Debt Rattle December 19 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 19 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Sunflowers 1887   • It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Pravda (CTH) • Netherlands To Enter Lockdown As Nations Across Europe Tigh
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 19 2021]

“Given OSHA’s clear and exercised authority to regulate viruses….”
    WTF?! So I woke up at 4am with this:

“Manifest” Destiny?

When considering the non-trial of Ghizzy,
    (And those grim little honeypot deals)
    I can’t help but wonder
    If something brewed under
    The sixth circuit court of appeals.

And anybody else out there making insane decisions…

Dr. D
    Participant

Following yesterday: “It’s not clear yet if Omicron is a milder variant. But its rapid spread is certain to overwhelm hospitals, experts say” –CNN

Um, CNN. If it’s a milder variant, it would NOT be “certain” to fill up hospitals.

“Can vaccinated people get infected with the Omicron variant?” –CNN

Answer: Absolutely yes, we’ve known from the first case, months ago.

“If Omicron doesn’t seem to cause severe disease so far, why are doctors concerned?”

Answer: Shut up, shut up, shut up! Get back in your hole and make me money!

“Does “fully vaccinated” mean two shots or three now?”

Answer: “…Forget about what the definition is.” We’re an Empire now and create our own Definitions. …You think I’m joking. Click the link.

“Can a PCR or rapid test tell me which type of variant I might have if I have Covid-19?”

Answer: No, nor Covid at all. It was known to be useless in June and is being removed later this month for being a complete failure. …Just kidding, CNN said it works great.

“If we don’t know how well vaccines and boosters work against Omicron, why are doctors urging everyone to get vaccinated?”

Answer: “All of the previous variants, which have also had differences in the spike protein, have responded to vaccines” That’s why there’s no Delta, silly! What Delta? Gawd, you’re so suspicious n stuff.

News I missed: 100% vaccinated Cruise Ship infected with Covid. Just all of them so far. Since that’s an experiment with “data”, it’s not “Science.” Science is about my feelings.

100% vaccinated NFL gets infected with Covid.

Shots work. That’s how you can be sure. And that one I didn’t miss: every footballer dropping dead on the pitch. They really, really work.

“A poorly matched flu shot could mean a bad flu season on top of a Covid surge” –MSNBC

Apparently their vaccines don’t work? Not the Flu either, which is another Coronavirus?

“Opinion: I’m a transgender woman in America. I shouldn’t have to live in fear” –CNN

Why not? The rest of us do. You special or something?

Schrodinger’s White: “Keanu Reeves was one of few Asian stars of ‘The Matrix.’ That’s not the case in the revival.” –MSNBC

He’s Asian now? Apparently they like him today. Tomorrow when they don’t his race will change. It’s part of the 13-year-old girl popularity we live under. “We create our own reality now” A world of 100% Karl Roves. Just as kind and twice as pretty.

“‘She believed’: Holmes didn’t intend to deceive, defense says in closing arguments” -MSNBC

When you’re rich, lying just happens! How was I to know the tests never worked once for all the years and years we had them and the thousands of stock promotions I made? Who can really tell the difference between “Working” and “Totally never worked once” anyway? Certainly not the FDA or CDC. They’re my regulators, so I don’t see why they’re picking on me. Fix your own house.

“The Smug Practice of Tipping Needs to End” – MSNBC

Don’t you make enough already? Know your place, peasant! PMCs Karens don’t “Tip”. I want to see your manager. If I were just back home safe in my pajamas, I’d log in and show you what for.

“US Builds Software to Predict China’s Response to Military Action”

Considering how much computers have improved life, how well their predictions work, as well as how resistant to tampering, I don’t see any reason not to trust them completely with this. I say, tie them into The Button.

The 16 US Cities that Hit All-Time Homicide Records this Year”

We know which 16 cities and which parties. The irony is that homicide had been falling for years.

“Survey Calls Facebook “Worst Company Of 2021”

What? They’re a company? I thought they were the government. My bad.

“Ireland imposed an 8 pm curfew on pubs and bars”

The ‘Rona is our god! The ‘Rona knows! …I’ve been at this so long I’ve run out of jokes, because they’re the joke.

““We are all exhausted with Covid and the restrictions it requires. The twists and turns, the disappointments and the frustrations take a heavy toll on everyone. But it is the reality that we are dealing with.”

