The Infinite Elasticity of Credit – Redux

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Infinite Elasticity of Credit – Redux

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Carl Mydans For many, only source of water supply in Washington, D.C July 1935 I’ve told you that I intend to re-run pieces from the TAE archive from
    [See the full post at: The Infinite Elasticity of Credit – Redux]

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“A sound banker, alas, is not one who foresees danger and avoids it, but one who, when he is ruined, is ruined in a conventional and orthodox way along with his fellows, so that no one can really blame him.”

And isn’t it sad this hasn’t come to pass? The bankers themselves being the very source of the creation of the credit based currency. All guaranteed by their purchase and ownership of governments.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

” Europe’s stock of silver and gold contracted sharply”

Gresham’s Law? Likely to repeat?

Charles Alban
    Participant

What can we learn from this to protect ourselves? Did self-contained self-sufficient farming communities like monasteries suffer, or were they insulated from the turmoil? I’m a great believer in a tribal approach, where a group of people bands together to take care of themselves, regardless of what happens outside or in the cities. How practicable is this and can it work? How far divorced from the system do you have to be?

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

The key point here is that money lent into existence at interest is fraud. It is a con. It is a scam. It is, in essence, the Debt Star… which, unlike the Death Star, leaves the planet whole with the Debt Money Tyrants ruling it however they choose to rule it.

The concept is trivial to prove.

If I lend you $20 at 5% interest, in one year you owe me $21 due to double entery bookkeeping adjustments that add $1 interest liability to your balance sheet and $1 interest asset to my balance sheet.

In other words, I CONTROL the ONLY RESOURCE that will pay off your debts TO ME!

I control you – and I don’t care how much your schooling (which I financed with my ill-gotten gains, BTW) misled you about “sovereign government.”

I’m the private international banking cartel and you the government and the rest of society excluding the internatinal banking cartel who are above the law as financiers of the Central State.

Oh, and the kicker… a “bailout” is when I lend $20, stick the proceeds in my corporate front pocket and then you, the ultimate sucker, a bill for $21 after one year and I didn’t give you jack… AND THAT’S A FACT.

As long as you are ignorant of these elemtental mechanism, you don’t understand the power structure of the world in which you live.

“Renaissance 2.0 – Financial Empire” does an excellent job exposing this reality…

The international banking cartel is waging the highest form of Sun Tzu’s Art ow War – where all war is deception, the best warriors don’t even have to fight and the victims don’t even know they are being systematically conquered.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.