Debt Rattle February 8 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 8 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

@Alexander Carpenter.

An epistemology of Seymour Hersh, no doubt.

There’s now way for Hersh to prove what he knows and yet ZH posts an article today about secondary information that supposedly “proves” Hersh’s account. Hersh IS like Ritter a liar, albeit more sophisticated (depends on the viewpoint) and they both are being handled as we both suggested.

Dora
    Participant

Finally heard on the news why there’s an egg shortage.
    Apparently the hens are identifying as roosters.
    🙂

kultsommer
    Participant

@Arnold
    I agree with you for once.
    I mean, RIM is in charge of commenting format so there is that. Yet, an idea that some come with the pickup truck, lower the tail gate, unload and speed up – sometimes 5-6 times in a row baffles me. Re-posting of TAE topics that are in that very day’s batch and comment-links by others from day or two before is a sign that very few actually read what’s offered.
    Personally, I am not voting for “any change” and I do not run the site. It is what it is, but comparison to any other that is open for comments is glaring and not in a good way for TAE.

Polemos
    Participant

“If only I had taken a degree in navel-gazing at university.”

—aspnaz

“Anyone who fights with undergraduates should make sure that he does not in the process become a professor himself. And when you gaze for a long time into a navel, the navel also gazes into you.”

—Polezsche

aspnaz
    Participant

@Polemos You already know that I consider your comments are always good value.

Polemos
    Participant

I didn’t take offense, and it’s a Dad pun within context of my own comment. Get it? The navel gazes back? 🐻 wakka wakka wakka

I appreciate your pushback, as always.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.