No, that’s textbook psychological warfare to break human will. It’s also not the “reality” at all. If it were, those requirements would have worked once somewhere they were tried, and the top lockdown countries wouldn’t be the top Covid countries, leaving Florida, Texas, and Africa in a relatively healthy state.

Omicron Surge Is Mostly Due to Ramping Up Testing (DS)”

We haven’t proved that Omicron testing is false, but it would be strange if they’d changed their stripes. Also why would I want to know if I had it? I’m not sick or going to a hospital, so what’s the point?

Stats out on how the U.S. counting vaccinations is completely false. Because: reporters, can’t think straight or name facts, I was unclear on the process of this article, but they seemed to be overcounting by at least 10%. That is, they claim 70%, and some places name 60%. I’ve seen both from official sources so it seems nearly certain they don’t know within 10%. Now, if it’s also officially overcounted, the numbers are really 50-60% vaccinated. That might match politics, but contrary to CONSTANT reporting, it’s not political. (Because “If they printed it, it’s False“) Old people are vaxxed, who are Republicans and Conservatives, and young and Black people are not, who are Democrats. But I somehow feel there’s a certain elegance to it, that for some reason it’s still going to match the “sides” – whatever they may be.

I can confirm this is true, and going back months, because Joe n pals said we passed 70% vaxxed months ago, which equals herd immunity according to Fauci’s drug-addled, ever-changing, kaleidoscopic, made-up Scienz. Then pushes vaccination as if NO ONE is vaccinated. It’s over: you won, gentlemen. You’re at herd immunity, you’ve vaccinated all you need to, there’s only the madmen and stragglers left. Yet 3, 4, 6 months later they’re acting like only 20 people are vaccinated. In a nation of pathological liars, that’s the best confirmation of truth that you will ever know. The numbers are way, WAY below 70%. I don’t know how that can be, but they are.

Naturally the issue may be that they’ve vaccinated only “themselves”, Blue Zones, PMCs, Federal Employees. Which AGAIN is a confirmation that the vaccine is deadly. From 50 years of watching them, tell me: if they had just made all themselves and their voter base safe, and all the Red Deplorables and their voter base were about to die, would they fight tooth and nail to save Trump supporters? Put them in jail at the doorway of their business in order that they might vote Red next year? I propose no. So again, in a nation of liars, where every thing from every body is a lie, this is your sure and perfect confirmation. They have mostly vaccinated themselves and are safe. Yet they are feverish to save the Christian Right, gun owners, and all red states? Really? Use your egg, and your noggin’.

“viruses become a little weaker with each mutation.” Ben Carson is so last century. Don’t you know we decided yesterday that this is the #Opposite of 10,000 years of evidence? As according to our religion and feelings. Which is “Science.”

Ex-FDA Officials, Medical Experts Flog Feds For Politicizing Covid (JTN)”

I’m not too worried about the politicalization, but they have failed and suspended all their own internal processes, that is to say: Science. If you cannot present facts and arguments for debate, there is no Science. If you don’t follow your processes, there is no legal weight and authority either. That is to say, so long as they do this, all their “recommendations” – which aren’t laws to begin with – are not “real”, and should be entirely ignored as rogue elements until they go back and follow their own internal “laws” and procedures. That’s the same as if their Twitter account was hacked and told everyone to put a fork in their eye for safety. No process was followed, just “One guy said”.

Who would think that I would ever be defending bureaucratic process? Shows what war does to people. Now look what I’ve done. I have to live with this act for the rest of my life.

“Fauci, Collins Colluded To Smear Experts Who Called For End To Lockdowns (DM)”

That’s great and good to know, but “collusion” is not a crime. Defying Congress to have a deadly virus constructed by the Chinese military, then releasing it on the world and killing hundreds of thousands by covering it up, is. Can we start with that? The one fixes the other. Oh also preventing cures and pushing fatal medicine on 200k gay guys.

Schaffner took to CNN to express his horror at Americans having fun at football games,”

Still waiting for Texas’ suberbowl, superspreader event. But the ‘Rona is tricky like that. After multiplying in Texas, it quietly took a plane to Michigan and New York.

OSHA. I didn’t realize OSHA were doctors and regulated medicine. What do we have the AMA, NIH, and CDC for?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Yeah, that 6th circuit ruling bit makes -0- sense to me, like an alien wrote it.

Now OSHA has a “regulate viruses” mission statement?

