Debt Rattle September 8 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 8 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    phoenixvoice
    Participant

ACLU: “[The covid vaccines] protect the most vulnerable, people with disabilities and fragile immune systems, children too young to be vaccinated, and communities of color hit hard by the disease.”

NO they DON’T!!!!!! Not when HEALTHY people take them, they do none of this!
    I’m getting so, so, so very tired of all of this GAS-LIGHTING!

These leaky vaccines only offer temporary, marginal protection to the RECIPIENT. Healthy people getting them is actually detrimental to those whose health is so bad that they would be benefitted from the vaccine — because it gives the virus more opportunities to “learn” how to outwit the antibodies created by the virus. If healthy people weren’t vaccinated, then the virus wouldn’t have so many opportunities to “learn” the vaccine evasion tactics. This is LUNACY.

Anyone who wants the damn clot shots are welcome to the damn clot shots. But you can take your mandates and shove them where the sun doesn’t shine!

(Apologies for the written form of yelling. Spent a few hours today with a client I’ve known for 15 years who was injured by the Moderna vaccine 2nd dose. [When I talk about her to my children I remind them that she is the lady who would give them cookies when they came over.] She is trying to find a doctor willing to write a note to the retirement community to excuse her from any boosters so that she won’t be denied access to certain activities because she has decided to get off of the vaccination train, and soon 3rd shots will be required for those activities. Her mild kidney disease is now much more severe, her aorta is inflamed, one of her heart valves is leaking a little, and she is having a problem breathing that has not been sufficiently diagnosed yet. She had recent bloodwork and an EKG a few months prior to vaccination and the heart pain started right after the 2nd shot. Now this sweet woman is dealing with health issues she never had previously.)

chooch
    Participant

“Apparently nothing can cure this belief in people, not billions in fines, losing their pensions, their kids disappearing, not thousands of drug deaths a year, not their own maiming: NOTHING. No wonder they don’t respect us; why should they?”

Dr. D 8/22/2021 10:49am

Today the the Whiteheads posted an article on Dissident Voice, it opens with a Bin Laden quote.

“I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life.” (Oct. 2001)

The Rise of the Security-Industrial Complex from 9/11 to COVID-19

The forward escape

https://odysee.com/@academyofideas:3/how-to-escape-from-a-sick-society:7

Archie
    Participant

@chooch

Thank you so much for that link to Dissident Voice. That is a powerful, (but righteous) condemnation of the US Government not only since 911 but really since its inception 240 years ago. And in line with what Trivium said earlier in this thread, there’s plenty of evidence out there in support of the obvious conclusion.

On a personal note, I am proud that I have never participated in a national election. For a long time I just never found any candidate worthy of my vote, but since shrub’s “election:” I came to realize that it’s all kabuki anyway.

Archie
    Participant

I should add that I would have voted for RFK had he been allowed to live long enough to campaign. Along with so many other things happening at that time, and my time in the Army, the idea of tuning out and dropping in made more sense to me.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Oh, how fascinating…Def is characterizing the people here to be just like all these other schmucks he’s known in person. Peace to you, Deflationista.

Each one of us is who each of us is.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.