Debt Rattle July 10 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 10 2019

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Guernica [Study] V 1937   • Jeffrey Epstein Shipped Himself A 53-Pound Shredder (Grim) • Doubts Over Deutsche Bank Turnaround Plan
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 10 2019]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Jeffrey Epstein Shipped Himself a 53-Pound Shredder (Grim)”

He’s been running this for what? 30 years? And now, suddenly, everyone says, “Gosh, this thing we know that we already knew! So shocked!” Just because President of the United States, Governor of NM, Congressmen, actors, twitterati all flew on the plane 26 times, and the Miami Police district had visited the island and had every flight log and age of every passenger? Nobody knew nuttin’. Not a single underage girl ever spoke up, was arrested, went missing, or was found in a ditch. Nope, never, nada one. Cuz ‘Merica!

Please. They LOVE corruption, fraud, murder, more than life itself. Every one to a man approves, participates, and overlooks it. Every whistleblower is the enemy, run down, imprisoned, accidentally committing suicide. It is a Rowlingesque death cult of dementors sucking the life of anyone they meet, where the people are too cowardly not only to fight, but to speak the name of their oppressors. And who will help such a heartless, manless, faithless people who refuse to stand for anything, even their own girl-children, and happily accept them to be captured, raped, and killed? History is not kind. Seems like only one guy is trying to free the slaves and stamp down slavery worldwide, but we shall not speak his name or be branded with a scarlet T.

“Doubts Over Deutsche Bank Turnaround Plan Dent Shaky Shares (R.)”

They can now rock this at will and collapse the markets in fall, as the schedule generally runs. But I’d expect actual problems to come unexpected, like Turkey refusing to pay loans to Spain, etc.

“Ocasio-Cortez Sued Over Twitter Blocks (Hill)”

This law is strange and difficult, but they have a solution! Enforce it only on my enemies, and never on my friends! Throw the 2020 election in favor of unelected billionaires and against the people’s will! Ah, democracy at its finest. That’s how you know you’re a #JusticeWarrior, when you have two unequal tracks of justice! Because more justice is better!

“Last year farmers received £3.5bn in financial support through the EU’s Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).”

Such poppycock. Britain is a net payer to the EU, that’s why they will never let them go. So simply flip-flop the money from the EU to your own farmers, then go have lunch. Same in the U.S., as not only are tariffs already paying for farm loss, but crops planet wide are failing and there are no net exporters but us, leaving China the option of openly starving if they want to make their point. I don’t think pride will last long in that condition. Of course in actual fact, Britain will bail out the banks and build another nuclear warship with no planes and no missiles and let the farmers collapse and the people starve in the streets, but that’s a CHOICE, not a necessity. And since the people seem to love that behavior and are completely disarmed, what can I say?

“UK, France to Send Forces to Syria … But Americans Will Pay (RT)”

Or as we call it: Tuesday.

“The roofs are looked after by workers who drive around in electric vehicles,”

OMG, they figured out how to waste energy every day, driving around the city being green. Should have known. #Winning. P.S., the German grid they are driving around on collapsed already this year thanks to their green, renewable energy conversion. So in fact, they are running their green cars and green roofs on Russian and French nuclear. But so long as you pollute or enslave somewhere else…

“David Attenborough: Polluting Planet May Become as Reviled as Slavery (G.)”

Wow, another bold lie by Attenborough, but sort of by omission: we HAVE slavery Dave, in YOUR country, Dave, as a massive Polish slavery ring was busted just yesterday. You also supported the re-creation of slavery in Libya, and have had Romanian and E. European sex slaves by the ten-thousands for 40 years, ESPECIALLY since the EU. But he’s talking about this “used to be” slavery, of those “bad, primitive, unenlightened” people instead of the slavery utilized by your friends in Parliament, wealthy oligarchs, and the BBC. Classy! You know what will really be reviled, David? YOUR slavery. YOU. On YOUR street. In YOUR virtue-signaling Nike shoes and Apple phone and small islands off Miami.

Sorry to be crass, but your self-congratulatory blindness is the real enemy of progress here. Because when you’re practically perfect in every way, it’s always the other guy’s fault. You know, those guys in Syria and Libya and ‘Merica, that’s why MI6 just HAS to rig all their elections! To keep that slave train a-comin’!

V. Arnold
    Participant

He woke up late, but he did.