It’s like waking up in a whole new episode of the Twilight Zone :-

oxymoron
    Participant

The meaning of the name Schaffner is Manager of an estate or Conductor or Guard.
    I think he actually feels I am on or part of an Estate he is managing. When in fact he is managing to get stressed about not fullfilling his name sake.
    What a dickhead.

I have been busted on a building site as unjabbed and have been shamed (cue tiny violin). The owner of the building cancelled a big party for tomorrow and declared it unsafe as I am a potential infection source. No Joke. He was VERY angry and told me as a gay man (in his 60’s) he has been through the devastation of the AIDS epidemic and the damage wrought by those liars and those that were not protected.
    He is triple jabbed and I am as they say au naturel. And we know how the New Normals feel about Nature.
    OOH dirty poopy.
    I reckon I’ll just wear a full-body condom tomorrow.

It’s gunna be awkward. BOND. SOCIAL BOND. I’m Maxwell Smart.

chooch
    Participant

Another Dr. D-ism

“Protecting the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.”

The purpose of the mandate is to protect unvaccinated people. The rule’s premise is that vaccines work. And so, OSHA has explained that the rule is not about protecting the vaccinated; they do not face ‘grave danger’ from working with those who are not vaccinated.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I like to make comparisons. I like to turn things inside out and upside down, move them outside their officially labeled designations and see what a thing actually is, i.e., what it can do under differing contexts and perspectives. It’s been getting me in trouble since I was 16 and has gotten worse with age. I call it social Tourette’s.

So… until I turned 18, it was unquestioned standard social-state policy that at age 18 I would be “eligible for the draft”: the USA gov could decide to force me to serve at least two years in its military operations or face jail, a slandered public record, and probably a fair bit of abuse aka torture.

This was standard since at least the American Civil War.

So I just want to compare that with today’s vakzinazi policies and note that being treated as profit-generating guinea pigs, while awful, strikes me as less imposing and morally-spiritually-physically invasive than legally coercing a young man to go overseas, kill or be killed, and how about some village-scale genocide with napalm and machine gun fire while we’re at it? Then let me come back home a moral-spiritual wreck with major drug addictions and maybe a broken body.

I just want to separate the probably physical consequences of covidiotic vakzinational government tyranny (maybe as bad as Geert van den Bossche, with whom I agree, says it will be) from it’s civil illiberty aspect.

Is requiring potentially all Johnnies to go kill overseas as bad as requiring potentially all Johnnies and Jeanettes to get a vaccine or forfeit various civil liberties?

“I reckon I’ll just wear a full-body condom tomorrow.”

Formal Attire

I’m sure you’ll be a hit. As for that tiny violin, may I offer my applause? Standing up to public ridicule is apparently harder than going overseas and killing strangers cuz some asshole with too many shoulder chevrons told you to. I say this based on how draft-dodgers/resisters were treated before My Lai opened that can of worms so folks could watch ’em wriggle on live TV. Most people found it easier to go with the social flow… until they found themselves quivering in a rice patty trying to hold their new best friend’s guts from feeding the fishies. If we’ll agree to kill/be killed innocents/by innocents abroad, including shitbombing entire cities, largely on the basis of social pressure, surely we’ll submit our children to Mammon under the dubious illusion that doing so will keep them and us safe?

wdg

Mass Formation has always been the main structure of society, best I can tell. But now they have new weapons of Mass Media Destruction by which to carpet-bomb the brains of the hypnotically media-addicted (99% of everyone outside of a monastery?)

I wish I could be a tiny drone that followed oxy for a few days and studied oxy’s style. Grace under pressure is, like, my favorite attire — whether I’m naked, clothed, above ground or in my grave. I suck at it:
    adf “After mistakenly purchasing a display stand Charlie is apprehended by a store clerk (Albert Austin) and a detective”

…but even the losers get lucky some times. Robert Fripp was literally tone-deaf when he first started playing guitar. Now he’s a major guitar legend.

a toast

sumac.carol
    Participant

Historical analysis in the BMJ on how pandemics end. Consistent with Elliott waves, it is a social phenomenon, not a physical one.

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj-2021-068094?fbclid=IwAR0cQa1fFIFh4ksk95xGv6uYeaO6yQWt3fZzZiVappVFfbF-WIIrHqDslWQ

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I want to see your manager. If I were just back home safe in my pajamas, I’d log in and show you what for.”

Thank you for that, Dr.D. It triggered a deep slow-burn grin that didn’t manifest into a LOL until this sentence. Takes a lot to do that to me these days: (cue garishly loud violin alert) I’m fighting either two or three diseases (awaiting biopsy results) with high morbidity rates for my age and I spend a lot of time in my jammies.

