The Ritual Burial of the US Constitution

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Ritual Burial of the US Constitution

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Winslow Homer Salt Kettle, Bermuda 1899   In the wake of a number of the Lehman and 9/11 commemorations in America, and as a monster storm is onc
    [See the full post at: The Ritual Burial of the US Constitution]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The U.S. constitution was dead and buried on November 22, 1963.
    40 years later the coup de grace’ was delivered with the attack on Iraq.
    The majority do not understand/see; are impotent to act.
    If one is part of the herd; then one’s fate is that of the herd.
    That’s just the way it is. Some choose differently; but that’s a rare occurance in my experience.
    The only thing more infinite than the universe is the human’s ability at self delusion…

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

These days, rule of men (democracy) trumps rule of law (Constitution).

That makes it your fault, not theirs. Clever, eh?

The President is just one elected man. His cabinet, et al, is unelected.
    And the trillionaire families ruling the “elected” are unelected. Their other minions are unelected, too.

Rule of law, my ass.
    Democracy, my ass.

But I guess when you remove fathers from households, the kids will learn in government schools who their proper daddy is. Daddy is a brutal thief in SWAT gear breaking down your door and shooting your dog. Daddy feels you up in airports. Daddy is the media reporting that you probably had it coming. Daddy is a court system in which daddy never loses. In spite of taking half of what you earn, daddy inspects your seat cushions for spare change anyway.

But golly-gee-willakers, you still love daddy. Hell, let’s fight a civil war over daddy!

They’re bent on beating your sons to death after raping your daughters, and you stand there pathetically virtue-signaling that you’d never own a gun? In a world of males that are no longer men, death becomes you. Really. Good riddance. Here’s your Darwin Award, chump.

Too bad enlightenment can’t be administered with a pharmaceutical (e.g. red pill).

In order for the world to make sense, I have to keep reminding myself that the average I.Q. is only 100. Such a smart species. Compared with elephants or orcas or chimps or lab rats, that is.

Oh, and before I go, the obligatory:
    “We’ve got to wake up and do something!”

Because that sure fucking helps.

Dr. D
    Participant

Thankfully America exceeds the Constitution. It is a CONTRACT, of contract law, between a government that was erected by, and reports to, the PEOPLE. The people are supreme, not the government, not the law. They can, if they wish, dismantle this government, or even this Constitution, and erect another one.

So what does that mean? If, for instance, the Supreme Court goes on judicial activism and makes Droit du Seigneur with your 12 year old daughter legal — as seems increasingly less unlikely — the people can just ignore them because they are foremost and the government is secondary. This is precisely what happened with sodomy laws and the 18th Amendment. At first they followed it, then more and more people ignored it until it was unenforceable and unprosecutable. Eventually states, led by NY, told the Feds if they wanted the law, they could enforce it themselves. The Feds knew that would be both too expensive and a lost cause, and repealed. The same is happening with drugs right now. They tell the law, and their enforcers, to stick it. The Feds don’t have the means to go to CA and CO, and they know if they did, the world would realize how deeply powerless they really are.

So you can SAY whatever you like. You can CLAIM whatever you like. In fact, the Feds already lay claim to everything you own, plus your body to conscription, slavery and unpaid work by various “emergency” edicts. But upholding your will by force against the people is a losing battle under which the government, and their posh employees, will cease to exist. Then shortly after their employers, the billionaires, will cease to exist. So try it if you want — and for many years it looked like they would — but history doesn’t illustrate a great outcome from the attempt.

As far as the giants go, FB just banned #walkaway because he’s having a rally because the DNC won’t make simple, election-winning reforms. So they ban gay hairdressers from political speech now, a new low. But with every person FB bans, another person goes “What? I know that guy! I thought that was all made up!” Because, as Diogenes might say, no one cares until it’s them. But when it is them, and every person is being banned and depersoned for some different and ever-smaller thoughtcrime, then the army opposing the giants, who are essentially the Deep State and fascism rolled into one, and are pretty clearly the owners of government, becomes near infinite. Ask Walesea what happens next.

What happens next? There was a movie that shows us:

Next

world

“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

“Do you know what amazes me more than anything else? The impotence of force to organize anything.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

regionswork
    Participant

Hardly true. The Nixon White House was in denial all the way to the end. At this time the Republican Party is unable to be as ethical as it was at the time of Nixon. While they have the power, they’re doing all they can to push benefits to their big donors. I’m an Eisenhower Republican who cast my first vote for Nixon in 1968 while in the USN. It wasn’t until later I learned of the military-industrial-congressional complex, which has been expanded to include the financial sector and copied by the medical sector. Pay more, get less. Business always wins. Land development economics are quite different than manufacturing in the global environment, so Trump is really unequipped to understand this unfair world. Yes, U.S. actions in the Middle East have been wrong for decades. Economic policy has been wrong, social policy has been wrong, land development policy has been wrong, environmental policy has been wrong, etc. This is what articulate slow learners deliver as govern-tainment. Journalists covering liars, repeat the lies, which, in print, give credibility. That’s the lesson taught in school. States and local governments are the foundation. It is sturdy.

Dr. D
    Participant

world

Dr. D, there is no image defined in there, as in no .jpg or .png.
    Also, you never replied to my mail last week.

rapier
    Participant

Just what the world needs. A lesson in the Constitution by a Dutchman, in defense of fascists, for clicks and $. America is the home of fascism, which arose as a rear guard movement against the loss of chattel slavery, which had been built into the Constitution by the way. The first lesson of the American Constitution was that freedom depends upon slavery, of the inferiors. When that got derailed and a bit later the Constitution had no trouble with America bombing to death several million non combatants, inferiors, after August 1945, residing in nations America did not declare war on.

The constitution is malleable so don’t worry your pretty little heads about it being attacked by social justice warriors, and anti fascists, the new niggers, along with the usual suspects, spics and faggots.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Come to think of it: it’s when that petition started taking off that Jones’ ‘real trouble’ started. Given how closely interwoven Silicon Valley and the FBI and CIA have already become, I’m not going to feign any surprise at that.”

As in the childhood game, “Hide the Thimble”, I wanted to yell out “Warmer! Warmer!” after late in the article you finally zeroed in on the symbiotic relationship between the Intel Community and Silicon Valley: https://surveillancevalley.com/

How many articles written on the subject skirt around this fact? How many falsely believe that these internet giants are censoring on their own initiative? These directives do not originate in the marketing department, as in typical high-tech firms, but from DC and Langley. They are surveillance partners, and have been since the internet’s inception.

It’s only recently, after losing control of the 2016 election, that they’ve come out from behind the curtain politically. Funneling the herd toward the oligarchy’s selected candidate had always been the job of print and broadcast journalism, which failed to do its job in 2016. The full weight of the establishment propaganda machine was employed to put HRC in the White House, but the people elected a populist real-estate tycoon instead, totally ignoring the wisdom of their masters. Internet-based social media was to blame, and therefore it must brought under the umbrella of the other managed propaganda outlets.

V. Arnold
    Participant

rapier
    You forgot the kikes…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.