how TPTB, if they’re so intent on saving themselves and disposing of the rest of us, imagine their heavily depopulated economy will succeed. Capitalism relies on a consumer class, and if there’s too few consumers then there’s no real economy. Do TPTB really imagine themselves living luxurious, technologically maintained lives in their castles, while the plebs somehow make a living outside the moat? If this is anything like their thinking, then it has no future. It can’t have a future. If so, the term “suicide capitalism” has never seemed more appropriate.

Here’s a recent video from Steve Keen, one of my gurus. The first half is mostly about economics; the second half is a discussion of the climate crisis from an economist’s point of view. A bit of (understandable) bad language in it. Steve heavily criticises neoliberalism for much if not most of the mess we’re in, and is profoundly and yet almost cheerfully pessimistic.

The Arctic and Greenland icecaps are melting far more rapidly than projected, it won’t be too many decades until sea level rise drowns the world economy — and the projected 6m rise is more than enough to stop the game.

Kendrick’s article articulates what I have been feeling for some time: what is truth? Yesterday I spent some time looking for solid evidence of the effectiveness of IVM in Uttar Pradesh (or even India more generally). I found evidence for and just as much against. So hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. We can ask the age-old question, “What is truth?” Reminds me of a situation in ancient Israel where “… justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey.” Nothing new under the sun.

After Australia reaches its target of 80% vaccination and the heavens are opened and blessings poured out upon us, I rather expect those who are not jabbed to become the scapegoats, our sins loaded upon us and driven into the wilderness, preferably to die. Even when the effectiveness wears off and the vaccinated become infected and new variants arise, still it will somehow be the fault of the control group.

Sorry. I’m getting a bit too maudlin today.

Kimo
    Participant

@John_Day

A couple of links, and uploaded the pdf in case it shows up.

Abstract: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34466270/

pdf: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8383101/pdf/main.pdf

Kimo
    Participant

@ezlxa1949
    It appears Peru’s experience offers more homogeneity and better coordination than India, see my link posted above. Per global warming, you may be aware that there is been accelerating magnetic pole shifting since the 1859 Carrington Event, with accompanying magnetic field attenuation. The attenuation, if the acceleration continues, will have a profound effect on cloud formation visa vie opening of the cosmic ray gates. Along with negative feedback loops, global warming might look like a picnic compared to where we as a species are headed. Suspicious0bservers.org is a good place to follow daily events, and watch for the next modest flare to see if it has an outsized effect.

Bill7
    Participant

To me the linked piece by Dr. Malcolm Kendrick had an “off” vibe.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I posit that Nuevo-Deflationista is AI, or at least mostly-AI.

Scary that AI can mimic human neuroses to such a T.

WES
    Participant

As far a D goes I just ignore it. If D is AI generated it is not very bright.

Bill7
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.