I’d Rather Wash My Mouth with Soap… but no Lifebuoy, pls

I asked Santa for an upgrade into Battle-Action Danger Jammies with laser epaulettes and night-vision catheter goggles:

wdf

boscohorowitz
    Participant

In Soviet Amerika, you inoculate the vakzine!

My head is still aspoding:

What’s Your Warrior?

Somebody just draft me and get it over with awreddy.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

And a memory of a mighty War on Terror under the all-seeing smile of God in a Mexican wrestling mascara:

The Poor Man Institute

chooch
    Participant

“I like to make comparisons. I like to turn things inside out and upside down, move them outside their officially labeled designations and see what a thing actually is, i.e., what it can do under differing contexts and perspectives.”

You do this well.

Like the Bollywood vibe, that should give oxy something to chuckle about today.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

sumac.carol: regarding this pandemic’s end: I wonder if it’s manifold artificial enlargement and artificially-extended duration won’t result in, paradoxically, a rather sudden end? With or without toe social upheaval that sudden large events usually create?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

chooch:

Some of us can’t even wear a mask safely

My wife protects me from an enormous amount of trouble but I make her laugh.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“What? They’re a company? I thought they were the government. My bad.”

You mean there’s a difference?

fhg

chooch
    Participant

Your thoughts, comments and jokes will be read with a deeper context given the circumstance you have shared. Wishing you (and wife) well.

Henry
    Participant

I am currently reading the book Ordinary Men, which is the true story of Reserve Police Battalion 101 of the German Order Police, responsible for mass shootings and round-ups of Jewish people for deportation to Nazi death camps in Poland in 1942. It is a dark example of how Mass Formation works. I would highly recommend the book.

Browning argues that most of the men of RPB 101 were not fanatical Nazis but, instead, ordinary middle-aged, working-class men who committed these atrocities out of a mixture of motives, including the group dynamics of conformity, deference to authority, role adaptation, and the altering of moral norms to justify their actions.

Three groups emerged quickly within the battalion: a core of eager killers. This plurality carried out their duties reliably but without initiative, and a small minority evaded participation in the acts of killing without diminishing the murderous efficiency of the battalion whatsoever.

While this book discusses a specific Reserve Unit during WWII, the general argument Browning makes is that most people succumb to the pressures of a group setting and commit actions they would never do of their own volition.

Milgram adduced a number of factors to account for such an unexpectedly high degree of potentially murderous obedience to a noncoercive authority. An evolutionary bias favors the survival of people who can adapt to hierarchical situations and organized social activity. Socialization through family, school, and military service, as well as a whole array of rewards and punishments within society generally, reinforces and internalizes a tendency toward obedience. A seemingly voluntary entry into an authority system “perceived” as legitimate creates a strong sense of obligation. Those within the hierarchy adopt the authority’s perspective or “definition of the situation” (in this case, as an important scientific experiment rather than the infliction of physical torture). The notions of “loyalty, duty, discipline,” requiring competent performance in the eyes of authority, become moral imperatives overriding any identification with the victim. Normal individuals enter an “agentic state” in which they are the instrument of another’s will. In such a state, they no longer feel personally responsible for the content of their actions but only for how well they perform.23 Once entangled, people encounter a series of “binding factors” or “cementing mechanisms” that make disobedience or refusal even more difficult. The momentum of the process discourages any new or contrary initiative. The “situational obligation” or etiquette makes refusal appear improper, rude, or even an immoral breach of obligation. And a socialized anxiety over potential punishment for disobedience acts as a further deterrent.24 Milgram made direct reference to the similarities between human behavior in his experiments and under the Nazi regime. He concluded, “Men are led to kill with little difficulty.”

— Browning, Christopher R.. Ordinary Men (p. 172). HarperCollins. Kindle Edition.

absolute galore
    Participant

Boz wrote: But seriously, who the fuck cares? We were having fun until you turned it into a scholastic trivia contest. Yeesh. Cook your own goddam ham and stay the fuck away from my Xmas dinner, son.
    Good god awmighty, is there any trivial thing we won’t niggle each other around here?0

That’s precious coming from the king of niggling other commenters. But I’m sad to be disinvited to your Xmas dinner. I was looking forward to being regaled by tales of your barroom prowess. Oh well. I guess I’ll have to make do with your writing workshop submissions here on TAE;^)

those darned kids
    Participant

there once was a new virus from wuhan,
    with the nastiest spike they could glue on.
    with his nih money,
    he infected real funny,
    and gave big pharma a beautiful gift they could chew on.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Guy has an idea. Like this gentlemen, I’ve found the best way to keep my sanity in the craziness if through mockery.