Reminds me of me; woke? Mostly…I think…never sure…

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2019/07/bypassed.html
    Investigative Journalist, Vicky Ward:​
    ​ ​Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.
    ​ ​“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta…
    ​ ​In 2007 and 2008, as the FBI prepared a 53-page indictment that would charge Epstein with sex crimes, Epstein’s powerful legal team played the influence card.
    ​ ​After the one meeting with then-U.S. Attorney Acosta, where presumably “intelligence” was mentioned, the indictment was shelved and, instead, Epstein signed a non-prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors, pleading guilty to one count of solicitation of prostitution and one count of procurement of minors for prostitution, which earned him a cushy 13 months in county jail, from where he was allowed to leave to work at his office and go for walks.
    The deal granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators.” Most significantly, federal prosecutors agreed to keep the deal secret from Epstein’s victims, which meant they would not know to challenge it in court. As it turned out, this actually broke the law, because victims have a right to know of such developments, under the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?ref=scroll

zerosum
    Participant

Inflation calculator
    Investment Calculator

You are a slave.
    The “treadmill” never stops. Check it out.

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/related/inflation-calculator/

Dr. D
    Participant

Hugh Smith:

“You want to reduce CO2? Then trigger a global depression that reduces global consumption of everything by 50% and destroys 95% of the phantom wealth owned by the global elites trying to monetize the air.”

I recently asked What’s Left to Monetize?, and longtime correspondent Mark G. provided the answer: the air we breathe, via carbon taxes…

“The neoliberal predators have come up with a new sales pitch to cover their predation: “green capitalism,” the notion that sending all the Bad Things to the landfill and replacing them with very costly (and oh so profitable to global corporations and financiers) Good Things will magically save a status quo dependent on “Growth” while also magically reducing CO2.

“Wrong on all counts.If we measure the full lifecycle costs and environmental burdens of the Good Things (all electric vehicles, etc.), we find that replacing all the existing stuff on the planet will actually increase CO2 immensely–the reduction is trivial while the CO2 emitted in the extraction, processing, manufacture, transport and maintenance of the replacement stuff (i.e. “Growth”) will vastly increase CO2, as will all the green capitalists’ private jets.

“There is nothing remotely capitalist in the traditional sense in this Neoliberal Predation:

HughChart

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2019/07/predatory-green-capitalism-is.html

Dr. D
    Participant

River

Dr. D
    Participant

Tell me again how white people are bad and I should feel guilty. The U.S. lowered CO2 more than anyone, and may have been the ONLY one.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

V. Arnold:
    “Reminds me of me; woke? Mostly…I think…never sure…”

Same here, V. The trick (for me) is never to be “sure”, or let the idea enter your head that “I finally have this figured out.” Don’t let the shell reform and harden.

Dr. D.:

Many times the first stop of my day, as your sarcasm, and insightful, hard hitting commentary always gets me laughing while it rattles my brain.

teri
    Participant

Yeah, if Trump can’t block twitter users, neither can AOC because both are using their twitter feed as part of their political office communications to the public.

And Trump can’t have it both ways, either. In today’s article, the argument is that “[…] The Justice Department argued in March that the President wasn’t ‘wielding the power’ of the federal government when he blocked certain individuals from his personal Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump, because while the President sends tweets in his official capacity, he blocks users as a personal matter.”

Huh. That’s funny, because in Nov, 2017, the DoJ argued that Trump’s tweets were official statements, period. Which means there is no allowance for blocking “protesters” out of personal animosity to their viewpoints.

From a Nov 2017 article:
    “The Department of Justice is treating President Trump’s frequent Twitter posts as official statements, attorneys for the government wrote in a new federal court filing.
    “Justice Department lawyers qualified the president’s tweets in an eight-page submission entered in D.C. federal court Monday after U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta asked the government earlier this month for clarification concerning Mr. Trump’s Twitter musings.
    “ ‘The Court has asked, broadly, about the official status of the President’s tweets … asking the parties to ‘provide insight on … the President’s tweets and what they are, how official they are, are they statements of the White House and the President,’ Justice Department attorneys wrote Monday citing a Nov. 2 status conference hearing.
    “ ‘In answer to the Court’s question, the government is treating the President’s statements to which plaintiffs point — whether by tweet, speech or interview — as official statements of the President of the United States,’ the Justice Department responded.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/14/doj-donald-trump-tweets-are-official-statements-of/

teri
    Participant

Hey, I have a question here in the back of the room: How is it that the White House is allowed to design the census questions (or interfere with the wording of the questions), when the constitution clearly states that the entirety of handling the census falls to the House of Representatives?

Serious question; how did Trump even get involved and why isn’t the House simply putting a stop to this sort of nonsense?

teri, far as I understand it’s not about questions, just the one : are you a US citizen. think that was always there until, Obama took it out?! but I haven’t followed it super closely

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.