“I think the best way to illustrate absurdity is with absurdity.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/man-thrown-united-flight-after-using-red-thong-mask

zerosum
    Participant

Repeat War
    The enemy keeps repeating.
    The enemy believes in the childish game of repeat
    The looser stops repeating.

Omicron doesn’t need money
    The sniffles doesn’t need an ICU
    Omicron will not need a time out
    Omicron will make a touch down

Omicron will be your savior
    Omicron will go down the chimney
    Omicron will be under the Xmas tree
    Omicron will bring Xmas cheers
    ———-

(I cant compete with the creations of commentators at TAE
    I can only repeat)
    Its a repetition war.
    I’m repeating.
    I’m not repeating as many times as the enemies.
    South Africa: Only 1.7% Hospitalised From Omicron Compared to 19% during previous wave.

In England, Professor Chris Whitty appears to be ignoring data out of South Africa to make doomsday predictions about there being over 4,000 hospitalisations a day from Omicron.

There is also a continuing obsession with insisting it is “too early” to make judgments on data coming out of South Africa despite such data for weeks confirming that Omicron is mild and isn’t causing hospitals to be overwhelmed.

Is the truth hidden

Who, here, believe that the numbers of un-vaccinated are the majority in the hospital, and in ICU with covid
    ( did you noticed that I did not ask if you believe that the un-vaccinated are the majority of people getting the virus)
    I went looking for the % vaccinated by age groups
    (of course, you all know that world wide that the majority of people who are getting the virus and who are dying. (senior)

https://covid19tracker.ca/provincevac.html?p=BC

Go to the bottom chart
    (add the partial and the full – for 20 nov (those with a 3rd shot not counted)
    80+ have more than 100% (99.54 + 3.220)
    70-79 have more than 100% (98.13 + 1.66)
    60-69 have 91.37 + 1.88

Do you remember, that the herd immunity number, was suppose to be to give you protection from the virus. 70%
    Now …
    78.562%
    of all people, ( + 5yrs old) in British Columbia are fully vaccinated

82.773%
    of all people ( +5) in British Columbia have received at least one dose

Omicron arrived just in time to scare/convinced the sheeeepps to get another jab that only helps the rich get richer

boscohorowitz
    Participant

A small miracle of genius regarding modern humanity and our relationship with the divine unknown:

Inside Out

No dinner for you, abs galore.

Thanx, chooch. btw, I really dig your handle. ‘chooch’ is a major keeper.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Regarding the hospitalizations graph, posted above:

Q: Even if the Covid cases (in red) use only 5% of the hospital beds, aren’t most of the recent Covid hospitalizations unvaxxed?
    A: No.

The most recent official published data (covering the past few weeks) indicates that less than half of the NHS Covid hospitalizations are “not vaccinated.”

Table 9. COVID-19 cases presenting to emergency care (within 28 days of a positive specimen) resulting in an overnight inpatient admission by vaccination status between week 46 and week 49 2021
    https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1041593/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-50.pdf

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Interesting. The Menticide Manual : A Series
    … by a German writer and cultural critic.

Yes. Here is the starting point:

Foreword

The easiest way to destroy a man in body and soul is to harm him in all ways and forms imaginable and claim it‘ll be good for him. This demonic logic, its inversion is telling him that doing good would actually be bad for him, creeps into our mammal brains through early childhood dreams.

In these particular childhood dreams, which all humans experience versions of, the paralyzed dreamer is the victim of a brutal injustice or a fatalistic accident; say he is being raped in the bushes or is being gradually squashed by a tank or cartwheel while a consolidating voice, maybe his mother or maybe a passer-by, is assuring him that “it’ll soon be over” and that “all will be fine.” This nightmare is the result of childhood trauma: an abusive experience, a great injustice, an incomprehensible horror… yet the world around us seems just fine with it!

All tyrants abuse their underlings‘ childhood traumas and tell them “it is for the best of you” and that “the pain goes away, I promise.” Only one more round of beating, one more war on terror, one more crackdown on dissidents, only one last state of emergency and we are through with it.

As adults we learn to cope. We tell ourselves that what does not kill us makes us stronger or that life is suffering anyway. If that’s what it is, and this experience is universally shared by most human beings, it follows that indeed we may inflict on each other the most horrible things and do not even need to pretend “it’s for your best,” because it goes without saying that it could not have been for anything otherwise.

Most readers will be aware of genocide, the destruction of a genus or group, and of homicide, the killing of a body. We know the many ways a group or a person can be eliminated: slowly through torture and poisoning, quickly through cuts, holes and strangling – murder! What remains a taboo in literature and the news though, is the various ways we are able to kill reason, logic and sanity – menticide!

This concise text will introduce to our distinguished readers the most deadly ways to subvert, to demoralize, to lobotomize and finally to liquidize someone‘s brains… until they are reduced to nothing more than another helpless Schizo Fran or Mona Loser ready for suicide or the local madhouse.

… and here is latest of the series ( with links to all previous segments at the end). Introductory sentence:

Have you ever sucked on plastic? Sure you have. It has no smell. Astroturfing is big corporations or the government replacing organic stuff with synthetics and nature with replicates.

The Menticide Manual – Astroturfing

The Menticide Manual – Astroturfing

fwiw,
    F.S.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Henry:
    “ The “situational obligation” or etiquette makes refusal appear improper, rude, or even an immoral breach of obligation. And a socialized anxiety over potential punishment for disobedience acts as a further deterrent”

I am deliberately entering that sort of situation this afternoon. My liberal church is holding its first in-person, all-invited event — a social at a park. Masks required, provided if you don’t come with one. I will show up. I plan to stay 20-30 minutes. I will politely refuse a mask. To many, I will be committing an “immoral breach of obligation.” I will be listing to what I see as a higher moral imperative — I DO NOT comply with mask mandates except in very narrowly defined situations where non-compliance prevents me from getting something that I (or my children) immediately need and which cannot be easily obtained another way. So, I wear a mask when indoors asking for a food box at the food bank and when accompanying my daughter to her dermatology appointment. I do not wear one in stores that say I should, nor at the kids’ optometrist. What I need in this situation is to see if my erstwhile community will accept me as I am now, or, who in the community is amenable. If it goes poorly, at least I will have some closure.

Ah, Oxy, you are an inspiration. I don’t live someplace that has gone so batshit crazy. I can attend this event secure in the knowledge that since it is held at a public city park, none can be barred from being there and Arizona says that localities can’t impose mask mandates.

I look at photos and videos of protests, and I know *why* that isn’t happening here, in Arizona — there is currently no visceral need. The state imposes no restrictions on the masses. The feds insist on masks on public transportation, employer vax mandates, etc., but so far many are switching jobs to avoid them and the AZ attorney general is addressing the vax mandates.

It is horrible that I cannot visit the long-time client and friend in a care home since I am not vaccinated, but that one thing is not enough to get masses in the streets. (And I have attended a couple protests, so it did impel ME…but not enough others.)

zerosum
    Participant

Manchin and BBB bill
    Will vote NO
    Machin is front man against socialism. Capitalist, rich, should not pay for services for the poor and needy.
    I was raised to believe that all gov. were there to collect the money and spend it for the socialist needs of their societies.
    I guess that I was lied to, all my life.
    Capitalist only approve taxes that gives them a benefit.(make only consumer pay not them)

Noirette
    Participant

Switzerland. The media is blaring about the deadly 5th wave.

CH is at ‘wave’ three if one looks at deaths, not cases.

Hyping the super dangerous Omicron (only 2 % (est.) of infections and zero deaths) plus … the hospitals are overwhelmed, and “almost all” planned surgeries have been cancelled!

This chart below (from a main MSM newspaper site, based on Gvmt. data, correct, afaik) shows that CH has never had all its ICU beds filled, between 40% and (today) 20% empty beds.

The interesting bit: see how the total % of occupied beds does rise over time, in a slow straight-line incrementation (I suspect that is because the no. of beds has been diminished – which is the case in France, for ex, closings continued during the ‘pandemic’ !) ..

…The % of covid beds (pink) varies greatly within the total. When there is a lot of Covidians, all other patients needing intensive care drop dramatically, without being “chased away” by covid, so to speak, as there are always spare beds.

Can covid-19 infections prevent or attenuate brain trauma, horribly burned patients, general sepsis, etc.? The answer would appear to be …no, except indirectly in case of strong ‘lockdown’ (CH, first ‘wave’, March 2020), as in such conditions, physical trauma — car crashes, mountain accidents — other..) sink to zero or almost. But, that is not enough to explain (imho) what one sees on the chart.

Is there a sort of psycho-socio explanation, e.g. when Covidians are hogging beds, it is just ‘natural’ for it to be felt, agreed, without discussion, that some other patients don’t need the ICU? This might play a small role? Or do we explain this uniquely by over-diagnosis of Covid?

My impression from this chart (and other nos. etc.) is that if so, the over diagnosis stretched beyond ‘respiratory illness’ (of any type, cause) and was deliberately engaged in by hospital staff (admins..)

The CH Gvmt. ICU data for 17 dec shows USI (ICU) beds %: Covid 34, All other 48, Empty, the rest.

Note, the nos. are minuscule, and % make no sense. For ex. Geneva Canton has a population of half a million ppl and 56 ICU beds, 15 of which are occupied by Covidians, 10 are empty, rest: Other.

https://www.covid19.admin.ch/fr/hosp-capacity/icu

Great Santa Stories bosco. 🙂 WES, I guess Santas are above all the ‘rules’? Maybe their ‘beard’ is as good as a ‘mask’? Who knows. Anyway here they are allowed to roam free in supermarkets… 🙂 by special dispensation, as all we pleb custo

zerosum
    Participant

Repeat War
    Play it safer
    Recommend/Tell everyone in your circle of life
    Boosting your Immune System
    Tools/dose (zinc, Vitamins C,D etc)
    Before vaccines
    Before getting covid
    After vaccine
    After getting covid

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Once one focuses one’s life on god, lunacy is inevitable. Being willing to acknowledge miracles, to look for them, to see them, impels one to see miracles in everything ,and everything one does, as a miracle. While this is true, is perhaps even THE existential truth that what we call spirituality ever seeks, acting upon this in any significant degree will soon land you on the street, in jail, a psych ward, and definitely kicked out or church even if you’re its pastor. True men of God notoriously go nuts and are best euthanized as Jesus was before succumbing to unholy madness we don’t even want to imagine much less know. A man as human as God’s Only Begotten Son would naturally be could wreak some seriously awful madness, if only because so many humans would try to follow His loving lunacy and we always.fuck.things.up. ALWAYS. We’re bad enough as individuals, but in groups, lord have mercy! As it was, others took that momentum and in time created the Holy Roman Catholic church, a core hive of evil that hardly bothers to conceal itself other than wearing fancy robes with heavy bling.

Better, I say, one wait until old age to truly follow God as one’s sole guiding light, one’s personal will o the wisp. Old men can’t stir up that much trouble. Most they can do is maybe create an orphanage out of thin air or start some backwoods/downtown ghetto church that goes far enough to do some serious good but not far enough to do the inevitable serious bad we humans do once we think we’ve got a grip on this right/wrong thing and delude ourselves into believing that we are morally driven beings when our morality is at best just a car stereo we distract ourselves with while running all over the road and half the countryside.

Can I get an amen? 😉

Meanwhile, I believe I see the Final Solution to the growing national anxiety/depression complex caused by the Great Big Unavoidable Fucking Everything but especially the repercussions of covidiocy:

Scholarly articles for ‘microdose psilocybin anxiety’

A recent upsurge of interest. I believe Big Gov/Big Pharm/Big Media see the $$money$$ in Big Soma.

Rather than promote major healing sessions with psychedelics, which would trigger enormous cognitive backlash as de facto sheeple were truly awoken, yea, even from things like wokesterism, they’re pushing microdosing, daily doses, nice 365/year profit streams for whoever patents more-or-less synthetic psychedelic blends with cannabis, shrooms, peyote and god knows what else blended to suit a given profile.

Oh, they’re so close (in their minds) to that socially engineered trickle-down utopia. The folly of arrogance is too big to really see entirely, I think. The mountain of agglutinous (I made that word up) ego, that forms the enormous pyramid that features TPTB at its increasingly bouncy and jumpy apex, is simply too massive and wiggly to see without surveillance drones working in global tandem (which concept is enough to give a dead Rothschild new wood).

Soma Told Me I Should Come

P.S. Speaking of niggling, Triumvirat, what’s with opening posts starting with “Uh no” when you lack even remotely conclusive proof of your counter opinion? ‘I disagree’ works and is not full of shit.

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

I have a request for this commentariat: around a year (or two) ago I read a report about a long-term, large-scale, observational, empirical analysis of the overall health in countries that were heavily childhood-vaccinated (not covid, but all vaccines) compared to countries that were minimally vaccinated. It found that although in the heavily-vaccinated countries the incidence of the diseases that were explicitly vaccinated-against was lower, the overall health of the populations was also lower, with other disorders higher than in the less-vaccinated countries. As I recall, Japan was one of the less-vaccinated countries, and the US was one of the most.
    But I can’t find a reference to that paper. Do any of us have access to that study (or something similar), with a link to it?
    There are all sorts of sanctimonious red-herring noise and excuses about the ethics of RCT studies, but that does not apply to an observational-overview study, but could provide an excuse to suppress this one (and similar).
    Please advise.
    Thanks…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I guess Santas are above all the ‘rules’? Maybe their ‘beard’ is as good as a ‘mask’? Who knows. Anyway here they are allowed to roam free in supermarkets…”

I have a dark crimson skullcap, printed with Buddhist runes, given me by a friend. It has a wee bell I attached to give our parrot something to chew on while she shits on my chapeau. It has a coyly Sanataoid elfin aspect. Worn with my red tartan Pendleton lounging robe and bright red Crocs, I emit a mas vibe even in August. People like me when I wear the red hat.

Since shaving will soon be a no-no for my disintegrating skin, I’m thinking it’s time I embraced my inner Santa. Plus I can cross busy streets without looking both ways.

Santa Fly

John Day
    Participant

@Boscohorowitz, from last night:
    Head hair grows about 6 inches per year. Willie Nelson’s braid ends are old.
    Really good Santa story.
    “I don’t”, teaser @ the end…

DarkMatter
    Participant

@Henry
    Ordinary Men sounds very interesting. Thanks for writing about it. It seems like we as a society talk about the Nazis a lot and that book make me think we do it because it makes us feel better about ourselves because we
    falsely believe we could never be like them and are superior. I figured out a while ago that when we say something about someone else (including or maybe especially saying something about God) we are mostly saying something about ourselves. This even applies to this comment: I am really saying that I am superior to other people who say bad things about others in order to make themselves feel superior. It’s turtles all the way down.

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

wow, he was on duty, but there was no ambulance to take him to calgary, 34km away.

Alberta paramedics mourn unexpected death of one of their own

oxymoron
    Participant

Okay, late for work. Change of plans – the dude won’t have more than 1 of us in the house – so my attempt at Ice Skating (genius chooch) will have to be deferred. Bosco you made a brilliant point regarding military versus medical service. That one really helped trigger the internal bullshit-o-meter. Best not to make a big deal about how special and precious one is being to RESIST when the only big deal is the effort of non-conformity or the resistance to social pressure which is a little heroic but again no big deal.
    Very interesting thoughts from the commentariat today. I do wish for good health and happiness for you all.
    It is nice to be in someone else’s thoughts when you know you have their support. I think God is like that. I remain in the original ontological thought of allness during the time I think I am specific and not generalized. Then when my thoughts become more inclusive and abstract I return or dissolve back into that non-specific God thought.

As for being watched for my skills in handling others fears angers and weirdness – I am a mixed bag and not as generalised in my Charity and compassion as I would like but I don’t give myself too much of a hard time about it.

Now off to work for a 9 am start

those darned kids
    Participant

Fauci: Pfizer’s Possibly Game-Changing Covid-19 Pill Won’t Be Widely Available For ‘Months’

“it is a very complicated synthetic process to make the drug.”

i guess lipid nanoparticle encapsulated synthetic mrna is much faster..

those darned kids
    Participant

methinks canadians are gonna have to ditch that cloth mask in the glove box for n95 masks.

WES
    Participant

TDK:

I suspect Pfizer’s pill contains ivermectin so naturally they don’t want to introduce it too soon and hurt their vaccine sales.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

i guess lipid nanoparticle encapsulated synthetic mrna is much faster..

Why yes!

Genetic modification devices encapsulated with graphene oxide are so easy & cheap to manufacture, huge profit margin for the “special” people.

It’s the gift that keeps giving!

#WINNING #KA-CHING!

Nevermind the sloppy QC re: dosage concentrations, it’s all good cupcake 😉

If free isn’t cheap enough for you, we’ll get the gubermints to throw in some other free stuff too…

Have you watched Big Bird’s awesome pep talk about the mRNA vaccines yet?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.